Dork to the max, is now up in here.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Hey Guys. Obviously i'm knew here but I'll allow captain obvios super powers to pick up on that.

So here are a few things you don't know about me. I just beat Castlevania 4 for the first time today. I love Midway, Bioware, Nintendo, and Konami, that is as far as software goes. I can't F'ing stand The new FF games. I think KH should burn in hell, and I regret evey minute buying my PS2, or as I like to call it "DVD Player" I still play old SNES games, both romly and on my SNES. I'm still searching for the anykey. I'm a punk RAWKer. I'm a dork for 90's cartoons like captain planet, swat cats, freakazoid, Tiny Toons, and Anamaniacs. I found Half-life 1 and 2 to be boring as hell. and last but not least a short list for you just to establish something.
I can:
Wear clothing cover'd in mushrooms and plumbers.
Listen to Good Charlotte
Play Pokemon
and still feel secure in my masculinty, so don't try it.

Smile F'ers

Posted by Lord of Spam

Some parts of that into rocked so hard.. yet others just outright failed. HL is an awesome series. Good Charlotte blows, however.

Posted by The Judge

Didn't read.

So welcome. I'll judge you (lol) based on your later posts.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Quoting Lord of Spam: Some parts of that into rocked so hard.. yet others just outright failed. HL is an awesome series. Good Charlotte blows, however.

Just like with Doom 3, I feel asleep playing it.

And yes, Good Charlotte does blow, which is why it is a big deal for me to be able to listen to them in public. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you fell asleep during HL, then you must need constant electric shocks to keep you awake. That game was amazing. The puzzles were fun, and the shootouts ranged from sadistic sniping to gun blazing hails of lead.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

The Puzzles were simple, the "battles" were "shoot alien, reload repeat" and the action was too little and far between. It was like Duke Nukem but with out the funny stuff everywhere.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The fact that you descibe it as "shoot alien reload" shows that you are either a moron or never played very far into the game. You fight a fair deal of humans/combine soldiers. Besides, even when yu are shooting aliens, there are many different types, each of which requires a different strategy.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

I beat half life, dude. Useing a different gun does not count as a different strategy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There were plenty of humans, so that part was wrong straight off. Also, running at everything you see with guns blazing is NOT the way to play and live. Hell, if you do that you litterally wont even be able to beat the last boss, since it requires strategy to kill.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Dude, I'm not going to argue with you about the merits of Half-Life, you clearly enjoyed it. I didn't, it bored me. I only got it for CS. I can like something even if it isn;t good, and I can not enjoy something good. This is allowed ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

You win 5 internets for staying calm and basically telling me to shut up. Welcome:cookie:

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Thanx :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I revoke those internets as they can be used more meaningfully in the future

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting The Judge: Didn't read.

So welcome. I'll judge you (lol) based on your later posts.

lol tat iz just liek ur name!!1!1

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Quoting Vampiro: I revoke those internets as they can be used more meaningfully in the future

Quoting NightmareBassX: lol tat iz just liek ur name!!1!1

TY for the spam >_>

Posted by Klarth

So far we've had a nerd and a dork. Thankfully nobody's here to challenge my geek title :cookie:

Posted by Dog

welcome, son.