Just got off my first day of work

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ended up getting out early since the training equipment kept breaking down. Its either a good thing (more time for interbutts) or a bad sign of things to come.

Wasnt as bad as i thought it would be though. Its nice to have a reason to wear a shirt and tie and whatnot everyday.

Posted by Iris

Where do you work?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Macy's. I'll be selling men's clothing.

I plan on using my discount to pretty much completely redo my wardrobe.:cool: lol fashion

Posted by sniper

[quote]I plan on using my discount to pretty much completely redo my wardrobe.
It won't work.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh, buying them will work all right.

If, however, you're talking about making me cooler/better looking... well, duh. But at least I'll be a decently dressed nerd.

Posted by Random

is it you first job ever?

The real question to come is "Do you like your job?"

I've had some high paying jobs that i've disliked in the past and never stuck with them. Now I work at Radioshack and between yesterday and today i've worked 21 hours. But the next few days I work short shifts.

Posted by mis0

You work at ratshack, eh? ALL YOUR TONEDIALER ARE BELONG TO US.

I've always wanted to work in a department store. They don't seem too busy unless it's a holiday or sometimes on the weekend. And also, they're pretty quiet and a decent atmosphere (as opposed to the crazy ER stuff that happens where I work). I guess I might apply at one soon because at the end of June is when I'll officially be starting my new job search.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was on the floor today. Once I learn all the products and get used to where every thing is, I'll be 1337 hax.

Also, I dont think I'm ever going to wear a tshirt again:(