Chapter 16

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 16
The City of the G0ds
by Riku Dark Badass

-------Lotus Swamp-------
Vecks was on the ground a sword stuck into his back trying to heal the curse that the Demon had put upon him. Suddenly a black beam shot up into the sword causing it to be thrown out of Vecks. "What just happened?" Aurie said looking scared. Lucem approached his blade took it up and examined Vecks "Its worst than any of us could've possibly imagined" Lucem walked over to Mateo "You, you must find Atlantis fast he will soon be dead in no less than 15 hours" Mateo was a little taken back by this "Uh....believe me if i knew where it is we would already be there" "Yea its not like we really know where it is" Angela said in defense of Mateo. "Mateo, switch i have an idea" Septero told Mateo. Mateo nodded "Septero Switch" the Guardian of Darkness now appeared before them and Angela followed suit turning into Furigana. "Now everyone stand back im not to sure what is going to happen." Septero advised everyone as himself and Furigana came close together both grabbed their necklaces and made them touch each other and both said "Atlantis where are thee? Our home is needed" suddenly both necklaces glowed a bright blue and the light continued to grow teleporting all those around them as well.

-------Halkis-------

Aurie, Renai, and Lucem all were laid out on a beach and at first when Renai woke up she thought she was home but soon realized this was not her beach. Lucem got up almost instantaniously and looked as if nothing had happened. Aurie looked around and got up and looked all around because she knew something was missing "Where are Septero and Furigana?" both Lucem and Renai shrugged. "Well where could they be...Oh I found them!" Aurie said excitedly and pointed out that Septero, Furigana, and an unconcious Vecks were all over by a cliff. Everyone ran over to the three. "This is where Atlantis resides" Furigana said pointing out a the ocean. "This is Atlantis? its just ocean" Renai said sarcastically. "Not everything is what it seems" Septero said wisely as Leviathin appeared again floating around Septero "Now Leviathin come out!". The Serpent arose taking full form and went into the water. Suddenly a whirlpool appeared and Leviathin appeared in the middle of it. "Now lets go Leviathin will take us" Septero said and himself and Furigana jumped off at the same time into the whirlpool and both landed on Leviathin with Vecks in Furigana's arms. Lucem switched into angel mode and flew straight onto Leviathin. Renai was apprehensive "NNNO i dont think i can do it......What would Eiyuu do?" She closed her eyes and jumped off the cliff landing miraculously on Leviathin. "You expect me to make a jump like that?" Aurie yelled out at them "Aurie, we only have about 10 hours now hurry!" Lucem stated. "Right" Aurie said and decided she was gonna get a running start and she backed up and started running she ran so fast she couldnt control herself so she jumped to late. She was going quickly down to the rocks of the cliff when she picked up by a smiling Lucem "You should really be more careful" "Hey i had it." Aurie said. They all were on Leviathin and Leviathin started making his way down the dark abyss of the whirlpool. They were all underwater but amazingly could still breath as if they were on land. Suddenly creatures started landing on Leviathin "Haha hey Septy looks like we got some Kreps" Furigana said excitedly "Great i loved fighting these guys, guys these are demons so Aurie youre gonna want to pull out the Dreamsword and use what ive taught you" Septero said.

-------Aurie's Battle-------
Aurie looked at the sea demons who were obviously Kreps and pulled out the sword in which she created "Light Aura Slash" her sword glowed and she slashed at the Demon causing it to be thrown back but got back and ran right at her. Aurie jumped back at its slashes and then flipped over him and slashed at his head causing the Krep to no longer exist then she an over to protect Vecks.

-------Lucem's Battle-------
Lucem looked down as 5 Kreps surrounded him and when Kreps jumped to attack Lucem opened his showing his eyes were blood red and he grew sharp fangs. Lucem jumped up causing all of Kreps to hit each other and then he casted an orb of pure Darkness "Vampire's Nightfall" the beam went straight into the crowd of Demons killing all of them with no effort as he landed on his feet returning to Human form.

-------Septero's Battle-------
Septero summoned Tide and looked at Furigana "Furigana take care of Renai i got this one" Furigana looked at him "Aw you get all the fun this sucks" she summoned Petal Blazer and guarded Renai. Septero looked out into the ocean and saw where Leviathin was nearing a huge blue kingdom but it was still blurred by the length they were from it "Yes as we get closer my power starts returning". 7 Kreps were running at him now. Septero closed his eyes and for a moment it seemed as if time had slowed down. He quickly opened his eyes "ATLANTIAN AURA!" Tide suddenly shown incredbly bright and at the spped of light Septero went through each Demon slaughtering all of them leaving none behind.

-------Atlantis-------
They finished off their battles and now Leviathin was really close to a huge abandoned Metropolis that was in ruins. "Oinari that b@stard" Septero said with a whisper that only Furigana could hear. "We are going to rebuild it" Furigana told him. "Guys we have to hurry we only have less than hour" Lucem advised. Septero now realizing where he was nodded and touched Leviathin with his palm "Leviathin we have to go to the Sacred Temple" a roar was heard and Leviathin quickly went down a dark tunnel and a stairway could be seen. Everyone got off there and Septero picked up Vecks and looked at Furigana "Furigana go over to the Hall of the Guardians go into my room there will be a crystal in a secret place that can only be opened by my power it will be in the closet take this" Septero gave her a black energy and she quickly took it and ran off. Septero and everyone else ran behind Septero as he was going so quick no one could really look around at the ancient place they were at. Septero quickly ran into a room there were stone ocpns everywhere all were broken except for one. "We are in luck this is just the icon we need" Septero looked over at Renai "You, I've seen you in your room you can use Alchemy." Renai was surprised by this and nodded "Well i need you to make me an Alchemist circle we only have 30 min." "BBBut it takes me an hour to usually make a proper one" Renai said scared. Septero looked over at her "Then make one in 15 min." Renai looked as if to speak but quickly started working on the circle as Septero stared at the icon. Aurie layed over Vecks "Youre gonna be ok i wont let anything happen to you" Vecks layed motionless "Hurry were running out of time" Lucem urgently reported as Renai was working frantically on the circle. Septero still didnt move from what he was doing. "OK I'm done" Renai said out of breath as she revealed a circle with symbols. "Septero turned around and examined it "Excellent very good" he went over to Vecks picked him up and placed him on the circle. Septero summoned Tide and looked at Aurie "I need your blood before i start this" "What?" Aurie said confused. "You would do anything for him right? Well i need some of your blood to heal him" Septero said forcefully. Aurie thought for a second and then looked at Septero "You're right i would" she walked over to Septero "What do i have to do?" "Stand right over him" Septero said "Reach out your arm this is going to hurt and you will eventually faint but you must keep going until you cannot physically go any longer." Aurie nodded and obeyed Septero cut her arm with Tide. Aure screamed in pain with tears coming from her eyes by the power the blade caused and blood started pouring from her arm and falling on Vecks. Septero started to chant ancient words "SERACUMVIADOLOSU MASHICASOVALDICOSEMAS!!!!" Aurie started shaking tremendously due to blood loss and her eyes began to roll in her eyes "30 seconds Septero" Lucem reported. "SINDAFOULIANI HABICORASHINAD AITALICATIN CASINAFASHA!!!!" a huge beam of light came out of nowhere and Aurie fell to the floor on Vecks and the beam struck both of them at the same time and Vecks's slash finally healed a looked as if nothing happened. The light faded and Vecks was breathing better and Aurie lay motionless but still breathing on Vecks. "Did it work?" Mateo asked "Yea it was a success" Septero replied. Furigana ran into the room with a Black Crystal in her hand "Septero i got it" Septero ran over to her "Great thank you so much" Septero and Furigana then kissed. Lucem decided to turn away and looked at Renai "Renai, is it?" "Yea thats my name" Renai said proudly. Renai looked over at Vecks and Aurie "We should go check on them" they ran over to them and kneeled next to them "Theyre going to need some time to recover after all that energy being used Me & Furigana will show you to your rooms" Septero said now looking at the two. "No one will resting tonight" said a woman at the entrance she had long blue hair and watery armor on and she had a crossbow attached to her arm and a necklace of a shark around her neck. "Haha that's right Mizu were going to kill you ,traitors." a man accompanied the girl he had short spiky red hair and was bulky and he carried a huge spear like object and a demon necklace around his neck. "Kasei i see you've grown dumber" Septero said mockingly "Oh Mizu gosh father time has really done some work with you." Furigana said teasing. "URGH I cant wait to kill you!!" Mizu said raising up her crossbow "UH.....YEA WE ARE GOIN' TO BEAT YOU DEAD!" Kasei said trying to think of a comeback. Mateo and Furigana summoned both Tide and Petal Blazer "Haha its good to see you guys Guardian of Water" he said looking at Mizu "and Guardian of Fire" he looked at Kasei "but im afraid our time with you is about to be done" Septero then pulled out the Black Crystal "this Crystal allows both myself and Furigana to use our Atlantian powers outside of Atlantis and allows to gain new and more powerful abilities while here." Septero held Furigana's hand and they both touched the crystal and they absorbed it causing an Aura to flow around both of them and all 4 Guardians got their weapons ready to attack. Both Lucem and Renai watched on as the 4 Guardians were about to collide.

-------Meanwhile-------
Vecks and Aurie found themselves in a place where everything was white "Where are we?" Aurie asked. "I havent the slightest idea" Vecks replied....

To Be Continued......

P.S. Atlantian Aura is a new ability

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hmmm, not bad, not bad at all!
Very good!

Wasn't what I was think about with Vecks and Aurie though, but I think I like this one better anyway. Now, as for the ending, Vecks knows where he is, as he goes there whenever he meditates. Well, he would have a good idea anyway, as when a person meditates, they enter an Etherial realm, but after that there are litteraly limitless sub-categories.

Unless this is something else all together of course :)

I like the fact that Lucem is stupidly powerful too :) However, I have changed my mind, he will not vanish when Vecks re-awakens if you guys don't mind. However, he will experience a sudden drop in his temporarily enhanced power.
------------------------------------------------------------
A few Vampire abilities of Lucems

Blades of Blood-Yes, the legendary Blades of Blood spell from inu-yasha! However, this version is a little bit more violent. Same concept, except instead of his blood, he uses his oponnents.

Shadow Strike- Dashes at the target, then vanishes at the last second, and reappears behind the target, followed by an immidate and shadow enhanced back-stab

Vampires Nightfall-Cause it was so kewl, I just had to add it. Conjures a ball of darkness that envelopes the target(s). Anything that dies is consumed by the darkness and restores life force to the caster.

Demon Dogs-A spell of darkness and fear. The casters arm becomes the body of a truley gruesome demon dog with two heads and many eyes and teeth, and charges at enemies, with the truley astounding ability to leave the caster but remain attactched by a tail of shadows, the demon dogs ruthlessly and painfully bite into the enemies, and consumes them, the teeth alone are capable of ripping through solid steel.

Dark Sworm-The casters body becomes a sworm of bats that are eneveloped in a cloud of darkness. The bats will seek out and consume enemies, restoring the caster to health and leavng nothing behind.

Still coming up with an ultimate :)
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!
Note-For obvious reasons, Vampire form is DRASTICALLY weakened when used in broad daylight.

Posted by Arcadios

nicely done *Claps* okay then It's my turn, now correct me if I'm wrong:
Mizu-Gaurdian of water
Kasei-Guardian of fire.

Posted by Sak

TWO THUMBS UP! lol. GREAT JOB!
_________
I think I might change Aurie's job to white mage warrior.

Posted by Arcadios

I think riku is the only one who hasen't killed off his chracacter and had any ability updates.....well at least not drastically.

Posted by Sak

Yeah that's true. lol. I think I change Aurie too much. lol. But change is good......(most of the time)

Posted by Arcadios

well I dont really have much ideas for the next chapter...so kairi u decide where are Aurie and Vecks?

Posted by Sak

THE REALM OF DREAMS! lol. I dunno.......Let's go with the Realm of Dreams for right now.....let's ask Wally later, he'll know. Hey, shouldn't Lucem leave now or something? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

well I have alot of chracters to manage and I will divide the action equally but once they go back to the surface I'll have to make Eiyuu come back and fight his nobody.

Posted by Sak

YAY! NOW WE CAN STOP REMEMBERING EIYUU! lol. jk. The story was kinda bleh without him.

Posted by Arcadios

I think ur just saying that cause I didn't feel much missing.

Posted by Sak

I don't think we made Renai depressed enough....
_________
OMFG! KLARTH WAS JUST IN HERE!

Posted by Arcadios

and let him be but Eiyuu's nobody will be named Exuyiu

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: and let him be but Eiyuu's nobody will be named Exuyiu
wait, huh? What do u mean by let him be? Who u talkin about?
_________
Maybe Eiyuux? Uxeiy? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

i'm talkin about Klarth

Posted by Sak

Well this isn't his forum so he can't do anything anyways. I'm the mod here! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

I know but if ur enemy has done some wrong to u and u have the oppertunity to do some wrong back turn the other cheek

Posted by Sak

How is turning the other cheek doing something wrong? Whatever. Let's just get out of this conversation.

Posted by Arcadios

no I mean u should do something bad toward him.
Turning the other cheek is a term of saying look the other way and not do what he has done.
yea lets stop already.

Hey.
I posted above, if you guys don't mind, that Lucem stick around for a while. However, he is going to go through a sudden power drop because his power was enhanced when he was summoned.

He'll still be able to go Vampire and Angelic, but for vampire, the most drastic he can change is bat wings, red eyes, and fangs+claws, so he can't do the demon dog spell.
For angelic, he can gain wings, and white eyes. Going to add some abilities a little later though.

And as for Aurie, don't go TOO overboard, but if you want to strengthen her, go for it, just be sure she still has some flaws! Like Vecks is still puny unless he merges, but those merges have flaws themselves, etc etc

Posted by Sak

I won't go overboard. I'm just gonna change her to white mage warrior - basically a white mage that uses a 2h sword but can't use it as powerfully as warriors can.

Gotta make sure it's a light sword (Light as in not heavy I mean) though, cause for the most part, mages aren't exactly going to win and arm wrestling contests any time soon.

Unless they cheat and use a firaga on their oponnent of course

Posted by Arcadios

so for the chapter I'm thinking that lucem and Aurie will join in to help and renai will by on watching throwing healing iteams to help but then Kasei will find her annoying and will try to kill her then Eiyuu comes to protect her defeats the Guardians with his new powers and disappear real quick but You'll meet him in his home planet.

Posted by Sak

Oh, I like that idea. And of course it's gonna be a light sword. She wouldn't be able to live up to her speed if it wasn't. (see Aurie's bio)

You have to make it obvious that is Eiyuu, but not actually SAY that it is, to add to the effect.

Maybe I should include a tiger hawk summoning?
*Cackles*

Posted by Sak

D@mn. Tagworld's down right now and I can't upload the pic of Aurie for after they defeat Tsumi. :(
_________
Well that didn't last long. lol. here's the pic

Posted by Arcadios

After they beat Tsumi.....getting a little ahead of ourselfs dont ya think.....maybe I should have Eiyuu in shrouded in a ord. cloak and Renai knows its him cause of the bond they have

Yeah, that sux.
Vecks has two more major power ups, not counting the limited merging thing he gains. One will be during the final fight with Ryth, but before they kill her, and then one will be after the last boss, so it won't amount to much really.

Or will it? Kairi knows, but only she and I! Or else it would ruin the surprises in store.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Kairi? Care to take a crack at drawing a pic of Lucem? With him in his magic form in the middle, the vampire on the left, and angel on the right?
Or a slightly less complex shot of Vecks maybe?

Posted by Sak

I've already got plans far beyond defeating Tsumi. Three words - FEMALE MAIN BADGUY! lol.

FINE! We'll give you a female main badguy for the next story!
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Summons Tigerhawk*
WHO's LAUGHING NOW?!!?!?!?!?!!!

me

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHWWAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Posted by Arcadios

arent we gonna go our seperate ways again. so that would be your fight and maybe Vecks....I might lend a hand kinda like riku being a party member in kh2 till the very end.

Posted by Sak

YAY! Let's name her Chiyohisakamileikomarisezakuro.

Posted by Arcadios

maybe Eiyuu and Renai should have a son.......or a girl....or twins. lol

Posted by Sak

TWINS! YES TWINS! lol. Name the girl Hisaka.

Posted by Arcadios

ha.....okay twins Renai will hive birth to Eiyuu's children....after they defeat Tsumi.....or the female badguy......still thinking of names for the kids......and I don't want Eiyuu to seem like to much of a dad and Renai is NOT a soccer mom.

TWINS! One evil, and one good!
And we can avoid a time paradox by having them have children in a realm of exsistance that is non linear, so we can have them as youngens who try to take the place of Eiyuu for our group who will be older, but not a whole lot.
-----------------------------------------------
OR! Better yet! Two words!
Time Travel!

They can come from an alternate time line from the future and are trying to stop it from becoming reality! Kind of like that X-men story that I can't remember the title of!
Or like the story of Future Trunks!
-----------------------------------------------------
Edit again: Not one evil one good, meant to type one light and one dark, but both still good.

Posted by Arcadios

naw they'll still be babies when u guys see them, so all of u can be jealous. lol

Edited my post, check it out!

Posted by Arcadios

but this will be during the time where Aurie realizes the badgal and there wont be any time travel....to compicated for me.

Fine, how about this,
We kill Tsumi,
Vecks leaves,
Twins are born,
Event that Kairi and I have been planning happens,
New threat shows up, then re-group

--------------------------------------------------------
*Summons Dinobots*
Devour them Grimlock!
*Robot T-rex chomps off my head*
Ouch

Posted by Arcadios

check this inu opening its one of my favs and the name of the purification technique that Eiyuu gained while in the road of infinity:Thanx to wally for puting Eiyuu there if it wasent for him Eiyuu would have been the same and the road has limitless abilites,I never would have thought of puting Eiyuu there.

http://www.picgames.com/forum/video-code.php?id=faHObD4xLco

Yeah, I have a knack for at least semi-original sotries or ideas.
Well, not really original so much as different but similar.

Oops, gotta go, see you alls laters, feel free to continue subliminal messages

Posted by Arcadios

I think I might go with wally timeline thing but Renai will be home on "The ocean of Hope" taking care of the little ones while Eiyuu rejoins.

hey wally for the chapter where are vecks and aurie cause kairi wants them to be in the realm of dreams? also what do u want them to do there?

Posted by Sak

Now what did I say about double posting?

Posted by Arcadios

my bad but I still need an answer.

Posted by Sak

Didn't see it yet.

Posted by Arcadios

did wally become ilitrat?(spelled it wrong)

Posted by Sak

Illitrat? Wtf is that?
_______
The Inuyasha opening was pretty good.

Posted by Arcadios

I spelled it wrong-it means unable to read.

Posted by Sak

Oh. Illiterate.(I think that's how u spell it.)
_______
TIME TO MULTITASK! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

ya thats it. man its a nice day out but I have nothing to do.

Nope, I can still read. Better then the rest of my class actually.

Anyway, I dunno exactly. When you sleep, you are partially in the realm of dreams, as such, it's not full unity with light and dark, but it is still balanced.

So, My guess is that they would not be fully in the realm of dreams, but along those lines. As for what they will do, I got nothin.

LISTEN TO GORILLAZ MUSIC! It's bad for you!
---------------------------------------------------------------
To be fully in the realm of dreams, you must be there in Body Soul and Heart

Posted by Sak

They could fight heartless that were attempting to invade the realm of dreams.

Well, thats the thing, the heartless can't be in the realm of dreams. A heartless who is in the realm of dreams, their heart becomes balanced, and when it becomes balanced, they are no longer a heartless, but a free floating heart with no body or soul, so then it goes to kingdom hearts.

I pulled that out of my butt as I wrote it

Posted by Arcadios

can the heartless even dream since they're ecplised by darkness? too late of a post.

Posted by Sak

Then what CAN they do?

Posted by Arcadios

talk of the break up or non-break up. kairi throw me a bone here.

Posted by Sak

No Mr. N. The next Chapter's yours AND UR NOT ALLOWED TO DO THE BREAK UP THINGY! Only me or Wally can.

They can have a vision.

They can be shown who, or what, their true oponnent, and be told things about him, like his past or whatever.

And now that I think about it, heartless can exsist in the realm of dreams, but not true heartless, rather, aspects of ones personal darkness made real by the infinite power of dreams. So they aren't real

Posted by Arcadios

no Vecks and Aurie talk U just give me the convo, OKAY? NOT ME!!! THEN THEY WAKE UP.

Posted by Sak

I like Wally's idea better. But Mr. N does have a point.... MR. N'S IDEA! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

yea...ahem

Uncle Rico: So, what do you think?
Kip: It's pretty cool, I guess.
Uncle Rico: Ohhhh, man, I wish I could go back in time. I'd take state.
Napoleon Dynamite: This is pretty much the worst video ever made.
Kip: Napoleon, like anyone can even know that.
Uncle Rico: You know what, Napoleon? You can leave.
Napoleon: You guys are retarded!

Why not both? They can talk, come to some conclusion, then be shown a vision, curtisey of the mysterious wizard that keeps following the group around.

The Wizard is insanley powerful, far more then even Tsumi, however, he is bound by certain laws and rules, as such, he cannot directly interfere with the flow of history, so he has the capacity to kill all the badguys, but not the permision in a sence.

Posted by Arcadios

this reminds me of u too.

Uncle Rico: What about your girlfriend?
Kip: Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours everyday so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.

Posted by Sak

I'll pm the convo to u.

Posted by Arcadios

okay this reminds me of wally:

Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

the magic part.

Mr. N, the difference is that I KNOW for a fact that Kairi is good looking, and this is RL, and I have more personality then Napolean Dynamite.

But thats not very hard

Posted by Arcadios

I know just doing it for fun.
________________-
Kip:Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

I didn't care for Napolean Dynamite, it just struck me as a stupid movie, and not stupiud funny like Dodgeball or the Kentucky Fried Movie, just, not good.

Posted by Arcadios

Never watched dodgeball and the kfc movie but I thought ND was funny so I don't care what anyone else thinks of it cause I like it and that all that matters.

Posted by Sak

Whoa whoa whoa. Back up a sec. DID U JUST SAY U DON'T LIKE NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE?!? And before did u imply that u were just dating me cuz I'm hot?

Posted by Arcadios

HA! got caught red handed mister.

Well, obviously not Kairi, seeing as I didn't see a picture of you until AFTER we broke up.

I didn't care for it. Don't hate it, but I don't care for it.
Was referring to the movie above, not Kairi.

Posted by Sak

*slaps Wally* Yeah, but now u wanna go out with me more bcuz you no I'm hot. I'm not stupid Wally.

Posted by Arcadios

well kairi ya might not like the fact mario and toad are in it but give it a chance.

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/napoleontoadamite.html

Well, I will confess to that at least.
However, I am not bound by superficial appearances to determine who I like and want to date.

It's more of a bonus.

Besides, I like smarter people over hotter people, so a combination of the two is just great.

Posted by Arcadios

Well I don't like Very hot girls I like smart and cute girls.

Of course, I can bet that now Kairi is going to slap me with seething hatred. That, or bomb my house, whichever is more effectivley.

Posted by Arcadios

I don't think she's obssed with bombing places.

Posted by Sak

*slaps Wally*

Posted by Arcadios

anyone here watch the boondocks?

Not fair, I was in a position with no way out!
NOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well, after so many slaps, I have become numb to the pain.

BRB, gotta do something, be back in a few minutes.

Posted by Sak

The Boondocks is, well, too Black for me. It's just not my kinda show.

Posted by Arcadios

well I'm hispanic so I'm half way there, It's so funny though. gonna read the pm ya sent me.

Posted by Sak

Naruto, IGPX, Teen Titans (too bad it was cancelled :crying: ), Fullmetal Alchemist, and Samurai Champloo.

Slayers, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Dragonball, Hellsing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ranma 1/2, Weis Cruiz, Phantom Quest, Inu-yasha, possibly One peice in japanese, Naruto, Magic Knights Rayearth, Those who hunt Elves, Vampire Hunter D, and probably some other stuff as well. But I watch almost all of these in Japanese, except I have not seen One Piece.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT?! Teen Titans was cancelled?! Are you sure!
First Zim, then Danny Phantom, and now Teen Titans?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, here is a comic regarding One Piece. Well, not really one peice, but rather 4kids, from what I understand, the author enjoys One Peice

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

Posted by Sak

Ya, they cancelled Teen Titans. Most likely, Justice League is next.

Posted by Arcadios

naruto I kinda like, it cause me and ninja's dont mix teen titans I stoped watching after the whole brotherhood thing cause I was like "What are they doing?!"

I like full metal, DBZ, Samurai Champloo, anything with a good love story and chracters......Cowboy Bebop,FLCL, use to like Yu-Gi-Oh
Yuu Yuu Hakusho and pokemon,Tenchi Muyo! and universe,One Piece is okay, and I think thats it.
of couse I don't need to say Inuyasha.

Posted by Sak

I'm not positive TT was cancelled, but if they did cancel it, THEN THEY CANCELLED IT AT A REALLY BAD TIME! We never found out if it was really Terra.

Yeah, Danny was canceled, but I here a lot of people are petitioning Nick like madness. However, from what I understand, they will be giving it an ending.

Where did you hear TT was canceled?
-------------------------------------------------
Great, I missed an episode that may have included Terra? Wasn't she litteraly stoned?

Posted by Arcadios

I don't think they cancelled danny phantom but I luv avitar.

My brothers GF is an INSANE Danny Phantom fan, and keeps tabs on it. It's not the makers decision though, it was Nicks, the same bastards who canceled Invader Zim,Angry Beavers, and now DP

Posted by Sak

Yeah. After the brotherhood thing, they returned to town to find out a buncha things had changed. BB saw a girl that looked like T. Then he went to the cave to see if her "statue" was still there, and it wasn't. Then he saw her again at a school and spent the rest of the episode trying to convince her that she was Terra. It didn't work of course. Meanwhile the rest of the team was fighting this white creature thing. We never found out what that was either.
_________
I heard TT was cancelled on Mod The Sims 2 and the Teen Titans Go website.
_________
Invader Zim sucked.

Posted by Arcadios

o yea I saw that episode.

Missed that episode, haven't been watching a lot of TV recently.
Invader Zim was a show were you either love it because you have a sick sence of humor, or you hate it, no common ground. I thought it was hilarious.

Posted by Arcadios

so I'm alone on the Avatar cartoon.

Never watched the show personaly.
When will the next chapter be ready?

Posted by Arcadios

I havent even worked on it yet I need more inspiration.....and info got to get what Riku wants so everyone gets their share on the chapter just like kairi and you, it'll problably up by 2morrow night the latest.

Well, include the fight scene, and then have Aurie and Vecks have their conversation, and then the vision of Tsumi, then throw in some verbs and your done!

Posted by Arcadios

what kind of vision and I have to include the fight with Eiyuu and Exiyuu plus he joins the party again.

Posted by Sak

Teen Titans is officially cancelled. :crying: They're making a direct to dvd movie for it though.

Posted by Arcadios

o well but I might rethink the nobody name kairi can u make a name for The nobody using Eiyuu X?

Mr.N, the vision is after the conversation while still in the realm and it telsl them who Tsumi is, the fact that he is the main badguy and his backstory etc.

Go for it! Include Eiyuu!

Posted by Arcadios

okay, so Vecks and Aurie are the first to see Tsumi or should I make him appear in front of everyone?

Posted by Sak

No, they aren't actually gonna see Tsumi. V and A r gonna have a VISION telling them about him.

Posted by Arcadios

so they convo and once they kiss the vision come to them.

Posted by Sak

*slaps forehead* Hoye vey. They kiss, and then several moments later that wizard dude shows up and gives them the vision.

Yes I like it!
HUZZAHS! How about this? What if after the vision, the wizard takes them to Eiyuu battling his nobody. After the fight, they are reunited, and then the three are sent back to the real world just in time to see the gaurdians have their @sses kicked.

Posted by Arcadios

what does the wizard do say?
And he wont be more powerful then Tsumi...maybe it should be a preist or the leader of the G.R. corp to say he has been swallowing worlds into the darkness.

No, the wizard is far more powerful then Tsumi. But like I said, he can't do anything about it, he is under strict orders to not to interfere. So while he can do just about whatever he wants, a lot of it is stuff he is not allowed to do, so he doesn't.

The wizard is the human who became the incarnation of the realm of dreams.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wizard tells them what Tsumi is, who is, his back story, stuff like that.

Posted by Arcadios

man but isnt that a little cheesy that he is stronger but cant interfere and by the way who said that he cant interfere?

They did
------------------------------------
It's not cheesey, it's a pain in the ***!
Seriously though, it was either that, or the far funnier, but less practicle "I won't do it cause I don't feel like it and I would honestly like to see you guys tell me otherwise *kills Vecks, brings him back to life, and laughs*"

Posted by Arcadios

who did?

THEY did

Posted by Arcadios

whatever sorry to be an @ss but I'm gonna pull a kairi and do the chapter my way.......ahem.....NO SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

What suggestion? I am telling you the wizard is more powerful. Should you include this fact be mentioned is up to you, but I am telling you he is far more powerful. I would not say he is THE most powerful being ever, but he is up there.

Posted by Arcadios

but then whatever happend to conseal this guys power?
I'm gonna make him equal to us so when we fight Tsumi every on the worlds go like "U shouldnt do it ur not strong enough" and "You'll all get killed" cause Tsumi is the strongest guy and everyone believes that no one can beat him. Besides us.

The wizard can conceal his power with ease. This is because the physical body he has isn't real, you can destroy it a billion times and it will make no difference, he uses it as an avatar for his power.

Now, he knows things, such as the fact that the party will succeed, but feel free to have him appear in another form that will tell them they won't win and such like that. They just won't know it's him, and they won't know he doesn't really mean it.

As for they, well, they told me not to tell you who they are, sorry.

Posted by Arcadios

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He knows.

Anyway, he is uncertain now. He knows the they were supposed to loose, but manage to defeat Tsumi anyway, but because of various things that can effect the timeline, such as the sword that killed Aurie and the Oblivion fLux spell, things have become unclear, so he does not know if they will live or not.

But he thinks they will.

Or does he?

Posted by Arcadios

whatever.

Yeah, it's confusing, lets just leave it at, with him, anything can happen.
---------------------------------------------------
NOW GET TO WRITING!
*lol*

Posted by Arcadios

what I doent want the story to do is to make the wiz stronger then the Ultimate badguy........we will have a vote:
Do u want this wiz to be stronger then Tsumi?
NO

Should this wiz be a priset since we already had to many wiz and black mages?
YES

Should this Wizard or priset be Tsumi's father and that why he became a priset to atone for his sins for making such a being of darkness?
YES

What is wrong with him being stronger?

Posted by Arcadios

Because we should fight a guy who is the strongest and It would raise questions to the *fans* "why didnt the Wizard/priest just kill him?" and "Who are them?" leaving plot holes.

One, if you leave it at 'They' it remains both open and closed.

And if he is the most powerful, how was he beaten?!

The wizard>Tsumi

But Tsumi can do whatever he wants, the wizard can't.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: And if he is the most powerful, how was he beaten?!

HUH?

well of course lets put it on a ff10 view sin was this big powerful monster who was always brouht back to life and no one could really defeat him for good and in ff7 sephirioth was this bada$s guy who was the strongest SOILDER guy and it took 9 srong people to beat.

Oh, nevermind.

How about this, think of the Wizard as Shenlon in someways. He can o just about anything, but there are still somethings he cannot do. Not the same, but similar concept.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Kairi is on, so that means she is going to smite one of us, or possibly both, just a head sup
*Equips armor plated armor*

Posted by Arcadios

thanks for the call I edited my last post.

Well, those are good and valid points.
However, the wizard is more powerful. He isn't really a person though, he is a force, like magic or gravity. He is was a person, but no longer is.

Posted by Sak

We can make the wiz like the Watcher. He can only watch, not interfere.

Nah, he is more like Clock Work from Danny Phantom. He can interfere, he just isn't allowed.

Like in the movie with Danny from the future! Just not with time powers.

Posted by Arcadios

okay the only way I will compromise on this subject is if the Wizard wanted to become more powerful to destroy his reganad son so he had to abandon his body for power but instead became a spirt and he cant return to his original body. And so he sought us out because he saw what abilites we had such strong hearts that are strong together with our bond but since he has no body he only exsits in the realm of dreams cause his power is too much for a human body and his power is too much for the realm where the humans reside.

Posted by Sak

Let's go with the Clockwork thing.

I prefer the Clock Work idea. Except with time, he is magic. And like Clock Work has the observers, he can have the magi or something.

Posted by Sak

The Observers were knock-offs of the Watcher.

Posted by Arcadios

man I think we need to get rikus view too.

Oh, well there you go!
The people who boss him around I have yet to determine, but they boss him around because despite being him being more powerful, he is their creation and they can think of eliminating him and it will be so, as they can just find another.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm gonna go with he's an old sage with knowledge and wisdom of abilites but like you said can't act beyond the realm of dreams. and can we at least make him Tsumi's father and he wanta to kill him cause he's outta control?

Oh he can act on the realm world, he just isn't supposed to unless given orders to do so. Thats why he saved the group from Ryth.

When he was human, he invented the Ultimaga spell, among others. He wants Vecks for a reason, but he will not say, and we may never know.
Oh he is old, but appears as young.
VERY old

Posted by Sak

HIS BOSSES COULD BE THE GRIM REAPERS CORPS! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Okay this is how it is:
the wizard tells Vecks and Aurie to defeat all the Guardians of atlantis and gain their abilites with all them collected he will be whole and be able to aid them with his knowledge and give them power ups to defeat his son.
Tsumi concealed him into the necklaces of the atlantian Guardians for his own saftey since thw wiz wanted to defeat Tsumi cause he has such evil power.

No, they aren't.
However, he does work with them, and has a few freinds if you don't mind.

and while he has no power of him, the C.E.O is in a higher position, and if he wanted to, could fire the wizard and kill him, but it has to be in that order.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Nah, he isn't human anymore Mr.N, and is like Clock Work. He has no desire to return to human, he wasn't captured or anything, he just is not allowed to act on the world.

Posted by Arcadios

read my last post.

TSUMI IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM RELATED TO THE WIZARD!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
The gaurdians are minions of Tsumi! They have no effect on the wizard what so ever!
He has few ties to the real world left. Maybe his old lab, or maybe his spell book, but that would be it!

Posted by Arcadios

first off give the wiz a name.

Posted by Sak

Besides, only Matty Septy Angie and Furi can gain the powers of the guardians. If we said otherwise Riku would get really mad.
_______
Yeah, Mr. Wizzie needs a name. How about Mr. Wizzie? lol.

Yeah, ok, I can give him a name, no problem. He was human once, so logically he would have a name, let me make one up.

Also taking suggestions

Posted by Arcadios

wally all I'm asking is for the wiz not be stronger then Tsumi, that all everything I don't care for so far.

Why can't he be stronger? The Death Corps would clearly be stronger.
He watches and empowers magic, he is an angent of the Anceint Ones who first crafted magic.

Posted by Sak

You know what I just realised? All of Wally's characters are or will be uber powerful one day. So unfair.

YUP! I am on a power trip.

Of course, it's going to be one of those things where Vecks will relinquish his power so he can be a mortal and live and love etc etc.

Lucem is just some guy who has stuff to do,

And this wizard is a guru!

Posted by Arcadios

exactly wally you have too stop make ur guys atrong as hell if ya want why dont ya beat Tsumi by yourself.

Posted by Sak

Should we ban the wizard from existence Mr.N?
_________
He can't defeat Tsumi all by himself because Fate has other plans. (Fate being the GR Corps) lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Okay he has stronger skills then Tsumi but not at a higher level like:
Eiyuu, Vecks,etc.-LV70
wizard-LV90
Tsumi-LV100

wtf?!
*** holes!

Look back, and you will see how useless my characters seem to be! They are powerful yes, but here is the thing,

1. They don't start that way
2. They have flaws

You are acting as though every one of my character has no flaws and is ***like!
----------------------------------------------------------
They aren't goku rip-offs for christ sake!

Posted by Arcadios

but still.......lets PRETEND I go with the "Stronger" wiz tell me what are his flaws? and why is he taking orders if he is the "Strongest"?

Posted by Sak

lol. Nice one Mr.N.
______
You know, Vecks really doesn't have that many flaws. If i remember correctly at (insert character's name and event here) Vecks was going to kill (insert character's name here)'s (insert relation to character here) in one move because he was uber powerful.

Posted by Arcadios

there ya go......Hey if Kairi is the main author and creator of a Blank page then she should decide if she wants to.

Here you go.

The Wizard works for say, three people. The magi of Blue White and Black magic, just an example. Through them, he has all their powers, as such he is more powerful. HOWEVER, they control those forces, so they can simply think 'No more magic for you' and suddenly he is powerless.
-------------------------------------------------
Yeah, but I have since altered Vecks remember.
He has the ability to erase exsistance, but thats not because he is powerful, he has the a spell that will do it for him and he doesn't want that and as such won't use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And besides, Vecks is almost entirely USELESS with no MP left, and a swift kick to the gut, and he won't be coming back for more.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: there ya go......Hey if Kairi is the main author and creator of a Blank page then she should decide if she wants to.
Not to mention I'm the mod. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

and remember riku left us off at Vecks and Aurie went into the realm of dreams and since I am going to make the next chapter I should also have the decision of makeing the wiz appear in that chapter....the only reason I said "What suggestions do you have?" is so you guys don't call me an @ss.....but if it went like this I was bettter off just making it without you guys having any say....But I'm not that type of person....so I'm still here to LISTEN to suggestions....they arent final in this chapter.

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE CLOCK WORK SCENERIO!!!! THAT WAS JUST FINE!!
---------------------------------------
You are acting like my characters are going to solo Tsumi!!
Wizard: Not permited
Vecks: Can't cast the giga slave (Oblivion flux) or everything will no longer exsist
Lucem: Puts up a good fight, but what kind of badguy looses to a single party member? Besides, his power will suddenly drop when Vecks comes to

Posted by Arcadios

Guys read my last post. I'll be right back.

Posted by Sak

Wally just stfu. It's Mr.N's decision not urs.

Why do I even bother?
The wizard can't do much anymore! He just can't! If Tsumi were in the realm of dreams, or a different dimension even, he could take care of him easily, but as such he can't!

He cannot have a major effect on the time line.
-------------------------------------------------------
So let me get this straight, because it's his chapter, he can do whatever he wants?
So regardless of the facts that
A: The wizard is my personal creation
B: I have given limitations and flaws to EVERYTHING I have put in
9: I am dyslexic (not really)

I have no say in what the Wizard can/can't do, or even ANY of my characters when it's not my chapter?
Ok, new attempt. I will compromise.
The Wizard is more powerful in any other realm, dimension, or whatever.
While on a plane of exsistance with finite matter and energy (Liek the one our group is on) he assumes an avatar. This avatar has limited abilites, and is not as powerful as Tsumi or someone. It is powerful, but not as powerful as even Ryth

Posted by Sak

*tapes wally's mouth shut* SHUT UP AND GET OVER IT ALREADY!

Edited the last post, so please read it.
-------------------------------------------
Oh also, on a side note, after Vecks wakes up, I have decided that something has happened, and he knows why, but for one reason or another, he can no longer summon or merge. However, he still has the horn.
-----------------------------------------------
So......Is anyone still there?
----------------------------------------------
Well, I am gonna go now, seeing as everyone else did alread without mentioning anything. Well, cratch that, Mr.N did. I'll be back later.

Posted by Arcadios

so kairi since wally and his wiz are gone what else do you want on the next chapter?

Say wha?

Can I make ONE last suggestion? Please? No more hate mongering from me! I promise! I ate my chicken!

Posted by Arcadios

okay as long as it's not how strong thw wiz is or how many weakness' he has to balance him out.

Gee, thanks Mr.N.
Actually, it is about how strong he is but not really. He is more powerful then ALL of MY characters definatley because
A: I say so
B: He beat Ryth's *** DOWN

HOWEVER, if we leave it at somehting like
Vecks: "Could you kill Tsumi?"
Wizard: "Maybe"
Vecks: "Why don't you help us then?"
Wizard: "Because"

Then we can just end it there, and leave it at The wizard MIGHT be more powerful then Tsumi, and Tsumi MIGHT be more powerful then the wizard, but thye aren't going to fight, so it dosn't really matter now.

And what was the no more Wally thing about?

Posted by Arcadios

so in ur next chapter ryth gets killed by the wizard so....isnt that interfering?

No, remember when Ryth first showed up? She pwned everyone, but the wizard came to the rescue, thats what I was referring to.
I still haven't decided who will kill Ryth though, it will be a group effort, but who finally finishes her off I am still debating.

Posted by Arcadios

so the wizard is the one who showed up and pwnd ryth and he is also the one who gave vecks his staff?

Bingo.
And before you even say it, thats not interfering because he was told to do it.

Posted by Arcadios

okay then ya could have sayed that before cause I thought he was a new guy.

...Let me get this straight, this whole argument was because you thought I was makign ANOTHER stupidly powerful character? or were you referring to the posts we just made?

Either way it's funny.

Posted by Arcadios

U never mention it was that wizard u just said a wizard shows up u neverd linked them togther.

Posted by Arcadios

abouut kairis pm here takes this unknown site:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/top10_100.html

Yup, my bad. Ok, so here was my oringial idea, maybe not what we will go with, but here it is.

Wizard is like Clock Work, his level of power is undetermined.
Gives Vecks the Staff
Shows up when Vecks tries to save Aurie and temporarily imbues Vecks with his power when fighting the metal gaurdian.
Shows up again to save the group from Ryth.
Shows up again when Vecks is killed by the white wizard and causes him to receive some of Sally's power, giving him the horn.
Shows up to tell Aurie and Vecks about what is to happen.

Ryth is a radical element, as is Tsumi and a few other things like the oblivion flux spell, as such, he is not sure what will happen, and is following the orders of the anceint ones who created magic.

Posted by Arcadios

I have a question.

Shoot

Posted by Arcadios

how does someone obtain the Oblivion flux technique?

Vecks found an anceint runed stone tablet that tought him the spell. The runes flashed and he just knew it suddenly. Then a voice told him 'You are now my knight' and then it crumbled into dust.

Only certain people gain the oblivion flux or giga slave, or whatever version you sue of the spell, and each in a different way.

The Lord of Nightmares works in mysterious ways

Posted by Arcadios

okay since Lucem knocked out Kurai and Eiyuu has to fight Eixyuu so that means everyone has to elimnate their rival and enemies before the end of the book we should make chapter 25 or something as the ending.

Aye. We plan to go on after this story though, new baddies to beat and such and such.

Now, Lucem will leave after Tsumi is dead, and will come back, but only from time to time, and not very often.

Vecks on the other hand will leave, and a new character, his cousin, will take his place.
------------------------------------------------
Oops, gotta go, I'll see you'alls latahs!
Ciao

Posted by Arcadios

so when will the book end?

Posted by Sak

And then Vecks comes back after some time and something really happy happens between him and Aurie. Don't wanna ruin it for our non existant adoring public. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

in my chapter or later on?

The really happy happening is later on I think.

Posted by Sak

MUCH later on. After we defeat TSUMI! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

good....I might abandon the whole Eiyuu and Renai kids thing.

Posted by Sak

Awwwwww. It was such a CUTE idea. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

o well

Again, like I told you Mr.N, Vecks' cousin will join the group for the next story, his name is Kelx, and I am coming up with abilites as we speak.

He'll be based on my original concept for Vecks, but different. He will have Blue magic though, but for conviniance sake, he'll just slowly gain more spells over time, with ocasional learned spell when it is important to the plot.

He will start with at least three favorites, Goblin Punch, Metra Magic (FF7 version) and 10 needles (starts at 10, then 50, then 100, then 1000)

I will give him maybe a few black magic spells, but they will just be 'He has em, but so what?' spells, like fira or something

Posted by Arcadios

*faints*........2.......mu......ch..........mag....ic......ah.

Yeah, but I will give him some amazing physical abilities, mostly based more on speed then strength. He is more of the FF5 version of a blue mage, a hyrbid.

Posted by Sak

*wags finger* Wally what did we tell you before?

Fine, no black magic. However, he will have a certain ability the he gains later. What that ability is, I won't say. It will be magic based, but it won't be black or white.

GOing to come up with how he learns magic still. Maybe make him a pirate and give him the steal ability, and when an enemy has a spell he can learn, he 'steals' (they still have it though) that ability

Posted by Arcadios

ever heard of beggining mages, Mally

Wally, no M.

And he is a beginning mage. Sorta kinda. He starts with three spells, and learns the rest over time, is that so wrong?

Posted by Arcadios

I might just call u Mally: Wally+mage=Mally or Wagey

No, it's Wally The Weird, Wandering Wizard you fool!

*1000 needles on pin cusion*

Posted by Arcadios

did u just call me a pin cusion?
also u kinda go crazy with magic so ur problably not going to put simple beginer spells like fir or thunder like everyone else.

Well, Kelx won't have black magic, he will have blue, which is why I gave him blue magic spells.
------------------------------------------------
No, I was referring to an actual Pin Cusion

Posted by Arcadios

whats the dif between blue and black? cause I dont know much about blue.

Blue is monster magic. It can apply to attacking, healing, and all kinds of things. Powerful, but hard to obtain. Some spells are better then black magic, while not as good as others, and same for white.

Blue is......odd.

Posted by Arcadios

I know there was a red mage or something like that and didnt yea say that Vecks found a book on black magic and learned it for Aurie?

Vecks learned black magic to help Aurie true. However, Red and Blue are different, Red uses white and Black magic spells, but not as good. Blue uses completley different spells, some may have similar effects however.

ex: White Wind-Heals all allies
Flame thrower-Causes fire damage to all enemies,

Etc etc

Posted by Arcadios

yeah cause I think red was in ff1

Red dates back to 1, Blue I think only dates back to 5 or so.

Posted by Arcadios

did kairi sent that ff7 being the worst ff ever web site?

Nope, not to me.
Dang, gotta go again, hurry up with the chapter already!
Latah

Posted by Arcadios

havent even started yet, bro.

Posted by Sak

I just sent it to prove that people have different opinions on both of the games.
_________
It's the site where I get all the dressphere pics from.

Posted by Arcadios

well what ever TO ME FF7 was the best and Kairi I can asume that 10-2 was your fav.

Posted by Sak

Yup yup. Of course X-2 is my fave.

Posted by Arcadios

well naruto's on.

Posted by Sak

Gaara scares me. :eek:

Posted by Arcadios

Creeps me out with those black circles around his Eyes.

Posted by Sak

MAYBE HE'S GOTH! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

sounds like he is.

Posted by Sak

They should show 2 new episodes of Naruto every Saturday. Or maybe.....FIVE! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

yea they are too short.

hers a little taste:

Kasei interupted "Well such a couple should always be together and so you will die with your lover in your arms". Kasei and Mizu looked at each other's eyes and said "FUSION!"
"WHAT!" yelled Mateo and with a light coming from the bodies of Kasei and Muzu they merged together with the attributes of both Guardians.
"You see now, both of you weakling guardian have not even awakened the power of Atlantis." This new being jumped into the air yelling "Flame tsunami!" and a tide of flames in shrounded the room attacjing everyone.
When he flames dissipated the floor was filled with fire but the bodies werent in sight.
"Where did they go?"
The fused being looke around and saw a barrier full of light.
Renai had used a transmutation circle protecting all her friends in need.
The Guardian ran towards Mateo and struck him down into the florr with Tide across the room.
"Mateo!" yelled Angela but by the end of her cry she had been attacked and she feel into the floor uncoincouis.
"Such resistance is not needed, little girl, just go along with your friends into the after life"
Renai screamed "Mateo!"
"Angela!"
"Lucem!"
with its sword raised in the air it was about to strike Renai, until a man in a dark cloak showed up and destroyed the beings weapon.
"What....What justed happaned?" screamed the being. With no weapon the being had jumped into the air and opened it's mouth ready to say a spell but before it could say a word the man jumped into the air and struck it down with "Oathkeeper". and the fusion split and Kasei and Mizu fell on the floor.
"Heal your friends and make sure that usless guardian destroys these two."

Posted by keyartist

sorry that I'm late but, great work.

Posted by Arcadios

dont say anything yet thats for chapter 17

Posted by Sak

NOW WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DOUBLE POSTING?!?!?

Posted by Arcadios

Do i have to apoligize I'm on a creatice streck.

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, you have to seen these screenshots. (I didn't put in the text I just found them on a site.)

Posted by Arcadios

ha.....not bery funny.

Posted by Sak

I thought it was hilarious the first time. There r more too.

Posted by Arcadios

no thanks.