School year ending

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not sure how many people are still in school or not, so here goes. Talk about your upcoming/recent last day of school. Wht happened, what are you going to do etc.

Today is the last day of my first year at college. Its been fun. Tonight, me and all the friends I've made here are going to get together and get hammered in celebration.

Posted by Colonel

Well im still in grade eight, and classes end on June 21st, but on June 6th we are going to Quebec City for a class trip and that should be pretty fun. On my last day of school im gonna but that biggest piece of gum in my mouth and chew it like a cow, my teacher HATES that.

Posted by Wigger

**** school. i dropped out in 2nd grade, never looked back

Posted by Altinure

Quoting .hack//: Well im still in grade eight, and classes end on June 21st, but on June 6th we are going to Quebec City for a class trip and that should be pretty fun. On my last day of school im gonna but that biggest piece of gum in my mouth and chew it like a cow, my teacher HATES that.

you rebel

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Altinure: you rebel

HAHAHAHA i forgot to mention my whole class is gonna do it.

Posted by Zeta

I still have about a month. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I think I'm going to my cousin's graduation ceremony. Fun stuff. But the sea of delicious 14 year-old girls should make the experience all the better. :cookie:

Posted by Xenos

I have finals week looming ahead of me - so yeah, frantic/panic all that good stuff.

Posted by Linko_16

I have the rest of this week plus Monday, then the next two days for finals. All these bull@#$% ceremonies have been the worst.

The "End of the Year" feeling is strikingly similar to the "End of the Week" feeling, so I constantly think it's Friday.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Dude. End of the year means wiriting in someone's yearbook then running the hell away as they open it XD
****...she almost caught me o_o;
Edit: Unless you write in German like I did in Chibi-kun's. No reason to run away from something they can't understand XD

Posted by Linko_16

I asked a kid later that day who takes German to translate.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Eh? really? Dang.
Well it wasn't THAT bad I guess. Oh wells.
I wonder if he translated it right. Word order was kinda skewed i think, but I think it was understandable.

Posted by Axis

I've got 4 more days left. Monday and Tuesday I've got finals. Hell, in 4 days, I'm halfway through high school. I...don't know what to think. So far my first 2 years have been really good, everything that I had been hoping for. I hope my last 2 years are even better. There's a lot I want to accomplish, I'm going to enjoy these years while they last. When I'm 20/30/50 whatever age, I want to look back at these years and know that I had a hell of a time.

On the subject at hand, Thursday and Friday will spent playing Risk in most of my classes since Seniors are taking finals.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Azure Wolf: Edit: Unless you write in German like I did in Chibi-kun's. No reason to run away from something they can't understand XD

youre not japanese are you i knew it stop that aghhh aghhhh aghhhhhhhh

College students/workers don't get end-of-years.
:/

Posted by Stalolin

I've still got two weeks. :(

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Fate: youre not japanese are you i knew it stop that aghhh aghhhh aghhhhhhhh

College students/workers don't get end-of-years.
:/

No...I have a japanese friend though! But he just started school. ^^

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I actually finished my school year in April this year - to do exams - when I return in June, I'll be inducted as a senior pupil then have three more weeks of school.

:cool:

Posted by ~vampire~

Well, on my side, school ends in a month. I still all the fecking big Exams coming up so I have to study my *** off, but afterwards I'm gonna go out with my friends, go to see the good movies that come out (if some do) Buy CDs and listen to them and of course...work, cuz my job needs me during the summer...

Posted by sabre

Quoting .hack//: HAHAHAHA i forgot to mention my whole class is gonna do it.

That's pretty unsanitary. I reckon it'll lose its flavour by the fourth.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Last exam on Thursday. Computer archtecture, including a mass of logic and the inner workings of the Intel 8085 chip, and general question on stuff like cache, using the Cell processor as a case study. Gonna kick my ***.

Posted by Klarth

What the **** is up with American schools all breaking up at the beginning of May? Christ, I'm in school until July 7.

Posted by mis0

My last day of school was last Thursday, and it involved playing Poker and hording snacks. Then my cliqué stormed IHOP and we ate and chatted for short of two hours.

Tomorrow is the mock graduation ceremony (we have to practice as we have 1K students graduating) and I get my cap & gown, and also tomorrow is the senior celebration, where I think we honor the top students, honor roll, athletics, etc. I might get honors (yay). I graduate Monday, and then I'm done FOREVAR. After this, I go to California for a week for a celebration with family. Yee-haw.

KLARF: I go to school at the beginning of August (this year it was August 3rd) so it's why I get out at the beginning of May.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What the **** is up with American schools all breaking up at the beginning of May? Christ, I'm in school until July 7.

They start earlier.

Posted by GameMiestro

My last day is in a week and a half, and I will not be doing anything crazy and irresponsible afterwards!

Posted by Klarth

Well, **** that for a game of soldiers. I start in early September.

Posted by poisonblood

texas recently passed a legeslation saying that all schools have to start on the 28th of august. so that is when I am going back to School as for the summer I am going to spend most of my time at the beach and playing with my band at gigs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Today is the most depressing day of my life so far.

I had to go on a job interview, and when I got back my roommate had already moved out, so I didnt really get to say goodbye (other than the "see ya later, man" I said as I left). Then when I got back, I went out to get ice cream with all the friends I've made over the year, but all I could think about was that I'll never see them again most likely. Then I went back to my room, and seeing half of it empty felt weird. I decided that I wanted to go ahead and clean my half out and get out so that I dont have to stay here tonight, but ended up getting to the point where I needed to stop and take my mind off it. So what do I do? I go to vgc and end up talking about it all.:/

I'm such an emo fag.:(

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Vampiro: They start earlier.

It's also way to hot for us southern states. Especially AZ. Desert...*shudder*

Posted by Moogs

I have tomorrow- next thursday including Finals.

Posted by Xenos

Sigh ... I just signed up for my summer courses. I'm still dying over finals - I'm one grump-*** ***** for the past few days.

Klarth: I won't be getting a break, faggot. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Azure Wolf: No...I have a japanese friend though! But he just started school. ^^

I have, like, two or three japanese friends... but I'm still American.

Stop calling me "Chibi-Kun."

Posted by mis0

Quoting Azure Wolf: It's also way to hot for us southern states. Especially AZ. Desert...*shudder*

This is truth. You don't want to think about how miserable it can be, sitting in a classroom where it's nearly 85 degrees indoors, shirt stuck to your back, the room pungent with body odour, and the teacher snappy, slowly droning on about whatever. Outside, it's past 100 degrees usually. Once it's the end of June here, usually we hit 100 every day. *stifle*

Well, now I'm of to graduation practice, and to pick up the cap and gown I ordered. Almost done with school; thank you ***.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Florida can come close to topping your temps, AND we get the added fun of 100% humidity. YAY FOR TEH OCEANS!1

I'm moved back into my moms house now, which is both a relief and a whole new source of annoyance. Gone are the days of stumbling back to my room at 3am wasted off my ***.:(

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Well on the last day of school I just kissed a girl then went home, slept and internets all day.[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

11 freakin' hours non stop. I'm burnt out. More later.

Posted by Slade

I don't get out of school until June 11, I think. I win, Klarth.

I'll probably try to hang out with people after school, eat pizza... Nothing spectacular. But I will make sure to set up later hangout dates with people during the summer.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Misoxeny: 11 freakin' hours non stop. I'm burnt out. More later.

Well, OK, this is what happened:

I woke up early to drive my friends to the practice graduation event, where they assigned us our seat, and we recieved our tassles, any honours, and cap & gown. Then we practiced the entry and exit of the stage, or whatever. Yes, we practiced walking. Even though we only did the entire thing three times, it still took about three hours. after this was over, we went to lunch, and I dropped one friend off. My other friend and I drove around the shopping district aimlessly, chatting for a while, and then we started going into stores and playing with payphones (7 days, oh noes!). After this, we picked my other friend back up for the senior celebration, where we dressed up in the full thing, and headed back over to the school. The ceremony in total lasted about 4.5 hours. Our school doesn't care how we act at the celebration, so there was hacky-sack, beach balls, and paper-throwing throughout the entire programme.

Regardless, althought tired and a bit melancholy at the end of it (this is our official end to school), I feel pretty enlightened by the whole high school experience and I'm glad I didn't miss it. But I guess it's time to move on to better things, and the ultra-formal graduation ceremony on Monday is what that's all about.

Posted by blood_will_shatter

on the last day of school we are going to do a end of our last year there prank were goin to bring paintball guns and paintball the school then have field day were goin to throw people in the dunktank

by the way i am in the eight grade

Posted by Klarth

Have fun getting expelled.

Posted by mis0

Read: have fun getting expelled and then going to jail you git.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

If you want a good prank, you need to get hold of three pigs or sheep or something - chicken are easier to get, but can fly away, and the whole bird flu thing - and spraypaint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them, then let them loose in the school.

Then watch the chaos as the staff run around trying to find number 3.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'd like to bring a backpack full of cats to last period and let them loose.

Posted by Dog

a good prank to do on halloween at school is to dress up like batman or spiderman or somthing that alot of people are, and ride your bike through the school. they wont know who did it.[COLOR="DimGray"](if you go fast)[/COLOR]