Fantasy games...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Name some games you want to see on the Wii, and how you would want them to be played. Avoid listing games that have already been announced.

Star Wars: Lightsaber Duel - Ever since the controller was shown, I've wanted this game. It's pretty self-explanatory. Duel online with lightsabers, using the controller as the weapon itself. Customize your Jedi or Sith to your personal style.

Castlevania - A whip-slinging adventure title would be great for the Wii. It shouldn't be a hack-n-slasher like the last 2 3D iterations of the series have been, but more along the lines of Castlevania 64 with its exploration and puzzle elements. Precision whip attacks using the controller would be a blast, says I.

Posted by Linko_16

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble Wii - It was a great idea the first time around, but really hard to coordinate on the Gameboy. This'd be a great second chance for it. Besides, you know Kirby'd probably be saying "Wii!" with all the rolling around, anyway.

Star Fox Wii - Forgive me if this has been mentioned without me noticing, but using the Wiimote as a plane's control stick would be unique. Couple that with, y'know, missles and stuff, and you have a great new Star Fox game (more SF64-ish than Assault, hopefully)

Extreme Hair-Combing

Yeah, I'm out of ideas.

It would be cool to move the Arwing around with the Wiimote, and use the control stick to tilt the ship. That way you wouldn't have to tilt completely to one side. That'd open up some cool stunts during gameplay.

Posted by Random

1. Some sort of Jedi Lightsaber wielding game in which you use the remote to hack and slash.

2. I wish they'd make a Mario RPG 2 with basically the same graphics as the first but with a new storyline and all.

3. How about something like Ninja Gaiden?

Posted by Speedfreak

An exercise game would be cool, in my opinion. You'd get set various exercises that the game would track by the way you more the remote, much like that WarioWare microgame where you have to do squats.
It would basically be like a physical version of Brain Training. You'd also input your starting weight and it could records all kinds of stats, like how many calories you're burning, how much you exercise a week and how your muscles are developing/much weight you're losing.

That's what I'd make, anyway.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I thought this was about a different kind of fantasy.

:(

I've been thinking of the Star Wars game for almost a year, and I'd definitely buy Speed's. As for me, I'd quite enjoy some kind of instrumental game, along the lines of Guitar Hero, or similar to the guy drumming with Wiimotes at Nintendo's E3 display. With a few attachments, the Wiimote could become the neck of a guitar, a recorder, or drumsticks!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X]I thought this was about a different kind of fantasy.

:(

I've been thinking of the Star Wars game for almost a year, and I'd definitely buy Speed's. As for me, I'd quite enjoy some kind of instrumental game, along the lines of Guitar Hero, or similar to the guy drumming with Wiimotes at Nintendo's E3 display. With a few attachments, the Wiimote could become the neck of a guitar, a recorder, or drumsticks!

Orchestra conductor game!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Speedfreak: Orchestra conductor game!

Yeah, but I mean with other instruments, too.

:cool:

Posted by Klarth

Has anyone CONSIDERED what the Wii could do for the adult gaming industry?!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9098/no8qo.png[/IMG]

No.

:)

Posted by Klarth

Actually, you know what I want?

Sin And Punishment II.

Posted by Burrito

Punchout - The punchout series has always been ver fun and addicting. This is a good time to bring it back because it fits perfectly with the Wii.

Kid Icarus - Pit is looking badass in Smash Bros. Brawl and I think it would be awesome if they made a new game for him. Flying and shooting arrows with the Wii-mote sounds pretty fun.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hah, Wiimote whip. Awesome.

Myself, I'd really (and I mean really) like a remake of the arcade game, Tsurugi. I spent so much coin in that machine that it's not funny.

Also, some sort of pub simulation, including pub quizzes, which would be similar to Buzz, except you've already got the buzzers with the Wiimote. Darts, also - self explanatory. And pool. And voila.

Posted by Speedfreak

I can't help but think that people would rather just go to the pub.

BUT WHAT IF IT'S NOT A PUB QUIZ NIGHT

Posted by Dog

splinter cell would be fun, getting to slit throats and shooting in silence...

Okay, I've just had a thought.

How strong is the connection between the remote and the attachment? You could actually use them as nunchucks in one game.

Just an idea.

Yeah, that'd require some kind of clasp on the connector, that's for sure. If it's like the GameBoy Advance Link Cables that you plug into the GAMECUBE controller ports, it'd be strong enough, though. The real question then becomes, does the analog stick attatchment have enough sensitivity to make whirling it around feasible. It looks like it's only got as much motion sensitivity as the ps3 controllers do.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Prince Shondronai]Yeah, that'd require some kind of clasp on the connector, that's for sure. If it's like the GameBoy Advance Link Cables that you plug into the GAMECUBE controller ports, it'd be strong enough, though. The real question then becomes, does the analog stick attatchment have enough sensitivity to make whirling it around feasible. It looks like it's only got as much motion sensitivity as the ps3 controllers do.

...then swing the other end.

Posted by TendoAddict

Theres two shooting games that I absolutly love

Time Crisis: Always a favorite. It was fun to use different guns to take down stratigic bosses. Even more fun when a Buddy comes along. I would kill for this in my living room.

Theirs also another game with two cartoony guys in safari suits would take you on alot of crazy light gun games, I cant remember the name. That game made me a killing machine. (if some one could remember Ithe name I would love you forever.)

Posted by Klarth

[quote=TendoAddict]
Theirs also another game with two cartoony guys in safari suits would take you on alot of crazy light gun games, I cant remember the name. That game made me a killing machine. (if some one could remember Ithe name I would love you forever.)
Point Blank. Best light gun game ever.

It's coming out on DS, so a Wii version is inevitable.

I like Wild Gunman the best out of all gun games thus far. Blastris for the Super Scope wasn't bad, either.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Klarth: Point Blank. Best light gun game ever.

It's coming out on DS, so a Wii version is inevitable.

Kick @ss