EvilDAWG Intro:

Posted by EvilDAWG

Hey, EvilDAWG barkin' at ya, what's up? I'm new to the community and I would really like to chat with lots of people about some of my favorite and your favorite games!!! I live in FL and I'm in my mid 30's and I've been a gamer for a very long time!!! (but that doesn't mean I'm old!!!) I love other things too, movies, chat, music, and sports!!! Some of my favorite games are Resident Evil, *** of WAR, (original) Donkey Kong; (although I have PS2 and I can't get Donkey Kong!), Metal Gear Solid, Raw vs. Smackdown. My music interests vary from: The Doors, Pink Floyd, Queen, and The Beatles, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Hendrix, to: Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Alice in Chains, Disturbed, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Joe Satriani, to: Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, C.C.R., Lynyrd Skynyrd, to: Eminem, Linkin' Park, Korn, Elton John, and R.E.M!!! Quite a mix, huh!!! Some of my favorite moveis are Animal House, Scent of a Woman, Clint Eastwood movies, most Johnny Depp movies, a lot of Tom Hanks movies, Clerks, Dogma, and a variety of Sci-Fi and Horror movies as well!!! (Stephen King is great!!!) I can't say that there are many video games that were made into movies that are all that great; as much of a Resident Evil fanatic as I am the movies are less than what I expected!!! I'm really bummed that Milla didn't play Jill Valentine and there has been no Chris Redfield or Barry Whesker, plus, they jumped around all the R.E. games too much to make a good plot in the first movie; the second movie was a bit better (due to Nemesis and the actual appearance of Jill Valentine) but the way Nemesis was killed after showing a brief moment of humanity was ridiculous!!! If you ever played R.E.lll:Nemesis then you know Nemesis shows no mercy at all!!! Also what I like about the R.E. games is the exploration and finding items, putting the pieces of the puzzle together and, of course, fighting all the creatures. The movies were alright with the creatures but the first movie lacked a solid storyline to me!!! I've had a number of people disagree with me, but that's ok. Now I thought Mortal Kombat and Tomb Raider were decent. (the 2nd Tomb Raider more than the first). It works in reverse as well, not many movies or T.V. shows have made good games!!! The ***father, the Matrix, all Batman games, and all Superman games, The Punisher, Constantine, and the list goes on and on!!! Maybe, and it's my hope, that someday real soon these game designers will get it right!!! Say by the time Scarface, Resivoir Dogs, Dirty Harry, and Jaws hits the market!!! I know Jaws is due out very soon!!! I just finished playing the game Black and I thought it was alright except for a few issues! Once you reach certain checkpoints in the game you can't go back, there's no map (but you really don't need one!), You will find yourself low on health quite a bit as they do throw lots of enemies at you!!! Hint: grenades are very useful. Also the game ends just as it's getting interesting; obviously there's going to be a sequel!!! The games I'm looking forward to in the not to distant future are Jaws (if it's good), Hitman:Bloodmoney, Stacked, *** of WAR ll, Raw vs. Smackdown ' 07, Resident Evil 5, Scarface (I think it's only for the Xbox), Dirty Harry and Resivoir Dogs (again if done right)!!! I'm excited about X-men lll, but I'm also disappointed that there isn't any Sentinal plot; they have to go with the Sentinal and Apocolypse storylines; it's just to good!!! I can't believe that SpiderMan lll is going to have Venom (and Sandman) in it!!! It's really too soon for Venom, there are too many other classic villians (Rhyno, Scorpion, Vulture, Shocker, Electro!) to jump out with Venom and what about Carnage?
OK, I've typed a book and I guess I've more than intro'd myself so I'll just say goodnight, for now!!! Hope to chat with you soon!!! EvilDAWG!!!

Posted by Ant

BARK BARK BARK!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Whoa, that may be the longest intro I've ever seen. Welcome.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Ant]BARK BARK BARK!

For some reason, I found that amusing.

Posted by ~vampire~

Thats quite the intro dude. Welcome, stay, post and try to have fun ;)

Posted by The Judge

I didn't read any of that.

So welcome.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting The Judge: I didn't read any of that.

Me neither...

Posted by brownoystercult

omg ur 30 get off my internet, you predator.

Posted by ~vampire~

The oldest member of a forum I know of is 35 and has 3 kids.

Posted by The Judge

Creepy.

Posted by ~vampire~

Indeed. I wonder if he has a wife. Probably not.

Posted by Klarth

Oldest I know here is Jesse, at a grand old 29. Oldest I know elsewhere is 30something and she has a 13-year-old daughter who also posts.

Welcome!

Posted by sabre

Oldest person I know online is a 34 year old lawyer.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth: Oldest I know here is Jesse, at a grand old 29.

Our admin is 29 years old? And he posts like that? Geez... :eek:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's a facade ;)

Posted by ~vampire~

lol I see...

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting EvilDAWG: The Beatles

Hawtness.

Welcome to VG Chat. Pardon me for badgering, but I'm going to throw in a suggestion to try and use more paragraphs between subjects. You're quite thorough in your posts, something we usually have to bug newbies to practice... but, on the other side of the spectrum, people tend to glaze over big blocks of text like that.

I hope you stick around.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linko_16: but, on the other side of the spectrum, people tend to glaze over big blocks of text like that.

I know I did [/Quality Post]

Posted by Dog

welcome.