school rumble second season
fate stay night
Simoun
Princess Princess

how about you guys

Posted by ~vampire~

I saw the first episodes of spider riders, but its not very good
I watch dragon ball Z and GT.

Thats about all for the moment. I dont watch much TV these days.

Posted by Winky

yea I've been dominating some series too:

Kanon
Genshiken
Elfen Lied
Hikaru No Go
i my me strawberry eggs
Stellvia (I reccomend this above all anime)

atm i'm downloading

bleach
strawberry panic

and re-downloading
rurouni kenshin
ghost in the shell
wolfs rain

Posted by ASUKA

Neon Genesis Evangelion
FullMetal Alchemist

Pretty much whatever's airing on [adult swim].

Posted by Ant

Disgaea. And that's it...

Posted by Colonel

Trigun

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Just finished up Grenadier. Also watching Tenjho Tenge, GundamSEED Destiny, and Sakura Wars.

Posted by Klarth

I've been watching Saikano again recently.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Hmmm, recently?

Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Eureka 7, Trigun, Bleach, and Hellsing.

All of them except Bleach and Naruto (since they haven't finished making episodes yet) and Eureka 7 (since I just started watching it), I've seen most of, but I wanted to rewatch them straight through.

Since vampire mentioned it, I've been playing various Utawarerumono games on my computer, and if the series is any good maybe I'll see if I can download it.

Posted by Oathkeeper10

Fullmetal Panic
RahXEphon
Fullmatal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop

Posted by Lord of Spam

None, because most of it is crap.

That being said, I want to finish off the GTO series (I've read #1, and #11-25, and seen the first 5 DVDs of the show, but havent finished either books or shows). I also kinda want to see a little but more of Tenchi GXP, since I saw a few episodes, and it seemed a tad amusing. But then again, when is morons acting like fools over cartoons with big tits NOT funny?

Posted by mis0

I'm reading the manga Death Note with a passion, because it's just that good. I finished up Love Hina and Battle Royal a while ago. As it were, I have the full sets of Cowboy Bebop and Azumanga Daioh on DVD, but I don't watch them too much.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh, I also want to go through all of Bebop and Hina, but thats not too likely in the near future since I've got bigger fisht o fry, so to speak.

Posted by Xenos

Eh, I didn't really like Hina much. It was okay, but nothing great - I guess if you are feeling a tad down, go check it out, it will give you a some smiles.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

I'm not currently watching an anime series you "StupidOtaku" I did at some point watch City hunter throughout.

Posted by jas11

I am watching Fruits Badket and Inuyasha. Some of Wedding Peach.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting jas11: I am watching Fruits Badket and Inuyasha. Some of Wedding Peach.

I am watching those too.And whatever is on Adult Swim and Naruto.

Posted by mis0

I'm going back through Cowboy bebop right now. I forgot how much I enjoyed some of those episodes...

And I've picked up Genshiken. It's freakin' hilarious and filled with otaku antics that remind me of some of my friends from high school and the good times. I'd reccomend it to anyone looking for something to watch.

Posted by Celestial Flame

I've never stop watching Inuyasha and Fullmetal alchemist.

Posted by Arczu

Yakitate!! Japan.

So full of bread and ZOMGWTF-is-he-doing? stuff. Great!

Posted by boomstick

A friend recommended that I check out a series called Betterman, I believe it had a run back when G4/TechTV had the Anime Unleashed show, but thus far it's quite good and definately has my interest, he told me it only gets better from here and to make sure I watch each episode very closely to fully understand the story, good stuff.

Posted by Unite

A bit of time has gone by so here's an update

Utwarerumono
naruto
Strawberry panic
bleach
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Strawberry panic
Ah my ***dess second season
Simoun
inukami
Kamisama Kazoku
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer

Posted by Stalolin

Mai-HiME, which I'm at episode 4 (still torrenting).

And

Lunar Legend Tsukihime, which I'm also still torrenting and have only seen the first episode.

Posted by Shade

I'm at episode 144 of Naruto right now. :) It's actually good show when the voices aren't so annoying.

Oh, and guys. Why the f*ck do you torrent? It's so much easier to just watch on youtube.

Posted by NeXidala

Currently watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Since I'm moving I haven't been able to torrent the rest of the episodes, but I will, after I get settled in.

Posted by Mandude120

I guess I could say Inuyasha, I really like that anime. Though haven't seen any new episodes, don't really know if there are any...

Posted by Colonel

Trigun....again

Posted by Big Boss

I'm watching Slam Dunk, which I loved when I followed it in Venezuela back in 1999. I'm also watching Eyeshield 21 and for the millionth time, all of the Saber Marionette series. I'm also going to start watching Naruto now that I have the uncut box set.

As for manga, I'm reading One Piece, Naruto, Shaman King, Monster, Eyeshield 21, Confidential Confessions and my new favorite, Death Note. What a seminal masterpiece, and I recommended it to anyone interested in intellectual storytelling and detective stories.

Posted by WackoHater2

I never really got into Rurouni Kenshin. I am thinking about borrowing the DVDs from my girlfriend's step sister. She has like all of them. She has every anime DVD ever made. Lol.

Posted by XeroPercent

Havn't watched any Anime in a while, maybe I'll rent something, Wolf's Rain perhaps?

Posted by The Judge

I am currently awaiting more Hellsing, though I prefer the Mangas. I was watching One Piece, but they keep canceling it at random times on Cartoon Network.

Uh, last night I saw the first episode of Naruto on accident. Does that count?

Posted by Ant

no, it does not.

I STILL WATCH INU-YASHA GUYS! GOT KEEP UP WITH HIM AND THE GANG TRYING TO GET THAT DARNED NARAKU!

also watched some Kenshin not too long ago. I liked it.

Posted by Shade

Does Inuyasha ever end? ~_~

Posted by Ant

167 episodes. Not as bad as One Piece and Naurto by far. Alas, still has the reputation of being one of those never-ending animes. For a good reason, but still. One of the first I started watching about 4 years ago. Still watching :/

Posted by protomanv4

This is my list so far:
Naruto
Pokemon
Spider Riders (sorry if you disagree but I like it)
One Piece ( arrg why are they showing reruns)
Prince of tennis(On toonamijetstream.com)
Hikaru no go
Mar(Also on toonamijetstream.com)

Posted by Stalolin

Zone of the Enders: Dolores, i

It's actually been pretty good for a video game that's been made into an anime.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

I have just recently started watching S-cry-Ed.

Posted by darkwhispers

FMA, inuyasha, and naruto

Posted by boomstick

Excel Saga, quite fun wacky humor

Posted by Fate

Eyeshield 21, something any fan of intensity should watch.

Posted by WackoHater2

I watched the first two episodes of Trigun last night. Forgot how much it actually rocks!

Posted by Roxas Lover

I am now currently watching, Spiral, Galaxy Railways, Case Closed, Kodocha, S-CRY-Ed, Inuyasha, and Azumanga Daioh.That's it so far.

Posted by WackoHater2

A lot of good anime there Roxas Lover. Especially Inuyasha! :D

Posted by Sak

I've been watching.....

Naruto
Eureka 7
Fullmetal Alchemist
Digimon (season 3)
One Piece (This counts, right?)

Posted by Arczu

Digimon Savers, Oran High School Host Club and this other one I can't recite the name of...

Posted by darkwhispers

i can't wait till saturday inuyasha 3 is on adult swim! @ \/\/ 350/\/\ 3! (that's "awesome" in leet)

Posted by Poco

Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory.

Best Gundam miniseries ever made.

Posted by The Judge

Well now, having watched a few episodes of Naruto, I want to watch more.

Posted by Zeta

Whatever is on Adult Swim. Fullmetal Alchemist, Big O, S-Cry-Ed, etc.

Posted by Red

I haven't been into an anime series in awhile I wanna get into Naruot though I've seen an episode, looks like an ammazing show. and I used to follow the mangas in the monthly shonen Jump so I know a bit about it.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Arczu]Don't watch Basilisk in front of children.

Posted by Dexter

Thanks for the warning. I was going to call and ask you before I did. It didn't look like something appropriate for them. Luckily for me, they get sleepy early, so I'll watch it after they fall asleep. ^_-

Posted by Zeta

Watching whatever is on Adult Swim, which is currently Trinity Blood and Bleach.

Posted by Arcadios

Bleach and shin chan.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Trinity Blood, Bleach, whatever else is on Adult Swim.

Posted by NeXidala

I'm currently watching Bleach. Love it.

Posted by Dexter

I watched the first 2 of 5 disk of His and Her Circumstances today. I adored it so much. It was filled with so much truth and emotion. It's a romance about young love but it gives an excellent presentation of how romance and falling in love helps us discover about ourselves. It forces us to consider various aspects of our lives, aspects which would normally not be thought of while not having a significant other. This is already turning out to be my favorite romantic anime series.

Posted by Unite

Bunch of series have ended this week
include

Utwarerumono
Strawberry panic
Zero No Tsukaima ( hopefully a second season)

New series that have appear

black blood brothers ( 3 eps aire
Innocent venus (kinda new about 8 aired sofar)
Demonbane kinda new 10 eps or so subbed /aired

Still watching stuff
naruto
bleach
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Ah my ***dess second season
Simoun (series finished but subbing is slow)
inukami (series finished but subbing is slow)
Kamisama Kazoku (series finished but subbing is slow)
Angel heart
cluster edge (series finished but subbing is slow)
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer

Posted by KuraiKitsune

I watched Descendants of Darkness, not to mention Berserk. ^_^

Don't watch Berserk with kiddies in the room. Either that, or tell 'em that all the blood is really ketchup. That oughta take care of it.

Posted by Cruxis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]-LAST EXILE[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]-Berserk[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]-Hellsing[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]-Ruroni Kenshin OVA (from my DVD collection)[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]-X[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]These are the anime's I'm watching Currently.[/FONT]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Kaleido Star.

Next is Devil Lady.

Posted by Ichigo54

Im currently Watching:
Bleach(((Ichigo54)))
InuYasha
Samuri Champloo
Trinity Blood
DB/DBZ/DBGT
And regardless of whether its actually anime or not, its japaneese so oh well:
Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest

Posted by Sak

Right now I'm watching...

Naruto
Samurai Champloo
Eureka 7
Trinity Blood
Bleach

Posted by Dexter

Quoting KuraiKitsune: or tell 'em that all the blood is really ketchup. That oughta take care of it.

haha. i like that

We're currently working our way through the Azumanga Daioh series. We just finished volume 3 tonight and might have the entire series finished by the end of the week. Adore the sounds and the utter cuteness. Oh, and of course the pedo is funny, too. Anime pedos rawk! ^_^

Posted by Unite

hmm update time

Naruto
Bleach
soukou no strain
Busou Renkin
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Asatte no Houkou
Yoake mae yori ruriiro na - Crescent Love
Negima 2006 version
Kanon 2006 version
Sumomo mo Momo mo
Pumpkin Scissor
Otome wa Boku ni Koi****eru
Mai-Otome.Zwei
Happiness
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo

Posted by Dexter

How could you stay focused on so many at once? I can do more, easily, but I still choose to go through one at a time, sometimes two if I have to wait for volumes to be released, such as Basilisk.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dexter: How could you stay focused on so many at once? I can do more, easily, but I still choose to go through one at a time, sometimes two if I have to wait for volumes to be released, such as Basilisk.

I love anime

At most i only need to download 2 eps a day. Since these are still going in Japan i just watch it like a tv show.

Posted by mis0

I'm watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Trigun again. Periodically, I'll re-watch my anime. It seems to get better the second time, which is favourable.

Posted by Poco

Zeta gundam
G Gundam

Posted by Apathetic

Naruto

Posted by Average n00b

Gakuen Alice
Zero No something. (XD Too lazy to look it up again, sorry)
Black Blood Brothers
Ouran High School Host club

Posted by Zeatha

XXXHOLiC

Posted by TheSorrow

Outlaw Star, FLCL, Trigun, and Bleach

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

here's a hint

L dies - can you guess?

Posted by Yonaka

Trinity Blood
Bleach
Eureka 7
Samurai Champloo
Paranoia Agent
DNAngel

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Eureka 7
Muteki Kanban Musume(1-12 Marathon)
Wolf's Rain (1-30 marathon)
Azumanga Daioh (1-26 Marathon)
Pani Poni Dash! 1-5

Posted by Dexter

I just finished volume 6, the last, of Azumanga Daioh. Now I will finish Paranoia Agent.

Posted by Zeta

DiGi Charat: Winter Garden

It's only two episodes, but whatever.

Posted by punkrock212

Naruto, and thats about it

Posted by boomstick

Crest Of The Stars

Posted by Stalolin

RahXephon

and i don't have a ****ing clue what's going on. This series leaves out a lot of stuff and confuses the hell out of me

Posted by Ant

Death Note.

And I just recently heard about a little interlude to Rozen Maiden called "Overture". Neat little in-depth story about junk-chan.

Posted by solarphoenix990

Naruto, and sometimes inuyasha(not sure if inuyasha is an anime, pretty sure it is though)

*Edit: I forgot what eureka seven was lol, i do watch that one sometimes too

Posted by Shade

Yu Gi Oh GX, just for the laughs.

Posted by Average n00b

Excel Saga(Again.)
Zero No Tsukaima
Gauken Alice
Black Blood Brothers

Posted by darkwhispers

comic party revolution, papuwa, MAR prince of tennis

Posted by Shade

I don't understand the appeal of Prince of Tennis...

Posted by Apathetic

Avatar...(dont kill me pls for all you hardcore anime people)
I would like to start watching prince of tennis though hehe.

Posted by WackoHater2

Naruto (currently on episode 97)
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (currently on episode 87)

Posted by NeXidala

I'm watching:

Bleach (episode 19)
Full Metal Alchemist (episode 25)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Spiral (again)
Ouran High School Host Club
And I want to start Kaleido Star soon, but should I watch it in English or Japanese.

Posted by antisora

bleach
megaman nt warriors
samuri chaploo

Posted by NeXidala

Stopped watching Bleach for a while until they get more DUB episodes out.

On FMA I'm on episode 38 now.

I'm also deciding whether or not I should start watching Neon Genesis Evangelio and Tsubasa.

Rewatching Galaxy Angel. It's hard to decide who's hotter: Millfuelle or Ranpha. The usual category of cooking that breaks ties like this is null in this case. Ranpha can cook just as well as Millfuelle, and she cooks incredibly spicy things, which I love. Millfuelle, on the other hand, has a sweet tooth, which I also love. *Sigh* Millfuelle does have a sexier voice. I guess in anime, that's something that counts for a lot. Millfuelle wins!

Posted by Zeta

Watching Zero no Tsukaima.

Posted by Dexter

Prince Shondronai, Mint Blancmanche is the best of the Galaxy Angels. Forget cooking, it's all about the cosplaying. She's got an interesting personality, too. So shy, so embarrassed. It's a huge problem for her though because there are times when her mortification becomes such a hindrance that she can't perform her job properly and her friends suffer greatly. And she has cute twitching ears!

We're currently going through the Chobits series. Surprsingly I've never seen it through entirely. Funny stuff. We're going to watch volume 2 tonight.

Posted by laraaj

Strawberry panic

Posted by Yonaka

Hellsing, Strawberry Panic!, Death Note, AIR, Bleach, Trinity Blood, Eureka 7, Samurai Champloo, DNAngel, Fullmetal Alchemist, stuff like that. But Hellsing is the best.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Otigi Zoshi.

It's actually a pretty good one so far.

Posted by Colonel

Trigun...again

Posted by Dexter

FLCL. Only finished with the first volume and I'm not really captivated yet. Good to hear Pillows again. Been awhile.

Posted by S

Quoting Dexter: FLCL. Only finished with the first volume and I'm not really captivated yet. Good to hear Pillows again. Been awhile.

I got into it about the third episode. Make of that what you will.

Currently, I'm not watching any anime. I used to watch Bleach but now I read the manga. I think I'm on like Manga 272, I'm not sure. I'm fully up-to-date is all I know.

Posted by Ant

272? You mean as in chapter right? Not volume? Cause good ***...

As for myself, just Death Note. I was re-watching Rozen Maiden Season 1&2, but I've kinda stopped on that one.

Posted by S

Chapter, yes. I get the translated comic online, about a week after it's released in Japan. I'm not sure what magazine it runs in.

Posted by Yonaka

Death Note is amazing. Did you know that Death ***'s only eat apples?

Posted by Fate

Watching Gantz. What a cool intro. <3

Posted by love at first fright

Currently watching Tenjou Tenge

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Roxas Lover: And I want to start Kaleido Star soon, but should I watch it in English or Japanese.

How did I miss this? Watch it in English, definitely. It's done well and is more fitting for folks like you and I. Also, most of the characters in the show are from California and they are meant to speak English. I've found that most of the anime I enjoy I usually enjoy watching them in English. His and Her Circumstance is an exception.

Posted by Yonaka

I'm absolutely devastated. I just found out that Hellsing only has thirteen episodes. Now what'll I do? :(

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Blaise: I'm absolutely devastated. I just found out that Hellsing only has thirteen episodes. Now what'll I do? :(

Start watching Hellsing Ultimate

Posted by Average n00b

Venus Versus Virus (This is REALLY REALLY good, it somehow reminds me of Bleach)

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I am currently watching Manabi Straight, up to episode 5. It's a cute/funny show.

Posted by mis0

Great Dangaioh and Trouble Chocolate. Both are pretty meh.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Going to start up Makai Senki. It's a french sub, so that should be fun.

Posted by Arcadios

Currently torrenting DearS.
Bought the first manga volume and couldn't put it down so I'm gonna get the rest of em.

Posted by Pit

Death Note

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou

Great show about a bunch of High Schoolers fighting off demons to protect a town. It's action packed and funny with awesome characters, I recomend this show.

Posted by TheSorrow

Eyeshield 21-just started watching it only on episode 3

Posted by Arczu

[Font=Times New Roman]Theres this one called "Tuyokiss" and I stumbled onto this one. It's super funny and different for a change. I'm loving the whole drama club enthusiasm the main character has in it.[/font]

Posted by Fate

Quoting spartan.gump: Eyeshield 21-just started watching it only on episode 3

The manga will totally get you interested in football. I picked it up on a whim and loved it. I'm watching the anime now and I'm currently on episode 48.

Posted by darkwhispers

well i'm pleased with myself. my friend loaned me his rurouni kenshin series on dvd. so I'm killing exam time by watching them. (don't worry hidden teachers on this forum,i still take my exams) also no i won't be answering all questions as rurouni kenshin ROXORS MY SOXORS

Posted by Shade

Watchin' Prince of Tennis right now. More entertaining than I thought, and it's pretty funny as well.

EDIT: Typo, good catch, Red.

Posted by Red

Naruto for me. watching it in Japanese for the English voice-overs suck!

Posted by Shade

And you don't have to constantly hear, IMA BE HOKAGE BELIEVE IT!!! BELIEVE IT!!! BELIEVE IT!!!

Posted by Shade

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist. Probably my favorite anime of all time.

On DVD:

Harhui
Godanner
Ah! My Goddess: Season 2

On TV:

Tokko
Bleach
Naruto
Blood+

Posted by Arcadios

Recently Finished:
Evangelion
Onegai Twins

Continuing in Japan:
Lovely Complex
Lucky Star
Gurren Lagann

Downloaded and will watch:
Chobits
Mahoromatic
Fate/Stay Night
Samurai Champloo
Air
Pani Poni Dash
Zero No Tsukaima

Yea....got myself preoccupied for that long drive.
[spoiler]Also fact that I deserve that anime fag award[/spoiler]

Posted by Creedence

Bleach, it sucks cuz it cuts out in english fan dubs after episode 40 so I will have to watch it in japaneese I guess. Either that or find a better site to watch 'em on than youtube, hehe, not intrested in downloading though.

Also I'm lookin' to pirate the movie Paper Must Die, one of my favorite anime movies. Just can't find a seeder that I am confident downloading it from.

They're in the 40's on Cartoon Network, MMX. Get someone to tape it for your if you don't get the channel. The official dub isn't too shabby.

Posted by Shade

I find Orihime's dub voice to be unbearable.

Posted by Arcadios

Most dubs are **** since the voices ruin absolutely everything.

Posted by CS Ryan

currently watching and dowloading Ryuusei no Rockman (MegaMan Star Force)

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

i like to watch bleach on occasion, but i want to find that Devil May Cry anime movie thats pretty high quality to download.

Gurren Lagann, Higurashi, finishing Death Note because I'm slow.

Is the EVA movie out yet? Best birthday present ever imo

Posted by protomanv4

i'm watching bleach , FMA (is that right?) InuYasha now.

So what you're trying to say is you're watching Cartoon Network at night ;p

Posted by Dexter

Gunslinger Girl.

Are there any zombie anime series?

Tokko kind of has zombies in it. It's not a mass-infestation, but corpses are reanimated by pint-sized demons. Iczer-1 has some of that same kind of action in it, too. Iczer-1 is a classic. Tokko is pretty cool, too.

Posted by Fate

Gantz, Monster, Eyeshield 21.

Posted by Arcadios

Gurren, Lucky Star, Chobits and Lovely Complex.

Posted by Apathetic

Samurai X, I really should buy this but Ive just been keeping a youtube window open lately.

Posted by Shade

I own a 5-disc Samurai X box set. Good stuff.

Posted by Stalolin

Code Geass, though I've technically only watched the first episode.

giant robots are good in my book

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm systematically buying every DBZ Uncut Remastered box set as it comes out and bringing it into work, it brings quite an audience.

Namek saga makes me want to kill myself, though.

Posted by Shade

Hate Namek. Too ****ing long.

I just want them to release all of the Buu saga *** ****it. :mad:

Posted by Speedfreak

At the rate they're going that'll be in another 2 years.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Shade: I own a 5-disc Samurai X box set. Good stuff.

5? I'm pretty sure there are only 4. Please enlighten me on this 5th one.

So anyway, I'm keeping up with Bleach updates every week or so. I'm not a fan of the dub at all and I'm quite ****ed at the retards that got my order screwed up on ebay. I had issues with one fo the discs causing me to go and make my own fixed copy of the version at home. Cost me much more to edit one disc, but I guess it paid off in the end as the subtitles were much better than the cruddy chinese sub. A piece of advice: never order dubbed english versions from China. I know no sub is perfect, but hell, when there is a typo in every 2 sectences something is definately wrong.

So other than that I'm still waiting for my order of FMA and the complete set of Rorouni Kenshin. I'm also collecting the DBZ uncut versions and imo, I loved the Ginyu Force in the Namek saga. They make me lol.

Posted by S

Just finished Afro Samurai.

Quoting Speedfreak: I'm systematically buying every DBZ Uncut Remastered box set as it comes out and bringing it into work, it brings quite an audience.

Namek saga makes me want to kill myself, though.

It's a shame FUNimation are a bunch of profiteering bastards and re-release everything with absolutely no new features every few years. I can only imagine what they'll do with the oncoming Blu Ray/HD-DVD stuff

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

[quote=Wikipedia]Anime
Def: "a Japanese style of motion-picture or animation"

Any artwork heavily influenced by the japanese style of animation is included in above definition, which is the definition I choose to abide by. If you want to argue it, feel free, but I don't care.

Posted by Ant

Just finished watching episodes 24 and 25 of Code Geass. Action packed and filled with one twist after another. Some revelations are finally had, but it leaves on a ton of cliffhangers, which I'll have to wait even longer for since it's the end of the season. Sigh, and I thought 3 months was bad enough for 24&25 :(

Irregardless, if you haven't watched it yet; check it out. If you aren't hooked after the first couple episodes then it probably isn't for you. But most likely you'll end up liking it.

Posted by Xero

There aren't any channels on my TV that show good animes. There's YTV, but they show Pokemons, Naruto, etc. That's all ****.

So I started searching on YouTube for a couple of episodes or parts of episodes and I got a couple of them for Elfin Lied and Ichigo 100%. I don't enjoy Ichigo 100% a lot, but Elfin Lied has got to be the best anime I know of so far.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: So what you're trying to say is you're watching Cartoon Network at night ;p

No I started to watch those animes cuz I was on vacation, in hawaii and I liked those animes (I watch them on the net I don't stay up, well I do but I don't watch them cuz where I live its to late for me, but I have seen Bleach before seeing FMA and InuYasha)

Posted by Alastor

Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan

Guess I can't nag Arc for being a total weeaboo anymore. :(

Posted by Linkman

Rozen Maiden.

Love it. Desu, etc..

Posted by Shade

Quoting Mystic Hero: 5? I'm pretty sure there are only 4. Please enlighten me on this 5th one.

Samurai X: Trust
Samurai X: Betrayal
Samurai X: Reflections
Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal Director's Cut
Samurai X: Reflections Director's Cut

I had to buy the movie separately. :mad:

Posted by Zeta

Potemayo

Posted by Unite

code geass the ending for the first season has been bothering for some time now. I now block the show completely out of my head , with shows like claymore.

Posted by Shade

Recently Finished:

Elfen Lied (Again)
Fullmetal Alchemist (Again)
Evangelion (Again)

Now watching:

Mahou Sensei Negima (Again)

I can't seem to find new anime to watch. :(

Posted by CS Ryan

watching MegaMan Star Force (english dub)

It's completely horrible. And the english names for the characters suck too. Stupid Crapcom.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting CS Ryan: watching MegaMan Star Force (english dub)

It's completely horrible. And the english names for the characters suck too. Stupid Crapcom.

They did that again? You'd think they would've learned.

Watching Rozen Maiden now, too. Priority setting works wonders on torrents. I set the first episode as High and the rest as Normal, and had the first episode completed when the torrent was only at 41%. Did the same thing with the second and third, and they finished sometime before 60%.

Posted by Ant

so if linkman starts watching it it MUST be good huh? f[COLOR="Lime"]uc[/COLOR]k you.

Posted by Alastor

Not obsessed with it, but I'm enjoying it.

Oh, hey, anyone remember Haruhi? BEST ANIME EVER. 4CHAN SAID SO.

Posted by Ant

I'd say Haruhi is a love it or hate it kind of anime. Or so it would seem with the sheer amount of people who troll it. But it's a quirky anime with a lot of character depth, and lots of satirical/silly banter.

Posted by Alastor

What's this? An thought-out response in place of an image macro? Oh lawd, someone hacked Ant's account. :([spoiler]desu[/spoiler]

Posted by Alastor

What's this? An thought-out response in place of an image macro? Oh lawd, someone hacked Ant's account. :( [spoiler]desu[/spoiler]

I never cared for it. I watched the first two or three episodes on YouTube (first one is misplaced chronologically or something, if I recall), but it didn't stand out too much. Not enough going on. Same reason I don't like Lucky Star. Yet for some reason I enjoyed Magical Pokaan. Awkward.

Posted by Shade

Haruhi is good viewin. Mmhmm

Posted by Shade

okay, how did my post show up before ant's?

Posted by Shade

and that one. SITE ISSUES

Posted by Linkman

WTF HAVE I DONE NOW?

Posted by Alastor

What haven't you done desu?

Posted by Shade

So Dan

This thing is still going at 0 b/s

Posted by Alastor

Don't know what to tell you. I'm seeding it, and apparently so are two other people. There's one seed in swarm, so I assume that's you.

Posted by Shade

I'm actually watching Inuyasha right now. The show itself isn't that great, and the plotlines jump around like crazy, but the ending songs are great. And I can't pretend I don't like the little moments of romantic fluff thrown in.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Velvet Nightmare;633895]It's a shame FUNimation are a bunch of profiteering bastards and re-release everything with absolutely no new features every few years. I can only imagine what they'll do with the oncoming Blu Ray/HD-DVD stuff

Actually they've redone all the voice acting and music for the Saiyan and Namek Sagas, and Vegeta's voice has been redone all through the Freeza saga. Otherwise it's been cleaned up and put into widescreen. Looks very nice. These are the only box sets I've ever gotten so I'm not bothered about the others.

It's amazing how far Funimation's come recently. They used to suck hardcore, but now they've snatched up killer franchises from most of the other major publishers and they're putting quality into their packaging and extras and everything. Now, if they could just get over themselves and let you skip the previews at the beginnings of the DVDs, everything'd be hoopy.

Posted by kissdude_44

to go back to the main topic.....everyone (me too) seems to be watching naruto. and its a great show. i dont wanna see responses to this thread that its not as cool as 'so and so' because quite frankly ive probably never even heard of that show.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Tenjou Tenge.

Nagi Souichirou would kick Naruto's ***.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting kissdude_44: everyone (me too) seems to be watching naruto.

lol no.

Rozen Maiden: Tr

Posted by CS Ryan

Quoting kissdude_44: to go back to the main topic.....everyone (me too) seems to be watching naruto. and its a great show.

Not everyone watches it. And it's not that great. The people who watch it just obsess about it, that's all.

Posted by Average n00b

Yeah..Naruto sucks. ]:

Darker Than Black-That's what I'm watching, and it's kick arse.

Posted by Sable Wind

Naruto sucks big, large donkey cocks. Yes. Big AND large.

Also, I'm currently watching nothing as of now, though I used to be watching Rozen Maidens, Magical Pokan, and some anime with a crazy long name about two kids transported to this world that parodies a bunch of different ****. I forget the name. That was before my computer died.

I miss watching anime with my boif.

[quote=Shade;640198]I'm actually watching Inuyasha right now. The show itself isn't that great, and the plotlines jump around like crazy, but the ending songs are great. And I can't pretend I don't like the little moments of romantic fluff thrown in.

You know what, thank you. I hate Inuyasha, but I loooove the ending songs. I think they're beautiful. My favourite is Fukai Mori. <3

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Sable Wind: Also, I'm currently watching nothing as of now, though I used to be watching Rozen Maidens, Magical Pokan, and some anime with a crazy long name about two kids transported to this world that parodies a bunch of different ****. I forget the name. That was before my computer died.

Rozen Maiden, Magical Pokaan, AND Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?

Marry me.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Alastor;733128]Rozen Maiden, Magical Pokaan, AND Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?

Marry me.

YES! That was it. I'm terrible with names. All of them, apparently.

Also, when do you want the wedding to be?

Posted by Alastor

ASAP, baby. <3

Posted by Ant

School Days: Romantic School drama to the max. tons of various love triangles and what have you. manages to be pretty suspenseful.

Posted by Arcadios

Done watching:
Chobits
Air
Zero no Tsukaima
Mahoromatic
Fate Stay Night
Pani Poni Dash
...During vacation.

Currently watching:
Lucky Star
Lovely Complex
Gurren Lagann

Downloading to watch:
Full Metal Panic
Zero no Tsukaima 2nd Season (Whatever amount of episodes have been released so far)
Rozen Maiden

Posted by Klarth

I watched Akira again yesterday!

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Colonel

I've been watch Miyazaki's animated films latly. Even though there not an anime TV series I thought it was worth the post.

Posted by Fate

Still watching:

Eyeshield 21
Monster
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Sailor Moon
Asatte no Houkou
Tenshi na Konamaiki (Cheeky Angel)
Ushiro no Shoumen Dare

I was watching Ginban Kaleidoscope and Hitsuji no Uta (Lament of the Lamb), but Ginban turned out kind of dumb and Hitsuji reminded me of how creepy reading the manga was. Also, Hitsuji reused animation too much and it bothered me.

