RPG Inferno Version 3 Questions

Posted by GameMiestro

1. How do you get more of that Osmonium stuff?
2. What does dexterity do?
3. Should I use combat skills or not?

Posted by Jesse Smith

For most questions about it, over there is the only place to get answers. I'm not making da game!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Yeah, but they dont like me... and I figured these were fairly obvious questions. On VGCHAT related news, what is your level? Mine is 5... but I'm going strong!

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.gzevolution.net/forums/inferno.php?do=scan&u=6468

Level 28. You got a long way to go!!! :D

I'll probably start playing again...when they add more areas, unless we can install it here by then. Then of course I'll start playing it over here.

Welding (Making weapons and stuff), Taming (Your pet), and Arcane (Learn spells) are the only Skills that I've found usefull so far. Hince I got 34 Skill Points that I havn't used yet.

Posted by GameMiestro

I am a total physical type. I have 38 strength so far, plus I get a 20% bonus when I use the Strike combat skill (I always use it), plus I get 5 extra strength from my weapon... coming to a grand total of 49 strength, every attack! Thats pretty good for a level 8 character...

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting GameMiestro:
2. What does dexterity do?

Dexterity would be a stat that gives you more chance to get your opponent so you dont constantly deal 0 damages because he had a high evasion ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

I noticed that the Terror Mountain Goat has a higher dexterity than I do, and used to almost always do more damage than I did even though I had a higher strength... so I figured it had something to do with luck. I'm still training to beat that absurdly tough dragon guarding the mountain.... I figure when my base strength gets to 50, I'll be high enough (that'll be about 65 strength when I attack).

Heh, we should all take screenshots of version 3 characters and use them as our avatars.

EDIT: I just noticed that the "Frith Transport" doesn't actually cost any money to take... even though it looks rediculously expensive.

EDIT EDIT: Do you believe in miracles?

Without a lick of magic, either. :cookie: