kh3 questin

Posted by drewk

in kh3 do u think there will be anything about the dive to the heart?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Most likely.If it was in KH2 then yeah.If you think about it,it acts as a kind of introduction.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

i heard there was some kind of key blade war? i really want to play the third one and c wat was in king mickey's note. The only bad thing about the ending of kh2 was that sora and kiari didnt kiss

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Sora+Kiari: The only bad thing about the ending of kh2 was that sora and kiari didnt kiss

Yeah they need to kiss.

Posted by Defender17

Worst part in KH2-Sephiroth was way too easy.
There should be if there's a new character that's related to Riku, or Sora but I don't know.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Sure, Atlantica sucjed, and all, but ine thing really bgs me. THEY TOTALLY SCREWED UP THE LIGHT CYCLES!!! NUFF SAID!

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I felt so retarded trying to beat sepheroith. I could not use the reflect at all. It's like i was stuck in stupid. I also dies when i was riku cuz i didnt know what 2 do, but i found the best thing was to just jump and doged (using riku). It took me 3 trys
1.died as riku
2.died cuz of the stupid reflect
3.I WIN!!!!!!
(i healed right b4 i did the reflect thing because i dont know how 2 use it)

Posted by Xmas

From what I've seen in the secret ending, there's supposed to be some sort of keyblade war as some people have been saying. As to what's in the King's note, I don't know. However, I have the strangest feeling that the Organization's going to come back. Does anyone else think that? I just think that it would be neat if the third game revealed Axel's real person. :D

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

google Kingdom hearts 2 secret ending for pics choose one and ull get movie or just go to the forum on this

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Xmas: From what I've seen in the secret ending, there's supposed to be some sort of keyblade war as some people have been saying. As to what's in the King's note, I don't know. However, I have the strangest feeling that the Organization's going to come back. Does anyone else think that? I just think that it would be neat if the third game revealed Axel's real person. :D

I don't think we have seen the last of the Organization.They are the best set of villians anyone could ask for.And as for Axel's real person,even though I highly doubt this but I kinda think that his real person is Reno for FFVII.I mean they look alike and have the same basic personality.So who knows.

Posted by Roxas23857

That would be awsome if Organization 13 came back they did rock my favorite person would have to be Zexion because he looks cool but my favorite person to fight was Xemnas because I wooped up on him.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Roxas23857: That would be awsome if Organization 13 came back they did rock my favorite person would have to be Zexion because he looks cool but my favorite person to fight was Xemnas because I wooped up on him.

They were my favorite group of villians too.And I highly doubt that they won't be in KH3.

Posted by Xenos

But ... aren't they all dead except for one?

Posted by Roxas23857

Who isn't dead?...unless you mean Roxas...but if not who are you talking about?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Well don't some people think that Zexion is still alive?And who knows maybe Nomura will bring them back to life or make some new ones.

Posted by Roxas23857

True that but will just have to wait and see what happends. I hope Nomura will bring them back they rocked!!

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Roxas23857: True that but will just have to wait and see what happends. I hope Nomura will bring them back they rocked!!

I agree with you there.Hopefully he'll bring them back.

Posted by Roxas23857

Yeah they all just kind of had their own way of just being awsome it was lame when they all got defeated. I still wonder what Zexion's powers will and what his weapons were? Also what kindof nobodies he used? Because it seems each organization members had their own set of nobodies they like the most.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yeah I am still wondering about that too.I remember reading something that Nomura was supposed to show what Zexions weapon was in KH2 but it didn't.I think he just said that to tick a lot of people off.Maybe they'll explain it in KH3,hopefully.

Posted by Roxas23857

I hope because Zexion look so cool and then he just got killed off we all really didn't get to learn anything about him, like his element and stuff.

Posted by dragonrein

Quoting Oblivion_Wielder: google Kingdom hearts 2 secret ending for pics choose one and ull get movie or just go to the forum on this

What really frusturates me is that clip

Posted by dragonrein

Quoting Roxas23857: That would be awsome if Organization 13 came back they did rock my favorite person would have to be Zexion because he looks cool but my favorite person to fight was Xemnas because I wooped up on him.

Roxas is the best HANDS DOWN.

Posted by dragonrein

Quoting Roxas23857: Who isn't dead?...unless you mean Roxas...but if not who are you talking about?

Mabey he's talking about Axel.Then again maybey he's just an idiot.

Posted by dragonrein

I'd like to get more info. on KH3 any body got something

Posted by Arczu

[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/buttons/edit.gif[/IMG]
This button is you friend: USE IT! Got something more to say, click this and put it in. Don't QUADRUPLE post to add a line or 2.

Anyways, we shall all see what happens when it's out... but too bad that won't be for a long time...

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Quoting Sora+Kiari: I felt so retarded trying to beat sepheroith. I could not use the reflect at all. It's like i was stuck in stupid. I also dies when i was riku cuz i didnt know what 2 do, but i found the best thing was to just jump and doged (using riku). It took me 3 trys
1.died as riku
2.died cuz of the stupid reflect
3.I WIN!!!!!!
(i healed right b4 i did the reflect thing because i dont know how 2 use it)

i know wat u mean when i was riku i died but the 2nd time i helped sora but he lost to much helth

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Quoting Roxas Lover: I don't think we have seen the last of the Organization.They are the best set of villians anyone could ask for.And as for Axel's real person,even though I highly doubt this but I kinda think that his real person is Reno for FFVII.I mean they look alike and have the same basic personality.So who knows.

that might be but sora and roxas dont look alike and as for personality sora to nice roxas he is evil kinda

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Quoting dragonrein: Mabey he's talking about Axel.Then again maybey he's just an idiot.

axel is died cause he wused to much power helping sora

Posted by darkness weilder

actually axel died beacause he put his whole body in to an attack

Posted by Roxas Lover

The Organization member that Xenos was talking about,I think,was Zexion not Axel.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Arczu]