help!!!!!! am lvl zero and dont have enf wackler to heal myself!

Posted by drewk

i could relly use some donations plz am begging everyone! som 1 help me plz

Posted by Zeta

You don't need any money. The hospital should heal you for free.

Posted by drewk

o thxs for the tip

Posted by drewk

hospital wont work!!! also am using a psp does that affect it?

Posted by Zeta

Probably.

You have to put in the exact amount of HP/MP you're missing. You can't just put in 10000000000 or whatever.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=drewk]hospital wont work!!! also am using a psp does that affect it?

You're seriously doing this off of a psp? That's kind of sad...

Posted by drewk

i have a comp. but ma mom usin it and i still cant use the hosp.

Posted by GameMiestro

Buy potions then.

Posted by drewk

i dont have any money to get potions

Posted by GameMiestro

Here, I gave you a bit. Borrow 10000 from the bank if you run out (oh wait, you cant lol).

Posted by ~vampire~

Fight easy comps if you lose too much HP. Eventually you'll be able to go higher.

Posted by Max Mouse

There, I gave you 10000000000 wackler!! Please don't PM me with all those errors again.

Posted by NES Queen

You guys are nicer than I am. I require a minimum of 10 decent and intelligent posts before I'll give away my wackler.

Posted by ~vampire~

Well with the amount of wackler you make everytime you kill TZ, I think it does not matter much...

Posted by NES Queen

The money isnt the issue, it's a matter of principle. The main point to VGC is the forums, for people to discuss things. The arcade and inferno are ways to attract more people in here and places to waste some time away from the drama, but the main focus of this place is the boards.

I despise people who jump around from forum to forum simply using its features without contributing anything to it back. (which is why I do it myself when I feel snippy ;)) So I'm not going to encourage that sort of thing by helping people out who will grow tired of it and neve be seen or heard from again within a few short hours/days/weeks.

Posted by ~vampire~

You have good reasons and good points. I'll argue no more and bow to your desires.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=NES Queen]The money isnt the issue, it's a matter of principle. The main point to VGC is the forums, for people to discuss things. The arcade and inferno are ways to attract more people in here and places to waste some time away from the drama, but the main focus of this place is the boards.

I despise people who jump around from forum to forum simply using its features without contributing anything to it back. (which is why I do it myself when I feel snippy ;)) So I'm not going to encourage that sort of thing by helping people out who will grow tired of it and neve be seen or heard from again within a few short hours/days/weeks.

Every time a new member gets 10 billion wackler, I remeber the dozens of hours I spent losing my sanity trying to slowly crawl through the levels. Then I feel sad. :(

Posted by drewk

i am here to stay. i do like to use the boards and ok so i asked for wackler does that meake me so harrable.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting drewk: i am here to stay. i do like to use the boards and ok so i asked for wackler does that meake me so harrable.

No, but your spelling does.

Posted by drewk

what can i do its hard doing this off a psp. not that am complaining. also am from shamokin thats bad enf

Posted by junior senior

What the hell?

You can understand that post?

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting NES Queen: No, but your spelling does.

ditto.

Posted by NightmareBassX

People with bad spelling/grammar are usually influenced into using a more representable way of posting. What I mean is, keep hounding him on it, and he will eventually change. ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

"Enf" made me laugh.

Posted by drewk

sorry *** so am not the best speller but come on what would you do? its not like i cant spell. do u know how to spell the real term for dna? thats what i expected.

Posted by Bendehur2006

drewk i am aslo a bad speller here's a hit for you at lest try to spell hard word's or do your best i am your friend as the nes queen said gammer is your friend.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting drewk: do u know how to spell the real term for dna? thats what i expected.

deoxyribonucleic acid

Now, see if you can finish this word...

Supercalafragil...

Quoting drewk: its not like i cant spell.

Oh yes it iz. BTW, 'it's' and 'can't', and 'I' is the correct spelling/cap. :D:D

Posted by NES Queen

once again, when Jesse is giving grammar and english lessons it is a sad day at VGC.

and don't ask a scientist how to correctly spell DNA unless you want to be dropped out of the stupid tree.

Posted by drewk

ok again .....IT IS HARD TO WRITE GOOD ON A PSP...... and supercalafragelisticexpaladochis

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting drewk: and supercalafragelisticexpaladochis

Um, no...supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :D

Posted by ~vampire~

Wow...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, homework #2 (You got an F on the last one.) Finish these...

Longest English word: PNEUMONOU
Worlds longest place name: Krungthe

Posted by GameMiestro

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconosis.

HOWEVER

[quote=wikipeida]The longest word in any major [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language"][COLOR=#0000ff]English language[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionary"][COLOR=#0000ff]dictionary[/COLOR][/URL] is [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis"][COLOR=#0000ff]Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis[/COLOR][/URL], a 45-letter word supposed to refer to a lung disease, but research has discovered that this word is a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoax"][COLOR=#0000ff]hoax[/COLOR][/URL]. See the separate article for details.

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu is really the longest place name in the world, so I guess I win twice. :D

EDIT: OKAY, FINE. Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphop
nopparatrajathaniburiromudomrajaniwesmahasatharn
amornphimarnavatarnsathitsakkattiyavisanukamprasit.

Posted by Bendehur2006

drewk i sent you an dictionary info on dna i have what dose dna mean, an dang i bet even jesse smith can't read it because of my grammer in stupid english is not good so this is for the lack of my english i gess ill use the dictionary more to spell the hardest word's that know one ever herd so hahahah.

Posted by drewk

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh your frying my brain!?@?..!?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Drewk, have you done your homework yet??!! Try to figure out what

Krungthep Mahanakhon Bovorn Ratanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom Udomratchanivet Mahasathan Amornpiman Avatarnsathit Sakkathattiyavisnukarmprasit

is!!! :D:D:D:D GameMiestro, don't tell him, you know the answer!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by drewk

i looked but could not find it. is it a english word? i think it is a scientific term for a disease? am i close?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!! You failed. It's da worlds longest place name. A few posts above yours had da answer. :D

Posted by GameMiestro

Yay, I've finally beaten all of the bosses. The Cyclops was incredibly easy compared to the Golem- it didn't have a lick of magic!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Yay, I've finally beaten all of the bosses.

Now, try to figure out the super secret place to get experience and level up!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by drewk

jesse how do we play that? i registered and i still cant play

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Now, try to figure out the super secret place to get experience and level up!!! :D:D:D:D

I don't think thats very "super secret", I mean, are you talking about attacking Minotaurs? Cause I do go there fairly often, and it's still taking me a while to level up.

I am fairly close to your account now, though, lol.

Posted by drewk

ya but how do we play it

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: are you talking about attacking Minotaurs?

Ack!! Don't tell the kids this, but Mount Terror Minotaur increases stats as you do. He shows up less, but gives more exp, since he increases stats as you do.

And instead of copying my stats, try to copy the dudes that have leveled up way more than me!!! I'm not sure if there's certian stats that effect your exp more. I've been messing areound with all the stats to try to find that out. One of the massivly high level dudes say there is some way to get more exp, based on stats.

Ack, you're only 10 levels below me!!! How did you get there so fast!!! :D:D:D (You got nine more levels to have the same poison level as me!!)

Oh yah, put that money in the bank!!!! You don't want to lose any when you die!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Ack!! Don't tell the kids this, but Mount Terror Minotaur increases stats as you do. He shows up less, but gives more exp, since he increases stats as you do.

And instead of copying my stats, try to copy the dudes that have leveled up way more than me!!! I'm not sure if there's certian stats that effect your exp more. I've been messing areound with all the stats to try to find that out. One of the massivly high level dudes say there is some way to get more exp, based on stats.

Ack, you're only 10 levels below me!!! How did you get there so fast!!! :D:D:D (You got nine more levels to have the same poison level as me!!)

Oh yah, put that money in the bank!!!! You don't want to lose any when you die!!! :D

I'm not copying your stats at all. I'm just getting what I think is important.

If we actually ever do a duel, here would be the rules- no magic, no potion cheating, but potion using is encouraged. Or we could do a variation where we have limits for how much MP we could use or something.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...you would kill me!! My weapon is just about worthless, even though it's made of 100% of the best component, Titanium!!!! Then again, it might be from low STR.

Posted by GameMiestro

Osminium has better strength than titanium, which is why I used a mix of both. I'd rather have 14 strength and 23 defense than 10 strength and 30 defense.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I don't even use strength, since I don't use the sword....except when I run out of magic....then I usually die!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

I'm not sure why you have 72 speed. Seems like a waste, I only use 52 (the bare minimum to beat Harpies). I'm planning to get 300 HP, then focus on getting 1000 MP, then get at least 30 for the rest of the stats...

