What annoys you?

Posted by ~vampire~

Heres a thread where you can post what annoys you. Can be anything and I'm expecting anything :P

Old people talking about their lives annoys me.

Your turn.

Posted by higbvuyb

1. Sony Fanboys.
2. Sony.
3. People who think they're funny, but aren't.
4. Anyone who wants to use the username hack here.

Posted by Lord of Spam

People who act overly pretentious for no reason annoy me (coughraptorcough).

Also, people who drive needlessly slow. This one is a real killer, since I live in the old pople capital of the world.:(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

In before "THIS THREAD LOL".

And people who take an unnecessarily long time doing anything. Whether it be looking for something or explaining something.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting higbvuyb:
3. People who think they're funny, but aren't.

Quote for truth! :) Why dint I think about this...

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting ~vampire~: Old people talking about their lives annoys me.

I couldn't disagree more. The older I get the more I appreciate the stories older people have to tell. Makes me hope I have some good memories like that when I'm their age and also makes me miss my grandparents. :(

[quote=vamp]And people who take an unnecessarily long time doing anything. Whether it be looking for something or explaining something.
Agreed. I don't think I could ever live down in the south. Maybe its just because up here in NY we do everything super fast and have no patience, at all, but it seems that life just slows down to a snail's pace after you cross into virginia and beyond.

I also hate ignorant people, stupid people, lazy people, pretentious people, rude people, superficial people ..... "bad" people in general I suppose.

Doctors who forget to sign the type and screen tube when drawing blood from a patient, then argue with you about its importance, proving that they're retarded for not understanding the most simplest way to help ensure correct patient identity and blood type for transfusions (which I suppose puts them into the group mentioned above).

VP's and Sr. VP's who choose quantity over quality of products, which ultimately ends up always costing us more money in the long run, yet they continue to do it regardless.

..... more to come, I'm sure of it .....

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting NES Queen: I couldn't disagree more.

Well its all about our opinions NesQ. I dont like that, you do :)

Quoting NES Queen: The older I get the more I appreciate the stories older people have to tell

I have other things I'd like to do in general. I'm not the guy for that...

Quoting NES Queen: Makes me hope I have some good memories like that when I'm their age and also makes me miss my grandparents. :( .....

I dont need their lifetime memories to miss my GPs, I got the moments I spent with them during my life :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting NES Queen: Agreed. I don't think I could ever live down in the south. Maybe its just because up here in NY we do everything super fast and have no patience, at all, but it seems that life just slows down to a snail's pace after you cross into virginia and beyond.

Hi, I'm Matt. I got a $600 dollar ticket for doing 60 in a one lane 20mph school AND construction zone with workers present. I also have been known to travel at triple digits on the highway and spin my tires at every available oppurtuinity.

lol slow whut?

Posted by NES Queen

Well you're one person in a state you yourself claim is full of slow old people. And I meant more along the lines of everyday things, not just driving Speed Racer *go Speed Racer, go go Speed Racer, go Speed Racer go!* Like paying for something in a store. I dont want to chit chat with the cashier. You scan my crap, I give you money, you give me change, I'm gone. Don't pick up my items and start talking to me about how the new Charmin with aloe doesn't chafe your cheeks anymore and I should buy that instead of the Quilted Northern in my basket.

And they walk slow. Walking down wall street during lunchtime here in Manhatten can almost be called a sport.

And they talk slow. Takes them close to 3 minutes to say something that would take me only 30 seconds.

Posted by GameMiestro

-AIM Express. Every 5 minutes- "WE'RE SORRY BUT WE'VE DECIDED TO BE ANNOYING AND LOG YOU OUT FOR NO REASON. YOUR BUDDY LIST IS SCREWED."

-Bandwith.

-Sex based humor. Sorry if I just offended 95% of you.

Posted by Shin-Ra

- Mouth noises
- People who don't know how to shut up
- People who flaunt music and use it as a means to gain acceptance. Yeah, it's cool to have similar taste and respect bands/musicians, but people with only this on their mind annoy me. It comes off as creepy, shallow, and it cheapens the actual music.
- My internet connection not working for 5 months (it's back by the way)
- People who drive like complete idiots, namely those with bright lights who ride my ass and don't know to go around
- Houston, Texas

Posted by Klarth

Spoilt people who don't realise that they're spoilt. (lol this could apply to anyone)
Not having a phone line at home.
People blind to the truth.
People blind to the opinions of others.
Sunny days.
People who make threads in the wrong place! nah, I'm kiddiMOVED

Posted by Unite

People blind to the truth.
People blind to whats happening around them.
People who don't speak up when they know something is wrong.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth:
Sunny days.
People who make threads in the wrong place!

Sunny days annoy you? Are you depressed or are you a vampire?

Sorry, I dint really know where to put it...

Posted by Speedfreak

Being treated like I have some kind of disability because I don't find Paris Hilton hot, I admire intelligence and I'm not completely fucking shallow.

Posted by Arczu

People who speak with a "I < YOU" attitude which ****es me off to no end. My sisters do this all the time. The upside is when I 1-up them, they back off. Most of these types of people anyway.

Dogs barking at night.. man they are persistant.

Parents mistreating their kids in public. "No you can't have that ball now GET IN THE CAR!!"
*Kid cries*
"I'll slap you if you keep that up!"
*Kid wimpers*

And being disturbed at regular intervals when I'm concentrating. This one happens FAR too often, but it's not as bad as #1.

