Member Pictures

Posted by Speedfreak

[SIZE=2][COLOR=palegreen]Speedfreak: [/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=palegreen]can we just make the member pictures board a new board[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][COLOR=palegreen]Klarth: [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=palegreen]lole?[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][COLOR=palegreen][SIZE=2]Speedfreak: [/SIZE][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2]im sick of clicking the latest post thing and being transported to faggot country[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=palegreen]Seriously, put Member Pictures it's own board (ie take it out of Off Topic). I know just how gay typical teenagers are, being reminded of it constantly is starting to piss me off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=palegreen]*cue camwhore retaliation*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Fate

I suggest Community, but that's far too sensical.

They'll show up either way.

Posted by Ant

Fine where it is.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]I suggest Community, but that's far too sensical.

They'll show up either way.[/COLOR]

I suggested not putting it into any other board, and putting it on the front page. Read.

The problem I had with it was clicking the latest post button on the front page next to Off Topic and being taken to "HAY GUYS RNT I KUTE? LOL IM LICKING A BANANA".

Posted by Lord of Spam

Community makes more sense.

Posted by Iris

I see nothing wrong with that. We should do the same with the flame board too.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Speedfreak: I suggested not putting it into any other board, and putting it on the front page. Read.

The problem I had with it was clicking the latest post button on the front page next to Off Topic and being taken to "HAY GUYS RNT I KUTE? LOL IM LICKING A BANANA".

I thought you meant the "New Posts" link on the top. My bad.

There's also a thread title, btw.
:(

Posted by Ant

Quoting Speedfreak: I suggested not putting it into any other board, and putting it on the front page. Read.

I know this may seem like a crazy idea. But why don't you just click the Off Topic board link?

Posted by Speedfreak

Because that doesn't take me to the latest post in off topic. Duh.

This is actually a general comment on boards within boards, what the hell's the point?

Posted by Iris

Only the sub-forums that are too active need to be moved to the main page.

Posted by Ant

Meaning...? Flame board?

Posted by Proto Man

I vote yes to Speedy's idea...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

How about just clicking the back button? That seems a lot easier.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Iris]Only the sub-forums that are too active need to be moved to the main page.

Member pictures and flame board are 2 of the most active boards on the whole of VGC.

[quote=Vampiro]How about just clicking the back button? That seems a lot easier.

Gee, you know what? I didn't think of that. Oh, that's right, that doesn't solve the problem.

SoulCaliBURRF: having the latest post link for off topic link to a different ****ing board kind of defeats the purpose of the latest post link in the first place!

If you don't understand me you should at least be able to understand Soul.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Speedfreak]Member pictures and flame board are 2 of the most active boards on the whole of VGC.
I know, I was agreeing with you. :(

Posted by Linko_16

I'm game.

Posted by Xenos

I told that ****ing faggoty Jesse to make the function that has the sub-forum list under the name of the main boards to make it easier. Though that doesn't solve the problem of the, "Last posted." ordeal, it still makes it easier to navigate.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xenos: I told that ****ing faggoty Jesse to make the function that has the sub-forum list under the name of the main boards to make it easier.

Yeah, he really doesn't have an excuse either. I told him how to do it so the blogs wouldn't show up all over the place on the front page. Oh well...

Posted by Raptor

Sub-forums are dumb. I would like to see someone list one good reason as to why it should be a sub-forum. Make it a separate board.

Quoted post:
Gee, you know what? I didn't think of that. Oh, that's right, that doesn't solve the problem.

SoulCaliBURRF: having the latest post link for off topic link to a different ****ing board kind of defeats the purpose of the latest post link in the first place!

If you don't understand me you should at least be able to understand Soul.

Sure it does, it gets you out of the current page you're viewing :) That way you won't have to sit at your computer seething for hours on end.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Iris]I know, I was agreeing with you. :(

I was expanding on your point!

Soul, Linko, Raptor and Iris agree with me. I think it has to happen now.

Yeah, I don't see why it shouldn't. But you make it seem like a bigger hassle than it is.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Speedfreak: I was expanding on your point!

Soul, Linko, Raptor and Iris agree with me. I think it has to happen now.

Hey, I agreed with you. :(

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro]Yeah, I don't see why it shouldn't. But you make it seem like a bigger hassle than it is.

It's not a hassle, it's irritating. There is a difference.

Quoted post: Yeah, I don't see why it shouldn't. But you make it seem like a bigger irritant than it is.

fix'd?

Posted by Linko_16

I concur with Vampiro on the fact that it really shouldn't be that big of a deal, but moving it to the front is a quick and easy solution either way.

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm kind of wondering how much of a deal you think it is to me. It's just an irritating, pointless and misleading feature. It irritates me enough to request to get it fixed, it's not like I'm ranting or anything.

Posted by Ant

CALM THE WACKO DOWN!

Posted by GameMiestro

Do you really even need to view the member pictures anyways?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting GameMiestro: Do you really even need to view the member pictures anyways?

[SIZE="7"]YES![/SIZE] :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting GameMiestro: Do you really even need to view the member pictures anyways?

... If we didn't want to view it, it wouldn't be there.

Posted by Speedfreak

Okay, what the hell. 2 boards are made for this stupid Big Brother thing but we can't have 2 boards moved?

Posted by Speedfreak

Bump.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Speedfreak]Okay, what the hell. 2 boards are made for this stupid Big Brother thing but we can't have 2 boards moved?

2 boards? I thought you were just talking about the Member Pictures board...

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting GameMiestro: 2 boards? I thought you were just talking about the Member Pictures board...

I think he was including Flame board in that...

No, there's two. The house and the lobby.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro: No, there's two. The house and the lobby.

Quoting Speedfreak: Okay, what the hell. [COLOR="Red"]2 boards [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"](house and lobby)[/COLOR] are made for this stupid Big Brother thing but we can't have [COLOR="blue"]2 boards [/COLOR] moved?

Notice he already covered the house and lobby. He was talking about 2 boards being moved. The question at hand had to do with the item highlighted in blue.

Posted by Speedfreak

BUMP!

BUMP BUMP BUUUUUUUUUUMP.

Posted by GameMiestro

It's not happening. So unless you want to be out-bumped, you might as well give up...

Posted by Proto Man

:mad: :mad: :mad: [SIZE="7"]NEVER GIVE UP!!![/SIZE] :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Iris

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS

Seriously, Jesse. It's a good idea.

NEVAR FORGET

Posted by Pit

Speedy. Calm down.

Look it up, it's a fact.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*bump* Let's bump this until da admin sees dis thread!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Speedfreak

Wackos's sake, just DO it!

Posted by Steve Urkel

WACKA WACKA DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Steve Urkel: WACKA WACKA DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who you are, stranger. Get the **** out.

Posted by Steve Urkel

Quoting Klarth: I don't know who you are, stranger. Get the **** out.

No. :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now Klarth, have compassion for da n00bies!! :D:D

Posted by Steve Urkel

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now now Klarth, have compassion for da n00bies!! :D:D

Yes, please have compassion for me. I am just trying to have fun here. :(

Posted by Moogs

Well, you're still a n00bie.

Posted by Steve Urkel

Quoting Moogs: Well, you're still a n00bie.

But a CUTE n00bie at that!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, Steve, do you know what a n00bie is??!!! :D

Posted by Steve Urkel

the new kid on the block?

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...no!! :D That's a newbie!!! :D:D Trust me, for normal humanoides, n00bie is not a title you want!!! :D:D