Signature

Posted by The Judge

My signature has been editted multiple times in the past, several of them being rather recent, and I could care less. It takes maybe 3 seconds to go fix it, change it to something new, and have a laugh about it. Admittedly, it got a bit annoying, but hey, what doesn't.

HOWEVER, while I see that I made no slight these past two times, my ability to edit my signature from Jesse's hideous photo seems to have been removed. I can no longer change my signature or even preview it in the User CP.

Anyone care to explain who-dun-it and why?

EDIT: Well on my posts my sig doesn't even show up. On my profile it shows Jesse's armpit.

Posted by GameMiestro

CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THE SUPER MODS HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR

Except for Jesse. He sure is hilarious.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You're the Judge, man. People are out to ****in get you.

Posted by The Judge

I knew it

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THE SUPER MODS HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR

Except for Jesse. He sure is hilarious.

Dude, I'm the one who put the armpit there and banned his signature!!! One of these days he'll learn!!! Bad Judge, bad!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

... Jesse, wtf?

I changed your sig so it's no longer an armpit, but I don't know how to reactivate it. Seriously, just let him have it back.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!! I like da armpit picture!!! :D:D

Quoting Linko_16: Seriously, just let him have it back.

And then he'll just continue to do what he always does. Now if there was a hack that would let you make it so users couldn't use the vBulletin codes, then he wouldn't of ever lost his signature!!! :D:D

Ack!! YOU stole my signature!!! 'WARNING!! STAY BACK!!!! I AM A CURSE!!!' grrrr!!! :mad: pze change that!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

He mysteriously got knocked down a couple of posts, so I guess Jesse is safe for now...

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Jesse Smith: Bah!!! I like da armpit picture!!! :D:D

And then he'll just continue to do what he always does. Now if there was a hack that would let you make it so users couldn't use the vBulletin codes, then he wouldn't of ever lost his signature!!! :D:D

Ack!! YOU stole my signature!!! 'WARNING!! STAY BACK!!!! I AM A CURSE!!!' grrrr!!! :mad: pze change that!!!!

I'm not honestly sure what I did.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Use that brain. What was the reason you used the vBulletin code to get around the.... :D

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, is that the reason? If you start punishing for that now, we'd be deleting half the posts on the board.

Posted by Jesse Smith

And I do edit or delete a lot of posts, when I see morons do that!!!! I always have!!! :D:D

Posted by Poison

Judge, you need to get laid.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Poison: Judge, you need to get laid.

You need to stop being so pompous and randomly throwing that out like it's the only important thing in existence, donkeywhipe. :)

Jesse: Yeah, I learned my lesson, whatever.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: Jesse: Yeah, I learned my lesson, whatever.

Yah, right!! And then you do the same thing in the same post you say you learned your lesson!!! Sure!!! er, what is a donkeywhipe??!! :D:D:D

Posted by Poison

Quoting The Judge: You need to stop being so pompous and randomly throwing that out like it's the only important thing in existence, donkeywhipe. :)

You

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=The Judge]You need to stop being so pompous and randomly throwing that out like it's the only important thing in existence, donkeywhipe.

You're saying that, given the opportunity, you wouldn't get laid?

Oh, yeah, by the way...

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ack!! YOU stole my signature!!! 'WARNING!! STAY BACK!!!! I AM A CURSE!!!' grrrr!!! :mad: pze change that!!!!

No!! :D :D I just used the idea because I just hit 6666 posts!! :D :D It was convenient!! :D :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!! That waz MY idea!! U stole it from me!! u thief!!!!! Do I steal your ideas??!! No!!!! grrr!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

er, then why is your post count lower than 6666??!!! :confused:

Posted by The Judge

Oh dear Jesse, I have learned my lesson and reformed my ways. Never again will I swear in every post I make by way of a signature (or skip it, at least). Please, I beg of you, restore my ability to edit my signature. *halo*

Posion: **** you you **** licking son of a ****ing *****. I don't need to hear your *** ****ed ****ing ******* ****** lips preaching to me about it.

Linko: I never said that, I'm just sick of hearing it.

Posted by Poison

Quoting The Judge:
Posion: **** you you **** licking son of a ****ing *****. I don't need to hear your *** ****ed ****ing ******* ****** lips preaching to me about it.

Looks like someone needs to get laid ;) Judge, it's only cool if you're a virgin when you're a girl.

Posted by The Judge

If I was honestly angry, I'm not sure how upset I'd need to be to use so many curse words in one statement.

Posted by Poison

More like you got lazy and just didn't feel like making a real post, so you just added **** for every other word.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, then why is your post count lower than 6666??!!! :confused:

Something probably got deleted.

Posted by Jesse Smith

So, who wants to guess how soon The Judge will lose his signature...again!!! :D I'll guess three days. :D

Posted by GameMiestro

Try wackifying your requests. Like this-

[quote=not The Judge]pze :(, i bega you, have compasion on me an give my ability to edit the signature. :D :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: So, who wants to guess how soon The Judge will lose his signature...again!!! I'll guess three days.

17 days.

Posted by The Judge

It's back

Posted by GameMiestro

It's baaaaaaaack...