Oh... five: people who have English as their first language, nearly 18 years old, but who cannot spell for their life. I'm talking about many of those "roxxor my soxxors lol u suk" people. I'd like to see them write an essay.

Quoted post: Dogs barking at night.. man they are persistant.

Birds in the morning.

Oh, and heat.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Unite: People blind to the truth.
People blind to whats happening around them.
People who don't speak up when they know something is wrong.

lol

[quote=~vampire~]
Sunny days annoy you? Are you depressed or are you a vampire?
Partially and no! The sun pisses me off and screws up my vision. Bad sun BAD.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth:
Partially and no! The sun pisses me off and screws up my vision. Bad sun BAD.

lol why dont you get sunglasses? ;)

About birds in the morning: These crows keep yelling in front of my window every week.I wish I had a shotgun... I find that annoying as well yet it doesn't happen often enough to be the number 1 thing in my head.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=~vampire~]
lol why dont you get sunglasses?
It still irritates the **** out of me. It's like having someone dangling a light bulb above your head (and I never have any bright ideas anyway). Sunglasses wouldn't help.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth: It still irritates the **** out of me. It's like having someone dangling a light bulb above your head (and I never have any bright ideas anyway). Sunglasses wouldn't help.

Very well then. If you prefere being annoyed by the sun than the glasses, do so.

Posted by Random

1. Annoying People Annoy Me :)
2. Democrats who argue politics when they know nothing about politics
3. Sony
4. My girlfriend :)
5. Your Face

Posted by NES Queen

car alarms. we're all pretty much immune to them nowadays anyway since they go off at the slightest non-theft worthy twitch. my neighbors car goes off every single night. every, single, night. get the dam[COLOR="White"]n[/COLOR] thing fixed already!

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting SomebodyRandom:
4. My girlfriend :)

Hope she never reads this :P

Posted by Random

Quoting ~vampire~: Hope she never reads this :P

LOL she probably won't.

I guess NES Queen annoys me. She de repped me on my post because she didn't think it was funny. OH BOOHOO get over it.. You got a Knife up your *** or something?

Posted by Zeta

The kids in my school walk so ****ing slow from class to class. It takes them about half a minute to go 5 feet. To make matters worse, they always line up right next to each other, forming a wall of sorts and making it difficult to get past.

****es me off to no end.

Quoted post: I guess NES Queen annoys me. She de repped me on my post because she didn't think it was funny. OH BOOHOO get over it.. You got a Knife up your *** or something?

lol yet you hate someone for drepping you?

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: lol yet you hate someone for drepping you?

Nah not hate. But i'm annoyed by it because she went out of her way to tell me i'm not funny. I just figured i'd do it to make her upset :)

I can be a real ****.

Quoted post: Nah not hate. But i'm annoyed by it because she went out of her way to tell me i'm not funny. I just figured i'd do it to make her upset

I can be a real ****.

... yeah, you sure showed her, champ.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: ... yeah, you sure showed her, champ.

Well I must have done something to hit a nerve because she PMed me about it complaining :)

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Well I must have done something to hit a nerve because she PMed me about it complaining :)

:rolleyes:
the reason i PM'ed you was because i'd prefer to discuss personal issues with people in private, rather than creating all this baby drama for the whole forum to get absorbed in.

1. you're not even quoting me correctly. i couldn't care less if you put my comment from derepping you in your sig, rep comments were public info at one point anyway. i'm just not happy that you've changed it and made me sound like an idiot with your little addition at the end.

2. as explained in the next PM to you, it's not about the quote. its the little crap you added after it.

and this is all actually quite funny because i had truely forgotten why i disliked you and derepped you in the first place weeks ago. and then blamo, it surfaces again....

Posted by Random

Quoting NES Queen: :rolleyes:
the reason i PM'ed you was because i'd prefer to discuss personal issues with people in private, rather than creating all this baby drama for the whole forum to get absorbed in.

1. you're not even quoting me correctly. i couldn't care less if you put my comment from derepping you in your sig, rep comments were public info at one point anyway. i'm just not happy that you've changed it and made me sound like an idiot with your little addition at the end.

2. as explained in the next PM to you, it's not about the quote. its the little crap you added after it.

and this is all actually quite funny because i had truely forgotten why i disliked you and derepped you in the first place weeks ago. and then blamo, it surfaces again....

Heh I figure i'd point out

A. I quoted you fine. I still have the de rep statement :)
B. I took it out of my sig (Your welcome)
C. Water under the bridge

Posted by Azure Wolf

You know what irks me...?
idiots on the road.
Not just drunk drivers, but people who dileberately swerve in and out of traffic like they think they're ***s.
And little things like not turning on a directional, or taking a turn to sharp, or speeding by and things.
And people ask me why I avoid getting my license...

Posted by GameMiestro

A certain Super Mod's avatar annoys me to no end. I have no idea why, and I think it's pretty strange of me to think so, but I somehow am reminded of that Poe story The Tell-Tale Heart whenever I think of it.

:(

Posted by Xenos

Altinure - no avatar
Big Boss - ... just a game character - sees NO resemblence or connection to tell tale heart
Linkman - no avatar
Dexter - fox wtf?
Linko - how can yuffie remind anyone of tale tell heart?
Sabredog - ...?! Maybe I hit jackpot.

Either way, I get more ****ed off at people who DRIVE.TOO.****.SLOW.

Posted by Fate

-American otaku that think they are Japanese
-Rude customers
-Florida drivers
-Those not courteous enough to let you pass through the grocery line when all you want to buy is a pack of gum vs. their entire three grocery carts of food
-Not having enough time to do anything
-Having too much time to do nothing
-Those that don't understand how much it hurts to break a nail
-Chicks that look like dudes or chicks that dress in disgustingly tomboyish ways; it's insulting to me that there are girls that are into what I'm into but they look like ****
-Ugly boys that wear American Eagle or Hollister
-Those that don't believe I am not a narcissist
-Musical elitists
-Lack of apple juice

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: -Chicks that look like dudes or chicks that dress in disgustingly tomboyish ways; it's insulting to me that there are girls that are into what I'm into but they look like ****

Oh, sorry. I don't like pink.

I hate big-bad scary son of a *****es that dress in run for da gunz while holding their pants at the same time. Or chavs. Chav fasion sucksass. Emo fashion is stupid too. I hate chicks who have this huge *** crack glaring at my face or either suffers from a rather curious disease and likes to suffer from a lack of clothing.

Posted by Fate

Pink isn't the definite color of a girl.

Posted by Xenos

wut???

Posted by Azure Wolf

So my wearing belted pants and long shirts (Am a girl) with anime on it (is an otaku) is offensive to you?
Pfft. I like what I like.
You like what you like.
And what is up with pink lately!?

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting ~vampire~:
Old people talking about their lives.

That and coffee's actually fun, and throw in a beer thar and yer set.

Uhhh, few things annoy me, winter, I'd say. :(

Posted by Fate

Quoting Azure Wolf: So my wearing belted pants and long shirts (Am a girl) with anime on it (is an otaku) is offensive to you?
Pfft. I like what I like.
You like what you like.
And what is up with pink lately!?

No, belted pants and anime shirts are fine, seeing as how that is what I wear sometimes. I'm talking dyke trash.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting NES Queen: :rolleyes:

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Heh I figure i'd point out

A. I quoted you fine. I still have the de rep statement :)
B. I took it out of my sig (Your welcome)
C. Water under the bridge

All these debates and quotes for a simple negative rep comment...now thats annoying.... :rolleyes:

Posted by ExoXile

Oh oh oh!

And Judge deleting my posts.
Or, actually.

Even though Klath's not deleting them as frequent, his deletions tends to be more annoying.

Or actually, it doesn't really bother me.

Lol, I amz non-annoyable. :D

Posted by Xero

Vampiro/klarth/sniper annoy me.

Posted by ExoXile

How could Vamp ever annoy someone? :cookie:

Posted by ~vampire~

Good question. I like this dude. Hes freaking funny. (vamp of copurse)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting ExoXile: How could Vamp ever annoy someone? :cookie:

He p[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]sses me off all the time.

Too far.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Flame ghost]
Vampiro/klarth/sniper annoy me.
[quote=~vampire~]
Good question. I like this dude. Hes freaking funny. (vamp of copurse)
Oh lord you're such a bad actor it hurts.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth: Oh lord you're such a bad actor it hurts.

Why the **** did you de-rep me for? Whats with the acting?

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=13684

Posted by The Judge

Owned.

Posted by ~vampire~

What? You guys think I'm flame ghost? I dont even know this guy! I hate puppeting!

How would you guys know anyway?

IPs.

Posted by ~vampire~

What about them? I have the same IP adress? Well I'm posting at a public library. Maybe this guy goes there too...I dunno. Honestly! Do I even post like this guy?

Posted by Klarth

Yes

Yeah, you do. It's not as annoying, But it's a similar oblivious sort of typing.

Posted by Saber tooth

the thing that relly annoys me are the stupid mod's and there stupid wast of power oblesly they don't know how to use very well.

Just like how you don't know how to use the English language very well? Seriously, get the **** out.

Posted by ExoXile

Would you all still loev me if I maed tah ~ExoXile~? :big_bird:

asdfg

Posted by Saber tooth

The Judge Klarth also annoy me also there so dum wited

Posted by Saber tooth

i wish bendehur2007was not banned his the mod and adm hater he would take care of this very well his power is overwelling

Posted by NES Queen

Yes, his My Little Pony power surely is ovewhelming. Second only to The Care Bear Stare.

Posted by Random

Quoting Saber tooth: i wish bendehur2007was not banned his the mod and adm hater he would take care of this very well his power is overwelling

LOL OH PLEASE NO NOT BENDEHUR2007... HES GOT SO MUCH POWER... I THINK HE'LL SEND LIGHTNING TO KILL US ALL...

Posted by Saber tooth

Nes Queen he my be banned you just shut up shut up shut up fool.

Posted by Saber tooth

SomebodyRandom you'r not in any danger of his warth so your safe.

Posted by Random

Quoting Saber tooth: SomebodyRandom you'r not in any danger of his warth so your safe.

LOL... Good to know.. You keep up the good work.

Posted by NES Queen

This isn't the Wizard of Oz. If you say it three times and click your heals that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

[IMG]http://www.eve-files.com/media/09/mr_t.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Random

Quoting NES Queen: This isn't the Wizard of Oz. If you say it three times and click your heals that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

[IMG]http://www.eve-files.com/media/09/mr_t.jpg[/IMG]

*shhh* careful what you say.. HIS POWER IS *LAUGHS* OVERWELHMING...

Glad to know i'm on the safe side :dance:

Posted by NES Queen

Yes, lucky you. I'm terribly frightened to be in danger of his "warth".

Posted by Random

Quoting NES Queen: Yes, lucky you. I'm terribly frightened to be in danger of his "warth".

Maybe you should take shelter? Use one of those Cold War Bomb Shelters :big_bird:

First the Tsunami, then Hurricane Katrina.. And now this... What will we ever do.

Posted by NES Queen

*back on topic*

It annoys me when people take a joke too far to the point where it stops being funny.

Posted by Random

Gee I wonder who thats pointed to :-\

I was trying to get a reaction out of him but that obviously didn't work. Then the joke could have still been funny and kept going but he never did.

Posted by The Judge

This thread makes me chuckle.

Posted by Saber tooth

SomebodyRandom you gain alot of rep from bendehur2007 you have gain alot of his trust i just want you to know. the trust you gained was at least 45% to bendehu2007 on SomebodyRandom for ever one elsa i am not telling

Posted by Colonel

You know what annoys me? My schools cheer leaders. When you think cheer leader you'd think hot chicks and short skirts, but my schools cheer leaders are fat, annoying, girls who think that if you become a cheer leader any male will come running to your feet. But thats not all the cheers they do are terrible, i mean geez if your gonna do a cheer, at least make the effort to create one that i can't reenact.

Posted by Random

Quoting Saber tooth: SomebodyRandom you gain alot of rep from bendehur2007 you have gain alot of his trust i just want you to know. the trust you gained was at least 45% to bendehu2007 on SomebodyRandom for ever one elsa i am not telling

Sweet this must make Superior to all the other VGC Members :-P

ALL HAIL SR!! :-D

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Sweet this must make Superior to all the other VGC Members :-P

ALL HAIL SR!! :-D

:rolleyes:

Yes, because being like and respected by a group of My Little Pony loving retards is a great feat in and of itself.

Again, back on topic....

I am greatly annoyed by retards, and trolls.

Posted by Xenos

You know what ****es me off the most? Slow drivers.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU? THE LIGHT. HAS. TURNED. GREEN. LOLOLOLOL STFU STOP TALKING ON YOUR STUPIDASS CELL PHONE AND GO!"

<- notorious honker

People who honk at you when there's nothing you can possibly even do about the current situation are annoying.

Posted by Klarth

Vampiro annoys me.

Posted by muffla

i hate noobs dnt what im doin there is always a noob to yell at

Posted by NES Queen

It annoys me when people list a textbook for sale on half.com, and then when the book arrives it is completely wrong.

1. ISBN number's are there for a reason, retard. If your number doesn't match the one I'm looking for and need, you are of no help to me.
2. If I ask for a hardcover book and you give me a softcover, you are a retard.
3. If the book states on the front cover "This edition is manufactured in India and is authorized for sale only in India," and I don't fuking live in India yet you sell it to me anyway, you are a retard.

grrrrrrr..... the search continues for a cheap textbook. Anyone have a spare copy of Linear Algebra and It's Applications (3rd ed, updated, by Lay, and NOT from India)?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Getting raped by tha campus bookstore annoys me. I spent over $500 on books this year. By selling them back to the campus bookstore, I made back about $50.

TEN PERCENT IS NOT A FAIR RESELL VALUE. THAT IS RAPE. BRUTAL, ANAL RAPE.

Posted by The Judge

It's better than not selling them, being poor, and having some lame book sitting around, mocking you.

Posted by NES Queen

textbooks that were from required classes i had to take and didn't like (history, economics, organic chem) i would sell online to other people. bookstore will always rape you up the arse. so if they offered me $13, i would turn around and sell it online for $25 which is still cheaper for someone to buy than the the $40 the bookstore would charge for my $13 book.

books related to my major i kept, and actually still occasionally reference today. so i advise you don't sell them off. i'm kicking myself in the arse now for throwing out my old calc notebooks. it's been 4yrs since i did any calculus and i'm jumping into a calc 3 class this summer. should be an interesting wake up call.

Posted by Philsdad

Yeah, college book stores are a joke. And it sems like the book industry is becoming as corrupt as the music industry nowadays. When publishers can get away with charging $50 more for a hardcover book that has a 50 cent piece of cardboard, you know something is wrong. Online PDFs are always nice if you can find them. There are probably usenet groups or DC++ hubs out there with a lot of textbooks you could download.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Saber tooth: the thing that relly annoys me are the stupid mod's and there stupid wast of power oblesly they don't know how to use very well.

Seriously shut up. Your annoying. If you cant type, go learn and come back here. ops wait! Your banned. Aw :(

Posted by Raptor

It really annoys me when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." Also, vampires annoy me. Vampires and all their pathetic woe-is-me-I'm-so-dark-and-forlorn emo-tastic crises are so overrated it makes me sick.

Posted by ~vampire~

wow...

Dont get too positive raptor! You could have a psychological conflict :rolleyes:

Posted by specopssv44

People who complain about everything.... I hate when civilians talk about how hard their life is...they dont know hard is...

Posted by Dexter

Someone's phone battery life dying in the midst of me expressing something of great importance. That abrupt extrication really aggravates me. :mad:

Posted by ExoXile

Old milk, it's just.. sour.

Posted by ~vampire~

Cats annoy me.

Posted by Delilah

People. This thread. Friends. Family. Plagerists. My little sister. Idiots who don't know how to keep their mouths shut.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Ladydragonrider: This thread.

Why the **** are you posting in it if it annoys you?

Posted by Xenos

Maybe she doesn't mean it. :dunno:

Posted by Noir

American preppy blonde girls...*shudders* And...ignorant people, ugly *** girls trying to flirt by dressing like a prostitute when they're fat...
Too many of those.

Posted by sabre

Insensitive people are at the top, by a mile.

Posted by Xenos

Hm ... now that you mentioned it, I never really liked superficial or hypocritical people either.

Posted by Pit

Quoting ~vampire~: Why the **** are you posting in it if it annoys you?

because this thread is about what annoys you even if it is this thread

white yuppies who act black annoy me

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Xenos: Hm ... now that you mentioned it, I never really liked superficial or hypocritical people either.

Neither do I. When I see Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton and Britney spears, I go nuts on how they aren't who they actually are. 50 cent is not any better. He has absolutly no respect for women. Wonder what he does at home with his wife and what kind of kids thats gonna make :rolleyes:

Posted by Raptor

It's pretty annoying when people are more hung up on artificial and hypocritical celebrities or political figures and their personal lives than the people close to them whom they should be devoting much more of their attention and affection towards.

Then again, I assume most vampires walk a lonely road down a boulevard of broken dreams...

Posted by The Judge

Flame Ghost annoys me. Man that guy was a faggot.

Posted by chec

starbucks patrons, my ****ing *** ****

Posted by Ant

CHEC! MAN! WE MISSED YOU!

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting The Judge: Flame Ghost annoys me. Man that guy WAS a faggot.

:)

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Raptor]Then again, I assume most vampires walk a lonely road down a boulevard of broken dreams...
Awesome song man.

Posted by ~vampire~

Indeed, I love that song.

Posted by love at first fright

what annoy me is when white pples keep saying INDEED!!!!! its so fuking annoying and when white pples be acting black OMG!!!! they need 2 stop all dat if your not black than stfu and stop trying 2 be black and why da fuk white pples be saying YOYOYO so fuking weird

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting love at first fright: what annoy me is when white pples keep saying INDEED!!!!! its so fuking annoying and when white pples be acting black OMG!!!! they need 2 stop all dat if your not black than stfu and stop trying 2 be black and why da fuk white pples be saying YOYOYO so fuking weird

indeed. oh wai....[COLOR="DimGray"]****ing moron[/COLOR]

LOOK I SAID DONT SAY INDEED ITS SO ANNOYING INDEED THIS INDEED THAT THEY JUST NEED 2 STFU!!!!!!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting love at first fright: what annoy me is when white pples keep saying INDEED!!!!! its so fuking annoying and when white pples be acting black OMG!!!! they need 2 stop all dat if your not black than stfu and stop trying 2 be black and why da fuk white pples be saying YOYOYO so fuking weird

Black people keep saying indeed?

NO I DONT SAY INDEED EWWW HELL NO I DO NOT SAY INDEED LIKE THAT BLACK PPLES DO NOT SAY INDEED NEVER!!!!!!

Quoting love at first fright: NO I DONT SAY INDEED EWWW HELL NO I DO NOT SAY INDEED LIKE THAT BLACK PPLES DO NOT SAY INDEED NEVER!!!!!!

WHEN DID U EVER HEAR BLACK PPLES SAYING INDEED ?

Posted by Xero

The hell? What a newbie...

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It irritates me when people try to get a point across multiple, multiple times and they turn out to be ****in' retarded (Lookin' in Keytards direction).

And one of my best friends, Ajala Bandele (who happens to be black), says indeed all of the time.

I hate it when some illiterate ****** comes in and attempts bashes people for having a larger vocabulary than he does (or in his case, tell them to "stfu"). (I DO agree with the whole wigger thing, though. I don't mind if you like rap, just don't try and conform to the whole "gangsta'" image, and be yourself. :D)

Quoting love at first fright: OOGA OOGA BIX NOOD

Seriously, are you black? Because you're a credit to your race.

yes dude i am black but everyone say i act white i dont talk like im black i act like im white LIKE OMG!!!!!

Posted by NES Queen

No, you talk and act like a retard.

Quoted post: yes dude i am black but everyone say i act white i dont talk like im black i act like im white LIKE OMG!!!!!

Nah, how you type is pretty much how the stereotypical nigra talks. Loudly, and very dumbly.

Posted by sabre

Christ almighty people.

Does nobody on this ****ing message board understand the concept of "keeping your mouth shut?" You guys screw up so many threads this way.

Locked.

Posted by

Racist people..

Posted by Kanashuri

Kathy

Posted by Nite

well i just wana say
it really annoys me when
i get slow internet/network speed!
and i hate firewalls!

my mother annoys me :(

Posted by Kanashuri

Mother jokes annoy me.

Posted by

everyone and everything, except me bc im pimp gangster and corrupt lick habidigar!

Posted by Colonel

Bakura. enough said.

