whats up

Posted by Dylan Malfoy

hey everyone i'm new so yeah, I hope there are lots of Slytherin people who would like to be friends.

Posted by Dexter

Welcome.

When is Hermine and Malfoy going to hook up? :(

Posted by Dog

welcome.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome Harry Potter Fan #29484

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never coming back.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Dexter: When is Hermine and Malfoy going to hook up? :(

... You just ruined my day.

Welcome, anyway.

Posted by Noir

Well, a tradition is a tradition-I'll give you your complimentary rep, even if you are obsessed with the book/movie/game I hate the most.

Posted by The Judge

Change your font color, Shadow Elf. It hurts my mind.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Change your font color, Shadow Elf. It hurts my grim.

Posted by The Judge

What a powerful font.

Posted by Slade

GRIM CANNA BE HURT

and,

Welcome, Slytherin man. You slithery, slithery fool. You scaly, slithering, sliding, salivating, sumptuously spasmatic legless reptile-o-phile, you.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Linko_16: ... You just ruined my day.

He's way better than that Ron fellow. He'll be much better after he grows up and falls in love with her. You'll see.

This newbie's boring.

Posted by Noir

This better?
Not many colors look good on grey :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Dexter: He's way better than that Ron fellow. He'll be much better after he grows up and falls in love with her. You'll see.

He's a prejudiced @#$% who hates wizards and witches born from Muggle parents... y'know, people like HERMIONE. Why you like him is beyond me.

Posted by Dexter

He is really bad right now, but I always imagine him changing once he gets to know her. People change as they age, and he is getting to that age where his father's influence will not dominant his lifestyle. He'll soon be a respectable guy worthy of marrying Hermione. He simply needs to get in the right environment and be given the opportunity.

You'll see. He'll soon do something really sweet and generous, which will start the amazing transition. I'm looking forward to it. He really is a sweet guy!

[IMG]http://www.tomfelton.com/pix137.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.waycoolsites.com/CV/fanart/gal/D/draher/Tom_Emma.jpg

Posted by Delilah

Dylan Malfoy? I think there was a Dylan Malfoy in my old youth group. Do you live anywhere near Lincoln, Nebraska, Dylan??

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Dexter: He is really bad right now, but I always imagine him changing once he gets to know her. People change as they age, and he is getting to that age where his father's influence will not dominant his lifestyle. He'll soon be a respectable guy worthy of marrying Hermione. He simply needs to get in the right environment and be given the opportunity.

You'll see. He'll soon do something really sweet and generous, which will start the amazing transition. I'm looking forward to it. He really is a sweet guy!

It's obvious he's changing a bit, hesitation to kill Dumbledore and all, and he might even be somewhat respectable someday. Thinking he'll hook up with Hermione, however, is just wishful thinking on your part; there is zero evidence in the novels to support that.

Edit - He's also anyhting but sweet. Like I said, the sixth book shows he might change, but he's currently still a piece of crap who'll do whatever he can to further his own means.

Posted by Dexter

That's part of what makes the thought so appealing. Predictability is dull. Harry Potter needs more unexpected, clever romanticism. It wouldn't just be about falling in love, it would be about how falling in love changes people.