Help! Romeo && Juliet.

Posted by Kaise Suratu

I have a litature assignment due Wednesday and I'm suppose to do this project on Powerpoint of Romeo and Juliet. I have an advance English class with a teacher who teaches in an unothadox way.

I'll get down to the point, I need some help creating an alphabet powerpoint of the play's main ideas. I have to give explain how and why this is is a great essential to R & J. I'm not asking you to do that, I need some ideas for the alphabet. Thanks!

Here's what I have so far:

A - Apothecary
B - Benvolio
C - Capulet
D - Death
E -
F -Friar Lawrence and Friar John
G -
H -
I -
J - Juliet
K -
L - Lady Capulet / Lady Montague
M - Mercutio/Montague
N - Nurse
O -
P - Paris
Q -
R - Romeo
S -
T - Tybalt
U -
V -
W - William Shakespeare
X -
Y -
Z -

Posted by Sean the Wicked

E- (Prince) Escalus
K- Kiss
Q- Queen Mab
S- Sonnet or Soliloquy
V- Verona

Some help for you. I had to deal with Romeo and Juliet last year and I know what a pain in the *** it is.

Posted by GameMiestro

X- X (the symbol representing anonymity, which is clearly shown throughout the book)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting GameMiestro: X- X (the symbol representing anonymity, which is clearly shown throughout the book)

...What? Also, it's a play, you nonce.

S could be for suicide if you hadn't already covered that in D.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Klarth]...What? Also, it's a play, you nonce.

S could be for suicide if you hadn't already covered that in D.

Book, play, close enough. Plus, I wanted something that started with the letter "X".

Posted by Colonel

Speaking of Romeo and Julliet, unfortunatly my drama is putting on a play and i play Mercutio. Yay for rapier's in my chest!

Posted by Moogs

Hah we are reading that now, it is a good play. What grade are you in, at my school advanced english read it in 8th grade.

H- Holy Figures(which, is the way Romeo treated Juliet)
Y- Youthful Love/Lust

Posted by Colonel

Im in grade 8

Posted by Zeta

Huh, I had to read Romeo and Juliet last year in 9th grade. Then we watched the movie, then the ****ty movie with DiCaprio, then we had to do a skit. (Romeo vs. Paris scene. We used toy lightsabers.)

Posted by Kaise Suratu

I'm in 9th grade, but the all of the english class's are doing something like this or simular. It's all the same work, so really it's general or advance which ever way you want to look at it.

Posted by Moogs

Well, I like the play to be honest. We are beginning the movie Thursday. We are watching the one with the sex scene in it. In which my teacher skips through that scene and I walk up and stop it during the forwarding while there ****ing showing all the viewers what it was like then and then get sent to the office. Then getting yelled at by the administration, only to get sent back to class to finish the sex scene.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting .hack//: Speaking of Romeo and Julliet, unfortunatly my drama is putting on a play and i play Mercutio. Yay for rapier's in my chest!

And I was tybalt in mine.
Yay for getting our asses kicked.
They basically took the ones I'd suggest...dang.

Posted by Drewboy64

V for Verona

G for Grudge

K for Kiss? as in they love each other?