Posted by Xero

[QUOTE=

Posted by The Judge

Imagine for a moment the color of clear. It's constituted primarily by the color behind it, resting solely on a blank enivornment that our minds cannot possibly comprehend due to the level of thought that would take to imagine the sight of invisibility and nothingness, even beyond a blank white canvas, or black, for that matter, as white is a collection of all colors. Furthering on to not being able to properly percieve reality as we truly want to, while we strive so hard to know truths, but with every truth comes another question. A naturally war-mongering race driven to strive for peace, we wish more than anything to be master of all we survey, and yet are born with a built-in desire to worship and be lead by someone greater. The innate properties of the third dimension, and if there is even a fourth dimension to be noted, or anything greater. That would mean there are not parallel universes, but rather, different dimensions of which to be in, rather than side by side. Parallel, in this case, would mean that the universes are still next to each other, but sharing wholely different properties. Then again, our entire definition of what first, second, third, and so on dimensions really are could be totally wrong, and dimensions could be little more than parallel realities, if they exist at all beyond an incorrect notion.

These things annoy me.

Posted by poisonblood

Thats deep.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: Imagine for a moment the color of clear. It's constituted primarily by the color behind it, resting solely on a blank enivornment that our minds cannot possibly comprehend due to the level of thought that would take to imagine the sight of invisibility and nothingness, even beyond a blank white canvas, or black, for that matter, as white is a collection of all colors. Furthering on to not being able to properly percieve reality as we truly want to, while we strive so hard to know truths, but with every truth comes another question. A naturally war-mongering race driven to strive for peace, we wish more than anything to be master of all we survey, and yet are born with a built-in desire to worship and be lead by someone greater. The innate properties of the third dimension, and if there is even a fourth dimension to be noted, or anything greater. That would mean there are not parallel universes, but rather, different dimensions of which to be in, rather than side by side. Parallel, in this case, would mean that the universes are still next to each other, but sharing wholely different properties. Then again, our entire definition of what first, second, third, and so on dimensions really are could be totally wrong, and dimensions could be little more than parallel realities, if they exist at all beyond an incorrect notion.

These things annoy me.

*applause* wow. I'll try not to annoy you cuz I'm gonna have a lot to read :eek:

Posted by The Judge

That was just the tip of the iceberg. I'm not even going into the things my mortal mind can comprehend, like people.

Actually, maybe I will if I have nothing better to do at lunch.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

-People who abuse their lovers.
-Bitches on their Cell Phones while driving.
-People who don't accept the fact that I dislike them.
-Ex's.
-The people who take your order at the Drive-Thru.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: That was just the tip of the iceberg. I'm not even going into the things my mortal mind can comprehend, like people.

Actually, maybe I will if I have nothing better to do at lunch.

Aw do so. I always enjoy trying to understand your mind :)

Posted by mis0

A very material annoyance is the fact that the Ariel Atom isn't street legal in the United States. What a **** shame.

I'm also annoyed with the stupid *** Wal*Mart that's down the street from my workplace. I wish it had been petitioned, and I hope it burns down or gets flooded or smited by *** himself. LOCUSTS PLZ!!1

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

zealots annoy me

Posted by Gollum

Asian supremacists. Specifically the ones who think that everything Asian is awesome, and everything "white" is crap, including people. Most Asian people I know are like this. Seriously, if you think everything that isn't Asian is crap, move to Asia. I hate these people.

Posted by Klarth

It annoys me that Gollum barely ever posts anymore.

Quoted post:
I'm also annoyed with the stupid *** Wal*Mart that's down the street from my workplace. I wish it had been petitioned, and I hope it burns down or gets flooded or smited by *** himself. LOCUSTS PLZ!!1

How fitting that I just saw the "Wall-Mart" episode of South Park last night.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Klarth: It annoys me that Gollum barely ever posts anymore.

Well, I have a life now. I sit in my basement all day, eating and watching Friends on dvd!

Which is weird, because I first came here when I was 13 years old. You'd think if I'd stuck around for 3 or 4 years I'd actually post. I think I got lazy. Internet forums used to a be a LOT more fun back in the day. But I do miss the days of mostly harmless, cockroach knight, the x, sable, and everybody else.

Posted by sabre

People who unlock threads that I've locked. F***ing c***s.

Posted by Klarth

Well, you could always try, like, repairing a thread rather than just locking it.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro: How fitting that I just saw the "Wall-Mart" episode of South Park last night.

I watched that documentary "Walmart: The High Cost of Low Price" recently and that got me thinking about the stupid Wal*Mart in the first place, and the face that they've torn up the streets which is causing far too many car accidents and is making it difficult to get to work on time is really irritating not to mention all of the weird freaks lurking around near my work and in my subdivision because of it's proximity to the stupid thing. And they have a freakin' trash incinerator, which emits some pretty nasty pollution too.

A plague upon Sam Walton and his family.

Oh shi- I haven't seen that for ages. I was ****ed at Wal-Mart after I saw that until I realised I didn't care and liked buying **** for cheap.

Posted by mis0

If I cared about the price of things, I'd steal. I don't really. And the fact remains that you actually don't save money by shopping at Wal*Mart. They lure you in by making a few items rediculously low-priced, but usually things end up costing you more there. I mean, my hair care products, between the Tresemmé and the Pantene, I'd end up spending a good $2.50 more than at Target or Kroger. They lie through their disgusting teeth. :)

Something else that annoys me is that there doesn't seem to be a shuttle or bus route specifically with CNM in mind off the line of our new light rail system which goes on-line tomorrow morning from just a few miles from my house, all the way down near, but not very near, my college. It'll be great for UNM students (me, in 6mos) but for CNMers (me, now) it's not really so good. And it's a shame, because it's going to be free for several months. AND there is Wifi in the train, so one could use a DS or even post on VGC instead of being stuck in traffic. :(

Posted by Zeta

I am annoyed by all these arguement threads. I don't participate in them, but am compelled to read them, and all the idiotic banter in them just ****es me off for some reason.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: Oh shi- I haven't seen that for ages. I was ****ed at Wal-Mart after I saw that until I realised I didn't care and liked buying **** for cheap.

Wal-mart is cheap. Thats where you go when you want to "test" a product. Then you get it with a better quality at another shop.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Women, collectively.

Posted by Apathetic

Schoooooooool. Im there to learn, not crap in eachothers faces all day. If I wanted to do that I would come here.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Apathetic: Schoooooooool. Im there to learn, not crap in eachothers faces all day. If I wanted to do that I would come here.

What kind of weirdass fetish school do you attend?

Posted by Kanashuri

It annoys me when I take the peanut butter out of the icebox its hard and difficult to scoop out of the container.

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Kanashuri: It annoys me when I take the peanut butter out of the icebox its hard and difficult to scoop out of the container.

Who the heck freezes peanut butter...?

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Arczu: Who the heck freezes peanut butter...?

Me

Posted by Speedfreak

Minorities that bitch and moan all the time.

Posted by ExoXile

Sony, more so than ever.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting ExoXile: Sony, more so than ever.

Agreed.

People that ask too many questions.

Posted by Kit

[LIST]People who talk on their mobile phones when sitting next to me on a bus or something. It's just annoying to hear him/her blab on about their business, and they have the cheek to say "omg stop listening!"
[/LIST]
[LIST]People who sing along to songs they're listening to in public, especially if they're crap singers.
[/LIST]
[LIST]Chavs in General.
[/LIST]

Posted by Kanashuri

The british

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Kanashuri]The british

I'd be annoyed by consistent superiority too.

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Speedfreak: I'd be annoyed by consistent superiority too.

Hah yeah right

Posted by Klarth

People unable to recognise ETHNIC SUPERIORITY when they see it.

edit: I didn't see this page. ****ing ace, Speed :cool:

Posted by Xenos

Tattoos and piercings.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Xenos: Tattoos and piercings.

I agree on the tattoos. Piercings are fine if done right, and in moderation. One or two on the ears is nice, on occasion a belly button can be fine, but noses, tongues, lips, eyebrows, cheeks, etc. are not that cool.

By the way, are you vietnamese?

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kanashuri: The british

Did you say that in response to my post? Because I'm British too. :D

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Irrelevant]I agree on the tattoos. Piercings are fine if done right, and in moderation. One or two on the ears is nice, on occasion a belly button can be fine, but noses, tongues, lips, eyebrows, cheeks, etc. are not that cool.

By the way, are you vietnamese?
What makes you say that? And yeah, I don't mind much on the ears even though I'd die before I get one.

Posted by poisonblood

It really bothers me when I am on the computer and someone is looking at my monitor.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Xenos: What makes you say that? And yeah, I don't mind much on the ears even though I'd die before I get one.

I think I recognize some of the words in your signature, though I apologize if I'm totally wrong. The woman is vietnamese.

On guys, earrings don't really annoy me. I just think it's a bit silly for most. Though there are some who can pull it off.

Posted by Xenos

The woman ... ?

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Xenos: The woman ... ?

The gf, y0.

Posted by Xenos

... oh. :(

Well, ask her if she likes pho bo vien.

Posted by Gollum

We love pho. Often together.

On topic, I agree with poisonblood. It irritates me when someone reads what I'm reading or writing, because I like privacy.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

WackoHater annoys me. :(

Posted by Kanashuri

Those little shampoo bottles in hotels that i can never completely wash my hair with

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kanashuri: The british

Hey watch it. These people have one wicked sens of humor.

And dude, freezing peanut butter...C'mon. Freeze your tooth paste while your at it.

Quoted post: It really bothers me when I am on the computer and someone is looking at my monitor.

yeah, that's actually a pretty good point. I usually don't realise how annoying that is until it happens.

Posted by Kit

More stuff that annoys me:

Barry Scott - He's just loud, watching the Cillit Bang adverts just **** me off because of the way he yells at people.

Cillit Bang - Because it's sold by Barry Scott.

The Frosties advert - Watch it for yourself, you'll see why.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dRl0XF229IY&search=Frosties%20advert

People who are sad enough to make fu[COLOR="Lime"]c[/color]king remixes/parodies of said Frosties advert. - All of the following links are remixes/parodies of the Frosties advert. There are plenty more too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQTbK1Xcoos&search=Frosties%20advert
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPuNDfKBKmU&search=Frosties%20advert
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eHXs***yOAE&search=Frosties%20advert
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IGBgZau-8qA&search=Frosties%20advert
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UU_edt8_GgI&search=Frosties%20advert

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: yeah, that's actually a pretty good point. I usually don't realise how annoying that is until it happens.

Depends on what you're doing, aminotrite?

I see what you did there, but no. It doesn't matter what's on the screen, it's just always annoying.

Posted by ExoXile

What if you've got the gal over watching a movie, now that's not all that annoying, is it now? :D

Then I'll hook it up to my TV :D But you got a point, that wouldn't annoy me, since I'd be on my bed instead of sitting on my chair having someone gaze over my shoulder.

Posted by ExoXile

You are so awesome. :cool2:

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Flame ghost]
Hey watch it. These people have one wicked sens of humor.
YEAH, YOU CAN ****ING SHUT THE **** UP, FASCIST. crumpets

...I'm Rick Mayall!

Posted by Poco

People who take the internet to seriously. I mean, it's the internet, it's not liek someone is going to come to this place in 10 years and go "lol u=nub"

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: YEAH, YOU CAN ****ING SHUT THE **** UP, FASCIST. crumpets

See?

Posted by Arcadios

Hypocrites.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: I see what you did there, but no. It doesn't matter what's on the screen, it's just always annoying.

My mom sometimes walks up and starts reading my emails while standing just close enough to me to touch my shoulder. It's infuriating. I think it's amplified because she doesn't say anything, she just gets this smile on her face like she expects to be entertained by the "careless ramblings of a kid," or something.

I think someday I'll just have this fake email up talking about suicide. No, sex.
Hahaha it's perfect.

Posted by Dexter

There are certain things in life you look forward to. Moments and opportunities that come your way and you only get one shot at them. You think about how you would do them and you look forward to capturing them and observing how they finally come together. What annoys me is when these moments get taken away in the name of sharing. They're my moments, let me have them.

Quoted post: My mom sometimes walks up and starts reading my emails while standing just close enough to me to touch my shoulder. It's infuriating. I think it's amplified because she doesn't say anything, she just gets this smile on her face like she expects to be entertained by the "careless ramblings of a kid," or something.

My mom did the same recently, but I was in a meme battle with someone. She didn't understand it, nor find it funny and quickly left.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Dexter: There are certain things in life you look forward to. Moments and opportunities that come your way and you only get one shot at them. You think about how you would do them and you look forward to capturing them and observing how they finally come together. What annoys me is when these moments get taken away in the name of sharing. They're my moments, let me have them.

I'm fine with sharing spectacular moments as long as no one says anything or thinks too much. I hate feeling that tension when someone is thinking "wtf is the big deal?" Makes me think all the better of people who are content to observe and experience things without muscling their way through it.
Actually there are only two people who I know I could just experience something with, and they're both female.

We're probably talking about completely different things, though.

@Vamp: My mom tries to read whatever I'm reading, and if it's an email she'll ask who it's from. Annoyance amplifier x3.5

Another thing I just thought of is when I'm out with my friends having fun, or having some one-on-one time with a girl(woman? whoah borderline dude) and my parents call me. Actually, what usually happens is they come looking for me, since I have no cell phone of my own, nor shall I ever get one without a very good reason.

Quoted post: I hate feeling that tension when someone is thinking "wtf is the big deal?" Makes me think all the better of people who are content to observe and experience things without muscling their way through it.

***, I ****ing hate that. It's actually really annoying when you're excited about something only to have someone else say "uh... ok" and not give a ****. I don't know why it gets to me, but it does.

Posted by Slade

Haha, I've ****ed off a good friend of mine that way a couple times, but he was all excited about something that had a 1/bazillion chance of working out how he wanted. I wanted him to be cautious about how excited he was about it.

For regular things, though, yeah party poopers suck ***.

What I hate even more is when I'm content with not saying anything, and someone else is nervous about it. When I can feel that tension, I get annoyed. In general, when people don't chill, I get yanked out of my laid back, and enjoyable, state.

You mean that awkward silence where you don't find it awkward, but the other person does? Because that can also be pretty annoying.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Dexter: There are certain things in life you look forward to. Moments and opportunities that come your way and you only get one shot at them. You think about how you would do them and you look forward to capturing them and observing how they finally come together. What annoys me is when these moments get taken away in the name of sharing. They're my moments, let me have them.

/agree'd 100%

I also tend to hate being called gay for owning a DS. :mad:

Fukken people and their PSP's around here.....

Posted by Arczu

Setting a wall of torrents up... only to come home later and find the client shut down : (

I actually came home early today too start watching because I found some of my friends' videos among what else I watch...

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: You mean that awkward silence where you don't find it awkward, but the other person does? Because that can also be pretty annoying.

Why, throughout my existence, do I perpetually perform poorly when it is a question of brevity, shortness, and being concise? :D

Yeah that's exactly it, just mine was drawn out and lame.

Posted by Aesthetic

Funny, I thought that some moments require another person's presence. That would seem to make it their moment as well, logically speaking. But hey, if the moment's all about you, by all means, stop sharing.

Posted by Slade

It really annoys me when I read something someone writes on here that I disagree whole-heartedly with, and they have a little smiley thing at the end, be it ;), :D. or :).

I think because I imagine them sitting there smugly and I want to punch them in the face.

Funny, I love doing that. I recently had a whole argument on another forum where ever post ended with a smilie face.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sapphire Rose: /agree'd 100%

I also tend to hate being called gay for owning a DS. :mad:

Fukken people and their PSP's around here.....

Own both! :D

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: Funny, I love doing that. I recently had a whole argument on another forum where ever post ended with a smilie face.

Oh, I like to do it, but when the opposing side does it... :mad:

Actually, I'm hardly ever involved in the conflict itself, but just reading through them when I get to a post like that it annoys me.

But this one's fine :cookie:

It also tends to be used by the people who are right.

fukken love the cookie monster smilie. I always notice a severe lack of him whenever I post somewhere else.

Posted by S

I despise anyone that talks out of their ***, and anyone that thinks they are above rules.

Posted by GameMiestro

When I don't get the joke.

That seems to happen a lot... :(

Posted by jefferey shalome

this. http://lolannoyingsound.ytmnd.com/