Note from King Mickey? Still a big mystery!

Posted by burpo

Why don't they show you what was on there, or at least have King Mickey saying it while they were reading it. And what was the sugnificance of it?

And if they do come out with Kingdom Hearts 3, I hope they have Sora in it or I won't play it. But then again I'm a real big fan.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Nomura clearly stated in one of his interviews that KH is Sora's story so I highly doubt that he will make a game without him.
And some people think that KH3 will explain Mickey's letter.I think that the letter tells the origin of the Keyblade.

Posted by snake_charmer314

Well I'm just saying here, but could the letter be about the keyblade chasers that were in the KH3 trailer. You know, to warn Sora about them so he will be prepared for them...This is just a guess on what might be on the letter.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Maybe its got something to do with the nobodies, corner stone of light, keybaldes, or maleficent and pete. Or maybe its a shopping list that reads like this

DEAR SORA;

GO TO THE STORE AND GET SOME POTIONS AND SEA SALT ICECREAM. THANKS

KING MICKEY

obviously im a big joker

Posted by Sean the Wicked

It's obviously just a letter...letter. I mean, there's no big surprise on their faces, no looks of horror, it was probably just a 'how are you?' and a 'why don't you visit?' letter.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I just hate not knowing. I wasn't able 2 access the KH3 trailer but im working on it and I need tips. I think all of this is a prohesy. A great war of the past. I saw some trailer pics on another gamers comment on this site.Help me access the trailer

Posted by Roxas Lover

If you want the KH3 trailer then go to [url]www.youtube.com[/url].

Posted by Roxas23857

To bad there arn't any trailers from you tube...because that letter has been getting to me as well...

Ok I lied there is one but it's gay and it's about how they kill themselves...anyways I just wish there was a real trailer about the next game like a sceen besides the secret ending.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I know what you mean.

Posted by Roxas23857

I hope that they but time in this game though I don't want it to come out like c***. Because all of the other games have been great I just want them to make this good and not screw it all up. Althought I want to know what is going on with the game so my head is making me very upset.

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

Its called a cliffhanger they want u to buy the next game (whenever it is) to see what its about

Posted by RoXas/

I think I got lost somewhere in the ending scene. cause one minute I saw donald, goofy, mickey on the island. and then next scene, they werent there, and they got a letter from him?

explain please?

Posted by Xenos

Some time probably passed and they went home.

Posted by LightByDarkness

Alrite, first things first, i just started on this forum, this is my first posted, the only reason i joined is to share my thought and opinions on the secret ending and what not, not to mention the posters on the thread i saw looked like pretty cool people, but anyway cutting to the chase

Secret Ending thoughts: everyone is debating whether that scene with the armored figures, is past or future...we'll what im thinking at the moment is since KH has alot to do with worlds of different sorts and their connections, maybe its a world somehow connected to Sora and the Kings world, or the world that never was, either way that world is somehow connected to the story, and in an interview (if anyone else saw it, it was on the secret ending discussion thread) Nomura said the scene was past, but could be in the present, therefore maybe saying its a world in present time somehow connecting the pasts of the keyblade or sora or roxas.

As for the letter itself: The ending never clearly states what happened to Maleficent and Pete, therefore i believe it has something to do with them, creating some kind of disturbance involving the heartless or the nobodies, possibly even the organization, either way, it should have something to do with them or the keyblades.

any thoughts?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok first of all,welcome to VGC.
Second,why don't you put the secret ending theory in the thread that talks about it.We need more theories like that.
And third,interesting thought on the letter.Most likely it has something to do with the heartless,nobodies,or the Organization.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=sienna]roxas lover i think u are right the letter most likele the king found out about the chasers and needed to talk to them
[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]
[/COLOR]

Posted by Oathkeeper10

I thought chasers were like heartless, except they take people's memories... And, is KHIII really going to be a game? Could it be a movie?

Posted by Roxas Lover

I think it is going to be a game not a movie.
And thank you Kingdomkeys.

Posted by Oathkeeper10

Yeah, but if you look at the animation for KH III it's a bit different than their animation now. It looks a little more detailed.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Maybe Nomura might make KH3 into a movie because of FFAC but i would like it to be a game.

Posted by Oathkeeper10

I like Kingdom Hearts so much, that I don't want it to end, but when I found out they were making a 3rd game, I really didn't feel like waiting anymore. They released it so late for the PS2... I really don't want to buy a PS3 just so I can play the game... I think it would be a fun game, but I'm just tired of waiting for more Kingdom Hearts...

Posted by Roxas Lover

To tell you the truth I think that they will make more than three games,at least I hope so.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=darkorange]i hope that there going to make the kh searies like ff. like a whole bunch of them.[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] just my opinonl[/COLOR]

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Kingdomkeys: [COLOR=darkorange]i hope that there going to make the kh searies like ff. like a whole bunch of them.[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] just my opinonl[/COLOR]

I hope that too.

