Are you getting Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Posted by protomanv4

I know this might be a dumb question but are you? I am.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

brawl*

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Vampiro: brawl*

Srry I don't think I was looking at what I typed srry.

Posted by Dexter

Absolutely. I have the other two and I have been waiting a long time for another one to be released. This'll be one of those games that I won't even have to play before buying. I'm looking forward to earning all the special levels, characters, trophies, etc. I adored the entire trophy aspect in Melee. Observing the trophies in Brawl will be amusing and interesting.

Posted by Drewboy64

Is the grass green? Healthy grass, I mean.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Drewboy64: Is the grass green? Healthy grass, I mean.

Not necessarily... ;)

...But yeah, I have the other two so theres no reason why I won't get this one.

Posted by ~vampire~

I'm defenatly getting it. It looks fun and has new stuff.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting lameboyadvance:
Not necessarily... ;)

...But yeah, I have the other two so theres no reason why I won't get this one.

that's wheat. or something.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Not only am I getting it, but I will also own all other players of the game, as stated in the previous SSBB topic.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Prince Shondronai: Not only am I getting it, but I will also own all other players of the game, as stated in the previous SSBB topic.

I hate ego-maniacs. You think you are going to be the greatest, yet you haven't even played it... Drop the attitude.

Posted by ~vampire~

Whats wrong with being optimist?

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=NightmareBassX]I hate ego-maniacs. You think you are going to be the greatest, yet you haven't even played it... Drop the attitude.

He's getting a discount purchase. "Buy this game, and own all of your friends for free!"

Posted by Burrito

Of course I'm getting it. I have never played a game more than SSBM and SSBB looks like it's going to be awesome. It's everything I've ever wanted.

Posted by Last Fog

Theres a small chance I'll get a Wii. If I do, I'll probably get this game, but only if online play is good. And I'm skeptical about that.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Prince Shondronai: Not only am I getting it, but I will also own all other players of the game, as stated in the previous SSBB topic.

Lucky for me it will be online, giving me the opportunity to show how terribly wrong you are. We'll have to have VGC compititions! ;)

Posted by coromoro

Psh, yeah right. I'm definitely not gonna get this. I mean, why would you want a game were all of Nintendo's gay characters fight each other? How gay. ;)

Posted by Dexter

Shut up, coromoro. The Super Smash games are great. They are a different kind of fighting game. Nothing like Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur. It can be played by 4 people at once! It brings something new to the genre that was definitely needed. And the characters are not gay. There are girls in the game too! :mad:

Posted by coromoro

Come on, Dex! I thought you'd get my joke.

I love the Super Smash Bros. series! Super Smash Bros. Melee is one of my favourite games. I will be getting Super Smash Bros. Brawl the day it comes out! :)

Posted by Klarth

Nah, none of us are getting it. We're just talking about how cool it looks and how much of a shame it is that none of us will be bothered to go buy it.

Posted by ~vampire~

lol klarth, lol. One thing for sure, I'm seriously getting the game. I've been playing SSB games since 1998 and I cant stop at SSB melee.

Posted by Arczu

Oh hell yeah. I might be starting to work at UPS next week so by the time it comes out, I'll have plenty of money savored for this. Too good of an offer to pass up if you ask me.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting coromoro: Come on, Dex! I thought you'd get my joke.

haha. Of course I got your joke. I was simply added realism to it. I know you like the Smash games. The only VGC member I know of who doesn't like them is Big Boss, but I wonder if he'll get into this one because of Snake. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The only VGC member I know of who doesn't like them is Big Boss, but I wonder if he'll get into this one because of Snake.

Probably not, seeing as how he thought everything about it, including the fighting itself, was lame.

But yeah, Snake is reason enough for me to buy this game. Not to mention the fact that the past Smash games have been some of my favourite games ever.

Posted by SYPHONIC

I'M GETTING IT FOR SURE, ITS LIKE SO COOL, AND $#!7

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Yep

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting PWND_U_IN_MK: Yep

Would you mind expanding your reasons a bit?

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting ~vampire~: Would you mind expanding your reasons a bit?

There really isn't much to explain. It's smash brothers.
I'd expect an explanation if someone said no.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Of course I will. It has Meta-knight, instant win.[/COLOR]

Posted by Skitzo Control

People buying a game from a series with a stellar history? No way! People buying a game from the company that is best-known for quality 1st-Party games? No way!

Man, I'm sorry, but if there was ever a dumb question, it was this. It could only have been worse if you posted in the RPG board if people were going to buy KH2 or the next FF game.

Posted by Litbut

I'll be getting it.

Posted by Arcadios

I well definatly get it since they had like a total of 25 playable characters in melee and since there will be more I wonder if they'll make as much chracters as before.

Original Super Smash Bros:12
Melee:12+13=25
Brawl:25+???=???

Posted by Bebop

I HAVE ENJOYED ALL PREVIOUSM TITLE IN THIS SERIES

Posted by Dexter

The question is not that dumb. There are many people who are not going to get this game because they dislike the series and don't look forward to future installments at all. They're just not posting and giving reasons. :(

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Skitzo Control: People buying a game from a series with a stellar history? No way! People buying a game from the company that is best-known for quality 1st-Party games? No way!

Man, I'm sorry, but if there was ever a dumb question, it was this. It could only have been worse if you posted in the RPG board if people were going to buy KH2 or the next FF game.
Yes, because as we all know, everyone has the same taste in video games, and what makes something a great game is based on fact, not opinion. And it would be ridiculous to not assume that everyone who ever played SSB loved it and will buy every game in the series.

Oh, and I've never met an RPG fan who doesnt like FF. :rolleyes: