Post kh and kh 2 glitches here :)

Posted by Riku7787

Post all glitches that happen to you here:
Mine is wierd but .... ok when i went through the door to timeless river i was in twilight town but i was still in my black & white apperacne and when i activated a form i turned into roxas im wierded out here

Posted by snake_charmer314

I have never heard of that before, that is a first for me.

Posted by Riku7787

i know that happend to me three days ago and i am wondering why the heck did that happen

It might be just a one time thing, that has never happen to me before. But it would be cool if it did. If it ever happens to me I'll let you know.

Posted by Riku7787

ok

Posted by Roxas Lover

You know there are some web sites that talk about KH glitches.

I don't think that it won't hurt talking about it here will it?

Posted by Roxas Lover

No I'm just saying that there are some sites that talk about them so if you wanted to see them and such.

Ahhh ok.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok I know that sounds weird.

A little off topic,snake charmer314 I like your sig.Did Kairi Fan make it for you?

Posted by Sak

Yes I did. lol.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Wow I like it.Kairi you make the best sigs.
So Kairi when you played the game did you see any glitches?

Posted by Sak

No, no glitches for me.....

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yeah me neither.But that one that Riku7787 is talking about is weird.

Man I love this sig that you made for me kairi. Sorry that was off topic but i just want to thank you for it. :)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Hey since we're talking about sigs can I have another one Kairi?

Posted by Sak

I made u 3 already.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yeah I know I just like getting them but I guess I'll stop asking for more since I already have three.I love them so much but I don't want to be annoying so I'll stop asking.But I am still your #1 fan aren't I?^_^

Sorry gotta go.Talk to you all tomorow.

Yea Kairi does a very good job with this Sigs...You need to make a site and put these on there so everybody will be able to get them. Just a suggestion.

Posted by Tysis

The only glitch that I experienced made me very mad. You know when you have to kill 1000 heartless in the Great Maw? Well I killed all of them, without using any of the triangle button reaction attacks, except for one. I killed 999 of them and for some reason there was no #1000. So I had to restart my PS2 and since I had forgotten to save my game in a long time, I had to go aaaalllll the way back to the Timeless River and beat Pirates of the Caribbean, Halloween Town, Agrabah, and Pride Lands all over again.
(Needless to say I had to buy another controller ;))

That sucks. I would hate to do all that all over again. But I could have swore that there is a save point right before the 1000 heartless. Why did you just save it there?

Posted by Roxas Lover

That would suck and yes there was a save point right before that battle.

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

there is and y not use reaction commands there cool!
and i think kairi should be pronounced official sig maker

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok,I don't know if this is really a bad glitch or a glitch at all,but when I get into Anti-form I can get hit a lot and not lose any HP,so basically I am saying that when I am Anti-form I am invincible.

its not a glitch its just how the anti form goes weak attacks but alot of them and high defense
no offense but yessh

Posted by Roxas Lover

Sorry,I didn't know that.

no prob the anti form is...wierd
oh and that anti form thread is totally fake u only go antiform if u actually use it and fight

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=sienna]no glichies for me atlest not yet[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]

Posted by Sora...

i agree kingdom key........ but gliches do really suck ***

Posted by Sora...

r u really a chik kingdom keys?

Posted by Sora...

lol

Posted by Oathkeeper10

Square Enix are pretty careful when it comes to glitches. They don't put much. Almost nothing.