Posted by jorge1116

so do i

Posted by Kestryl

Well, when the trailer for KH II came out, it was more detailed than the 1st... generally, as the gaming world progresses, things get more detailed.

I have to agree with Love By Darkness on this. I think the letter has something to do with Maleficent and her plans. She wanted to take over the castle, right? What if (for some bizzare reason beyond comprehension) she wants to make another artificial Kingdom Hearts? Or what if she wants to find out where the Keyblades come from, or tries to make her own?

Oh, the possibilities...

Kestryl, your idea about the artificial kingdom hearts, great. But as i said, they just left the piece of the story involving maleficent hanging, i mean come on, theres no way they would leave maleficent, who was a main boss in the first game may i remind you, in my opinion the 3rd game, will probablly have ALOT to do with her, i mean they just left it. I think its a good guess.

Posted by NeXidala

i beleive that the letter from king mickey might be that a new enemy has arisen possibly xehanort bak in his last and final form............his real form.....then the king might be telling em to enjoy the vacation because a new journey is about to start!

Posted by Kingdomkeys

ya there is going to be new and old enemys, THE CHASERS, and no one knows wat happened to maleficent. like wat Lightbydarkness said [IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by NeXidala

mayb maleficent and pete took over the nobodies castle and had 27 children
:rainbow: :jump: :starwars:

Posted by chaser3592

okspur of the moment thought
there were three commponents for a human right?
well what if when the soul leaves the body it is changed into a keyblade by the chasers?that would account for so many keyblades and then they were used in the great keyblade war.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Interesting.

Posted by chaser3592

very

Posted by Roxas Lover

You have any more ideas?

Posted by chaser3592

gimme some ingredeints and ill pop out an ultima weapon

that means gimme some thoughts to work on
u kno from ur own mind

Posted by Roxas Lover

I don't have any more ideas.

Posted by chaser3592

what if the zchasers exist outside of time it could take place in past futer and present

Posted by Roxas Lover

Interesting.
You got more.

Posted by chaser3592

rpgdreamer.com has some kh kh2 mp3s

Posted by Roxas Lover

What????

Posted by chaser3592

hold on im gonna make a new thread ill pm it to u k

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok.

Posted by Fullflamealchemist

Is anyone there?

Posted by Arcadios

I think the letter is King Mickey telling Sora and Riku about the keyblade war.

That's what I think.

Posted by Roxas23857

I think so too...wow we were all on this because Kairi look scared, Sora looked ok, and Riku looked happy like he was going to get to kick some @$$!!

Posted by Arcadios

Yea what Roxas said. :D

Ahhhh okay.colud someone pm me?

Posted by Roxas23857

So it must be talking about what is going to happen or what happend while they were fighting Xemnas or something.

could someone pm me?

Posted by Roxas23857

Sure...what do you want it to talk about?

whatever you what to talk about.

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok I sent you a pm.

Posted by Arcadios

?

Posted by NeXidala

well u guys i personally belive the letter is about the keyblade war or sumthing along those lines..but just to expand on this.....what if we are overthinking this?what if the letter was mickey telling them sumthing like:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"good job u guys the things u have done for this universe have put evryones life on a whole new plane....u guys hav defied the laws of darkness and light and have proved that there is not stronger bond then that of love and friendship!" all these things u hav done while bring many changes! some for the better but sum for the worst!! stay on guard but live life with love!!"
-king mickey!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
so the experssions might be:
Kairi- Is worried about the bad changes that might come and about the things that might happen in the future
Sora- lets face it...hes not too smart....so he is probably still trying to figure out what mickey is talkinng about
Riku- hes such a baddass that he is probably thining sumthin like "yep thats just like mickey to say sumthing as deep as that!" considering how long riku was with king mickey......
--------------------
also nomura had been considering whether or not to show what the letter said so mayb the letter isnt really all that important but he just wanted to make it seem like it had great significents to keep us on the edge of our seats!!!! :-D!!
---------------
u guys think this is possible??????

Posted by Arcadios

?

Posted by jefferey shalome

well, i dont think marluxia died in COM, that, and Pete and Maleficent are still at large, so perhaps it has do do with something like that.

Posted by NeXidala

hey jeff did u read what i last posted??