Note: Stay away from the Naruto anime. It fails so hard.

Posted by Sion_thefallenangel

Let see the anime im watching right now would be

Naruto (time skip)
Bleach
Hellsing Ultimate
Ninja Nonsence
Elfen Lied
Air Gear (3rd time through)
Death note (lost count how many time I've watch it)
Shadow Skill
Air T.V
Blood Plus
Tenjho Tenge
DearS

Posted by Arcadios

Caught up with Gurren, Lucky Star, Lovely Complex and Zero no Tsukaima.

Posted by Stalolin

Watching Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam; about halfway through.

After that, re-watching Mai HiME for reasons I don't understand yet. Thinking about skipping the last episode and ending the series at 25 though.

Posted by Shade

Re-watching Mahou Sensei Negima. From the maker of Love Hina, very young wizard in training, Negi, gets sent to a school in Japan to teach a class of all girl students. (oh boy, heug harem). Cute opening song, too. :)

Posted by Arcadios

Saw 1=9 of Potemayo so far. Done with Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and will go on to The Second Raid.

Posted by Colonel

Not Naruto, that's for sure.

Posted by Arcadios

Finished FMP!:TSR and now going on to Rozen Maiden.

Posted by Alastor

Getting around to re-watching the last six episodes of Samurai Champloo, then I should watch the first 13 episodes of Gurren Lagann, which I've already torrented. After that, I'll probably wait for GL to finish getting subbed before grabbing another torrent.

I'll check out something new in that little bit of downtime, I guess.

Posted by Arcadios

Gurren Lagann will grab you enough to keep torrenting.
Ask lolin, he'll tell ya.

Posted by Stalolin

go watch gurren lagann you ****er

also

re-watching mahoromatic

Posted by Alastor

Maybe. :o

Decided to re-watch Love Hina after I finish Gurren Lagann. Last time I saw it was like two or three years ago, and it was at a friend's house, so I was a little distracted the whole time.

Yoko instantly reminded me of Mune-Mune from Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. :s

Posted by Arcadios

Done watching the first season of Rozen Maiden.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

I've been meaning to watch Gurren Lagann but I just don't have the time, working and going to college at the same time.

However I'm religiously watching Lucky Star, and I'm sad that the next episode is going to be the last : (

Posted by Arcadios

Done watching Lucky Star and in the middle of the second season of Rozen.

Posted by Roger Smith

Gundam Wing, after 6 years.

Posted by Arcadios

Done with RM:Traumend
Will go onto Ouverture and then Gun Grave.

I just watched all of EVA again, I'll probably watch End of Evangelion tomorrow.

Posted by Arcadios

Done with Ouverture.
Still thinking about of what I should watch next. Either Gun Grave or Code Geass.

Posted by Xero

I'm reading some Fruit Baskets again.

I was in my local library, totally bored out of my mind and saw them. Took 1, read it, took another one, finished it and left. I'm probably gonna come back tomorrow to read another one.

Posted by Arcadios

Read the thread title, Xero.

[quote] What anime series is everyone currently watching

But yea, tried watching the first episode of Gun Grave and couldn't really find any interest in it.
Gonna try Code Geass next.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Arcadios;750762]Read the thread title, Xero.

But yea, tried watching the first episode of Gun Grave and couldn't really find any interest in it.
Gonna try Code Geass next.

lol code geass

It's pretty cool, but because the characters are designed by Clamp, every teenage male is a raging homosexual

also, rewatching G Gundam

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER

IT'S LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY

SHINING FINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted by Arcadios

IS G Gundam dubbed or subbed?
If subbed then could you give me a link for the torrent?

Edit: Decided to watch Shakugan no Shana instead of Geass.
Not really feeling up for a Mecha at the moment.

Posted by Stalolin

G Gundam is subbed and dubbed, it was released in 94.

http://www.torrentportal.com/torrents-details.php?id=191748&filelist=1#filelist

Just in case you feel like getting back into mecha. Also, hope u got 12 gigs lol

Posted by Ant

geass is only like...1/5 mecha.

Posted by Stalolin

More like 2/5.

Quoting Arcadios: But yea, tried watching the first episode of Gun Grave and couldn't really find any interest in it.

Gungrave the animu truly is boring. However, Gungrave the game is kickass.

Note that the animu is a prequel of sorts to the game.

Quoting Stalolin: THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER

IT'S LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY

SHINING FINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You forgot "TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW"

By the way, just what the hell is Code Geass about anyway? I hear it a lot, and I chuckle whenever I try to say the title.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting iluvgirlswithglasses: By the way, just what the hell is Code Geass about anyway? I hear it a lot, and I chuckle whenever I try to say the title.

How is it actually pronounced? I just say "Code Geese." :s

Quoting Alastor: How is it actually pronounced? I just say "Code Geese." :s

Actually I'm not so sure if I'm pronouncing it properly myself. Correct or not though, the way I pronounce it is just...wrong.

"Hey man, what you think of Jason X?"
"It was one Geass movie"

Actually it's pronounced "chode gayass"

Hope this helps. Also, enjoy your Pizza Butt.

Posted by Arcadios

Finished Potemayo, Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi and Shakugan no Shana.
Gonna go onto School Days since it's only 12 episodes and sounds like an anime playboy soap opera.

Quoting Arcadios: School Days

Sorry it just had to be done ;_;

Posted by Stalolin

SUPER BEASTIAL MACHINE *** DANCOUGA

**** YEAH THE 80'S

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: SUPER BEASTIAL MACHINE *** DANCOUGA

**** YEAH THE 80'S

LINK ME

DAN-KUGA-KEN

Really, Dancougar is awesome in SRT.

Is it Requiem or *** Bless?

Posted by CS Ryan

Love Hina. I don't even know why. Just trying to find new animes to watch.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Poco;755647]LINK ME

DAN-KUGA-KEN

Really, Dancougar is awesome in SRT.

Is it Requiem or *** Bless?

It's everything, all 38 episodes and all 6 OVAs. Along with the soundtrack, the .*** scripts, the Dancouga BURN manga, and the DVD covers.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/850118

Posted by Arcadios

Done with School Days. Gonna go onto G Gundam which will last me awhile but the nostalgia is completely worth it.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: It's everything, all 38 episodes and all 6 OVAs. Along with the soundtrack, the .*** scripts, the Dancouga BURN manga, and the DVD covers.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/850118

awesome

also currently watching gundam x. It's ok, not great, but not terrible. I'm on episode 28 out of 39.

Posted by Arcadios

Picked up Code Geass instead.
3 episodes done so far.

Posted by CS Ryan

Finally started watching Bleach.

...I don't get it.

Posted by Arcadios

Done with Code Geass. Watching Nanatsurio Drop, picked up Clannad and Shakugan No Shana 2 since they just started airing them.

Posted by Xero

I watched the 2 first episodes of Elfin Lied. I find it better than reading the comics.

Great stuff. Love it.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sucre: reading the comics.

Mangas*

Also done with Lovely Complex and watching Ai Yori Aoshi. Up to episode 20.
Pretty meh so far.

Posted by Phantasm

Ryuusei no Rockman! Ep 26 I think I'm currently at.

Posted by Xero

Elfin Lied, episodes 3 4 and 5.

I got quite emotional.

Posted by Phantasm

Now finished watching the last fansubbed episodes of Rockman Beast at episode 16 ;_: I need to wait for the new ryuusei no rockman and beast subs.

Posted by Shade

Fate/Stay Night

Pretty ****in' awesome.

Posted by Stalolin

Gundam 00

not sure if want... yet

Posted by Arcadios

Finished Ai Yori Aoshi, gonna go onto Enshi now.

Posted by Poco

Dancougar, pretty terrible, but has some awesome bad guy names.

Posted by Xero

Elfin Lied, episodes 6,7,8,9 and 10.

I'm almost done.

Posted by CS Ryan

Digimon Data Squad

I can't believe I liked this when I was younger. This stuff sure died...

Posted by Slade

Just finished episode 10 of Gurren Lagann. Totally kickass, but I'm wondering what I'll watch when this is over.

Posted by Xero

I finished watching the Elfin Lied episodes.

The end was terrible. Kurama blowing up with his girl was just sad. :(:(:(

Posted by Arcadios

How about some ******* spoilers?

On 4th episode of Ai Yori Aoshi Enshi. I'm liking it better than the original series so far.

Posted by Ant

I started watching Mahoromatic today. I've been meaning to watch this for a long time, but I seem to be reluctANT to start new animes sometimes. I'm enjoying this one very much at current. Kind of reminds me Rozen Maiden in that there's an underlying plot, but overall it just follows the silly little adventures of the main characters.

and in the case of this show: small breasts>large breasts

Posted by Arcadios

I actually finished the manga version of Mahoromatic.
The ending is ends up in the same place but they put alot more detail on what happened to everyone and show a big difference between Suguru.
I prefer the manga to the anime.

Anyway, watching G Gundam and and re watching the second arc of Gurren Lagann starting at episode 18.

Also I started playing through Fate/Stay Night visual novel. Up to the point where Rin summons Archer.

Posted by Average n00b

2nd Series of Zero No Tsukaima. :D

Posted by CS Ryan

Started watching Lucky Star. And I'm stopping almost instantly.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Average n00b: 2nd Series of Zero No Tsukaima. :D

Not as good as first season.
The second one was mostly fans service and the ending was a bit...BLECK.

Quoting CS Ryan: Started watching Lucky Star. And I'm stopping almost instantly.

Don't judge it on the first episode since it was practically the worst out of all 24.
Starts to pick up after episode 4 really but if you don't like moeblob then stop.

No G Gundam or Gurren today due to going to the gym, college essay, House and playing Zelda. :(

Posted by Slade

I ran into some problems with my last few episodes of Gurren today, so I started ZOE: Dolores, i just for the heck of it. Drinking, strippers, and a cat? So far it's pretty entertaining. I have no idea what to expect so it'll be a few episodes before I'll decide to watch the whole series.

Posted by CrystalPain

I've finished watching Gantz a few days ago....
It was sick...

Posted by Dexter

His and Her Circumstances, again. Good stuff. I'm enjoying it even more the second time.

Posted by Xero

I started watching some Samurai Shamploo yesterday. Seraph suggested me to watch it.

Posted by Arcadios

G Gundam and Gurren Lagann still.
I never knew Domon was so GAR and the music for G Gundam is fantastic just like how I remember it.

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: That paper cutout episode is quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen.

I laughed pretty hard. And how they burned it all during the credits. It started to get so bizarre towards that point. Production costs must have gotten cut. Look towards some of the final episodes, it seemed like they were trying to sum it up as cheaply as possible. The ending depresses me because it never really fills complete. It's like they all gave up on it.

Posted by Xero

Another episode of Samurai Champloo. Jin is so awesome. I like his look. I think I'll be using an avatar of his soon enough.

Quoting Dexter: I laughed pretty hard. And how they burned it all during the credits. It started to get so bizarre towards that point. Production costs must have gotten cut. Look towards some of the final episodes, it seemed like they were trying to sum it up as cheaply as possible. The ending depresses me because it never really fills complete. It's like they all gave up on it.

The paper cutout episode was really awesome. It's something only Anno would be crazy enough to think about, and it probably took more effort than animated ones. But I bet that was also why they replaced Anno D:

He did some other cool stuff too, like the beginning of the recap episode. The part where all the previous episodes play at once fast-forwarded in 16 little screens.

And yeah, the ending really sucked. I didn't even finish watching it. I'm not sure if they were trying to pull an Eva or it was really just cost-cutting but it sucked either way.

Posted by Enchirito

Shrine of The Morning Mist is a good one, even though it's a bit girly. It's still good, though. The eps are about ten minutes long, so if you're like me and your attention span has been destroyed by the Internet, this is a good one.

Posted by Arcadios

G Gundam and Gurren still.

Now in Gundam every guy has got their Shuffle Alliance Crest.
Might pick up Lucky Star again from half way since I watched the first half of it while on vacation before like with GL.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Gundam 00 came out a few weeks ago so I've been getting into that. So far so good.

Posted by nich

Quoting Sucre: Another episode of Samurai Champloo. Jin is so awesome. I like his look. I think I'll be using an avatar of his soon enough.

Except Mugen is far superior, you just wait.

None of the new series are interesting at all to me, then again I only watched Bamboo Blade and Gundam 00

Posted by Xero

Quoting nich: Except Mugen is far superior, you just wait.

I'll see. So far Mugen surprised me with his resistance to poisons.

Posted by Arcadios

Half way through G Gundam where Domon gets Burning Gundam.
On Gurren where they're heading out to space to get Nia back.

Posted by Linko_16

I started Deathnote so my brother would shut up about it. I'm ten episodes in, almost right after Light's father has a heart attack, and so far I'm actually not that impressed; it's good, very imaginative, but not the legendary anime so many people have made it out to be.

I can't really trust my brother's word anyway. He just has hot pants for Light and L.

Posted by Arcadios

He's a yaoi fan? =/
Either way, Death ote is pretty far form legendary.
It's a great anime for those with a mind.

I tried watching Speed Grapher and turned it off after five minutes thinking, "what the hell is this ****?"

Do I just need to watch it more?

Posted by CrystalPain

I wouldn't know...

Did anyone watch Blue Gender?
I found it was okay... Not too shaby but yet again its an old anime

Posted by Xero

I watched Samurai Champloo, episodes 3,4 and 5.

I still enjoy it. Jin is the brain, but Mugen is the fighter.

Posted by Linko_16

Since when is Jin not a fighter?

Posted by Arcadios

G Gundam episode 22-33 done, Gurren Lagann 24 Done, Clannad 05 and Shana Second 05 Done.

school school school work work work leisure leisure leisure

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: Since when is Jin not a fighter?

He is one, but he isn't as agressive as Mugen. Mugen runs into people was as Jin will probably tend to stay calm and think before acting.

Watched episodes 6 and 7.

Posted by Borealis

Uh, I finished Death Note a while back, but ... I have no clue what I'm watching.

I guess it'd be NGE again

Posted by Arcadios

Done with G Gundam and Gurren Lagann.
Gonna go onto Hidamari Sketch and Cowboy Bebop.

Posted by Shade

Lamune

Very cute show.

Posted by Arcadios

Oh yea, I might rewatch Fate Stay Night and the second half of Lucky Star again.

Posted by Average n00b

The second season of Zero No Tsukaima and Bleach.

Posted by Xero

I said episodes 6 and 7 the last time I posted in this thread?

That means I watched episodes 8 to 22 of Samurai Champloo. Getting to the end of this.

Posted by Arcadios

Done with rewatching Lucky Star and I still go back to the ending of Gurren Lagann every time and I still cry tears of manliness.

Clannad and Shana 2 still going on but no subs for new Shana yet. :(

Did watch the first episode of Cowboy Bebop till I saw that the subtitles from the sub group was just from the DVD version of the dub. Way to DUB things.

Also watching Hidamari Sketch.

Posted by Xero

I just finished watching Samurai Champloo, episode 23 and it sucked. The way they were making fun of Americans was funny, but the choice of sport and the way the game went was pathetic and...kind of predictable.

Posted by Ant

The dub in Cowboy Bebop is good.

Posted by Arcadios

I know, I'm gonna go torrent it.

Posted by Red

Gurren Lagann episode 6, gunna go watch it now.

Posted by Xero

I finished watching Samurai Champloo. Episodes 23 to 26.

The ending was predictable. And I was disappointed.

Posted by Arcadios

Oh man, now I'm watching Gurren Lagann together with a friend.
Third time watching it.

in before....wutever

Posted by Xero

So I started watching Trigun. It's a pretty silly show. Made me laugh a bit. Episode one finished. 25 episodes left to watch.

Posted by AndyDS

Nothing at the moment, but I think I will rewatch Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! soon.

Posted by Arcadios

Hidamari Sketch is pretty meh, so far. Not enough moe or funny. Might consider dropping it which would be my first drop.

Anyway, watching Gurren Lagann for the third time with a friend. Up to episode 6 and I also got the HD MKV files for GL but I can't play them since my video card is ****ed up. Oh well, for my new comp then. AND I'm defiantly going to get the DVDs of GL when they come to the states.

Posted by Wind_Disciple

Boogiepop Phantom~ Well, its nothing like paranoia agent but close to it I guess and well its rather enjoyable. And I'm about to watch the final episode.... NOW!

Posted by Xero

Trigun, episode 2.

Cheers me up before going to work.

Posted by Arcadios

Finally got around to watching Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan.
I shouldn't have put it off for so long. It's fantastic. :(

Posted by CrystalPain

Im watchiing green green and ergo proxy

talk about two shows with two very diffrent moods

Posted by TimeSkipz

I'm currently watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, great story and great characters.

Posted by Pit

Bible Black Gaiden

Posted by Ant

Welcome to the NHK: I'm about 3 episodes in so far and I really like the weird direction it's taking. It basically follows the life of a NEET, or someone who stays inside all the time. Pretty interesting/funny.

Posted by Arcadios

Done watching Gurren Lagann with my friend.
Hehehe, that makes three and the DVDs are coming out with subs so I might even watch it a 4th time.
Also I finished Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan. a while ago and liked it alot. Too short though, only 12 episodes but 24 mini episodes. :(
Now I'll go onto He is My Master.

Posted by Phantom75230

as I'm typing, right now, im watching Scrapped Princess

Posted by Poco

Turn A Gundam, about 6 episodes in. It's pretty good.

Posted by Shade

Re-watching Trigun. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Negima.

Posted by Arcadios

Gonna watch Gurren Lagann AGAIN but now delicious DVD rips.

Posted by Xero

Trigun episode 3.

Posted by Ant

**** slow down or you won't be able to enjoy the series.

I finished NHK yesterday. Very enjoyable.

As for what I'm going to watch next, not quite sure...I have a list of things to watch.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Pit;790627]Bible Black Gaiden

Hot, evil sorcery and sex is a deadly mix.

Posted by Phantom75230

I made an entire list of anime that i want to watch/rewatch...:

D.N.Angel
Gunslinger Girl
Ruroni Kenshin
Spiral
Trigun
Burst Angel
Wolf's Rain
Witch Hunter Robin
Lucky Star
Yu Yu Hakusho
Scrapped Princess
Cowboy bebop
and Outlaw Star

Posted by Arcadios

Pretty....blarg.
My list I've been keeping up to date with:
Animes Watched:

Dragon Ball Z
Tenchi Muyo!
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi in Tokyo
Haruhi Suzumiya
FLCL
Strawberry Marshmellow
Love Hina
Love Hina Again
R.O.D. OVA
R.O.D. The TV
DearS
Onegai Teacher
Kanon
To Heart 2
Death Note
Evengelion
Onegai Twins
Chobits
Air
Zero no Tsukaima
Mahoromatic
Fate Stay Night
Pani Poni Dash
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
Lucky Star
Rozen Maiden
Rozen Maiden: Traumend
Rozen Maiden Ouvert

Posted by Unite

well curently downloading

Gundam 00
Kodomo no Jikan
Clannad
Shakugan no Shana Second season
Angel Heart
Naruto shippiuden
kimi kiss pure rouge
Myself yourself
Rental Magica
Dragonaut -The Resonance
Bleach
Oh! Edo Rocket
Hayate no Gotoku
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
Shugo Chara
Bamboo Blade
Shion no ou
Da capo 2
ef a tale of memories
Moyashimo
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Blue Drop

Posted by Average n00b

I'm watching

Bleach
Zero No Tsukaima 2nd Season(Been lazy, gonna cosplay as Louise though)

aaaand re-watching

Gurren Lagann

I'm trying to find a cutesy anime now, I've been watching action for a while.

Posted by Arcadios

Clannad and Shakugan no Shana 2 are keeping me company.

Posted by talentz

Watching

Bleach 30-40
Yu-Gi-Oh 1-10(Love the series)
Dragonball z-20-30(japanese version RAW)

Posted by protomanv4

i'm starting 2 watch Eyeshield21, and i got to say, the english 1's cuz a ton of stuff off so that 1 english episode = 2 episodes and a half of the 3rd with cut scenes. So in my opnion the japanese 1's ar better (and i don't say that a lot)

Posted by Phantasm

I was watching naruto shippuuden to see if it actually got good, but I stopped watching at the 5th episode.

Posted by Arcadios

Still watching Shana 2 and Clannad.
Now I have 25 GB worth of anime that are too big for my video card so I'm gonna wait till I get a new computer all together to watch them.

List in order I'll watch:
Manabi Straight
Seto No Hanayome
Nagasarete Airantou
Minami-Ke
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Season 1
Darker Than Black

Posted by Phantasm

I finished watching Ergo Proxy.

I need to see the last episode again to understand some things.
One of the best animes I've seen lately.

Posted by Arcadios

Been watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. Done with the 5th episode and it's picking up in interest.

finally finishing Moyashimon, inb4 A. Niger

Posted by Nessiah

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai (2 more episodes ^^)

Posted by Oceans Dream

I want to watch Hare+Guu and Sargeant Frog, but that I'll get to later. I'm going to watch Spirited Away, hopefully tomorrow. I've been meaning to watch it.

Posted by Arcadios

Shakugan no Shana 2nd seems like it's actually getting into some plot despite it taking 13 episodes. Clannad just finished the Kotomi arc and it looks like the next arc is Kyou and I'm like "**** YEAH".

Posted by Shade

Zero no Tsukaima, second season.

This show's really cute and fun to watch. :)

Posted by Stalolin

After War Gundam X

how did this show get canned? it's awesome

Posted by David M. Awesome

I watched Bleach up until they rescued whatsherface from soul society, and the first few episodes of the next story arc and realised that the next plot line was probably going to blow *** and/or be the same as the last one so I stopped watching.

I've watched all of Mobile Suit Gundam 8th MS Team and it's pretty much the only one of the series that I've watched that has been any good.

I watched most of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z when it was on Toonami and didn't care for it.

I watched all of Blue Submarine No. 6 and it was brilliant. Does this count as an anime?

I watched all of Outlaw Star and it was excellent, and still my favourite anime to date.

I watched all of Gurren Lagann and it was excellent as well and ties for second with Abenobashi shopping arcade, which was also excellent.

I've seen a few episodes of Eureka 7 and it looks interesting enough to watch all the way through.

Right now I'm working on Legendz, but I've only found the first 22 episodes with subtitles, so I'm watching the rest RAW.

Posted by Shade

Finished second season of Zero no Tsukaime. Ending was TERRIBLE. I'd probably hate the show for it if it wasn't so **** likable and adorable.

Posted by talentz

Im now watching FMA 'full metal alchemist''
You have gotta see this show
and ITACHI RULEZ AND SO DOES ICHIGO
hehe i just wanted to say that.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

im going through Bleach agian

Posted by Nessiah

I'm on Volume 5 of Chobits (my sis brought some dvd's of it ^^)
And trying to find time to watch Vol. 1 of Gilgamesh.

Posted by Shade

Watching Kanon.

It actually made me cry. MANLY TEARS.

Posted by Ashen

I need to watch more of Ichigo Mashimaro (Strawberry Marshmallow for all you moonspeak haters). I've watched the first episode or two, but there's 9-10 more.

I actually finished the entirety of Kasimasi ~Garu Mitsu Garu~ (Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~) the other day, since I finally got the OVA, or really, the "13th episode" that completes it a lot better than the final episode of the series.

Posted by Arcadios

Ichigo Mashimaro was a pretty cute anime....cute....not pedo.

Watched episode 15 of Shakugan no Shana 2nd and 16th episode of Clannad.
Clannad is the better anime of which I'm keeping up with.
Also....Key Productions are some of my favorite. :3

Posted by Shade

If Air and CLannad as good as Kanon, then they're probably going to be one of mine, too.

Posted by Arcadios

I guess it might have been a little much to put the best before the good.

Kanon > Clannad > Air

Posted by CrystalPain

Xenosaga
I can't believe i wasted my time getting downloading Xenosaga series!!!
It didn't even enlighten me in its already ugly and complexe story!

Posted by Arcadios

Done with Nanoha A's and moving on to StrikerS whenever I have the time.

Posted by Ant

Bleach. Just finished watching episodes 52-63 and finally finished the soul society arc.

Posted by Shade

You're about at the point where the show becomes boring again. Have fun!

Started Hellsing last night. And now Arc's going to kill me because "NOT GURREN LAGANN!!!!???!?!?!??!!?!???!11"

Posted by Arcadios

Fuck you, you dirty nigger.

Posted by Shade

Your skin is darker than mine, beaner.

Posted by Arcadios

go back to bed, gumshoe.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Shade: You're about at the point where the show becomes boring again. Have fun!

eh, most of the time when other people complain that they find a show boring at certain points I normally don't mind.

Posted by Shade

I'm not complaining. I'm stating facts.

Posted by The Hate

Watched episodes 1-10 of Deathnote and I think its pretty good. Messes with your mind.

Posted by Arcadios

Manga. Is. Better.

Posted by Shade

That's pretty much the law of the universe. Manga always > anime. What they did to Love Hina was a ****in TRAVESTY.

Posted by Arcadios

Capital Punishment is in order.
Gainax should have gone with the manga ending for Mahoromatic since it was pretty awesome compared to the crappy one the anime portrayed.

Posted by O.T.L

should i watch naruto , alot of people around here like it , but idk, i like kakashi cause he looks lazy like me, then gets serious and kicks *** , like me.. :) ya know i probly should :) , ma question is answered.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Quoting Shade: That's pretty much the law of the universe. Manga always > anime. What they did to Love Hina was a ****in TRAVESTY.

That is fact.

[quote]eh, most of the time when other people complain that they find a show boring at certain points I normally don't mind.

The entire Bounto arch is pretty lame, you have a while to go before it gets interesting again.

[quote]should i watch naruto , alot of people around here like it , but idk, i like kakashi cause he looks lazy like me, then gets serious and kicks *** , like me.. ya know i probly should , ma question is answered.

Naruto is horrible, the characters are very cliche, its full of filler, and the main character is just......awful.

However, I hear the subbed version is not nearly as bad.

Posted by Shade

Yeah, he doesn't constantly spout "BELIEVE IT!"

Only change is the voices are somewhat tolerable.

I can't start Naruto. Watch something that doesn't suck, even Bleach would be better.

Also, I'm watching Big O. I'm about half way through, I think.

Currently, I am watching Elfen Lied, really great so far.

Posted by Shade

It only gets better.

To Arc's unmeasurable happiness, I've finally started Gurren Lagann.

Posted by Arcadios

See?
Even lolin agrees that you should have been watching it.
Anyways, still watching Clannad and Shakugan no Shana Second.
I don't expect much out of Shana but Clannad has been the only thing that's been keeping my interested and hungry for me.
Right now I'm kinda forcing myself to continue watching Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha StrikerS.

Posted by Stalolin

full metal alchemist lol

Posted by Arcadios

Might drop StrikerS.
Watched the first episode of Spice and Wolf since /a/'s been saying how good it was.
It's unique. So much I'm gonna continue watching it.

Posted by Sinister Obsession

I'm watching to really good main stream animes right now. Bleach and Naruto.

Quoting Sinister Obsession: tWo really good main stream animes

Good? Not really.

Posted by Arcadios

Both sucks.
Rewatching Code Geass but with delicious DVD rips.

Posted by Arcadios

Done with Geass and now everything is fresh in my mind for R2....cept it's out in April. :(
Will start Fist of the North Star next week since this whole week I have work.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Mr. Awesome:

Also, I'm watching Big O. I'm about half way through, I think.

Meh, Big O really is not that good for a Super Robot show. The art style is great, yeah, but every episode follows a set formula. Words- Development- more words- plot twist- sometimes unnecessary robot battle- more words and pseudo philosophy of roger smith- end

Big-O is hardly about giant robots; it's more like Batman, and they just happen to use giant robots for all of the fighting.

Quoting Poco: Meh, Big O really is not that good for a Super Robot show. The art style is great, yeah, but every episode follows a set formula. Words- Development- more words- plot twist- sometimes unnecessary robot battle- more words and pseudo philosophy of roger smith- end

I would have to agree fully.

Posted by Arcadios

Started watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni since I've been having it on my HD for like months now and watching more Spice and Wolf.

Posted by Alastor

Finished Gurren Lagann. (thx arc :-*) No idea what to get next. Potemayo or something. :cookie:

Posted by Shade

If you haven't watched Zero no Tsukaima yet I must order you to do so.

Posted by Arcadios

Yes, I suggested it to Shade and the ****er can't get enough of it.
Also might watch Negima!. Hopefully it's close or better than the manga unlike Love Hina. But I still have a lot more anime in front of it.

Posted by Shade

It's the same deal as with Love Hina. Great manga with an anime that could've been so much better. It's still great, though. Sticks to the manga for a bit, then ends before it could get "too long."

The makers of ZnT need to hurry the **** up with season 3.

Posted by Arcadios

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/1204229797565.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shade

YOU DIDN'T POST THIS BEFORE WHY

and oh jeez, that fairy's a regular? Saito's in for a lot of beatings v_v

Posted by Arcadios

I found it on /a/ a couple of days ago.
And yea, I thought it was pretty obvious the fairy is gonna be a permanent addition to the series.
I WANT SOME PLOT.

Posted by Shade

Second season had plot!

Posted by Arcadios

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/1202147777145.png[/IMG]
Best be joking, nigger.
Season 2 had minimal plot and too much fanservice.
Season 1 had a perfect balance but the reason for the drastic change was the switch in the directors...if I remember that being true.
I hear that the same guy who did 2 will be doing 3. Hopefully he'll notice the diffrence between the two.
Fan service is great but too much gets in the way.
Actually....Zero no Tsukaima should just be a fan service show from now on. Ha, I make it sound like it's suppose to be serious. :(

Posted by Shade

Season 2 had plenty of plot with the war and everything. And you can't deny enjoying Henrietta as a plebian. ;) Though Siesta's change was drastic and downright shameful.

AND WATCH FUTAKOI BEFORE I RIP YOUR ****ING FACE OFF

Posted by Arcadios

On the 9th episode of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai and so far I love it a lot more than the first season. The animation is a massive improvement and the story draws me in since it's gluing the pieces together from the first season since they were completely scattered and couldn't make sense alone.
I'm considering keep those one.

I've also seen the latest episode of Spice and Wolf.
Seeing Lawrence look so broken reminds me so much of LeLouch with them being the same voice actor and all. I'm hoping he can get things together and fix things with Horo before anything gets worse.

Posted by Andrews

*Bleach
*Naruto shippuden
*Cowboy bebop...
i like anime episodes............

Posted by CrystalPain

Lord Acadios was indeed right about Zero no Tsukaima
I need to find a good torrent for season 2

I finished Big O. Felt like I was tripping on acid by the end. I'm going to have to rewatch this series at some point.

Posted by Alastor

Thought Zero no Tsukaima was kinda boring. Very cute, but not very interesting. Harry Potter with animu fanservice. Don't hurt me, Shade.

Watching the dub of Death Note. That's right, the dub. Shock and horror! Torrented the first 12 episodes, since those're the only ones that're out on DVD yet. After I get around to watching those, I'll get TV rips of the rest until I catch up to Adult Swim, then probably just start catching it on Saturdays.

Posted by Shade

Get ready for some PAIN. How could you possibly resist its charm? ;_; it's okay i still love you bby :-*

Posted by Alastor

...The charm was kinda boring, that's how.

Posted by Shade

How many eps did you watch?

Posted by Arcadios

in b4 1

Posted by Alastor

In during one.

I know I should watch it further to judge it, but... It was really boring. :(

Posted by Shade

That's because Saito wasn't really in it yet! Give it until at least three or four.

Posted by Alastor

I might in a day or two. Won't have a Wii until Friday, after all. Gotta kill time some way or another...

I'm watching s-CRY-ed. It's quite good.

Posted by Shade

I remember that show! Great stuff, I should rewatch it. Just wait until the last episode. Final battle is the ****.

I finished s-CRY-ed. It was fantastic.

I'm starting on Neon Genesis Evangelion now.

**** you, Linko, I'm not watching Kenichi.

Posted by Ant

from what I saw of s-cry-ed it looked ****ty.

and i ain't watchin nothin rights now

Posted by Shade

You shut your filthy mouth.

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, it didn't look great at all when I saw the commercials for it on Adult Swim.

Posted by Shade

But then again, you also think that the Samurai Deeper Kyo manga doesn't have good artwork, so you're opinion can't really be taken into account.

Posted by CrystalPain

Samurai Deeper Kyo
i never found working torrents for it

Posted by Arcadios

Done with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.
I'm gonna start GaoGaiGar when I'm back from my weekend vacation.

Posted by Shade

STARTING AIR.... NOW!

Posted by Linkman

Death Note. Watched the first 3 episodes so far. It's really good.

Posted by sparky2004

Either Gungrave or Full Metal Alchemist :D

Posted by CrystalPain

shigofumi
I've watch the first two episode and i like it.

Posted by Arcadios

Wow....Chris is watching DN with Dan and Shade's starting Air...finally.

Posted by Shade

I stopped again. =3

Can't get into the animu lately.

Posted by Alastor

I've already got Chris lined up to watch Samurai Champloo and Gurren Lagann as well. Go me.

Posted by Shade

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO! **** yeah, badass show. :cool:

Posted by Shade

[quote]What the hell is a "sunflower" anyway?

there ya go, buddy.

Posted by Arcadios

Done with the main plot of Clannad.
I liked it a lot. So far in the Key productions I've watched it goes like this:

Kanon > Clannad > Air

But there's still some fanservice episodes left.
One for TV release I believe and another confirmed for DVD episode only.
...Which comes out in June. ;_;

Posted by Shade

so the series is done, then? sweet, i'll finish up air then get right on that. wooooooo key

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Shade: there ya go, buddy.

QUOTE FAILED!

Or were you just being smart?

Posted by Shade

i was being smart as i am oft prone to be.

thought part of me really thought you didn't know what a sunflower was :(

Posted by Alastor

No, no. That's what Mugen says in the second episode.

"What the hell is a sunflower, anyway?"
"You don't know?"
"It's a flower."
"So what do they smell like?"
etc.

Posted by Shade

ohhhhhhh

i am so ashamed :(

Posted by Alastor

As you should be.

After Death Note, maybe I'll finally watch Potemayo or something. I'll have to switch to the subs of Death Note after Episode 22, or maybe 23. I'm digging the story too much to wait for one episode a week when I know it's already finished and out on the Innernat.

Posted by Old_Snake

Just finished up Ergo Proxy, excellent anime dealing with ones personal self with some great animation, lived up to a lot of the hype I'd been hearing.

Waiting for the last DVD of Witchblade to be released now, I was quite surprised by this, I went into expecting nothing less then a T&A-feast. It was that, but it's theme of parental love has been quite touching.

Posted by Arcadios

Watched Clannad The Movie.
Wow, it was depressing.

Posted by Stalolin

why in ***'s name am i watchign chobits

on ep 4 pantsu lul

Posted by Arcadios

Me, the story was too...bleh.
I'm rewatching Kanon now and I'm up to episode 10.
Since I finished Clannad I still had a feeling for more Key so I started today and haven't done anything else.
I [spoiler]cried ;_;[/spoiler] the first time watching it but it was completely unexpected. I doubt I'll do it again this time.

Posted by Arcadios

Well I'm done with Kanon and it only took a day with all 24 episodes.
Now if only shade could stomach 13 episodes for Air than everything will be dandy. :cookie:

Just got done with the Hong Kong DVDs of Claymore. Awesome anime, but the manga is better, as is often the case. They cut a good portion of backstory and character development for the anime, but anyone interested in sexy women with huge frickin' swords chopping up nasty monsters should definitely check out the franchise.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm pretty excited that they're making an After Story for Clannad.
I've seen the end of the movie and hope to *** it dosen't end in a sad ending.

But also, I started GaoGaiGar today and I'm on the second episode.
I wished Guy was less machine and more man. :(

Posted by Old_Snake

Just started Gurren Lagann, only two episodes into it, already enjoying it quite a bit

Quoting Prince Shondronai: Just got done with the Hong Kong DVDs of Claymore. Awesome anime, but the manga is better, as is often the case. They cut a good portion of backstory and character development for the anime, but anyone interested in sexy women with huge frickin' swords chopping up nasty monsters should definitely check out the franchise.

Claymore is win.

Still taking my time getting threw Elfen Lied, got way to caught up in Dexter and kinda neglected it. Just finished episode 11 though.

Posted by CrystalPain

Super Robot War...
I really should have checked the first episode before downloading it all...

I spent too much time downloading it for me to simply delete it!! Must force myself to watch it till the very end.

Posted by Arcadios

I watched Air the Movie and it was pretty...meh.
Still watching GaoGaiGar and it's pretty awesome.
Except when they go into what the bad guys are thinking.
Those dark flashing lights can induce seizures. :(

Posted by Shade

Quoting Arcadios: Well I'm done with Kanon and it only took a day with all 24 episodes.
Now if only shade could stomach 13 episodes for Air than everything will be dandy. :cookie:

I'm on episode 2 are you proud of me yet

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Currently watching Deathnote, Hellsing, and Excel Saga.

One question though, does YuGiOh Abridged count as watching anime?

Posted by Arcadios

No, it dosen't.
But anyways I started the first series of Negima!. It's filled with so much QUALITY that it's ridiculous but it tries. I'm still not far in GaoGaiGar since it's....missing something. It's just not drawing me in as much as I thought it would but I'll keep watching it.

Right now I'm torrenting an episode form a sub-group and hoping it's from the Negima!? series since it's artwork is vastly superior to the first series.

Posted by Dexter

I watched both Karas films last night. Wasn't my cup of tea but I did like the tail, the huge zipper, and some of the music elements.

Posted by Arcadios

Just watched the first episode of Kanokon.
I like the animation and it comes as a surprise since it's from Xebec which has horrible to moderately acceptable animes and artwork.
It'll only be 12 episodes long so I'll keep watching.

Still on the look out for and Code Geass R2 subs around.

Edit: Oh yea, forgot to mention I finished Shakugan no Shana Second.
I really liked the last episode and it's quality.
The one thing it couldn't do is make me understand what was going on with the rest of the show.
I got the whole situation with the Statue of Pride but what I want to know is what is Seiren-Den purpose.
I'm looking forward to a third season.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Aeroshadow5098: One question though, does YuGiOh Abridged count as watching anime?

It counts as better than anime. :cool:

Rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist since I finished Death Note and seem to be pretty unimpressed by any anime recommended to me by Arc. :(
Still need to get around to watching Potemayo, though.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Alastor: and seem to be pretty unimpressed by any anime recommended to me by Arc. :(

You make it sound like this is something new.

Up to episode 8 of the first Negima! series.
It follows the manga pretty closely but I'm sure it'll be interrupted by Xebec's plans for a quick finish like in Love Hina that dosen't compete compared to the manga ending....even though the manga for Negima isn't over yet.
Oh *** if only the animation was better then I'd like it alot more.

Also I'm still waiting on this Negima!? episode.
Same studio as Pani Poni Dash! which had awesome artwork.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Arcadios: You make it sound like this is something new.

Ah, right. Failure from you--I shouldn't be surprised. :(

Posted by Shade

[quote]It follows the manga pretty closely but I'm sure it'll be interrupted by Xebec's plans for a quick finish like in Love Hina that dosen't compete compared to the manga ending....

It's good you're prepared for it... I wasn't. :(

I need to redownload Magical Pokaan.

Posted by Arcadios

Code Geass R2 will be my main animu this season.
****'s ****ing cash, *****.

Posted by CrystalPain

FINISHED Gundam 00 :P
loved it :)

Posted by Arcadios

Watched second episode of Kanokon and Kurenai.
Waiting on Eclipse subs for second episode of Code Geass for ****ing brick ****ting action.

Posted by Ant

wait, the second season of code geass has started? or are you talking about rewatching the 1st?

Posted by Alastor

It started. "Code Geass R2" or something. I only know this because Arc constantly ****s bricks over it. I don't even watch Code Geass. I'm pretty sure the first episode (maybe the second, too, idk) is on YouTube.

Posted by Ant

**** my ******* and call me a donkey's dick. MUST WATCH. for once arc is right in really enjoying a series.

Posted by Arcadios

lol
Torrenting the second episode right now.

I will ****ing cum.

Posted by Arcadios

I just finished the first series of Negima.

This was my face during Episode 1-22:
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/1-22.jpg[/IMG]

This was my face at the end of episode 23:
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/Endof23.jpg[/IMG]

This was my face during Asuna's funereal:
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/AsunasFuneral.jpg[/IMG]

This was my face at the end of episode 25:
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/Endof25.jpg[/IMG]

This was my face at the end of episode 26:
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/1195077716785.gif[/IMG]

This is my face when I think about the first series of Negima:
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/1-22.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shade

Ep 26 was badass and you know it.

And shame on you for using that expression for eps 1-22. >:O

Posted by love at first fright

Episode 2

GunSlinger Girl

At first I didn't want to watch little kids killing adults but, I got used to it.

Posted by Arcadios

Watched Negima!? from episode 1-5. This one is Jesus compared to the last one that's minimal in size like....idk Ghandi?

Also Code Geass R2 episode 3.

ANN says that there's only 22 episodes and one OAV of Negima!? Is that true? I'm looking forward to a good anime based on the manga, myself, but it sucks if it's so short.

Posted by Arcadios

Negima!? by Shaft > Negima! By Xebec

2 OVAs done by Shaft and three on the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negima
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negima%21%3F

Posted by Alastor

Pok

Posted by Arcadios

GOOD ****ING THING TO

Code Geass R2-New Episode tomorrow. :3
Kurenai- Waiting on RAW.
Kanokon-Waiting on Subs.
To Love Ru-Meh, not too anxious for a new episode on this series. It's not even the best fan service anim~u this season.
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki-Just got into this one. It's pretty fun to watch.

Posted by Apathetic

I just finished watching rosario+vampire, to bad its over now. What do I watchnow?

Posted by Arcadios

Watching Hayate the Combat Butler and rewatching Code Geass with a friend.

Posted by Stalolin

i am rewatching gaogaigar because it has giant hammers and lots of really HOTBLOODED moments

Posted by Mystic Hero

Looked into To Love Ru a couple weeks back. Made me rofl so I have since kept watching the latest episodes and have looked into the manga. Episode 4 came out today. Imo, best character in the show so far is the dude wearing the armor. His random entries are quite funny.

Posted by CrystalPain

Finished watching
H20, footprint in the Sand --- It was decent
Clanned --- Very interesting!! I loved it!
I've re-watched True Tears --- I liked it
I've re-watched Gundam00 --- I believe its the best gundam yet! Sweet plot!

Currently watching:
Air
Kanokon
Code Geass R2
Soul Eater

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Shade: Ep 26 was badass and you know it.

Remind me what that episode was again?

Posted by Arcadios

Still watching:
Code Geass R2
Kurenai
Kanokon
To Love Ru
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

Done with:
Hayate no Gotoku

Will continue:
GaoGaiGar

I haven't watched pasted episode 5 since there are so many but there's 52 on Hayate and I finished that in like....a week. ;_;

I really liked Hayate but then again I like anything anime that has Rie Kugimiya as the main heroine. Looking forward to the second series.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Dexter: Remind me what that episode was again?

Where Negi forms pactios with every in the class to destroy the monster that had the deal over Asuna's life.

Posted by Arcadios

All in one episode.
Eh, Negima!? did it too but it was done better...way better.
Still waiting on the other 4 episodes to be subbed but the 22 I already watched made it more than enough to be far superior to the first anime.

I actually enjoyed watching this series.

Posted by Ant

Watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night. Seems interesting enough to continue. Just finished downloading Hellsing OVA 4 so I'll probably watch that tomorrow. And then Code Geass is the main anime I've been following. WHAT WILL THAT LELOUCH THINK OF NEXT!

Oh, and what's the whole To Love Ru about? Is it just a silly girl anime with lots of boobs or is there a story or anything?

Posted by Arcadios

Silly girl, boobs, fan service, etc.

To Love Ru isn't even that enjoyable really.
I shoudl drop it since Kanokon is The anime to go to when it comes to fanservice.
It's become the no standered.
Delicious Tumor Chest Fox Girl, Delicious Flat Chest Wolf Girl, Delicious Shota.

Posted by Arcadios

Just finished Bamboo Blade yesterday and started Ah! My ***dess!

Bamboo Blade was okay for a genre I usually don't watch.

Posted by Slade

Finished NHK a couple days ago.

Gonna start Code Geass within the next... week.

Posted by Arcadios

Expectations are low for you, salade.

I put off Code Geass for awhile but holy dicktiits I regreted it.

Posted by Slade

****. FINE. I'll watch the first one right now. I've enough holy dicktits as it is.

Posted by Arcadios

Good. hope to read your reply in this thread: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=30536&page=3

Posted by Alastor

2x2=Shinobuden

Needed something else to watch since Code Geass episodes are so few and far between. Just watching the dub on YouTube since I don't feel like downloading it quite yet. First episode was the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. Dub's actually done great. Nothing's cut and the voices for Shinobu and Kaede actually still sound cute as opposed to the 20+ I was expecting.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Slade: Finished NHK a couple days ago.

Did you like it? I thought it was pretty good myself. A nice twist for a modern anime.

As for myself, just Code Geass. Though I'm also going to start up on Soul Eater.

Posted by phlynthe

Digimon...since I haven't watched it in a while...

Posted by Proto Man

Dragon Ball - They are regularly posting the episodes on Toonami Jetstream, so I've been following it. Right now I am on the Red Ribbon sagas right after Goku beats Blue

Posted by CrystalPain

The Tower of Druaga - I am neutral on it, im currently at ep 7

Posted by Rikoru

I watch:
Code Geass (new to it)
Naruto
Bleach
Pokemon (occasionally)
used to watch Fullmetal Alchemist
Reruns of Inuyasha
Used to watch Ninja Nonsense
that's it, pretty much

Posted by Slade

C'mon Arc, if he's capitalizing the right letters of each phrase, DON'T DE-REP HIM. at least not so quickly

Quoting Ant: Did you like it? I thought it was pretty good myself. A nice twist for a modern anime.

Yeah, I thought it was excellent. I had read about how the "suicide arc" was depressing or some ****, but the series maintained its hilarity throughout pretty much the whole thing. They nailed the hikikomori and otaku lifestyles and added enough bizarreness to make it awesome. Plus it had some very quotable moments. Now I really want to yell dramatic phrases next time I have a snowball fight.

YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE

Posted by Arcadios

HEY I DID WHAT I FELT WAS RIGHT
Also done with the Ah! My Goddess! series.
I'm probably gonna pick up Nanoha StrikerS again since I dropped it before for being so boring. Heard it got better as it goes into the double digit episodes.
Also now I have delicious DVD rips.

So Slade, how about commenting on that Geass?

Posted by Stalolin

Just finished the Higurashi series.

NOW WATCHING SAYONARA ZETSUBOU SENSEI

man this series is great

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/OMGZERGRUSH/INTERNET.png[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Stalolin: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/OMGZERGRUSH/INTERNET.png[/IMG]

Not having it leads to even more despair.

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?!

Posted by Arcadios

I heard it was good.

Posted by Stalolin

Series is about a teacher who finds pretty much everything depressing and his classroom of really ****ing weird kids (girl who's always cheery, girl who needs everything even, girl who sleeps at the school, girl who can only talk over E-Mail) that sort of thing.

PRETTY HILARIOUS

though from what I've seen of the second season it doesn't make sense. At all. But watch it anyways.

Posted by Alastor

Eh, what the hell. HOOK ME UP, SIR LOLIN. I'll give it two or three episodes, at least.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Alastor: Eh, what the hell. HOOK ME UP, SIR LOLIN. I'll give it two or three episodes, at least.

What he said.
Tower of Druaga, ep 12 needs to ****ing come out.

Posted by Slade

I've been watching Code Geass with some of that Sayonara _______ Sensei stuff thrown in. But it's really annoying when there are two subs going on at the same time... and I think most episodes uploaded to veoh are like that. :(

It might just be for the first season, though, because I'm not seeing that really cool intro. Is the awesome intro only in the second season? help me lolin

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Slade;855464]I've been watching Code Geass with some of that Sayonara _______ Sensei stuff thrown in. But it's really annoying when there are two subs going on at the same time... and I think most episodes uploaded to veoh are like that. :(

It might just be for the first season, though, because I'm not seeing that really cool intro. Is the awesome intro only in the second season? help me lolin

[youtube=OM8ODecbuhA]OM8ODecbuhA[/youtube]

That one?

Starts in at about ep 6 of the first season.

And here's a torrent for the series: http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Sayonara-Zetsubou-Sensei-Complete-S1-S2/443244887adebaa97634905dc8729b48987a2979584c

I'LL EVEN SEED FOR YOU GUYS

Posted by Ant

Watched up to episode 3 of Soul Eater. I like the style and the weird concept of demons and ****. I think it's up to episode 9 currently, so I'll catch up in the days to come.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. So are all the episodes in that torrent subbed twice over? I mean are there two translations going on at once, one on the top and the other on the bottom of the screen? Because that's the issue I was having with the vids uploaded on veoh.

But if they're not like that, then I've gotta make room for this one soon! Because otherwise it was amazing.

Also, just watched the Phoenix Wright parody again and noticed they threw in "DL6" at 0:07. geniuses...

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Slade;855661]Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. So are all the episodes in that torrent subbed twice over? I mean are there two translations going on at once, one on the top and the other on the bottom of the screen? Because that's the issue I was having with the vids uploaded on veoh.

But if they're not like that, then I've gotta make room for this one soon! Because otherwise it was amazing.

Also, just watched the Phoenix Wright parody again and noticed they threw in "DL6" at 0:07. geniuses...

that'd be the second episode of the second season that you were watching buddy

it's got jappo text on the bottom too

don't watch zoku sayonara zetsubou sensei first!

Posted by Slade

AH. Okay. Thanks for the tip.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Ant: Watched up to episode 3 of Soul Eater. I like the style and the weird concept of demons and ****. I think it's up to episode 9 currently, so I'll catch up in the days to come.

Soul Eater's weird, I'm watching that and re-watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.

Posted by Arcadios

Higurashi was good but it's not something I['d rewatch anytime soon.

also might drop To Love Ru since Ayako aren't bringing any subs out for it.

Posted by Shade

Death Nooooooote

Post L episodes suck ***.

Posted by Apathetic

FLCL
<3

Posted by Stalolin

New Getter Robo (****ING AWESOME, giant robots **** yeah)
Super Dimension Fortress Macross (i have technically only seen the first episode so far, BUT IT WAS PRETTY COOL)

Posted by Arcadios

****ing Code Geass R2, nigggers.
Done rewatching Zero no Tsukaima: Futasuki no Kishi in a day. It was okay but eh, it was more of a stepping stone towards then third season more than anything...excluding fanservice. Done with Kurenai and Kanokon along with dropping To Love Ru. Kurenai was good but the ending was a bit...eh. Kanokon is based on fanservice so the ending really didn't matter.
now I'm watching Manabi Straight since I finally am able to watch it on a good computer since my old one was so ****ty it distorted the picture on a high resi video. I watched the first episode and liked it. I also got everyone's name down by memory which is funky since it takes me a couple of episodes to do that.

Posted by Breakman

i just finally finished watching gurren lagann
i'm not sure if it gets more epic than that

anyway, i'm starting to watch gaogaigar

Posted by Shade

Quoting Slade:

Phoenix Wright parody? O_O Hook me up, good sir!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Shade;857977]Phoenix Wright parody? O_O Hook me up, good sir!

Not what you'd think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwVJ1_Un6qU