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've been trying different stuff. One of the extremely high level up dudes say the stats effect the experience. One of them had a ton of speed. HP is probably next on my list, for when Harpies uses poison. Some times I die before I use up all my magic, from him using poison!!!

One of them has a lot of MAG, but I never saw that increase the damage you give on the monsters from magic.

Posted by GameMiestro

You need a huge amount of magic to see a difference. Thats why Harpies have much higher poison damage than normal. If the enemy has even one point of magic defense higher than you, your magic stat wont do anything.

Posted by drewk

okkk thats fine and all but how do u get to play the game i cant find out how jesse is there some trick to it?? i would really like to play

Posted by GameMiestro

http://gzevolution.net/forums/inferno.php

Posted by Jesse Smith

He'll be posting again...I can't play it!!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

We should totally start an underground cult of RPG Inferno users. What do you say to the creation of an Underground RPG Inferno Empire, complete with it's own hierarchy, political uphevals, and caste-based segregation? You could be the "Grand Wacko", I'll be something wierd like "Associate of Buisiness Relations", and Max Mouse could be the town crier. It would be sweet...

Posted by Jesse Smith

After we all beat the game....it would die!!! Heck, I think the last time I played the current version was when we had that tournament that...died!!!!

Ack!! You're leveling up over there!! *Must level up more!!!* :D

Posted by GameMiestro

Thats why we wouldn't ever beat the game! Whenever someone got close, you could just add a much more powerful set of monsters.

Also, think about how long this game is in comparison to the older one. When an actual world is made for this... the amount of game time will be enormous.

EDIT: Isn't it fun planning all the CHANGES Ragnar... er, Jesse will be having to make to the game? It's so nice to know that we have a admin who loves CHANGE...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting drewk: okkk thats fine and all but how do u get to play the game i cant find out how jesse is there some trick to it??

Newsflash, this just in: Make a post over asking them. Then post the answer over here for other n00bies that can't play.

Posted by GameMiestro

Jesse, if you had some means of online chat, we would have a very easy time training on version 3.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm not too sure that I'll want to help others in the game!! Remember, it'll be a contest during the first three months that we have the game over here. And yes, I'll be playing!!!

And a certian super secret experience trick...might destroy it. The contest will need to be based on something else that has nothing to do with leveling up!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Once there are tougher enemies put in, we wont need to use that trick. Or, you could just put in a maximum level in the game... like level 100, and make it much more difficult than it is currently to level up. That really is the best solution- it forces players to strategize, and is standard on virtually every RPG out there.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Tell that to them. There the ones making the game. The current RPG game didn't have a level max, so I don't think they'll make the next version have one!!! Look at this dude....

http://www.gzevolution.net/forums/inferno.php?do=scan&u=6983

Some how he has discovered a way to level up fast!!!! Battle Victories vs Level!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

I WONDER WHO HE IS... It's a good thing I have no idea how he's leveling up that fast, otherwise, it might give a few of us an advantage, lol.

I bet me and Jesse are going to dominate version 3 on vgc. :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr!!! If I have my way, the super secret level up trick will be fixed before it's released!!!! We don't need the next version destroyed like the last version.

In the last version it was money that destroyed it. We don't want experience destroying the next version!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Sorry guys, there going to change that so we can't cheat by doing that super secret level up trick. :D

http://www.gzevolution.net/forums/showpost.php?p=111132&postcount=174
http://www.gzevolution.net/forums/showpost.php?p=111136&postcount=176

Oh yah...I killed the dragon...with no poison, and with only 100 HP. :D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

That isn't the secret level up trick. The PM that I pasted on gze was the secret level up trick. What you did was a precursor to the idea of member chaining- I mean, you would have had a tough time making a good account chain with only two people once both accounts were the same level.

And the possibility for using chains are not completely gone, as there is still going to be PvP experience- you know what Decado said. Therefore, I'm still not posting that PM I sent you on vgc.

Even if this idea is completely worthless, there are still quite a few strategies that we will still use to our advantage, such as fighting certain monsters and using certain spells. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Posted by drewk

how did we get off subject so fast? i mean we were talkin about using a psp then we were talkin about longist names wow we beed to get back on subject.
:{)