OK kids, It's rant time.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Leon.

Who the Fook is Leon? Who is this litte Pucee Biotch that looks like squall. This isn't squall. It's **** Biotch Rhiona, made him change his name and become a pusee. The real Squall would beat this Fooker's Arse. Sqaull was a kick awesome badass. Leon is a fooking Pansy. Fook you KH, you killed one of my favorite characters.

Posted by Linko_16

... That's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Of course Sora can defeat Squall. It'd be dumb if there was an enemy in the game who was impossible to defeat. It's not a question of who's more bada[color=indigo]ss, it's just a basic rule of games.

I wtf'd at the name change, too, though. They're supposed to be in hiding or something, using code names, but it hardly matters.
[/color]

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Sora is a retarded 11 year old boy with a large key, He should rot in hell /rant

Ok I admit that it would be stupid to not be able to beat a character, just because he should beat your arse, but I would rather they not include a character then sheet all over him.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=PWND_U_IN_MK]Leon.

Who the Fook is Leon? Who is this litte Pucee Biotch that looks like squall. This isn't squall. It's **** Biotch Rhiona, made him change his name and become a pusee. The real Squall would beat this Fooker's Arse. Sqaull was a kick awesome badass. Leon is a fooking Pansy. Fook you KH, you killed one of my favorite characters.

1. Good rants are much longer than this, and use little to no punctuation.

2. You spell the F-word wrong.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Quoting GameMiestro:
1. Good rants are much longer than this, and use little to no punctuation.

I disagree :)

Quoting GameMiestro:
2. You spell the F-word wrong.

I'm aware of that

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting PWND_U_IN_MK: Ok I admit that it would be stupid to not be able to beat a character, just because he should beat your arse, but I would rather they not include a character then sheet all over him.

And other fans (more numorous, if I were to guess) would've been upset if you never fought Squall. Not everyone can be pleased.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Uh, Leon is the first part of Squall's last name so it's not like he even changed it much, and also it was his decision to hide his identity because he thought he was too weak for not being able to protect Radiant Garden from being taken.

Posted by fireshade24

LOL its Squall Leonheart.He just makes it leon because squall sounds like a sissy name lol(actually because it would be too much of a copy of ff8).

Quoting fireshade24: LOL its Squall Leonheart.He just makes it leon because squall sounds like a sissy name lol(actually because it would be too much of a copy of ff8).

No, actually what I said is right. They actually have that somewhere in the game too.

Posted by Tysis

If you think about it, and even beat KH2, you can see what Sora and Riku can actually do. They can do the same stuff now that Cloud and Sephiroth do in Advent Children.

And if you'd like my opinion, Sora and Riku could kick evreyone elses ***, and if not now, when they're grown up. Leon, Cloud, Sephiroth, etc wouldn't even be a real match for Sora, let alone Riku.

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting Tysis: And if you'd like my opinion, Sora and Riku could kick evreyone elses ***, and if not now, when they're grown up. Leon, Cloud, Sephiroth, etc wouldn't even be a real match for Sora, let alone Riku.

Tysis your completley right Sora and Riku at the end could beat anybody think about it at the beginning of the game your not going to be that strong but as you move along you'll level up get stronger. While Leon is sitting in a house the whole intire game till the end....just think about it.

Posted by AlphaTrinity

If you saw Squall's Renzokuken and Lion Heart you would not have such opinions :-p

Posted by Roxas23857

If Leon saw Riku's and Sora's Trinity Leon would **** himself.

Posted by Linko_16

My dad can beat up your dad.

... Do you guys listen to yourselves?

Quoting AlphaTrinity: If you saw Squall's Renzokuken and Lion Heart you would not have such opinions :-p

Alpha wins internet.

Sora and Riku are kids, Squall is a battle hardened mercenary working for an elite fighting core against sorceresses and monsters. What the hell does Sora and Riku do? Smash shadows with keys? Beat up Nobodies?

Squall's Renzokuken hits nearly ten times, than is followed up by another eighteen strikes by Lionheart. I think Squall wins. Oh, and if we were using items, Squall + Hero + Limit Break = no one wins (ever).

Posted by Roxas23857

Word. I agree there I had forgot about that.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

I think I win...

If you want a fair fight, go complain to make another fighting game that would involve Square characters (refrence to Ehregiz).

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sean the Wicked]Squall + Hero + Limit Break = no one wins (ever).

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Quoting PWND_U_IN_MK: Sora is a retarded 11 year old boy with a large key, He should rot in hell /rant

Ok I admit that it would be stupid to not be able to beat a character, just because he should beat your arse, but I would rather they not include a character then sheet all over him.

ok atlest get the age right he was 14 in kh1 and 15 in kh2

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Alpha wins internet.

Sora and Riku are kids, Squall is a battle hardened mercenary working for an elite fighting core against sorceresses and monsters. What the hell does Sora and Riku do? Smash shadows with keys? Beat up Nobodies?

Squall's Renzokuken hits nearly ten times, than is followed up by another eighteen strikes by Lionheart. I think Squall wins. Oh, and if we were using items, Squall + Hero + Limit Break = no one wins (ever).

they do more than that they saved the world