Jesse, you sweet hunny bun you.

Posted by The Judge

Act like a normal ****ing admin for once. Do you're ****ed job.

Posted by ~vampire~

His job? What does he have to do that he dint do?

Posted by Jesse Smith

i iz da King of da Wackos!!! i iz insane!!! pze flame me!! I iz a kahos!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by ~vampire~

Is that your admin? *goes and puts paper bag over the admin's head* there thats better.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=The Judge]Act like a normal ****ing admin for once. Do you're ****ed job.

He is doing his job. I remember several times that I've tried to get him to do something insane, and he's refused me on the grounds that "the mods would never approve of it". Plus, when you all voted for new super mods, he didn't put in Max Mouse or Flame Ghost like he said he would, did he?

In fact, I'm going to flame him by calling him a highly organized, sane, intellectual admin. :D

Posted by Linkman

Jesse, give Judge his blog before he loses his mind.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Is that your admin? *goes and puts paper bag over the admin's head* there thats better.

Unless that bag is full of bricks and you plan to hit him over the head with it, that's not going to do much.

Quoted post:
He is doing his job. I remember several times that I've tried to get him to do something insane, and he's refused me on the grounds that "the mods would never approve of it". Plus, when you all voted for new super mods, he didn't put in Max Mouse or Flame Ghost like he said he would, did he?

And then he unbans members who deserves it and ends up doing nothing at completely random times.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: he loses his mind.

Oh...one reason to wait a week!!! :D:D:D:D:D

bol at thread title

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Looks at title.* Ah, how sweet!!! :D Why thank u Judge!!! :D Now, stop changing your vote!! :D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Interesting observation... if I were hypothetically trying to make The Judge go insane, that would be one more reason for me to wait another week!

Yes, that would be amusing, but a someone who hates insanity as much as you would never try to do that, right?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, ns thread title judge [spoiler]fag oll[/spoiler]

But yeah, dont ever expect jesse to help you if his refusal will bring him enjoyment.

Posted by The Judge

1. I didn't change the thread title, he did.
2. I shouldn't have ever had to ask for that blog to be made, since the poll won before.
3. I'm sticking with Sabre on the unbanning thing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rumor has it we're trying to delay the blog...just to drive you insane!!! :D:D:D

*Blushes over title.* :D:D:D:D

Posted by Zeta

That is possibly the most disturbing thread title I've ever read... Ever.

Posted by Dreadnought

Wow, Jesse sucks hard. Must be a mormon thing.

Posted by Zeta

It's pointless for him to be a Mormon. The only good thing about it is polygamy, and he won't get even one girl. So what's the point!?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: In fact, I'm going to flame him by calling him a highly organized, sane, intellectual admin. :D

grrrrr!!!! :mad:

Quoting GameMiestro: Plus, when you all voted for new super mods, he didn't put in Max Mouse or Flame Ghost like he said he would, did he?

Blame all the new Kingdom Hearts fans. I didn't want to scare them all away. There the reason there was no *Month* Fools Day. :(:(:(

er what was my job again!!! :D

Posted by Zeta

[quote]er what was my job again!!! :D

To do what we tell you.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse]As a responsible and highly organazed administrato, the only personas you have to blame for the forth-mentioned event is the recently joined Kingdom Hearts afficionados. I thought it was neccessary to not frighten them. This also explains the lack of an April Fools Day prank.

I'm glad you're not crazy, like those new Kingdom Hearts fans! Only someone completely anti-wacko could think of something like that!

[spoiler]if you haven't figured out what I'm doing by now, you're stupid.[/spoiler]

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Jesse Smith: Rumor has it we're trying to delay the blog...just to drive you insane!!! :D:D:D

*Blushes over title.* :D:D:D:D

Quoting Vampiro: Unless that bag is full of bricks and you plan to hit him over the head with it, that's not going to do much.

Yeah I think ima try that. :eek:

You'll be doing us all a favour.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I didn't get my Lost blog, either.

:mad:

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Vampiro: You'll be doing us all a favour.

You just convinced me.

*hits jesse with a brick* hope he feels better afterwards.