Free Year of EGM (USA only)

Posted by Alastor

http://www.gameshout.com/egm

Just filled this in tonight. Takes 6 to 10 weeks for the first issue to arrive. Guess this is going to be just like the free Dentyne gum. You'll sign up for this, forget all about it, come home and find a free magazine, and probably a second pack of gum. Joy.

Posted by Ant

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AT LAST! About 2 years ago Raptor posted one of these and I enjoyed both free EGM and Gamepro. Sadly, EGM was true to the only for one year thing and stopped sending them to me :(

But yeah, thanks :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Da[COLOR="Silver"]mn[/COLOR], US only. I've tried putting 'UK' in the State field, though.

:cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow, ****ing cocks. Excluding all of Canada? Pff. PFF I say.

Posted by Axis

Just signed up for it. Anyways, thanks for the heads up, Alastor.

Posted by Alastor

No problem. Now I feel kind of bad about not putting (US Only) in the title.

Guess I should go get Linkman.

Posted by Ant

Pft, f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck'm

Posted by GameMiestro

Now we will see if the magazines actually arrive...

Posted by Slade

COME BACK IN SIX TO TEN WEEKS OR EIGHT WHATEVER

Alastor: u da bomb

Posted by sniper

Heh, a couple years back I signed up for the same two deals as Ant: one for a year of GamePro, one for a year of EGM. I still don't know why GamePro still comes... I wish it would stop. :( I'll be quite happy to start getting EGM again, though. Thanks for the internet sleuthery.

Posted by brownoystercult

12 issues, free?

This is fake right..?

http://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/electronicgamingmonthly.asp-Makes it more suspicious.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You see offers like these from time to time. They figure it's worth it if the person renews their subscription for another couple of years.

Posted by maian

Sweet. That site looks official enough. I signed up for both the links. If it goes well, I'll get 2 issues each month, and I'll give extras to my friend.

...I should've gotten the free magazines in that link Raptor posted a while ago. For some reason, I didn't feel like doing it since I had already gotten EGM.