Brothers in Arms or Republic Commando

Posted by Burn

I am going to EB tonight and am up in the air on which of these two to get? Any suggestions?

Posted by Random

Star Wars Republic Commando Hands Down.

Posted by Axis

[COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I just got back from Gamestop because I pre-ordered both of those games and I got Brothers In Arms. Im getting Republic Commando next week. They're both squad based/First Person Shooter games except one is WW2 and the other is Star Wars. I personally would pick Brothers In Arms.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Random

I take it your from Europe? Both Games are out here in the good old States. I got a chance to play Republic Commando at a friends house. The A.I. is pretty decent. Not only that but it's Xbox Live compatible. It's a pretty good game.

Posted by Burn

I made a deal with my bro. He is going to get Republic Commando and I bought Brothers in Arms. Played it for 2 straight hours after buying it. Really fun and easy squad based commands and really gives you a first hand experience with simple battle tactics like flanking and such. And WWII is an awesome setting, always.

How are the graphics in Commando?

Posted by Axis

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I take it your from Europe? Both Games are out here in the good old States. I got a chance to play Republic Commando at a friends house. The A.I. is pretty decent. Not only that but it's Xbox Live compatible. It's a pretty good game.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]No, I live in the U.S. Its just I dont have enough money to get both this week so Im getting Republic Commando next week.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Last Mist

Brothers in Arms is probably one of the best games ive ever played ... im also a WW2 fanatic and i have every WW2 game and this is the best... right up there with call of duty... only this is graphic, strong language and very intense. Must have.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's funny, they are both squad based shooters yet so different. I recently bought both and I must say, I've fallen in love with Borther in Arms. It's like Full Spectrum, but you're part of the squad. Where Commando is more like Halo. The squad commands just aren't in-depth enough. I see it more as a regular old shooter instead of a squad-based shooter.

Anyways, if I had to choose one, I would definitely go for Brother in Arms. Plus, it's more challenging. I beat Commando pretty quickly.

Posted by King of Live

first of all oyu dont FALL IN LOVE w/ a game, secondly, I say if your in it for Online play BIA s for you. But for story i say SWRC

Quoted post: first of all oyu dont FALL IN LOVE w/ a game

You're an idiot.

Posted by Looski

Just picked up Brothers in arms last nite! Awesome. Its a lot of fun. I'm more of a WWII shooter person, plus u command your troops!

Posted by King of Live

well you dont fall in love w/ a game... unless your a game nerd and cant get a chick so you have to stick your dick through the hole of the cd to have sex. And I am no the idiot. You had to edit that bcause i lloked at it as soon as it was posted and it said- " Your an idot" wrong spelling and grammar. BLAME CANADA

Posted by boomstick

Quoting King of Live: well you dont fall in love w/ a game... unless your a game nerd and cant get a chick so you have to stick your dick through the hole of the cd to have sex. And I am no the idiot. You had to edit that bcause i lloked at it as soon as it was posted and it said- " Your an idot" wrong spelling and grammar. BLAME CANADA

What if your a complete female nerd?

And, yes, you are, in fact, an 'idiot'.

Quoting King of Live: well you dont fall in love w/ a game... unless your a game nerd and cant get a chick so you have to stick your dick through the hole of the cd to have sex.

You do realize that it's just something you say right? That's why I called you an idiot because you took it in the literal sense.

Quoted post: And I am no the idiot. You had to edit that bcause i lloked at it as soon as it was posted and it said- " Your an idot" wrong spelling and grammar. BLAME CANADA

Way to lie *thumbs up*

Posted by Burn

Quoting Last Mist: Brothers in Arms is probably one of the best games ive ever played ... im also a WW2 fanatic and i have every WW2 game and this is the best... right up there with call of duty... only this is graphic, strong language and very intense. Must have.

I agree, this game is just unbelievably fun. I am alreayd on D-DAy+4 and am looking forward to going back and playing it again on a harder level with the Suppresion meter turned off, that will make it real cool.

Posted by ragboy

i reckon that republic commando is better than brothers in arms

Posted by Burn

Care to expand on WHY that would be your reckon? The statement does not mean much without a why.

Posted by zorrad

I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because brothers in arns has a better story.

Posted by zorrad

won't someone reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by boomstick

I personally like Republic Commando better, I just couldn't get into Brothers In Arms much and I've played hundreds of WWII FPS's and I'm starting to get sick and tired of them.

Posted by Mandalorian Squid

I beat BIA and I played the demo for Republic Commando. It is a hard choice, but BIA is really authentic and realistic, while RC is cool cause it is Star Wars and plus you don't get a lightsaber and get to kill everyone just with a slash(well I guess you could with the vibroblade bayonet thing). NEway I'd have to go with BIA just cause it was so real. RC is cool also.

Posted by Demon

well i do not have ithere of them but form the comment i belive that commando is better

Posted by Demon

reply for mandalorian
well i guess you r right but i still think rc is cooler