Chapter 15

Posted by Sak

Here's the long awaited Chapter 15.....

The Blank Page - Shattered Dawn - by Kairi Fan

-- Later In The Chapter --

Vecks fell to the ground. Aurie drew her sword, and with tears running down her face, she shouted,

Posted by Arcadios

Okay, that was alright but we didn't relly get that far....towards what? I don't know.

Posted by Sak

I had trouble thinking on this one. lol. I couldn't think of anything....

Posted by Arcadios

well Riku's next what we should talk about is in the next chapter the gang finds out that the Empire of Darkness is still in power even after Lord Nowkuns death.

Posted by Sak

Yup, definitely.

Posted by Arcadios

any other sugestions for riku?

Posted by Arcadios

inferno any good ides for a new bad guy that I can meet while I'm traveling the road of infinaty?

Posted by Burning Inferno

what if you fight a doppleganger AKA the evil in your heart

Posted by Arcadios

already happen.

Posted by Burning Inferno

lol i need to read yalls stories (:

Posted by Arcadios

yeah my guy's heart is half light and dark so the darkness(Kurai) tries to take over Eiyuu.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Too be honest, that was your worst chapter yet Kairi. Don;t get me wrong, it was still great, but compaired to the others, it wasn't exactly the best.
Like I said, good, but not the best you have written.

I thought you were going to have Aurie break up with Vecks because she knew Vecks was still in love with the girl he met.

Something like

Aurie: "Vecks...We..We need to break up."
Vecks: "What?! But, but I-I love you!"
A: "Yes, and I love you, but I can't be in a relationship with someone who is still in love with another person more then me!"
V: "What are you-"
A: "-Remember when I came back? You forgot about me, about us, and fell in love with someone else. Ever since, you haven't been the same."
V: "Aurie..."
A: "I'm sorry Vecks."
*Kisses*
*Vecks is stabbed with a healing spell*

Although, I have to say, I love the less-then-subtle approach to the healing spell Lucem used on Vecks.

Posted by Sak

I KNOW! IT WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CHAPTER THAT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN! I really wasn't focused on it though..... I'll do better next time.

Heh, I have done that more then once before I can assure you of that.
I still stand by my version of the Vecks/Aurie conversation though, but it's not MY chapter so it's not my desicion.

Posted by Sak

I was originally gonna do the Aurie breakup with Vecks, but the Vecks breaking up with Aurie sounded better. Just remember, the conversation isn't over quite yet......if you want me to fill u in with a pm, just say so.

Yes, I would like that please :)
My characters were just about useless in this chapter :P

Oh, and while Lucem is the incarnation of an anegl, and can assume an anegls fom, and can become a vampire, he is, in his basic form, a human. He lives and acts just like a human, because thats how he was raised his entire life until he discovered his angelc side and was experimented on giving him a demon side as well.

If you have seen Hellsing, I would apreciate suggestions for spells and abilities in his Vampire form based off of Alucard (except not as powerful, for obvious reasons)

Posted by Arcadios

never saw an episode of hellsing.

Posted by Sak

Isn't Hellsing that movie? Or was that Vanhellsing or something like that?

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Kairi id like a pm as well and it was good not horrible but WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME?!?!?!

Posted by Sak

You just weren't what I expected ok? Not as.....u don't wanna know. lol.

Hellsing is a book and its pretty badass

nah its cool Kairi i dont mind being called Not what i expected haha

Van Helsing was a live action movie.
Hellsing is an anime about the Hellsing orginization who kill vampires. Their secret weapon is Alucard (Spell it backwords) who is a vampire under their control who is by and large more powerful then any other being in exsistance (including Goku and Inu-yasha put together) is pure evil despite working for the good guys, and is INSANE beyond ALL reason and has two guns that leava holes big enough to hide in.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
---------------------------------------------------
Hellsing is also a Novel and Manga that the series is based off of, but Riku you might be talking about a dfferent book simply because it is a common vampire title.

Posted by Sak

Oh, just ta let ya no, the pm is the original version. Me and Wally made some alterations to it, but you'll find out after we beat TSUMI! lol. I should name my dog that.....lol.

Posted by Arcadios

so your dog is sin?

Posted by Sak

Oh, it means sin? Then I'll call my twin bro that from now on. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

thats not very nice.

Posted by Sak

He's EVIL! lol. He's such a brat though. He always pulls my hair and other sh!t like that. Tsumi suits him.
_________
Oh, I found a more up-to-date pic of me. http://files.tagworld.com/4b9ab9a7dc5dfd2d44a2a3cfdaf8c9e4349a.jpeg (I KNOW! I'M SMILING! *GASP* lol.)

Posted by Arcadios

well were u born first?

Posted by Sak

Yup. I was born first.

you werent what i expected but in a good way

...****it......
I'll win ou back yet Kairi! Oh yes....
*Builds Time Machine*
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Figures, I had to break up, or get dumped, or WHATEVER the term would be, with the one hot AND happy on the inside Goth.

Posted by Arcadios

well since Eiyuu is wandering the road of infinty he has two new move:

Angel's Tears: attacks the opponet 15 tiume before launching him/her into the air and creates a barriar around him/her.

Fallen Grace: summons Absolute light, Absolute dark, Oblivion and Oathkeeper once all are summoned they surrond the enemy and revolve in a circle summoning massive damaging energy which would bring any opponent to its knees but once the attack has been performed the user become immobilzed for 7 mintues.

I coundt see much of kairi since it wasent a good clear photo.

Posted by Sak

Whaddya mean it wasn't clear? It was WAY clearer than the other one.

true true

Posted by Arcadios

u put another one?

When Vex returns to the land of the living, he will have two partial summons, but he can only partially merge with them, because A: He isn't experianced enough and B: They are just THAT freaking powerful

Alexander: The holy summoning, Vecks gains GIANT angel wings and his staff is converted into a holy sword. Gains-
Curaga Aura-Always on, constantly heals all allies for a large amount of healing (About a cure spells worth)

Angels Grace- Covers the party in the angels wings and serves as a protective barrier against even the strongest spells and attacks

Holy Jusdegement-Unleashes a massive wave of holy, dealing massive holy damage to all enemies.

He gains Odin as well, but cannot use him yet. While in Alexander form, he cannot use ANY black magic or oblivion spells, and any and all light and healing spells are greatly increased. No effect on Darkness. Lots of strength and defence, and until he unsummons him form his body, limitless stanima and energy, but regardless of what he does, when his time is up, he will fall unconsious.

Posted by Arcadios

o I see it now u and wally should get back together.

Posted by Sak

Yeah......about that.....I've got a date tonight.

Well, I gotta go for a little while, be back laters :)
Remember, Alexander can only be partially summoned and only into Vecks' body, so imagine how powerful he is fully summoned, and even fully summoned inside Vecks. Odin is just as powerful in his own respect, but Vecks can ONLY use Alexander at the moment.
-----------------------------------------------------
Not sure, I'll come up with a limit later.
P.S: Lucky bastard

awesome who with?

Posted by Arcadios

with whom if ya don't mind me asking?

Posted by Sak

Some hot dude. Most likely were gonna go on the date tonight, realise we have nothing in common, and then break up. So I won't be taken anymore by the end of the night. lol.

haha wow sounds like you got it all figured out

Posted by Arcadios

well why bother then?

*Aborts assasination*
Oh ok.
ANYWAY, moving onto slightly LESS incriminating posts, I am gonna go now, I'll HOPEFULY be back later, not too much later though.

Laters!

Posted by Sak

Dunno. It's fun dating stupid hot guys that u can manipulate just by saying huge words. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

so ya think some good looking guy are as dumb as some sterotypical blond girls?

oh my g0d you sound like my ex gf but i wasnt a stupid hot guy i was with her for like 4 months but wow

Posted by Arcadios

so who approached first?

and you know whats ironic she was asian too!

Posted by Arcadios

well she did put on her profile that she is 1/4 japanese.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: so ya think some good looking guy are as dumb as some sterotypical blond girls?
Sometimes even dummer. If you haven't seen my school, then you haven't seen stupid hot guys. lol.
________
Oh, it's date time. gtg. Bye alls! *huggles everyone* lol. I need to start acting more goth. Nah. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

c' ya later

Posted by Arcadios

another new move

Angelus-The darkness even has a chance for redemption and this technique Purifies the dark and unleashes the light.

Saigen no nai-Unison between Eiyuu, Mateo, Angela, Vecks, and Aurie. With the united souls of the following people they become an entity of light able to destroy any enemy with the light in their hearts.

Meteor-Summons one of the most deadlest black magic speels know to the universe. Better to be used in a dimension that isn't inhabited. The gigantic Meteor strikes and crushies the enemy and once it hits any surface it explods and destroys the planet it is sent to. Once the Meteor spell is used the darkness in Eiyuu's heart takes over leaving Eiyuu dormant until Kurai is unconcuios.

For future use, eventualy, Vecks will gain the ability to use Odin as well. When he dose, his robes will turn into black armor, and his staff into a two handed sword, and his eye will be covered in darkness. He also gains new abilities

Bane Aura-Always on. Whenever an oponnent attacks an ally who is close enough in any way shape or form, they receive damage. This works the oposite way with healing spells, so if you cast a healing spell on an someone who has the aura, you will be healed as well (about 10% damage taken is returned, 10% healing taken is returned)

Mass Panic-Emits a wave of confusion, causing all enemies within range to become, well....Confused, and begin to attack each other, lasts a short time.

Climhazzard (FF9)-Slashes the mighty blade of odin, unleashing a wave of energy the deals massive amounts of non-elemental damage.

While in Odin form, Vecks cannot use magic. However, he has immunity to all forms of magic (including white) a lot of defence (less then Alexander) an insane amount of attack power (More then Alexander) and is slow at first, but gains momentem in a single charge with a fast attack speed. Minor enemies (Shadows, maybe a few others) wil be instantly killed when hit by the sword, others just take damage.

While in both forms, the otion of sword magic (Casting spells on the sword) is available, but only when someone ELSE casts the spell (Healing spells will sned a healing shockwave that heal allies but not enemies OR do bonus damage to undead)

I decided that when he first begins to use them, he has a five minute time limit on his Alexander and Odin forms. As he gorws stronger, his time limit increases. However, after the spell ends, he will either fall unconsious for 5 minutes, or be at 50% half power for ten.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vecks has the meteo spell, but doesn't use it for the following reasons.
1: It is CONSIDERABLY weaker then Meteor. Causing about a fira's spells damage, but over a considerably wider range (That is to say, it causes a fira's spell damage to anyone hit by it.
2. It drains life force in addition to magic. So while it is SO worth it against a massive army of heartless, it would be useless against a large group of heartless. Plus, it also damages enemies AND allies.

Basically, if he wanted to, he could probably learn Meteor if he really wanted to (he is a mage remember) he has no need for that level of destruction, and the less people who know it the better really.

Oh, for both summing forms, if someone or thing can use he ability Banish to unsummon them, it will take a good chunk of power to be able to, BUT, it will get the job done and cause him to go unconsious for 10 regardless.

Posted by Arcadios

Climhazzard-originally in ff7

REALLY?! I did not know that!
I got it from FF9, it's a skill beatrix uses to cause massive non-elemental damage o enemies. Is it the same in FF7?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, for Vecks real quick, I figure five minutes will be like in DBZ, it can range from five actual minutes, to less then that, to like, 10 freaking episodes (Took Namek like, 2 hours to actually explode)

Posted by Arcadios

nope FF7's version is an attack that that cloud uses it send an ice looking attack if you ever saw ff7:ac cloud used it in the forest and to block the shockwave of ground that was unleased by Loz.
___________________-
I remeber that d@mn so much happened in 5 min.

Oh THATS what that skill was ok.

I am trying to base Odin off of the Odin used in either FF8 or 9, where he causes instant KO to non-boss enemies. Obviously, this effect is dumbed down as Vecks can only partially summon them.

Also, Vecks will gain his merge form with the summons he already has. While in Ifrit he can only use Fire magic, but it is greatly inhanced along with his physical strength and stanima. Shiva knight (FFTA, sorta kinda) increases his Ice spells and nulls the others, and also gives him an ice brand that drastically increases his attack and speed, NO EFFECT ON HIS GENDER!!! Ramuh gives him a thunder robe, increaseing his thunder spells, nullifying the others, and increasing his magic attack and defence.

There you go. Each has their own weakness, as Shiva has lowered defence, Ifrit is slower, and Ramuh has crap for physical defence and power.

Posted by Arcadios

wow u really like magic, if u don't mind me asking why did ya call yourself Wally?

Middle name.
I like it! I plan on it being my stage name, Wally Welton, but my freinds call me, Wally Welton :) :) :) :) :) :)
--------------------------------------
Gonna go, I'll be back later, going to go play FF9 :)

Posted by Arcadios

wow if u were wondering why I chose Mr.Nintendo74 it's cause (Pretty obvious) I like Mario since I was 3 years old, 7 cause it's my fav rpg(FF) and 4 for every useful member in the inuyasha gang.(Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango)

I wonder who gets the final strike at Tsumi maybe we should use the attack of unision I made so evryone gets a share of it.

Posted by Sak

Ok dudes, I'm officially back and currently not dating anyone. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

so how'd it go?

Posted by Sak

Did you READ my last post? I said I'm no longer dating anyone. lol. In other words - it was one of the worst dates of my life.

Posted by keyartist

Cool out of awesome, good work.

Posted by Arcadios

took u awhile to respond but where did he take u?

Posted by Sak

Carnival. Let's just say I was the one winning the prizes, not him. He didn't even buy me COTTON CANDY. lol. Sure he was hot, but so not worth it.

Posted by Arcadios

where near that highway...whats it called......I've been there before.....

Posted by Sak

huh? No he took me to the carnival at school.
Worst date ever.

BAH! Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who does not buy the girl they are on a date with cotton candy at a carnival is going straight to hell.

Seriously, cotton candy is sacred.

Was he a jerk or just cheap?

Posted by Arcadios

o cause I heard that there is or gonna be a carnival over here and I thought it was going to be near some highway I remember.

Wow, a school carnival. I would go to that, and I would invite a freind or two, but that is NOT a pro-date area.

Now, a carnival that is an actual carnival, thats something else.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Long answer: How dare you! Saying that I am trying to win points for a girl that is rude!
Short Answer: Yes

Posted by Sak

He was a stupid cheap jerk. I MEAN I WAS WINNING HIM PRIZES! lol. Of course he paid for that but thats just about it.

Posted by Arcadios

well thats the carnival I heard of. A real on like in an open area outside of school with rides and stuffs.

Now, Winning prizes, this is my thought;
Guy wins-Gives it to the girl
Girl wins-Keeps it

But I have not taken a girl to the carnoval, so don't look to me for advice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riku is doing the next chapter right? When will it be ready!?

ALso, Kairi, check out the abilities and junk I listed for Vecks when he merges with partial Alexander and Odin if you have not done so already!

Posted by Arcadios

a little to common for me if I'd go somewhere with a girl I'd problably so somewhere we both don't know like near the ocean or something with a full moon to gaze upon the stars.*Slaps himself and gets back to reality*

Posted by keyartist

I thought wally was your boyfriend, right?

Posted by Sak

Guys, stop fantasizing. I'm only 13. Remember that. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

and I'm 16.....I don't think those fantasies were directed toward anyone.

Posted by Sak

brb. I gtg shower.

Same, and yeah I am.

Oh well, live and learn and then get her back later
*Plots Fall of Canada (Except Toronto)*

Posted by Arcadios

okay....u could just say "gtg be right back" cause I think ya gave us too much info.
Wally ya ever been to canada?

Posted by keyartist

Yeah 13 is way to young who was fantasizing?

Nope, I just know they have had it too good for too long.
Besides, I said I'd spare toronto! What else do you wan tout of me?!

Posted by Arcadios

I was but not towards her.

Smash Bros is awesome!
My personal Favorites are Mewtwo and Gannon. I kick so much *** with them. My brother however, can beat just about anyone with Yoshi, to the point that it is scary!
And I am awesome with Jigglypuff as well <.< >.>

Posted by Arcadios

I can pwn anyone with....ya guessed it with MARIO THE SAVIOR OF THE VIDEOGAME CULTURE!!!

Posted by keyartist

Oh sorry.

Mario is great, but I like Dr.Mario with an umbrella, now THAT is a winning combination.

I wonder when Kairi will return?

Oh, and my other brother is great with Pikachu, while my other brother is good with Bowser, while my other brother doesn't play.

I'm partial to Bowser myself <.< >.>

BUT I NEED META-KNIGHT!!! HURRY UP NINTENDO!

Posted by Sak

Back everybody. And Wally stop quoting Norm from the Fairly Oddparents.

Crap, they're on to me.
AND NEVAH!

Norm was awesome, cause he was out to get Canada.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to Gorillaz music!! WEWT!

Posted by Arcadios

I pwn with Mario, pwn with Fox and pwn with Roy. I play melee everyday of my life since I got gamecube. Gonna keep going till Brawl.....It be so cool if they put:
paper mario
paper luigi
paper peach
paper bowser
Toadsworth lol
Waluigi
Daisy(not just an outfit like in melee)
Bowser jr
all the kooplings
baby mario
baby luigi
all the suits from SMB 3 and SMW
koopa
parakoopa
goomba
paragoomba
hammer bros.
megaman
protoman
roll
bass
megaman x
zero
sonic
tails
knuckles
ammy
pacman
ms pacman
ghosts
jin from tekken
kazuya
law
paul
bryan
devil
devil jin
heihachi
and wind waker link

Posted by Sak

But Canada's cool! :rock:

Posted by Arcadios

I've been there once to see my fanily and it was pretty cool.

Look, when Canada has fallen, I am going to rebuild it, destroy it again for fun, then rebuild it and re-name it it's proper name, Canadia!

------------------------------------------------------------
They should add Mallow and Geno from Super MArio RPG: Legend of the seven stars

Posted by Arcadios

how about spira in dedication to kairi. lol

Posted by Sak

Guys, THEY CAN ONLY DO CHARACTERS LISCENSED BY NINTENDO! lol. I mean if they could put Kazuya or Megaman in it they would've done it by now.
________
HOW DARE U NOT MENTION KAIRI, PAINE, YUNA, RIKKU, TIFA, YUFFIE, OR RINOA!(even though I've never played FF8)
AND FOR THE TEKKEN CHARACTERS HOW DARE U NOT MENTION JUN AND ASUKA and Xiaoyu and Julia and Michelle and Kunimitsu and Nina and Anna and Panda. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey Snake is in Brawl and he's made from Konami and that is a third party developer so is namco, capcom, and sega.

Yeah, that is true, and I think Mallow and Geno were creations of Square, but they WERE in the Nintendo game.
Anyone else here play that truley fantastic game?

Posted by Sak

four words - all mario games suck.\
_________
Oh they should add some fire emblem characters like Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Wil, and Rebecca. And from Sacred stones the prince and the princess(I forgot their names) Lute, Marisa, and some other ppls. From Path of Radiance - All those main people who I forgot the names of-, Illyana, and Mia. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

ahem........FF10-2 SUXS I have to say it was one of the worse ff games I played and it is at the bottom of my videogame pile.

Posted by Sak

Well this is all opinion, but I'm still gonna punch you for saying that. *punches Mr.N in the gut*

Posted by Arcadios

well what u find as good and what I find as good are diffrent but not completely diffrent.*ignores punch*

NO! RHINOA SUX!
FF8 WAS A HORRIBLE TERRIBEL GAME!

Well, maybe not Terrible, but it was not a greta game. The characters were 'eh' and Squall, Squall was the black hole of personality! HE WAS AWFUL!

Now, when they made Squall Leon, he was a LOT better. Seifer is good, as is Fujin and Rahjin, and the gf's are good, but other then that, it was not a great game.

Posted by Sak

FF X-2 WASN'T GOOD! IT WAS GREAT! lol. I really dunno why I liked it so much....Musta been Paine and Rikku and Yuna and the dresspheres and the whole Brother being naughty cuz he's in love with his cousin and the searching for Tidus and the battles....lol.

Posted by Arcadios

man I played 10-2 for like 2 days and fell asleep to it only thing its good for.

Posted by Sak

I had to say that Mario sucked.....(though it is COMPLETELY true.) I mean Mario's so lame now. After it went on the cube it sucked @ss.

Posted by Arcadios

if it wasent for NES and the original Mario Bros. we'd problably be playing the remake of ET for Atari 2006 or something like that and that would mean NO FF10-2!

Look, FF7 and FF9 were the best games, and here is why
Cloud, main character. He is blonde and is genetically engineered to be a kicker os all anus.
Zidane, main character. He is a blonde, and is genetically engineered to be a harbringer of death.

Genetic engineering is COOL! The reason FF7 was better was because they disreagrded cloud as being inferior and imperfect. Zidane on the other hand was gentically engineered to BE better then his genetic counter-part named Kuja.

Sephiroth-Bishonen with a kick-*** sword and more power then anyone else knows what to do with and is trying to destroy the world, genetically engineered to be the best of the best.

Kuja-also a badguy. Total Narccist and pretty boy with similar hair, and destroyed the planet Terra (But we're on Gaia so it's ok) and was gentically engineered to be a harbirnger of death.

Obviously Sephiroth is the victor.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oops, gotta go. Hopefuly I'll be back on laters. Feel free to continue subliminal messages, as I'll just read them later.

Wally i oughta slap you 9 was total crap 7 and 8 were the best in my book and how can you say Squall sucked he was a total badass!

Posted by Arcadios

YES somebody agrees with me that ff7 was a great and THE BEST RPG EVER!!!

Posted by Sak

Now were just gonna wind up killing eachother. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon: A friggin' twelve-gauge, what do you think?

Squall sucked because he had no personality, and was a lone-wolf and a half! HE SUCKED! His gunblade was great, and his attacks were too, but he SUCKED!!!!

HE SUCKED!

Besides, he was trying to be a badass. You can't try to be a badass, you just ARE a badass.
Spehiroth-Badass
Cloud-Imperfect clone of Spehiroth, therefore a badass
Cid-Badass with colorful language

Zidane-Not a badass, but he had style.
Kuja-Would be a badass if he didn't dress like a prostitute (Seriously he does)
Vivi-Total badass

Squall-Black hole of personality

Leon-Badass

Thus is the way of the world. Personaly, I am not a badass, but I can at least admit it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Curse my late post!
Also, LIES! FF9 was fantastic! Quina was the greatest of them all!
Also, bye-bye, gotta go, be back laters!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon: A friggin' twelve-gauge, what do you think?
Well that was random. gtg

Posted by Arcadios

Yuna: Give me a Y!
Rikku: Give me an R!
Paine: Gimme a break!
reason why I went to sleep, got no school spirt.

Wally Squall and Leon are the same **** person you just think that leon's better because he had a voice in KH so what who cares bottom line is that

Cloud-Badass
Sephiroth-Badass
Vincent-Badass
Squall-Badass
Zell-Badass

FF9-GAY!!!

Posted by Arcadios

I think he meant a split personality.
just puting my fav quotes.

Sephiroth
Was I created this way too?!
Out of my way. I'm going to see my mother.
But they... Those worthless creatures are stealing the Planet from Mother.
...My sadness? What do I have to be sad about? I am the chosen one. I have been chosen to be the leader of this Planet. I have orders to take this planet back from you stupid people for the Cetra. What am I supposed to be sad about?
Only death awaits you all. But do not fear. For it is through death that a new spirit energy is born. Soon, you will live again as a part of me.
Melding with the Planet... I will cease to exist as I am now... Only to be reborn as a 'G0d' to rule over every soul.
What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings too?
You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, this is the illusion

Nah, Leon was different from Cloud. True, they are the same person, but at the same time they aren't. Kind of like Seifer was the same Seifer from FF8 but clearly not the same.

And how was FF9 bad? True, it had some faults, like the Trance thing, but what else?

QUINA PWNS YOU ALL!

Ok, I will give you Zell, he was beastlicious.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent wasn't a badass,
he was THE badass

haha oh yea man i love those two haha but hey bro Chapter 16 is up its long though so beware

Off to go read da next chaptah, so I shall be writing a response momentarily. Just a heads up.