Posted by Moogs

Quoting Kingdomkeys: [COLOR=darkorange]i hope that there going to make the kh searies like ff. like a whole bunch of them.[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] just my opinonl[/COLOR]

They won't, Nomura clearly stated he had an ending in his mind for Kingdom Hearts and that it wasn't going to go on like Final Fantasy. Not to mention this game is setup to have an ending and I want to see the ending. I hope the 3rd game is the final. I'll be 18 or 19 when that comes out my parents arent gonna be buying me my **** then.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[quote=NeXidala]well u guys i personally belive the letter is about the keyblade war or sumthing along those lines..but just to expand on this.....what if we are overthinking this?what if the letter was mickey telling them sumthing like

still why wouldn't the king just fly by in the gummie ship if it was just a good job letter, it would be faster and he could take donald and goofy with him, that all im sayin[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Roxas23857

True but we don't know what it says Nomura still doesn't now what it says but he has an idea.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kingdomkeys: still why wouldn't the king just fly by in the gummie ship if it was just a good job letter, it would be faster and he could take donald and goofy with him, that all im sayin

why wud he take the time to fly accros space to say "good job guys good luck" and then leave! its obvious that it cud b better with a letter!! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------
how come they dont hav phones if they hav such complex things as a gummi ship??
---------------------------------------------------------------

Quoting Roxas23857: True but we don't know what it says Nomura still doesn't now what it says but he has an idea.

actually i remeber him saying whether or not he shud show the letter but instead he decided not to so the gamers cud pnder on that by themselves....SO if he hqad been thinking about showing it or not it must mean that he already knew what it said! :D

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=darkorange]i was only sayin it could be possible[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] dont have to bite my head off[/COLOR][IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Roxas23857

Yeah people should be nicer to each other.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kingdomkeys: [COLOR=darkorange]i was only sayin it could be possible[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] dont have to bite my head off[/COLOR][IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

DUH dont u see the smiley face right after i said what i said to u kingdom keys.....observe...... :-D :insane: :rainbow: :jump: :starwars:

Posted by Moogs

I think it explains about the Keyblade War.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Moogs: I think it explains about the Keyblade War.

I concur.

Posted by deathdealah

i think that xeanort ( however u spell it) isnt reely dead king mickey sent them the letter to get everyone (sora goofy donald kairi and riku) to come help him becaue u c them all read it at the end

Posted by Moogs

Well Kairi did look worried... so it's something serious...

Posted by Ayu

I agree with Moogs I think it has something to do with the keyblade war.

Posted by kingdomkeys1

I think that we should see what Nomura will say. Because he said that he will be talking little by little about what is going to be in the game and what it will be on or if he will make another brige game, and what that should be on. *cough psp cough* But who knows.

Quoting Sanaxis: I agree with Moogs I think it has something to do with the keyblade war.

keyblade war FTW

Posted by dodge

i'm going to sound stupid, i havent played kingdom hearts 2 yet what is this whole thing with the three gus in armour.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting dodge: i'm going to sound stupid, i havent played kingdom hearts 2 yet what is this whole thing with the three gus in armour.

Please make your way to the KH3 thread. Now, thank you.

Quoting dodge: i'm going to sound stupid, i havent played kingdom hearts 2 yet what is this whole thing with the three gus in armour.

after u visit that forum, goto the nearest store and buy the game, then come back lol.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting LightByDarkness: After you visit that forum, go to the nearest store, and buy the game, then come back.

Yeah, seriously.

I really hope that it doesn't come out on psp. I would rather have it on ps2, or even xbox, for all I care. I just don't want to waste anyore money on systems I will barely use.

Posted by keyartist

OK the note. Mickey some how stumbles about books from the past that talk about sora.Mickey then invites them to his castle. They go there to find out about it. They start read these books and "relive the story line". The book "after" the first couple pages" is blank. So Sora and co. must some how figure out what happens.

Posted by Cruxis

Remember people The Letter King Mickey sent to Sora and Gang, is not supposed to have anything to do with KHIII's major events. The Writers simply placed it into the final version to give a reason why sora and gang would have to return.

What king Mickey's letter say's is quite simple:

King Mickeys letter just reminds sora and gang that Malificant and Pete are still running amuck and they now have control over the Gateway to KINGDOM HEARTS.

anything beyond that, although relevant to the Kingdom Hearts III story, still yet, has nothing to do with the actual letter.

I suggest that we all come to the terms that. Only after sora and company return to solve the minor crisis, that they encounter the new enemy and realize that they are not going to be able to truley return to there regular lives until they stop the new evil and put a end to massive entity known KINGDOM HEARTS (which happens to be devouring the wourlds hearts) once and for all.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Yeah so true, well that another thing that i've heard or read. It's that the note has nothing to do with the game nomura said and i quote "I may not even show the letter in the 3rd one, but we are still decussing it."

Posted by Jazz

I think they might show the letter in the end of kh3.

Posted by Arcadios

NO ****?!

Posted by Jazz

:rolleyes: I meant beginning.