Chapter 14

Posted by Wally The Weird

Here you go, I had to cut it off cause It started getting long again, so sorry :(
Personaly, I am not too impressed with it over all, cause I think I could do better, but here you go anyway :) Enjoy!

------Red Robed Stranger------------
“He’ll be back soon.” The man in the red robe told the diminished party plainly. Aurie stared the man down, before saying two words.
“Light Arrow!” Not wasting any time at all, she unleashed an arrow of light towards the man in the red robe. However, something happened that they did not expect.
Absolutely nothing.
“Please my friends, I bare you no malice.” He spoke in a soft tone, that could only just be heard, yet it was burned into their minds.
“Liar!” Mateo said, as he switched with Septero and drew forth his mighty blade tide. “No man in a red robe is our ally!”
“First of all Sep, I never said I was your ally, though I do wish to be.” The man said, lowering his hood down. “Second of all, what is wrong with a red robe?!” As he lowered his hood, the group was a little off-set.
Instead of a heartless, or a nobody, or even something unusual, it was a man. In fact, it wasn’t even a man! He was more of a youth, maybe 18 at the oldest.
“You-you’re, normal!” Aurie said, stating the obvious. “You aren’t a heartless? Or a nobody? Or a demon?”
“Hah, I thought you were smarter then that Aurie. Demons can conceal their appearances, and a nobody can look as normal as you. No, I am not normal, but I am by no means a heartless or nobody.” Said the man.
“Well, who ARE you then?” Septero said. He was still cautious, but he was holding tide some what lower.
“Finally, going to let me speak? Thanks Septero!” He said, in a genuine tone of voice. “My name, is Lucem, (Loose M). Lucem Fera actually. I have come in search of a demon, I believe you have met her, named Ryth.” Vecks could be seen twitching slightly at the sound of this name, despite being asleep. “I also seek to aid you while I am here.”
“Then why were you wearing the red robes?” Aurie asked Lucem. Lucem looked her dead in the eye, and chuckled.
“Well, to put it simply, Red is my favorite color, but I guess they are a bit annoying now that I think about it.” Grabbing his sash, and letting it loose, the man tossed off his robes.
To say he was skinny, would be an understatement. Lucem was like a piece of taffy that had been stretched out too far. He was about 6 foot three inches, and looked to way no more then 100 pounds! He had short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and wore an interesting outfit. He had a sleeveless pale-blue shirt that was open, showing off his amazingly buff chest (Considering his size) and muscular arms. He had a red headband, and bright red cargo pants with flip-flops. He looked like the cross between a formal punk, bandit, and generic anime hero.
Perhaps the oddest thing about him though, was not the fact that he had a buff yet skinny build, but rather the fact that he had a tail the same color of his hair.
“You see my friends, allow me to explain. I come from a different dimension. A dimension where light and dark are like they are here, but there is only one large world. This is also where Ryth came from, before she was divided.”
“Wait a second-I can understand the cross dimensional thing, but did you say Ryth was divided?” Septero asked.
“Indeed. You have all been fighting only one of the seven pieces of Ryth. I am the one who broke her into seven pieces. Currently, five still remain.” Lucem told them. He was no longer standing, and had seated himself on the ground.
“Ok, I have a question.” Renai said, raising her hand in a proper manner. Lucem sighed, as he already knew what the question was.
“Let me guess, you want to know about my tail right? Well, in my universe magic is almost myth. However, my friend Tom found a book and became a wizard. He ended up accidentally giving me this tail. It has it’s uses, but they are very subtle.” Lucem told them almost auto-matically.
“No actually, I was wondering if you knew that there is an armored woman behind you that I have the sneaking suspicion is Ryth.” She pointed behind Lucem as she spoke.
“Oh. No I didn’t know that one.”
“Firagun!” Ryth recited the spell. This was a legendary fourth level fire spell that few wizards in the universe know. A sudden ray of fire shot from her hand and headed for Lucem with intense speed.
“Not this old spell.” Turning, Lucem drew forth a sword that was straight and long, held in his right hand. It glowed with white flames, and he called it from nowhere.
The ray of flame hit the sword, and clashed, and then bounced off, hitting a demon behind Ryth causing it to burst into flames, reducing it to ash.
Lucem launched himself in the air, and landed by the group as several fireballs erupted from where he had just been standing. However, he was different now, his hair and clothing had been bleached white, as had his tail. When he landed, he returned to normal, and his sword vanished.
“Well Lucem, I think we should save introductions for later.” Septero said, holding tide in his hands.
“Yup.”
---------Battle with Ryth------------
“Aurie! You’re a white mage, I am gonna need you to look after Vecks, he is too important to die now.” Lucem said. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small white circle, and tossed it to her.
“What do I do with this?” She asked, holding it in her hand.
“That is an angelic charm. Cast protect on yourself while holding Vecks and you will be safe for the battle. Septero, do you think you can handle this many and Ryth?”
“Well, if one more shows up it might be tough.” Septero said in a mocking tone, almost laughing.
“Then I guess that will be the one I waste.”
“You’re fighting too?” (I know I stole it from KH2, I just loved it that much)
Ryth leaped high into the air while the remaining nine demons charged into the battle. One was met with Septero’s sword and died instantly. Another was lightly struck with Lucem’s right fist, and crumbled into dust.
“Septero, can you cast a firaga?” Lucem asked while fighting off another demon that was proving more difficult.
“Yeah no problem. Why, you got something in mind?” Septero asked, while slicing down yet another demon with almost no difficulty. Clearly, these were lower class demons.
“Yeah, fire it off at Ryth. Now please.”
“Alright then. Firaga!” Raising his hand up words, a sudden burst of fire met with Ryth as she began to fall. At the same moment, Lucem launched a semi-visible ball of energy that hit Ryth at the same time. The result was a massive explosion that destoryed the demons. Ryth landed unscathed.
“You continue to persist me Lucem? Even after so long? Very well, you shall die now. Here is a skill I learned while here. Infinity Break!” Her sword grew dark, and she launched herself at Lucem. Septero jumped in the way, and blocked the sword with his own.
“Would you let me kill you? Please demon b!itch?” Parrying her blade, Septero unleashed a quick retaliation attack, and cut Ryth across the middle. Backing away, she suddenly stopped as a black claw was run through her chest.
A demon over six feet tall and lean in build was behind Ryth. It looked to be a humanoid bat.
“D@mn the vampires, d@amn the angels and d@amn you Lucem!” Ryth shouted as the vampire grinned.
“Been there done that.” The vampire spoke in Lucem’s voice. Indeed, it was lucem, he was a vampire! Ryth freed herself and vanished. As she did, Lucem reverted to himself, looking utterly normal.
“Lucem, you got some ‘spllainin to do.” Aurie told him as he looked at the group with almost a look of shame.

