Story time (Read it, sux ****)

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wanna share my story with you which even shocked me a bit. I'm 18 and was at my friends house with around 11 mates having a sleep over. Some of these friends are quite hot girls which i'm attracted to a bit with all these hormones racing around. anyway, we all settle after a while n start watching a couple of movies that consist of anime and horror. anime came first with a movie of Spirited away which was.. odd. Some of the others enjoyed it but most of us were like "wtf is this ****?" with all the random crap going we all took the **** out of it constantly. Half way through we decided to get rid of it and put on a hardcore horror movie. The name i can't really remember, they all have some weirdass name and i hardly care about names if its just good n full of gore.

SO everyone sits back, some who are in their sleeping bags which are scattered around the floor and others on sofa's getting a bit drunk and the girls are screaming while most the boys are laughing at the girls pussy reactions. so this one girl Lara, 17 years old with a pretty nice body, quite slim, but everyone would agree a overall nice body starts getting scared and asks if she can share my sleeping bag to hide under, its a pretty big sleeping bag. I tease her about how she's acting like a great big pussy and i get a playfull hit in the arm. So whatever, i let her in my sleeping bag and we watch the rest of the film and girls continue to scream until its over with some ****ty ending. The girls wanna sleep but a few the guys are still active and go off to play on the ps2 in another room, the other half completely ****ed out their head drunk outside throwing all over the place. i decide to rest for a while as i'm pretty tired myself, lara still in my sleeping bag talking with her friend about what they should do tomorrow when they go out. i turn on my side and go to sleep.

i wake up at *** knows what time from this girl figiting. its pitch black outside and i turn to face her and she turns noticing i'm awake and apologizes for waking me. i tell her its fine and then notice how close we are together from me turning around as her chest is slightly pushed against me. i try to ignore it but then she figits again and i get a hard on. i'm thinking "****.. she's gonna notice this" which is just a embarrasing situation. she figits again and her hand brushes past my hard dick and she notices and looks at me in the eyes. i looked away and then at her also praying she haden't felt it, or that she thought it was some other body part. she then asks me "have i made you like.. that?". i thought for a second and just owned up to saying yes.

she got turned on by this and leaned into kiss me. i did what any man would do and went for it. before i knew it soft ruffles were heard as she was grinding her pelvis against my dick through our clothes. we took off each others clothes. trying to keep silent as there were some of our friends beside us sleeping. not wishing to wake them and let them in about what we were about to get up to, which kinda added to the excitement. so all our clothes are off and she slips my hot dick inside her. she was pretty excited as she was all wet and warm there. we changed position so she was ontop and she began to move slowly. it felt GOOD. we hear a few voices outside our rooms door, shouting from there to a few of the guys in the ps2 room. it was a couple of guys who were up to no good startin makin trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, If anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Posted by Stalolin

stalolololin says (5:42 PM):
this is the greatest piece of literature ever written.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sticking this so I remember to read it later.

Posted by ~vampire~

wow thats quite the story...

Posted by Klarth

For a minute I had a mental image of RIDEMAN doing all of that. Then I read the "I'm 18" bit and I was all like "lol wtf".

Posted by Lord of Spam

19 for the lose, with the most depressing birthday ever only about 7 months away:(

Posted by The Judge

Hey, I thought that was pretty clever!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Something like that happened to me once.

srsly.

:cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats pretty hardcore.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Lord of Spam: Thats pretty hardcore.

Must have been. Good job for getting that girl. ;)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The X: Something like that happened to me once.

srsly.

:cool:

Your mother grew paranoid and sent you to a rich neighborhood?

Posted by ExoXile

What if she srsly didn't like it. -_-'
You could end up being sterile for the rest of your life. :D

But then again, she'd never get down in the sleeping bag if she really didn't want something to happen, either. :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm sensing that not everyone read the whole thing.

Posted by ExoXile

I did. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Go[COLOR="White"]ddam[/COLOR]nit. I was so close to comin' and then you ****ing ruin it. Lame.

Though I still laughed. I just expected something else, like an axe-murder busting in and killing everyone. Oh well.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting The Judge: Your mother grew paranoid and sent you to a rich neighborhood?

Yeah, the part about being gratified in a sleeping bag didn't happen. Just the ending.

my mom is ded ok

:(

Posted by The Judge

6 feet of dirt never stopped me.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by The Judge

Yeah that's right.

Posted by Ant

Saw it coming around the 3rd paragraph. lol4chan.

Posted by Dreadnought

I lol'd at Will Smith.

Posted by Darksong X

How weird. I was reading this and halfway through I planned to Fresh Prince edit it...I lol'd.

Posted by sniper

I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN THIS WAS POPULAR. 2004 WAS A GOOD YEAR.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN JEWS SUCKED MY COCK. LAST NIGHT WAS FUN.