It's started.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If it's set up right, they should only see that board, and you all should be able to see it but not post there!!!!

Posted by Fate

This better work now.

Posted by Jesse Smith

We just need them to start posting!!!! I'm the only one who's made threads there!!! :D

Posted by ~vampire~

Still cant post in the house. :(

Posted by Stalolin

NEEDS MORE WAR BETWEEN MISO AND PROTO

Posted by Klarth

Quoting ~vampire~: Still cant post in the house. :(

Wow, you're stupid.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth: Wow, you're stupid.

I know, I'm not part of the usergroup :mad:

Posted by The Judge

I still can't see the house.

Posted by Klarth

Get Jessums to re-enable your ****ing signature. Idiot. ***, you're stupid, Judge.

Posted by GameMiestro

Wait a second. If they can see and post in The Lobby, what is the point of making the boards hidden?

Posted by NES Queen

They can't. They can only see and post within the House.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth: Get Jessums to re-enable your ****ing signature. Idiot. ***, you're stupid, Judge.

Jesse wont klarth, hes stubborn.

Posted by NES Queen

I'm thoroughly saddened that there's more drama here than in the house where we were trying to create the drama. :(

Posted by ~vampire~

What do you want...While there are problems with posting in the house, we make drama here...

Posted by Klarth

Shut up.

Posted by ~vampire~

Theres more drama, thanx klarth.

Posted by Ant

Quoting NES Queen: I'm thoroughly saddened that there's more drama here than in the house where we were trying to create the drama. :(

They all aren't very active. And frankly, most of them are pretty boring when it comes to drama. Maybe Miso might be able to work something up. But that's all.

Posted by Steve Urkel

Hey why was my article locked I made a vary valid point!

Posted by NES Queen

maybe we should start a little side pot of who's going to be the first one to throw a temper tantrum and spew out a ****load of ****ing profanities for no *** **** mother ****ing reason?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting NES Queen: maybe we should start a little side pot of who's going to be the first one to throw a temper tantrum and spew out a ****load of ****ing profanities for no *** **** mother ****ing reason?

Love you, that's not Love ing happening under my watch.

Posted by Alastor

Saved from /gif/.

Coincidence, or plot?

Posted by Ant

Ah, *** ****. How I LOL'd

Posted by Jesse Smith

The Judge can see it now.

Posted by Moogs

Well, LOS seems to be posting well in the house.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, LoS and Miso will probably add the most. Either one of them will probably win too, though my money is on LoS.

Posted by coromoro

Protoman will be the first one out, I say! :cool: