huuuuuuuuuuu I!

Posted by PuggyBuddy

I am PuggyBuddy. I like pugs.Nintendo. Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and The Fray,......Good Bands.

Posted by The Judge

I like Welsh Corgies.

Welcome.

And I disagree on your choice of what "good" bands are.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I dislike pugs. Or at least my friend's pug. It breaths loudly and constantly snorts/sneezes.

Welcome.

Posted by Poison

Quoting PuggyBuddy: I am PuggyBuddy. I like pugs.Nintendo. Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and The Fray,......Good Bands.

I'm glad you're openly gay, lets have a orgy right now.

Posted by PuggyBuddy

Quoting Poison: I'm glad you're openly gay, lets have a orgy right now.

huuuuuuuuh

Posted by YourFavoriteJoel

She is talking about your choice of bands. They're mostly gay wads....at least that what I think she's talking about.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Ignore Poisen, if I married you, I would burrey you /lyricyness

Posted by Colonel

Why do y ou act lik you own VGC "PWNED U IN MK". i know what Poison said wasn't the best thing to say but, all in all people are intitled to their opinions.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Quoting .hack//: Why do y ou act lik you own VGC "PWNED U IN MK". i know what Poison said wasn't the best thing to say but, all in all people are intitled to their opinions.

Do you know what we call it when you make a comment, that implies someone is gay/stuid/a noob because of a choice of music/game/show/scene, where I come from? We call it Flamebaiting/Trolling. :)

Posted by Colonel

Quoting PWND_U_IN_MK: Do you know what we call it when you make a comment, that implies someone is gay/stuid/a noob because of a choice of music/game/show/scene, where I come from? We call it Flamebaiting/Trolling. :)

Your not getting my point. Yes Poison was being a mild jerk there, but it was none of your buisness.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Quoting .hack//: Your not getting my point. Yes Poison was being a mild jerk there, but it was none of your buisness.

I reasured the attack to never mind the post made by the attacker, and then posted something that he/she may be familiar with and enjoys that I also like.

BTW: I posed an edited My chem lyric, I wasn't threatening anyone

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting PuggyBuddy: Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and The Fray,......Good Bands.

Yeah...um...those are pretty much the "gay-est" bands ever. :D

Posted by PuggyBuddy

except The Fray

Posted by Klarth

Nah, Funeral For My Chemical Valentine are pretty bad.