Main Bad Guy dude

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Tsumi

Tsumi was born on a planet of pure light. As he grew older he knew he wasnt like the rest of the children and he would conjure dark powers. In doing this, he defide the laws of the planet and was put in a prison and when word got out he was resented by everyone on the planet. He grew to hate the planet and with his anger he conjured up a being of pure darkness this being was his conscience and this told him that he was the chosen one of Darkness and that he would one day control the universe. He then taught him how to use his powers and with the knowledge he destroyed the entire planet from existance. What his conscience didnt tell him was that there would be two chosen ones of Twilight and they would one day kill him....

Posted by Sak

Aww cmon u guys did all of this without me. I mean all I got to do was sit and look pretty (which was not hard at all) I mean it's not fair. I should at least get to name it. AND CHOOSE THE ****ING GENDER!

Posted by Arcadios

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

Well you've decided to kill of your girl and you already did lord nutsack so I think it our turn.

Posted by Burning Inferno

lol

Posted by Arcadios

hey riku who taught Tsumi?

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hmm, I am going ot have to come up with some abilities.
Now, who are we ultimatley going to face? The body or the consciousness (Or however you spell it) or both?

Hmmm, maybe I will give him the ability to convert darkness into light and vice versa, and even black magic into white magic, and maybe even give him the ability to create and enhance heartless by conjuring darkness and feeding it a heart.

is it tsumi with a silent t?

Posted by Sak

Yeah, like tsunami.

Kairi why dont you find us a pic for him or draw him since you are a fantastic artist &are you done with the chapter yet?

Mr. N his conscience taught him everything

if hes the main boss shouldnt he have the ability to steal hearts?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: Mr. N his conscience taught him everything

Huh??? what does that mean?

Posted by Sak

Can't we at least make it a girl????? I mean it's unexpected, and hardly any games ever do things like that.

like he summoned maybe like a new spirit made from his inner self

Kairi you want a lot of things to be a girl

Posted by Arcadios

kairi they did that for ff8

Posted by Wigger

pussy

Posted by Arcadios

and u are?

Posted by Wigger

a badass

she becomes good in ff8 though, she even becomes a playable character!

who the hell are you?

Posted by Arcadios

Wigger with a name like that your not really getting fear in me, ya know?

1. Wigger, that was random and uncalled for ans you have a terrible name.
2. Yeah, he will definatley have the ability to steal hearts
3. Maybe his consiousness or whatever he summoned, is the old part of his soul, and he is something of a reincarnation.
4. He. No she. He.

i think youre a queer

Riku! Nay on the using homosexuality as a derrogative form please!
Just call him a douche or something.

Posted by Sak

Man u guys r such.....guys. Against womens rights! WOMEN HAVE A RIGHT TO BE THE MAIN BADGUY! lol. If this one ain't a girl, then the one after we defeat him HAS to be.

Posted by Arcadios

or a wiggler.

OH **** OH **** OH **** OH ****!!!!!!!! IM MISSING THE CONCERT I WANTED TO GO TO!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh well im broke anyways......**** class ring....

alright fine Wally and Kairi no problem thats fine

Posted by Arcadios

what concert?

Kairi again did you finish the chapter

Posted by Sak

I think we're starting to get that adoring public that I've been talking about. Lol.
________
Of course I didn't finish the chapter. It'll be done by tomorrow night. Right now I'm doing too much multitasking to really focus on it.

Posted by Arcadios

some public, maybe they'll unite to take us down.

Devildriver, youve prolly never heard of them but they are one of my favorite bands.

EDIT
I think 1 of their songs is on my myspace

Kairi, we don't HAVE to make it a guy, and we don't HAVE to make it a girl!!!
My idea is that we fight the badguy, and he then merges with the consiousness he called forth, and forms some sort of uber demon, and this will be after we have killed all the other bad guys.

Like Ryth, who could utterly destroy the main badguy, if she was in one peice. But, she is in seven, so she can't, oh well!

Funny, I could have sworn Ryth was female,

Wow devildriver is badass man

Posted by Arcadios

Ryth is a girl, I think.

it wouldive been the forth time ive seen them (:

Well, seeing as she is my personal creation, yeah, I am gonna go with Ryth being of the female gender.

Ironically, I actually based her appearance off of Beatrix from FF9, who was basically the closest thing to a paladin int hat game.

Posted by Sak

What I meant was that they never make the true main badguy a girl.

Posted by Arcadios

well maybe it's for creational reasons.

Yeah! All sceintifically accurate clones are female, give the males the badguys!

Posted by Sak

No, it's cuz their sexist about women. The only reason they made FF X-2 an all girl character game was to attract pervs.

Posted by Arcadios

Clones???

Posted by Arcadios

Kairi, is yuffie behind that last post?

i personally didnt like the game so hey

Completley different topic, regarding clones, just yelling at the universe.
And look at it this way, yes, there are a lot of male main badguys, but seriously,
How many shows, movies, and anime have girls as the main good guy?
The answer is a lot.

Posted by Sak

THAT'S WHY WE SHOULD BE DIVERSE AND MAKE THE MAIN BADGUY A GIRL! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

riku get ready for an A S S WHOPPING!

Kairi, you can't dictate every aspect of this story.
True, you haven't, but oyu have been a major controlling force in this entier story, probably more so then Mr.N Riku or myself.

Just because we can do something, doesn't mean we will.

Posted by Sak

ROAR! *beats the sh!t out of Riku and breaks his arm* *spits on Riku's unconscious body*

Posted by Arcadios

wow do I hav to be goth to NOT get my A S S kicked?

i didnt like the regular X that much, dont get me wrong its a good game and all but it didnt have that kick like 7 and 8 did, 8 right off the back starts off badass with a fight.

Posted by Arcadios

7 IS THE BEST EVER!!! EVER I SAY!!!!

I haven't gotten exceedingly far in 8, but I heard from my brother it was dissapointing because Squall was a lone wolf complex and a half with a black hole for personality.
Although, the GF's in 8 were awesome.

9 was my personaly favorite, and while I have yet to play X, I plan to soon, because the idea of a dragoon like character with blue magic limit break is too good to pass up.

lol i used to dress like a goth for a couple of years

Posted by Arcadios

Dragoon-Kimarhi
Blue Mage-????

Posted by Sak

Wally, skip X and go to X-2. lol. X-2 HAS PAINE IN IT, AND ANY GAME WITHOUT PAINE IN IT SUCKS! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

so kh1 sucks does it?

i didnt enjoy 9 as much cuz of the whole everybodys short thing, in 7 they would at least get tall in a battle, short people freak me out.......sorry....

I read that his limit break (Over drive) was the ability to use blue magic obtained through the use of his Lancet ability.

Im serious im sorr y but the game sucked i just didnt like it

Posted by Arcadios

well isnt that the deformed art?
and you have to let it slip cause it was on ps1 unlike ps2 and 3

Posted by Arcadios

Wally and inferno can I add ya to my buddy list?

Posted by Sak

*cracks knuckles* FF X-2 DID NOT SUCK! *pounds Riku's face in* IT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER! PAINE WAS IN IT! lol.

i think 8 had the most playable characters thats why is was fun to me cuz they would mix it up, well besides tactics which the coolest game out there!

Posted by Arcadios

yet again KAIRI kh1 didnt have paine so it sucks...right?

Posted by Arcadios

I played tactics advanced and that kicked @$$

X-2 was NOT the best game ever, I have not played it, but I know this is true. How? Quite simple really,
Legend of Zelda Ocaraina (However you spell it) of time, was the best game evah!
EVAH I SAY!
-----------------------------------------------
I agree about TTA, it was awesome, and go a head Mr. N.

Posted by Sak

No, it had Kairi in it, so it didn't suck THAT much. lol.

the ps1 version owns all, cuz.... YOU CAN BE CLOUD! oh yeah go for it add me if u want.

Posted by Arcadios

I think that if it wasent fo NES and SUPER MARIO BROS. the video game industry would not exsit since the video game crash of 1983.

Posted by Sak

You know, Paine is the only goth/punk/ whatever she is video game character that I've ever seen......

since the great dumping of all the crappy E.T. games in the desert lol

Posted by Arcadios

yup so praise NES. *faces NES, gets on his knees and prays for the thanks of video game rebirth*

Posted by Sak

I still say FF X-2.

Posted by Arcadios

well in all and in EGM they named super mario bros. the best game ever.

to tell u the truth my favorite game series is the Suikoden series

Well guys, I am going to sign off for now, so see you alls laters.
And FF9 was my favorite because Quina pwns you all.

Posted by Sak

Suikoden IV was good, but tactics sucked ***.

Posted by Arcadios

never heard of Suikoden

yeah the only 1 i dont like is tactics lol, but some of those characters wouldive been good in some of the other games. the original suikoden was the first RPG I ever bought, I still remember the day!

EDIT

OMG WHAT DID YOU SAY! WHAT!

thats cuz its a rare game series there arnt alot of copies out there, well the older versions go up for like 70 bucks on ebay sometimes.

Posted by Arcadios

nice new sig kairi I love the alchemidt dressphere.

Posted by Sak

not a new sig. new cover. lol. I'm stickin with this sig for awhile. If a make a new one it's gonna have Paine on it of course, not jut Yuna. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

none the less I like it.

Posted by Sak

you like all of my covers. lol. Well most of em anyways.

Posted by Arcadios

we'll most of them are good.

my picks would have to be 7 and 8 10-2 sucked

Posted by Arcadios

so back to the bad guy any abiliteis?

its my opinion Kairi im sorry that just how i felt abou the game im dont mean to **** you off but i wont lie

Posted by Arcadios

I feel someone partcial to riku the reason I stoped playing was because I spent $50 on a game that recycled alot of stuff from another $50 game I played and what seriously got to me was the F UCKING 100% S HIT for the "True" ending.

If there was a single day I could live....
A single breath I could take....
ID TRADE ALL THE OTHERS AWAY!!!!

-Lamb Of ***,
Sorry guys and gals Im just bored (;

Posted by Arcadios

hey didnt u play ALL the ff inferno so what do you think of 10-2?

ehhhh it was ok, i liked the fact that you could change class on the spot that was pretty cool.

Posted by Arcadios

yea thats the only part I wish the'd bring back.

Posted by Arcadios

wally ya got any spells for Tsumi?

sorry guiys i was away for a while i had to do some stuff so what have i missed

Posted by Arcadios

Sorry guys but I have to go to sleep. C'ya later and tell Kairi to hurry up with chapter 15 plus 2morrow we'll work more on Tsumi.

yea lets get back on the subject so Tsumi what did yall think of the background story?

alright cool later bro

Ok, to appease the masses, spur of the moment abilities for our baddie.

Physical attacks
Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken (From Ranma 1/2): Also known as the ChestNut Fist, or even Chestnuts roasting over an open fire technique, this is a force to reconed with, as this technique is a flurry of punches so fast, they can pluck chestnuts from a fire so fast you will not brun your hand, or even catching fish from a river without getting wet (Proximatley the speed of sound)

Gentle Force (ONLY the name is inspired by Naruto!!!): By channeling ones personal energy into the finger tips, a point of energy is set on anything they touch. After a very short time (five seconds at the most, instantly shortest) the enrgy is released as a force in the direction it was applied. By touching a door, just ever so slightly, you can send it off it's hinges and then some. (Countdown begins after removing hand, the longer it stays, the more powerful)

Dark Flurry: Summons six heartless (shadows) that then take the form of the caster. In combination with short ranged teleportation spells, this attacks sends a flurry of punches and kicks from almost random points in all directions very quickley. Level two uses neo shadows, and level three uses the Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken in conjunction with this spell.

Note: These are just the physical attacks, and do not include any weapons at the moment. May add or alter to this with the addition of weapons. Going to add magic in the next post.

Posted by Arcadios

nice attacks.

Okay, sorry if this is a double post, but I shall not add three magical spells to our baddie, but let's make it so he can use at least conventional black magic, and probably other stuff too.

Shadow Fall/Rise: Conjures a pillar of darkness that consumes the enemy from below, resulting in medium damage and temporary blindness, impossible to dodge, but not to block. Fall calls forth a meteor of darkness to strike the enemy, resulting in MASSIVE damage and blindness (Temporary, like 30 seconds unless healed) but is a lot easier to dodge and to block.

Laser Breath: While this spell comes from the palm and not the mouth, it comes from the ability of Arc dragons to fire lasers from their mouths as a breath weapons, but knocked up a knotch. Basically, this has two kill settings, wich is either a cutting laser or a laser that explodes on contact, and then a super kill level which does both (Hits the spot, breaks the matter apart, goes a little deeper, and if met with enough matter, explodes)

Demons Wrath: A spell of forbidden, anceint magic. This spell converts the left arm into a conduit for darkness, and unleashes it in the form of black lightning. There are none who have been hit by this spell head on and lived without something working in their favor. (Think either Angel Arms from Trigun or Heiei's Black Dragon Wave or whatever it is from Yu-Yu Hakusho, except safer to the caster, and more concentrated, and not as powerful as Angel Arm)

Posted by Sak

Guys, if you wanna see a real pic of me...... here's the url http://files.tagworld.com/73bac7bb2100d26b4d94929153864c6f8928.jpeg (Yes, I know. I'm smiling! lol.)

Posted by Arcadios

Is that you seriosly????
ooooow.......your so cute. lol

Posted by Sak

Yeah, it's really me. It's a little old, but it was the best I could find.

Posted by Arcadios

well just go to http://myspace.com/MrNintendo74 for me.

Great, we break up and THEN I get to see a picture of you? That SUX!!!
Which obviously means I think you look good.

Oh well, live and learn, and end up being 'The Good freind and nothing more' AGAIN.

Gotta go, CSI is about to start!!!!!!!

CSI CSI CSI CSI!!!

I'll work on a summoning later, I can come up with some REALLY nasty baddies.

Posted by Arcadios

one of my friends is riku and guess what...It's Mateo....never know.

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, your so.....CHUBBY AND CUTE! I WANNA HUG U! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

*Accepts hug* thank u. lol

Posted by Sak

Riku's so.....not what I expected. That's all I can say. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

thats not nice. all we need is an up to date pic of u and wally.

Posted by Sak

Well.......that was only taken a few months ago. It's not THAT old. It was just before I was well..... goth(ish).

Posted by Arcadios

u should delete that last comment.

Posted by Sak

I changed it to "not what I expected"
________
ANYONE WANT ME TO MAKE THEM A SIG?!? I'M REALLY BORED OVER HERE! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

was mine what u expected and go back myspace and to my pics I put a new pic from today with me and the shades.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, you were pretty much what I expected.

Posted by Arcadios

wow chubby.......I'll say thanx. lol jk

Posted by Sak

The only thing I gotta say is I HATE RAP! *braces for impact* lol.

Posted by Arcadios

no prob its an opinon i can with stand any music so thats okay

Posted by Sak

So nobody wants me to make em a siggy? I feel so unloved. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

now ur just pulling a riku lover. lol how about you make me a sig with inuyasha and kagome? Pleaz!

Posted by Sak

lol fine. I'll improve that kissing one that you've got.

Posted by Arcadios

okay tangx.

Posted by Sak

Ok, I'm done.
Here it is.....
http://files.tagworld.com/094400d14fd7a6a2446dac30c6ca52fd7d68.jpeg

Posted by Arcadios

tank u!!!!

Posted by Sak

dam it won't show. I'll make ya another one.

Posted by Arcadios

it not showing up. :crying:

Posted by Sak

I resized it. here.

http://files.tagworld.com/5bde14068585213c4679a392b6f44e5ec9da.jpeg

Posted by Arcadios

it still dosent show up.

Posted by Sak

Dam. Must be something else. Oh well.......

Posted by Arcadios

ok got it on thanx again. :)

make it bigger its to smallz

Posted by Sak

*wags finger* Being picky is not good. It's gonna use up my uploads for today. lol. http://files.tagworld.com/b6240ffc275603b8450ca21a79e0f643ede2.jpeg

Posted by Arcadios

okay no mores.

Hello!

Posted by Sak

STOP DOUBLE POSTING! It's getting really annoying merging ur posts.

if yall wanna see an updated pic of me go to ----> http://www.myspace.com/ignaciolimon
my eyes look wierd though i dont know why sumthing with my camera (:
oh yeah you gotta click the baby with the sombrero to get to the rest of the pix

Posted by Sak

lol. Nice.
______
Oh, I thought the baby in the sombrero was just a joke that u were saying was u. lol. It won't let me see the pix cuz I don't got a myspace.

Posted by Arcadios

sorrys. :(

Posted by Sak

Here's my pic again if u didn't see it before.
http://files.tagworld.com/73bac7bb2100d26b4d94929153864c6f8928.jpeg

ohh that sux, let me see if i can change it real quick

Posted by Arcadios

well your a body builder and you look like you could kick govener aronald swaenburg. pleaz dont hurt me.

I gotta do if for football (: (trying to get a scholarship) , it said if i change it it would take 24 hours to take effect

Posted by Sak

Well that sucks @ss. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

thats not true it takes less then that.

k let me change it then

Okay, here is a head shot of myself I JUST took.
Maybe I should have shaved before hand, it takes me forever to grow facial hair, which is a good thing, cause I look AWFUL with it.

Sound ftw!
http://www.deathsedge.info/UntitledFrameset-1.htm
---------------------------------------------
Oops, link didn't work right, gimmie a sec

AHHH the pic of me looks wierd small!

Posted by Sak

I gtg. Bye ppls!

Good bye, and don't forget to to send me details!
Also, for my pic, just go to pics on the webcite, go to real life, and go to the last page, it's the one with the caption AND THEN DRUON!

Posted by Sak

Nvm guys. My sister stopped bugging me to get off. I'm back. lol.
______
Wally, you're.....not what I expected either.
______
Anyone there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted by Arcadios

yea I cant get his pic.

lol u say yur gonna leave and every 1 takes off

Okay, here is a slightly less off topic thing.
The following are three ideas for possible super summonings.

1. Cordis, The Heartless Dark Knight: The most powerful heartless that can be controlled, this mighty warrior lost his heart to the darkness centuries ago. Over 100 years ago, his nobody regained his heart from the darkness, and became whole again, but this empty shell remained, an incarnation of his darkness, malice, and will for evil. This heartless actually consumed his nobody one it regained it's heart, essentially consuming it's self. Truley a powerful foe with almost limitless potential and mastery of darkness.

2. Adrideo, the phantom demon: Little is known about this demon. He (she?) appears as nothing more then a smile and two empty eyes with two hands. A caster with spells and knowlage beyond mortal comprehension.

3. Copy-Chimera: This is a semi-heartless, so to say, with powers above and beyond any others. This heartless is composed of the quintets hearts, well, in a way. By stealing a part of each ones heart (Septero and Mateo count as two donors seperatley) this is a fusion (like fusion dance for appearance) between all of the party members, and is seemingly composed of darkness. Posses, in theory, not only all of their abilities and memories and even skills, but new ones developed by mixing them and adding darkness.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'll be right back,I need to shave.
Let me guess, you thought I was going to be a skinny guy with thick glasses right?

mr. N it looked like u needed sum friends on myspace so I sent ya a request!

Posted by Arcadios

well I didn't expect anything on how wally looked but that isn't going to stop me from talking to him.

Posted by Sak

If anyone wants to know what I've got planned for Aurie's future, ask me and I'll pm it to ya.

Posted by Arcadios

Over here, Kairi!

Posted by Sak

lol. Ok, I'll send it now.

Sheesh Mr. N, call me ugly right to my face why don't you? lol

So, on a different note, which is your favorite summing of the three I listed. Also, will the badguy have any weapons, which he will either start with, or draw later?

P.S: The toy on my head is the Best Wars version of Ravage, which is a repaint of T2 Cheetor.

Posted by Arcadios

wow I don't think renai and Eiyuu are ready for .......ya know.

Posted by Arcadios

hey I didnt call ya ugly I said that I didnt have a picture of u in my mind but a pic of axel so what u put as your real pic is what I'll have in my head, okay?

I was kidding, I guess the lol was too subtle :)

Yeah, for some reason, thats also the picture of myself I have mentally, but thats probably because I'm a wishful thinker

Posted by Arcadios

well I dont think of myself as anything but....myself. lol

Posted by Sak

Wally did u get my reply yet?
_______
Mr. N, whoever said that it was gonna happen to Ren and Eiy? lol.

Got it, currently writing a response even now!
MWUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Posted by Sak

I mean we can't just skip from that one to the next one. I NEED TO INTRODUCE ANARA! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :( :( :) :) :) :):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):)::):):):):(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

(:

Posted by Sak

Ok, this time I REALLY needta go. Bye all! *huggles everyone* lol.

Posted by Arcadios

go like his : ) but without the space

c ya l8er

Adios Kairi!
See you tomorow! Or whenever we meet again!

Posted by Arcadios

hey inferno can ya put a comment on myspace?

WOW! my comp is running slow today, it should show up

Posted by Arcadios

got it...pop cherry?

lol, its myspace slang for posting the first comment

Posted by Arcadios

okay then still a myspace newbie.