Video Game Free-For-All

Posted by Strike

This is a Free-For-All Bout, both Comedy and Serious at the same time (I know you know how) In which you choose a character from a mainstream video game and battle it out against everyone.

I've got Sora...

By the way, the battle will take place on the inside of a huge toilet bowl, when our characters are little cheerio-sized midgets in comparison.

Posted by S

Hmmm~ I don't know. Should I? I guess I can.

I'll be using Fei Fong Wong.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I call Solid Snake! Give you three guesses from what game ;). Haha! I shall destroy you all with a master gunsman!

How many times do I have to warn you about your siggie? Get rid of it in this forum. Things such as Luna's sig with a few lines of text are okay, but large pictures like the one in your signature detract from the threads image and are an eyesore. -- Crono

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Ah...what the hell. I need to sharpen my skills before taking anyone one on one here, so I might as well join too. I was kinda on the fence about who to use, but I think I'm going with Iori Yagami from the King of Fighters series.

Posted by Kiyoshi

So who's gonna start?

Posted by Xhalo

I call Kirby. F34r me 1337 ch4r!!!!!!1111111!!ONE!!!1

* The fighters stood ready to battle. The tension grew into a boiling urge when suddenly Kirby leapt into the air. He floated over to Fei Wong. Kirby stuck his feet at Fei Wong and begun to spin at high speeds. Fei Wong blocked the drill kick with his arm. Kirby's feet twisted the skin in a nasty Indian burn type of fashion. Fei Wong cried out with an annoying pain. Kirby landed and prepared for any other attacks that may come. *

Posted by Kiyoshi

Snake drew out the M9 tranquilizer. He shot at the little pink bubble like thing that had just landed on the ground. Kirby fell slowly and hit the ground asleep. Snake pointed the gun at the other two.
"Who wants some?" He asked menacingly.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

OoC: I

Posted by Kiyoshi

Snake sat up slowly, embarrassed by being taken off-guard. He back up against the side of the toilet bowl, and placed a C4 bomb on the side, thankful that it stuck. He quickly ran to the other side of the toilet bowl and detonated the bomb.
The other people were close to the C4 and flew back as it detonated. The side of the toilet bowl now had a huge hole in the side. Water slowly leaked over to the floor. Now Snake pulled out a Nakita and fired. He guided it into the little pink bubble and it promptly exploded causing the pink thing to fly high in the air. He turned to the other person and fired another missle.