RESIDENT NERD

Posted by Steve Urkel

Hi people!

I think this place is keen!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think you can claim the title of resident nerd over my cold dead body.

Posted by Zeta

Jaleel White was the best Sonic voice actor ever.

Posted by Steve Urkel

Quoting Lord of Spam: I think you can claim the title of resident nerd over my cold dead body.

wow, thats swell! Can we be pals?

Quoting Zeta: Jaleel White was the best Sonic voice actor ever.

Yes, you are right!

Posted by ~vampire~

Freaky avy you got there. Welcome :)

Posted by GameMiestro

Why did I instantly think of Lord of Spam when I saw this...

Posted by ~vampire~

Watch it there gameM. Rideman is no nerd ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHAT? THE HELL IM NOT. ITS THE ONLY THING I DO WELL.:(

Ffs, the fact that I'm a 4chan meme multiplies my nerdiness by like a million.

Posted by Dexter

Welcome.

It's going to take a lot to become the biggest resident nerd of VGC. I wouldn't know who currently is, but it would certainly prove to be a challenge to defeat them.

I wonder who it would be...

Posted by ~vampire~

When you go to 4chan your a nerd/become a nerd? **** I just have to go there!

Posted by Dexter

You can't become a true nerd until you cosplay a couple of times and actually act out the character you're cosplaying as, k? I don't think Lord of Spam has what it takes. :cool:

Posted by ~vampire~

On what do your base yourself to affirm such a thing ;)?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: When you go to 4chan your a nerd/become a nerd? **** I just have to go there!

It's when you become a meme on said site that you become a giant nerd.

Posted by ~vampire~

Hmm...Interresting, but honestly guys...would I fit in there? No huh?

Who ****ing cares? Unless you're a tripcode fag it's completely anonymous.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Dexter: You can't become a true nerd until you cosplay a couple of times and actually act out the character you're cosplaying as, k? I don't think Lord of Spam has what it takes. :cool:

I told you I wanted you to make me a Faust Jacket;)

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Vampiro: Who ****ing cares? Unless you're a tripcode fag it's completely anonymous.

k.

Posted by Iris

And you said he's improved?! :mad:

Welcome to VGC. Don't nerd it up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: Don't nerd it up.

punch you right in the ovaries...

Posted by GameMiestro

I've never noticed LoS to do anything remotely nerdy.

[quote][SIZE=1]punch you right in the ovaries...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
You're not helping your case...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm going to pretend that nobody here is questioning my nerd status and move on.

Quoted post: I've never noticed LoS to do anything remotely nerdy.

Just the fact that he's a huge trekkie is nerdy enough.

Posted by Poison

Vamp, your sig stares into my soul and says hi.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Iris: And you said he's improved?! :mad:

:(

Quoted post: Vamp, your sig stares into my soul and says hi.

Not unlike what I would do if I met you in real life.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Vampiro: Just the fact that he's a huge trekkie is nerdy enough.

Star Trek sucks, and has no basis in real science, so no real nerds like Star Trek.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I really hope you're joking. Pretty much EVERY person involved in physics in some way enjoys trek. As for not being based in fact... OH NOES, THE SHOW THAT USES MAKEUP TO PROTRAY AN ENTIRE GALAXY OF SPECIES IS FACTUALLY INACCURATE! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?!?!

I could name more inaccuracies in 30 seconds than you could name with a whole day to spend with the entire series on DVD, but I'm not an a complete douchebag, so I enjoy them anyway.:cool:

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Lord of Spam: I really hope you're joking. Pretty much EVERY person involved in physics in some way enjoys trek. As for not being based in fact... OH NOES, THE SHOW THAT USES MAKEUP TO PROTRAY AN ENTIRE GALAXY OF SPECIES IS FACTUALLY INACCURATE! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?!?!

I could name more inaccuracies in 30 seconds than you could name with a whole day to spend with the entire series on DVD, but I'm not an a complete douchebag, so I enjoy them anyway.:cool:

It's not just really, scientifically incorrect, it's almost completely incorrect. The story writers make up stupid imaginary devices like 'monotronic neutron emitter rays' that somehow make the enemies blow up, plot devices are everywhere, and the ships look like giant metallic pizzas on skis, and the shuttles look like grey bricks with engine pods. It's also stupid, with soldiers with guns charging and physically fighting a guy with a melee weapon, and stuff.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You're right, how dare writers of a futuristic sci-fi show make up names for technology, feasible or not, that doesnt exist yet? OBVIOUSLY they should whip out their crystal balls and find out what actually happens and then just make a show of that.

Oh, no, wait, you're retarded. Nevermind.

Posted by NightmareBassX

[QUOTE=Lord of Spam]I really hope you're joking. Pretty much EVERY person involved in physics in some way enjoys trek. As for not being based in fact...
Its true. When Next generation was on G4, I heard something about exploding stars and started watching it.

But frankly, the only thing that forces me to watch a full episode of Star trek (Like tuesday) is the Borg. *** they are badass.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting higbvuyb: Star Trek sucks, and has no basis in real science, so no real nerds like Star Trek.

What??? StarTrek is a really good show! Maybe its not science, but technology, yes.

Quoted post: It's not just really, scientifically incorrect, it's almost completely incorrect. The story writers make up stupid imaginary devices like 'monotronic neutron emitter rays' that somehow make the enemies blow up, plot devices are everywhere, and the ships look like giant metallic pizzas on skis, and the shuttles look like grey bricks with engine pods. It's also stupid, with soldiers with guns charging and physically fighting a guy with a melee weapon, and stuff.

Wow, fail. It's a ****ing TV show. Sci-Fi would be **** if writers couldn't make up their own technology.

Posted by tectite

nerds of the world unite! or maybe not....

Posted by Lord of Spam

The geeks shall inheret the earth.

Posted by Dexter

Then Dexter is like, "NO DeeDee, don't push that button! You don't even know what it does!" and then something goes wrong.

Posted by Max Mouse

Hi Steve!! Family Matters is one of my favorite shows :D.................oO whoa he got banned.

Posted by GameMiestro

Steve Urkel looks like Stevie from Malcom in the Middle.

[quote=Dexter]Then Dexter is like, "NO DeeDee, don't push that button! You don't even know what it does!" and then something goes wrong.

Omelette du fromage?

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro: Not unlike what I would do if I met you in real life.

Not going to happen...unless you come to NY or Kris pays for my trip to ka-nado.

Anyway, another black guy gets banned.

<3 VGC

Posted by GameMiestro

You <3 racists?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting GameMiestro: Omelette du fromage?

[quote]You must spread more rep before giving it to GameMiestro again.

:(

Fuggin' loved that show.

"Go, Dexter family, GO!"

Posted by Poison

I'm racist against:

Fat people
Black people
Ugly people
Some old people
Some asians
Gangsters
Midgets

Posted by Zeta

Sweet. I'm in the clear. :cool:

Posted by Poison

Do you pimp hoes?

Posted by GameMiestro

The presidents daughter has been kidnapped, and is being held in the top office of the Umbrella research facility! Do you have what it takes to blast though hoards of zombie programmers and interns in order to save the day? Find out in... RESIDENT NERD.