-------Battle of dreams-------------
Before he appeared, Lucem was elsewhere. Imagine a world, devoid from time and space. He stood in his red on a large circular stained glass island in the middle of darkness. Before him, stood a heartless, and something that looked like Eiyuu.
“Eiyuu! You have given into the darkness and rejected the light! You must find yourself again, even if you do not wish!” Upon speaking these words, there was a flash of light, and suddenly, Kurai stood before him.
“Amazing, you managed to restore me, by giving me light? Truly amazing stranger.” Kurai said, laughing as he did.
“Eiyuu is the only one who can kill you. I am here however, to beat you, and set him free. Kurai, you cannot begin to understand, nay, dream of the power you could hold.”
“Who are you?” Kurai asked, drawing his keyblades.
“I am one such as Eiyuu, and I would be like you, but you can no longer be. Eiyuu has the potential for light and dark, much like myself, but you are doomed to fail in the darkness.” Lucem spoke, drawing forth two swords, one with white flames, one with black.
“Then die.” Kurai charged, and slashed with his keyblades, however, Lucem parried his blades each time.
“One who cannot be whole, cannot hope to defeat one such as myself.” Poising for battle, Lucem stood still.
“And one such as you cannot hope to meet a pleasant death from one such as myself!” Kurai charged at lucem, and drawing his keyblade, ran past him in a blur.
“And so the battle is decided.” Lucem spoke. Kurai had taken no damage, and neither had Lucem. Turning, Kurai saw his foe in a new light. Lucem's hair was gold and seemed to float (not spikey like SSJ from DBZ, it floated like in 0-g) his eyes, his tail, his clothing, even his skin, seemed to radiate in gold. Upon his back were six waves of golden light, each one was a wing. His clothing had been replaced with a suit of golden armor, his face still showing. In his hands, he held a single, long, two handed blade that was coated in golden fire.
“What are you?” Kurai asked, a look of fear in his face.
“I am, in this form, the incarnation of all that is, and all that is not. I am the line between life and death, exsistance and oblivion. I am incarnation incarnate.” Lucem spoke with a voice that seemed to be that of a g0d.
“I am in this form, the most powerful. Should I desire, I could erase you from all exsistance here and now, for my power knows no bounds. I am one with dreams.” Lucem spoke, as he did, Kurai began to laugh.
“There is none who can slay me!” Charging at the golden knight of dreams, Kurai unleashed a hail of swings and slashes, but each was parried by the long sword, and when it was finished, the keyblades fell into pieces.
“Kurai, your time shall end, but not now. Begone!” Running his blade through the heart of Kurai, a sudden wave of light erupted from him, and then, he fell to the ground, and got back up.
“Eiyuu, it is good to see you.” Lucem said, returning to his normal state of exsistance. Eiyuu stared at him, and though they just met, he knew who he was.
“Tell the others I will be back soon. I must find my light again. How can I gain power like the one you just weilded?” Eiyuu asked, picking up the shards of the keyblades, and reforging them simply by touching them.
“We are in the realm of dreams. For now, here and only here is where such power can be held. However, should you find away to become not half dark and half light, but all dark and all light, this power shall be yours, as it was mine once.” Lucem said, speaking to him like a master to a student.
“Then I shall find my light and my darkness, even if it takes me a thousand years. I will be back, and please, take care of the others, please.”
“Of course.”
And with that, the two warriors, who had within them an entire light, and an entire darkness, parted ways, and wondered the roads of infinity.

Oh, and Kurai is NOT dead, just subdued.
Sorry for making everyone who didn't battle useless, I think I might have been a little tired when I wrote this.
Also, to Kairi,I will be sending you a PM with info regarding Lucem

Posted by Arcadios

great story but does this mean that Eiyuu is wondering the road of infinity and when you put "Before he appeared, Lucem was elsewhere." Does that mean that this happened before Lucem showed up and saw everyone but then that would be a little werid cause then when Eiyuu sepreated into a Heartless(Kurai) and a Nobody(Still thinking about it) that the fight between Kurai and lucem happened really fast and then he went to Renai and everyone else.

Yeah. My logic is that the realm of light and the realm of darkness, and the realm of dreams are non-linear, so Eiyuu could be gone for a decade and show up the next day!!!

So I can get away with it! HAHAHAHAAAAA!

Posted by Arcadios

D@mn, just kidding so who's next in line, kairi?

I think so, and sent her some info regarding Lucem.
Gonna sign, laters alls

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

that was good i liked it sort of seemed like a mellow chapter except for the fight against Ryth that one was good Lucem just seems like whoa over kill sort of thing ya know lol i know im speaking weird haha

Yeah, Lucem has a maximum power above that of anyone in the party at the moment, but this is because he has a trinity soul, three souls in one, a demon (Vampire), an angel, and himself, and has a variety of forms.

He has oodles of power, and while using it, nearly limitless reserves.
AFTER the battle however, then not so much :)

He is looking for his two freinds, andI have plans for one (Girl Friend) to actually show up :)

alright cool so its Kairi's turn now i wonder how long that'll be hope not to long

Posted by Arcadios

and I think kairi wont put in atlantis cause we should wait until riku does it cause He know what it is so he should make it.

Yeah, I have a feeling she may strangle me over a possible misconception.
I sent her a bunch of info regarding Lucem, not for him to be the focus of the next chapter, just so that when he does something, she'll know what.

hey Kairi i got an idea please hold off on Atlantis because id like to do that one please

I actually don't think that Kairi is on atm.

Of course, by the time this post is finished, and knowing my luck, she will be.
-----------------------------------
ARRGH! I spotted a mistake! Kurai saw Lucem in a knew form, not the other way around.

Posted by Arcadios

well keep trying and besides she has to read mine and your's and thats alot of reading matterial.

haha nice hopefully

Okee dokee, I have fixed the mistake!
SHZMA!

Oh, Lucem has a form where he mixes his angel and demon form, and becomes sort of like final form. He floats, levitates, has telekinese, can cast any magic spell (But for now he can only cast mid level red magic, no blue, summons, or high level white/black) and his martial arts abilities go through the roof, and he is colored differently. This is the result of his tail, which is magical in nature :)

This is his favorite combat form, as using telkinese and barriers with the martial arts costs little energy. However, while in this form, he may have the attack power of a ninja, and the magical powers of a mage, but he also has the constitution of one as well, and it actually drops lower when he runs out of MP.

Basically, when he runs out of MP, a heartless with a squirt gun could take him out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there is the fact that he is a temp

Posted by Arcadios

well it'll be awhile until Vecks' and Eiyuu get back into the picture but can you guys wait for my next chapter for Eiyuu to come back and since he is walking the road of infinaty he will come back with new abilites.

Posted by Arcadios

he what do think is a better name for a nobody.
Ixeuuy
Xyuuie
Exuyiu

or maybe Yuugata or Tasogare? they both mean Twilight but Tasogare is in the poetic term.

Yeah that was what I had in mind regarding Eiyuu.
Of course, he isn't MY character.

Oh, I plan to have Lucem go through a sudden power drop because of his stay in our dimension.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Lucem was summoned here by the wizard, he did not come here normally. As a result, his power fluxuated, it went sky rocketing for a short time, then it is going to plummet suddenly before leveling off at normal.

sweet i like it

Posted by Arcadios

but where did he live before and whats your pick on the name?

hmm if i had to choose between those then maybe Exuyiu but ill think about it for suggestions sake

Lucem is going to vanish suddenly, the instant Vecks is fully restored.

He'll be back though, at a normal level (For him anyway) along with a friend!
HUZZAHS!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who lived where, and I agree with Riku name wise

Posted by Arcadios

Where did Lucems live?

Oh, Lucem lived in a different Dimension. Not a different world, completley different dimension.
Like ours, except there is magic, it is just VERY hard to find, and is conidered fake like in our world, but is real there.
-------------------------------------------------------------
However, he is familiar with the multi-world thing in a universe, as Ryth broke the earth into several copies of it's self. Why? I dunno, cause she's a jerk.

Posted by Arcadios

but then how many deminsions are there and is there a spell powerful enough to destroy one?

Parallel dimesion theory, there is an infinite amount of dimensions.

however, there are groups of dimensions, and we belong to the prisim cluster, which consists of seven dimensions.

Clusters are determined by......I dunno, throwing darts at a cosmic dart board?

Yeah, there is at least one spell that can destroy a dimension. The Giga Slave, the original spell that Oblivion flux came from in origin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Destroying a dimension is a negative, POSSIBLE side effect

Posted by Arcadios

what would happen if it happened to your dimension and were would you have to aim it in a potal to that dimension and in one world are their portals to all deminsions or is it like a road where lets a a part of the road was destroyed then would that cut off the connection to the other dimensions?

wow destroying a dimension sound intruiging

Here is how the Giga Slave (SO FAR AS I KNOW) works, it is NOT an originol spell, I get it from slayers, and if he reads this, I apologize to Hajime Kanzaka.

So far as I know, the Giga Slave is a summoning spell, much like Ifrit or Shiva. What it summons, is the mother of all things, the Lord of Nightmares.

The lord of Nightmares is the legendary muzoku (demon) who fell from the hevens themselves. When this spell is performed, it calls her forth into something. In the sowrd of light (slayers again) it calls her forth in a blade of ones own will, and can destroy anything. When performed without a vessle, the body it's self is the vessle. Her power is her mind, and her mind is her power. She posses infinite knowlage, and therefore, infinite power.

IN THEORY, when this spell is used, she will be summoned, and do something. When it was performed without a vessel, it was used to destroy an uber-powerful demon with the power of death and leave nothing at all left.

She=Lord of Nightmares
So, if it went wrong, and the lord of nightmares was summoned in full body, and not the casters, you wouldn't NEED to aim, everything could just cease to exsist utterly.
(I have the chant memorized too, cause it was just so cool)

Posted by Arcadios

so is it safe to say it's a combinasion of Meteor and Knight's of the round from ff7?

No, not in the slightest.
Those are kickass attacks that dtestroy a large lots of stuff.
Giga Slave can can erase ANYTHING or even EVERYTHING.

dude i hope we never see that

Posted by Arcadios

hope we dont see it anytime soon.

Look, if you see the Lord of Nightmares outside a vessle, it WILL be the last thing you see, shortly before you STOP EXSISTING!
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Oh, and then there is the Ragna Blade! It summons a sword of magic that comes from the same sourse of power as the giga slave. The major difference, is that it calls on her power instead of actualy summoning her (Like Nega arrow)

still pretty bad right

Posted by Arcadios

sounds good but I hope eiyuu dosent begin his getting his *** kicking strek

Well, the way the Ragna Blade works (This is coming RIGHT out of my ***, by the way) is it summons some of her power in a shape you can hold. If one looses control of the ragna blade or Nega Arrow, only that amount if energy runs wild, so only a small amount of matter is earased.

You summon a Ragna Blade with a 6 foot length, 2 foot width, and just for easiness sake, 1 foot depth. While maintinging the spell, any matter that touches it is erased (Drains energy VERY fast) wiht no effect on the sord. When it runs wild, 12ft cubed volume of matter (It is pefectly dense, or whatever the term is) WILL be erased, and every amount of matter erased diminishes the amount of No-matter (Thats what I call it anyway)

Giga Slave. Because it is infinite power, an infinite amount of matter is erased, thus, no more dimension.

Got it Memorized? (Axel ftw)
---------------------------------------------------------
My thought on Eiyuu (not my character OR chapter) is that he will come back with the ability to partially merge with Kurai and his Light, gaining a lot of power for a short time, or something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and btw, you can't make a ragna blade that is 2 dimensional. You CAN make it EXTREMELY thin though, it just has to have length width and depth to it.

hey Kairi hows it going

Excelent, my other comrade is here.
Now I can destroy Canada without having to accidentaly destroy her and Riku and Mr. N!
*Draws doomsday plans in crayola red crayon*

well i guess im grateful that he doesnt want to kill us

Posted by Arcadios

why canda my grand mother's sister lives in torranto?

Look, I plan to spare Toronnto. Not because someones family lives there, but because the author of VG cats does, and his comics are too funny to kill him.

You might not like him, he is anti-Inu-Yasha so far as I know, but his comics are still hilarious.

Posted by Sak

Hey, HOWCOME EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT THAT DARK SWORD THAT SEPTERO GAVER AURIE EXCEPT ME?!? lol. I'm putting it in Chapter 15.

I didn't forget, I just thought it was a conjured item that disappeared after a fixed duration was up.

good you should and if you dont mind dont do Atlantis ok? also put Septero in some fights and also did you remember any artwork haha

Posted by Sak

Hey Wally, can I heal Vecks? Cuz I need him healed for him and Aurie to do the thing that I pmed u guys about but can't post so we don't ruin it for our adoring public. (Wait, do we HAVE an adoring public?)

Hmmmm, I was hoping Lucem could stick around for a little while longer.
What if the spell that is cast on Vecks, needs time, and while preparing, that is when the shocking thing occurs, and shortly after Vecks dies (Put into the stasis I mentioned earlier and becomes Ethereal until fully healed again)
Do multiple personalities count for public?

Posted by Sak

I was thinking that Aurie merges the dark sword with her staff to create a dream sword, which can partially heal Vecks' spell, but for it to be fully healed they need to go to Atlantis.
_________
here's furigana Riku. She's uncolored though.
http://files.tagworld.com/4b5fd7931858c6e346af87520f9c7500da93.jpeg

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: You might not like him, he is anti-Inu-Yasha so far as I know, but his comics are still hilarious.

Is there even such a thing like ant-inu D@mn even typing it makes me sick.

not bad but can you make her hair longer and her face like less stern ya know? hey kairi how about the Dream Sword heals him for one day but locks away his magic and then by the end of the chapter he goes unconcious and on the brink of death

Look, this comic is his opinion about the show.
However, you have to admit, it is a funn picture of Inu.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=191

Posted by Sak

LOOK AT THIS PRETTIFUL COVER THAT I MADE LAST NIGHT! lol.

Aren't they cute?

Posted by Arcadios

hehehe .....Poem by Mr.Nintendo74.....ahem!.......
FUDGE WHO EVER THAT GUY IS!!!!!

Ok, hopefuly this post will be delayed so it is not a double, but if it is, sorry.
I thought that Lucem was going to try to heal Vecks, and dtermine he cannot.
Here is where it changes.
Aurie temporarily heals him, which gives Lucem the oportunity to kill him. While dead, Veck's body will degenerate somewhat, but will not decay, and the curse will weaken, but not fade. His spirit is then seperated to the Astra plane as an ethereal exsistance, and he gets to take a break for about a year (non linear, just go with it) despite it being only (insert number of days or hours or whatever) until he is healed.
While Lucem prepares to perform the spell, Vecks can wonder around freely, but his magic is sealed so as to not aggrivate his wound. While Lucem prepares the spell, the shcoking event takes place.
Again, this is just me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh he loves it, he just makes fun of it on a few things. They are meant to be funny (Not so sure about the inu-yasha thing, but I have been wrong before)
Come on, Inu-Yasha with a monicle is funny.

Posted by Sak

F*CK THE INUYASHA HATER!
________
Dude, this is my chapter NOT F*CKING URS!

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: F*CK THE INUYASHA HATER!

Kairi can I hug ya?

Posted by Sak

Yup. As long as you love KIKYO!(:crying: too bad she died.)

Gee, why bother even making characters then if I have no say in what they can-cannot do!!!
And the inu-yasha thing was a joke!!!
I beleive it was directed more at the fans of inu-yasha who sent him non-stop e-mails to do an Inu-Yasha character anyway.

*Raves*

Posted by Arcadios

*hugs kairi*
Don't worry I like kikyo almost as much as kagome cause who's right is it to deny her right to love inu.

Posted by Sak

*slaps Wally*

it was a sad day for all of us

Posted by Arcadios

why riku I'm holding up preety good.

Posted by keyartist

cool

**** the editor really hates inuyasha doesnt he thats gay i like inuyasha

Posted by Arcadios

does anyone feel like my expression is a weakness?

sorry it was delayed

huh what do you mean?

Look, I saw the comic as a joke at the something. THATS IT!!!

Posted by Arcadios

what was delayed?

nvm guys

So, Kairi, what is your plan for the next chapter anyway?
----------------------------------------------------------
Again, it was a crack at over-obsessive fandom. The guy makes fun of everything, including (probably especially even) stuff he likes. Read through the archives to get a feel for it, bunch of one shots mostly, it's hilarious.
And Inu-Yasha with a monocle is funny, I don;t care what anyone says!

Posted by Sak

Hmmmmmmm...... I NEED PRETTIFUL SWORD IDEAS! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey about that guy why would he say f inu......*Mr.N gets a digusted look on his face.*......if he said f everyone else and even the later series guys and he even spelled them correctly.

SEE?! IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!

lol hmm that is not my department im a story teller not a designer but ill put my two cents in

Posted by Arcadios

hey but even if my religon says look the other cheek this will not be forgiven ever. EVER I SAY!!!

So, how is the shcoking event going to take place anyway Kairi? What is your current plan?

Posted by Arcadios

hey do u guys think cutting off eiyuu till my next chapter was a good idea?

