Am i the only one who finds Robot Chicken not very funny?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I watch Adult Swim daily. I love Aqua Teen Hungerforce, Futurama, Family Guy, Sealab 2021 and The Brak Show, so obviously i was excited about Robot Chicken. But once the first episode aired i didn't find myself laughing as much as i do with the other shows. A few of the skits were funny, like the one-sided fights, and the scarecrow getting stabbed in prison, but the rest was just meh.

I'm only talking about the first episode, i missed the second episode last Sunday. I'm hoping it's much better than the first, but my expectations now are wayyyy down.[/COLOR]

Posted by eriksson22

It's kind of weird, and it moves from one thing to another so fast. Maybe it just takes some getting used to.

Posted by Scorpion

The first episode I missed. But the second episode was actually kinda funny. In one sketch, Walt Disney died but they cut off his head(in his request) and put it on a robot body(spider-like), this, however, made him hungry for the flesh of Cuban children(which he got) but his hunger was kept in check. They built tunnels below Disney Land where him and his 2 body gaurds travelled, then one day he saw on the news that Eliot kid(His house was raided and he was sent back to Cuba) and so he wanted to eat him and burst through the roof of his Disney castle. Then he swam across the ocean screaming, "ELIOT!" when he got to Cuba he was destroying everything so Eliot came out and was going to sacrifice himself but Fidel Castro comes and shoots walt in between the eyes and kills him. Everyone is cheering but then Fidel shoots Eliot in the head and says, "I love doing that!" It is a certain kind of humor.

Posted by Darkbackward

I never really like adult swim shows. I only watch adult swim for the anime and futurama shows. Lately super milk chan is looking good though. Robot chicken is pretty much the same as aqthf. Funny when you first watch it, then pretty disgusting and boring when you watch it again.

Posted by Project ShadowX

To me Robot Chicken is funny. Most of the time they would have something pointless and retarded. It doesn't have logic behind most of the stuff they do.

Posted by Nevinyrral

Yeah, I was kind of dissapointed after I watched the first robot chicken too. Though, some of the skits were funny. I like that optimus prime skit.

Posted by Project ShadowX

I like the one with Voltron(did I spell that right?) and that cat looking dude break dancing. I also like the one with the racing contest.