HAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Drewboy64

Wow, he says so many factually wrong things. Found this on the IGN forums.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6405445518216376043&q=sony+e3

HAHAHAHA "You have to hook the DS up to recharge it to the wall. What's up wiht that? You can play the PSP while it's hooked up."
Yeah, you are a dumbass.
"The touch screen uses up all the batteries, and it's not innovative at all... The Ds's battery life MUST be terrible."
"Why spend 300 dollars on a 19 year old system?"

Posted by Klarth

"Nintendo needs to make something innovative like the Sony PSP, because the PSP is faster then the DS, and the PSP has a higher resolution screen then the DS. Also, PSP has a widescreen and the DS does not, because the DS is pretty much just a bad system."

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You're taking this seriously?

Posted by Drewboy64

JHAHAHA he's like "They have a light, which will waste the battery..." Wow, wow, wow. What a dumbass.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA, THIS GUY CAN'T BE SERIOUS! He has to be a nintendo fan posing as a dumbass sony fanboy, because he's saying things like "If you have a PSP and your friend has a PSP, you can play each other." I thought he'd say you connect two DS's, but he said "If you have a DS and your friend has a PSP, you can't play together." hahahahha

Posted by ~vampire~

Wow. I disagreed with basically all what the guy said. Fine you dont think its good! Dont start publishing your bullcrap on google videos! Its all about what we think. Some think the touch screen is usefull and fun, some like the 2 screen option, some think its diserves its price, some go through the trouble of getting a battery recharger, etc. Nope defenatly disgree with that guy.

Posted by Drewboy64

hahahaha, thye have a Wii one now http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3310458736017513204&pl=true

Posted by ~vampire~

Well that was as dumb. Yes we should care about a wireless controller? I'm not gonna play 10 kms away from my system! Gee I'm right in front of the TV and even the N64 wire is long enough! So useless arguments to bring down a system that will be pretty good (I think the wii is gonna kick ***)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

'There's two screens on... everything.'

This is a hoax, methinks.

:cool:

Satire/parody plz? There's no possible way he was being serious.

Posted by GameMiestro

Well, if you play games like Tamagotchi and Ridge Racer, of course you're going to have something against the DS!

Posted by Drewboy64

I agree, he can't be serious. I emailed him, and he actually replied...
No Drew, im not retarded, sorry....

>name = Drew
>email = [email]Drewboy64@yahoo.com[/email]
>phone = 888-8888
>comments = So, you're retarded, right? Or are you nintendo fans
posing
>as Sony fans, trying to give a bad name to them? Because that I would
>understand, seeing as you guys say the most rediculously funny and
untrue
>things.
>REMOTE_HOST: 65.24.62.251

Posted by GameMiestro

Dont get me going here... :(

[quote]just to slow

I've never noticed a speed issue with anyof the games I've played. The only thing I can possibly think of is the wait for a successful wi-fi game to start, which has nothing to do with the power of the DS.

[quote]and the psp has a higher resolution screen

Whenever I meet people who complain about this, I show them the cutscenes in Metroid Prime Hunters. They almost always think those are GameCube quality graphics... though they really aren't, I don't think PSP graphics are, either.

[quote]Also psp has a ws screen and the ds does not.

If I wanted to buy a system based on how much screen space it had, I would have bought a laptop.

[quote]some people were pretty ****ed off

Yeah, Nintendo fans at Sony.

I'll leave it at that... :)

Posted by Last Fog

You guys are idiots. Its a joke.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Last Fog]You guys are idiots. Its a joke.

Yes, but plenty of people DO think of the DS like this... he just listed all of the common arguements.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Last Fog: You guys are idiots. Its a joke.

I was hoping it would be after I saw the video. The guy looked so serious. But like GameM said: Some DO think of the DS like this.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Drewboy64: hahahaha, thye have a Wii one now http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3310458736017513204&pl=true

HA HA, that isn't even the real controller. He Shopped the stick into it.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Protoman: HA HA, that isn't even the real controller.

Good observation. I dint see it at first, but even if the controller was real, the video was still bullcrap. Comparing the Wii controller to an old gadget is lame.

Posted by Drewboy64

Email Reply:

i love both, i just said the facts...

>From: Andrew Lin
>To: Jonathan harchick
>Subject: RE: So, you're retarded, right?
>Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 17:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Well, I don't believe that you love sony and hate nintendo ds. That
has to
>be a parody or a hoax.

Posted by ~vampire~

Is this this a joke or is this guy really dumb?

Posted by coromoro

This is obviously a joke, quite a hilarious one at that. :p:

Posted by ~vampire~

No I mean the reply for the E-mail. Did Drewboy make it up or is he a really a dick?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting GameMiestro: Whenever I meet people who complain about this, I show them the cutscenes in Metroid Prime Hunters. They almost always think those are GameCube quality graphics... though they really aren't, I don't think PSP graphics are, either.

sup with the whack FMV sup.

The cutscenes in Hunters aren't generated with the hardware. Therefore, it proves nothing.

:(

Posted by Bebop

Man are you sure this is a joke? I sent one to him congratulating him on his convincing performance if it is a joke.

Posted by MikeyRibbs

I seriously hope it's a joke. I saw it yesterday on Google Video. I love all the stupid things he says, espicially (sp?) the bit about the two screens.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Bebop: Man are you sure this is a joke? I sent one to him congratulating him on his convincing performance if it is a joke.

You'll probably get the same type of reply as drewboy got...

Posted by Drewboy64

This guy sent me an email. Time to bash PSP!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=902109023681812200&q=psp

Posted by NightmareBassX

"Sony they're... Sony's a Japanese company. And... You know those Japanese (Rolls eyes)"

Posted by Colonel

PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA he thinks everything has duel screen. He's shooting the shi*. He doesnt know what DS stands for!

Er, he's obviously kidding. If it wasn't blatant before, it HAS to be now.

Edit: Having watched it all the way though, I can safely say this guy is a genius.

Posted by Steve Urkel

It's a swell video, but some of the points he makes are ludacris

That's the point.

Posted by ~vampire~

WELL! This guy is special, very special... Still disagree with most of his points...

Posted by Pit

Quoting ~vampire~: WELL! This guy is special, very special... Still disagree with most of his points...

HE'S JOKING AROUND.

YOU GUYS DONT GET JOKES WTF

Posted by ~vampire~

I got the joke dude, seriously did, but still...doesn't he has other things to do?

Yeah, G[COLOR="White"]od[/COLOR] forbid he wastes nine whole minutes of his life.

Posted by ~vampire~

9 mins is 9 mins of TV or VG wasted.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting ~vampire~: 9 mins is 9 mins of TV or VG wasted.

No it isn't... Since I found it more entertaining than most of the crap you find on TV.

"OMAFUXXNGAWD LETS WATCH ALL MY CHILDREN!"

Posted by Bebop

The PSP video is better. "The DS is way better than the PSP. You can play games, listen to music and watch movies. Not on hte PSP thought. It's true. Look it up. Google."

Quoted post: 9 mins is 9 mins of TV or VG wasted.

I really can't understand why you bother posting sometimes.

Posted by GameMiestro

It seems like he just took the DS article and replaced all of the instances of "DS" with "PSP". It still works, though.

[quote=Vampiro]I really can't understand why you bother posting sometimes.

I'd rep you for that if I could... :(