taken from 4chan

Posted by Lord of Spam

I laughed my *** off. For every guy who has ever wanted to get back at a girl:

[quote=anonymous]My girlfriend broke up with me like 2 months ago. We were best friends, lovers, and supposedly destined to be with one another. We've had sex on multiple occassions. In fact, I've kept a tally on what we've done sexually as far as penetration is concerned. For your enjoyment and imagination, we did it twice unprotected anal, 1 protected anal, 27 protected intravaginal, and 11 unprotected intravaginal. She broke up with me for the stupidest reason too: "She's got school to worry about right now, so she is getting rid of things of lower priority". Bull**** if you ask me.

Anyways, I'm on the subway going home from school today (grade 12, majoring in chemistry), and I see her on the subway. She's with her new boyfriend. They're both sitting like 3 seats from me. Me, having an artsy hobby, had my art materials and bulletin boards with me. I like to draw abstact, Zdzislaw Beksinki type stuff. Anyways, they notice me; and I try to cover behind my new looks (I dyed my hair since then, hoping she didn't notice), and as soon as she notices me, she then begins to get up, and sit on her boyfriend's last, facing him. Kind of like straddling him. She then looks right at me and grins as if I'm missing out on something. She is a real ***** now, I figured. She then began kissing him. Not like proper kissing, but the type of kissing you do when you're intimate and leading to sex. Tongue and messy; gross.
Me, as a male, just sat and tried to ignore it. It then popped to me; I could easily, so easily, screw this up for them. I took out a white bulletin board; and a big black marker. I made big 72-size letters, and spelt out a sentence. They looked confused, but continued on in their disgustingness. When I finish, it's my stop. I grab my stuff, get off, and as the doors close; I put the bulletin board against the window, so the writing is facing them, and I just knocked. The doors closed, it sped off, seeing a shocked expression on his face, and she looked as if she would cry. As the train is gone, I just toss the bulletin board in the garbage, and then that was it. I felt really really proud, and I still do; it's why I am posting it here.

"I ****ed your girlfriend unprotected. Hope you like STD's"

Posted by sniper

[quote=Anonymous]HAY GUYS I LIKE BABIES, 0-1 YEAR OLD. I AM NEVERTHELESS A COMPLETELY HEALTHY AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING.

FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD NEVER **** A BABY UNLESS THEY WOULD ASK ME TO. OF COURSE, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT BABIES ARE SEXUAL BEINGS, AND NEVER HESITATE TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS, AS EXEMPLIFIED BY THEIR LOVE FOR FEMALE BREASTS. AND AS BABIES ARE KNOWN TO BE SHY, IT IS NATURAL THAT I INITIATE THE ENCOUNTER, AFTER MAKING SURE THE BABY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IF THE BABY IS NOT OK WITH THIS, IT IS FREE TO SAY "NO, I AM NOT OK WITH THIS" AND I WILL RESPECTFULLY STOP.

THE GOVERNMENT, HOWEVER, IS REPRESSING ME, SO I ASK YOU ALL TO JOIN ME IN A FIGHT AGAINST OPRESSION FOR BABY ****ERS EVERYWHERE. WRITE TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN!
Also from 4chan.[COLOR=#666666]This is SURE to get me popularity points.[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yet not funny, like, at all. ****ing pedos.

someone post some bel airs in here.