Is this the only board you see??!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

You guys should only have access to this board now...

Sabredog
Iris
Misoxeny
Lord of Spam
sniper
Protoman
SomebodyRandom

If you can see any other boards, let me know!!!! (For those of you in Rio Linda, it's started.)

Posted by Random

This is the only board I see Mr. Jesse Smith. This I promise you! It worked quit well. Splendid if I may say so myself.

Posted by Klarth

Grah, it started a day late. Oh well, it'll just carry on as normal.

Working out well for me, too.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Grah...just move all the dates up by 1!! I'm never up at 6:00 AM PST!!!! grrr!!!!

Remember, you guys, you can talk about every one else...and they can't respond. Fill free to try flaming a few of them and drive them nuts...since they can't reply!! :D:D:D

Who wants to flame The Judge. :D

Posted by Klarth

****ing Jesse GRRRRR :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

You must be in some crazy country to use GMT, and be up at 6:00 AM!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Proto Man

Yay! I can see it!

Posted by sniper

Yep. I get a banned user message when trying to view anything from my history.

Posted by Iris

The Flame Board shows up in the New Posts list.

Edit: Yeah, I can view threads in the Flame Board.

Posted by Lord of Spam

We should totaly kick iris out for cheating and going to another board:cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr!!! Now you can't see it. Guys, you can start that massive flaming now!!! :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Jesse is a qualified, dignified, competent, and comepletely sane admin, who is also a smart and all round nice guy.

Posted by Jesse Smith

No, I'm not talking to you guyz!!! I'm talking to the others out there, to start flaming you guys in the flame board!!!! grrrr!!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

pft, all the cool people are in here anyway.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Lord of Spam: pft, all the cool people are in here anyway.

representin', dawg

Posted by mis0

word up, homie g rob

Posted by Lord of Spam

British people are not allowed to be gangster. I'm pretty sure thats an international law.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Lord of Spam: British people are not allowed to be gangster. I'm pretty sure thats an international law.

fuck you, holmes, i'm in the fucking crib here.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You're clearly running thughax.exe, you fuxxing n00b

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: You're clearly running thughax.exe, you fuxxing n00b

And I think you are running idiot.exe, a trojan that makes you post all stupid like. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, that was the lamest thing i have ever heard. You took my post which was made of awesome and win and transmuted it; corrupted (lol sory rupty bby:( ) it into something foul and putrid. You have ruined my funny, and for this, vampiro will most likely kick you in the nuts.

Cuz me and him are cool like that, apparently.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Protoman: And I think you are running idiot.exe, a trojan that makes you post all stupid like. :cool:

If I was a 1337 hax0r, I would totally hack your face with a TEC-9. Be thankful I'm not.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wish I could find a way to punch someone over tcp/ip. My *** that would be awesome.

Posted by mis0

I'm glad that it's possible to hack faces with small automatic firearms. However, it's a felony on several levels. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, I'm pretty sure that sending a punch over state lines is still a misdemeanor.

then again, I might exceed the maximum awesomeness limits of the phone lines.:(

Posted by mis0

Did you ever see that movie House Arrest? The part where the psycho pedo-van driving teen builds the backpack of death with two 12V car batteries and two huge prongs the jab into flesh and shock (most likely to death, huge amounts of current are generated in car batteries) really inspires me to see if it works on Potatotaku and Somebotaku.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its not the voltage that you need. I could hold onto a 1 million volt wire, in theory. Its the amps that **** you. Anymore than about half an amp and you're fried.

Posted by Iris

I keep on clicking the new posts button out of habit.

All the new posts I'm getting are lame excuses to Miso and LoS from SomebodyRandom and Proto. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, I had to break that habit too. Break it like the skull of an english monk as I ravage his monastary, cuz I"m fukken grim now.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: Its not the voltage that you need. I could hold onto a 1 million volt wire, in theory. Its the amps that **** you. Anymore than about half an amp and you're fried.

WTF? I knoes that. I took a year of electronics in HS.

I'd like to send about 100 amps through the dildo bros pre-pubecent ballsacks so they'd explode.