Most scientifically wrong movie

Posted by higbvuyb

I vote Spiderman 2.
Because tritium is not rare, and it doesn't look like a wooden shape inside a glass sphere. And fusion reactions do not attract metal. And the radiation would kill you instantaneously if you stood that close.

Posted by buddha

Final fantasy the spirits within because that name should not be there,it must be a very large misprint or somthing because that movie is NOT final fantasy and i refuse to believe it was supposed to be!

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting buddha: Final fantasy the spirits within because that name should not be there,it must be a very large misprint or somthing because that movie is NOT final fantasy and i refuse to believe it was supposed to be!

It doesn't mean the final fantasy you mean. And i said scientifically.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting higbvuyb: It doesn't mean the final fantasy you mean.

He means that it's nothing like the Final Fantasy game series, Mr. Experienced. However, since about 3 of the games are actually related to each other, I suppose that's to be expected.

Can I vote Barney the Movie? If there ever was a purple dinosaur (a highly impractical colour for camouflage), it certainly wouldn't have a person inside, a voice, skin made out of fabric or be living 65 million years (at least) after its extinction. That and if it was true, some scientists would be covering up the discovery and conducting experiments on him.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I, Robot.

It's impossible that by the year 2035 robots will be smart enough and athletic enough to revel against humanity by developing their own thoughts and performing acrobatic maneuvers.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

The Stepford Wives, for a recent observation. I can't even begin to fully go into detail about this, for there were so many things going on that were insulting to human intelligence. From what I have heard, they have gotten away with it, for the most part. A chip in their brains that makes them move in a robotic fashion and turn into ATM machines. Nicole's body was in the basement and Bette's hand went on that hot stovey thing and she didn't even feel it, although she isn't a robot? The group I watched this film with was totally oblivious to these details.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Paul Cesar: [COLOR=Yellow]I, Robot.

It's impossible that by the year 2035 robots will be smart enough and athletic enough to revel against humanity by developing their own thoughts and performing acrobatic maneuvers.[/COLOR]

Argh, beat me to it. What he said.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Equilibrium

but it's still an awesome movie

Posted by Axis

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]I, Robot.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]You know that book was written in the 1940's right?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Scorpion

Predator simple for the fact that Arnold out-ran a nuclear blast.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Predator simple for the fact that Arnold out-ran a nuclear blast.

****IT! Beat me to it.

AVP: Black-footed penguin at the whaling station, when in fact those types of penguins like warmer climates. Oh, and the full moon appeared on the wrong day. Also, Icebreakers have round prows, not angled ones. Breath wasn't visable on the ship. Strong wind that doesn't seem to effect the snow. Hunter's Moon is part of North American folklore, not Italian. The ice tunnel goes down on a gradual slope, yet the pyramid is supposedly right underneath them. Et cetera.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

the weight of a bag of sand != the weight of gold

Posted by Bebop

I havent seen it but The Day After Tomorrow for obvious reasons.