RPG Inferno

Posted by GameMiestro

:D :D :D

Okay then! I figured I should make a review of this, since I spent about 100 hours of my life on it...

Game: RPG Inferno version 2.0
System: PC
Release Date: Late 2005

Graphics- 2.0

There's some enemy portraits, and some backgrounds. Hmm. Not much else to say, is there? Well, they do use a nice font...

Sound- 1.0

Non-existent. Gets a point because of that terrible background music included with the game (but who listens to it, anyways?)

Gameplay- 7.0

You select an enemy. You press attack. The enemy dies, and the process repeats. Now, this may not sound like much (it isn't), but when you're frantically trying to outlevel everyone else in the game, it becomes a lot more interesting. Plus, there's the inclusion of Triple Triad battles, which if people would actually play, would be very fun indeed. The community helps a lot too. The next version should be much better at all of this.

Overall- 5.0

When you have a ton of players all trying do be the best at the same thing, it will be fun, no matter how mediocre it really is. When everybody started maxxing out, the key flaws in the game mechanics became appearant, and players resorted to collecting absurd amounts of Wackler (the game's currency) to get higher in the rankings than everyone else. Now then, on for Version 3!

Screenshots:
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000]I barely avert a crushing defeat in Triple Triad. Certain members have been annoyed at the fact that many of the rules in the real game don’t function in this version.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][IMG]http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6aaa6166da.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000]Morpheus and Sephiroth go at it. Guess who wins. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Well, there you have it. I hope Jesse Smith isn't annoyed by my review... :D