Posted by Sak

Well, it's gonna happen near the end or midway. I can't decide. Do you think that a broken heart will make the sword look evil?

it wasnt bad but i gotta go for now ill be back on later bye guys

Posted by Arcadios

well I dont think (insert CERTAIN chracter specailty) would weild a sword.

Posted by Sak

That's why I'm gonna have Matty teach her how.

What if at one end is one half, and at the other, is the other half.
However, I stand by the Vecks going into a comha (death) at the end of the chapter, so I can have Lucem stick around for a little while at least.

Posted by Sak

Wait, huh? (i mean the half and half thing)

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: That's why I'm gonna have Matty teach her how.

like riku's go ahead cause you don't need my permission cause Eiyuu has two seperate keyblades on light one dark.

Posted by Sak

Oh yeah, lol. It's an AWESOME SWORD! Kinda like Rikku's when she's in warrior, but different.

Posted by Arcadios

were'd wally go?

Had to sign for a moment, back again.
And for the half and half thing, that got insanley delayed, I was talking about the broken heart sword thing

Posted by Sak

I dunno, but what should I call the sword? Violet Dawn? Broken Dreams?
_________
I GOT IT! Dawn of Dreams!

Posted by Arcadios

if twilight call it-Shattered limit

Why does Broken Dreams remind me of Green Day?

Posted by Sak

It is, DAWN OF DREAMS! lol.

Indeed.
When do you think the next chapter will be ready anyway?

Posted by Arcadios

but for who?
and can ya make them remince Eiyuu?
PLEZ!!!

Posted by Sak

remince? what's remince?
_________
Maybe tomorrow night. I dunno. I don't have much time during the week to do things like this. Thursday at the latest.

Posted by Arcadios

what I meant was reminisce.

Think about him basically. Remember him I think.

Posted by Arcadios

read wally's last post.

So, is anyone still here, or am I talking to myself?

Posted by Sak

Look at the sword!

Well, I would, except this comp refuses to show me any pics posted!!!
I'll look at it latah when on my comp.

Posted by Arcadios

it's great use it.

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, is Renai with em?

Posted by Arcadios

yup she is an alchemist she can make iteams really quick I think its like the alchemist dressphere and she's a gummi piolt and she can drive the gummi ship better then Vecks'

Posted by Sak

Oooooooh I like! Can she sing too? lol. jk jk jk.

Posted by Arcadios

okay she can sing only to Eiyuu though

I thought she was going to be engineer but not a great pilot? Cause seriously, the gummi engineer makes sence being an alchemist, but so far as I know, she has yet to leave her world, which may hinder her piloting ability.

Posted by Arcadios

thats what I meant so go with wally

Posted by Sak

Aye aye captain! *salute* lol.

I am talking being able to make a gummi ship out of a tin can, copper wire and an old boot.

Posted by Arcadios

yea she can do that.

Posted by Sak

Actually, you can only make a Gummi Ship outta gummi.

Posted by Arcadios

well how about a gummy ship. gum-winterfresh

Well, she can make a gummi ship by turning the can boot and wire into gummi blocks of unimaginable power.

Posted by Sak

lol. I WISH I COULD DO THAT!

Posted by Arcadios

well just go to sleep and dream about it.

Maybe we should give her the ability to temporarily transmute people into their spells. So Vecks casts a fire spell, when Renai uses her alchemy, he becomes a fire golem for a short time until the spell fades.

Posted by Arcadios

no thanks I would like to make sure she dosent fight so she is a supporter.

Posted by Sak

She's a good singer though right? lol. Maybe her singing could make Aurie's white magic stronger when she's healing ppls outside of battle?
________
eh nvm. Bad idea.

Posted by Arcadios

okay then enhancment on special abilites but no steriods.

Posted by Sak

I've got ideas for after they defeat the real main baddy.....

a wedding
a concert
a bodyguard/new character
NEW COSTUMES
lol.

(the wedding happening a while after the concert. Maybe a year or two.)

Posted by Arcadios

okay no weeding for Eiyuu and Renai too young.

Posted by Sak

It's not for Eiyuu and Renai. For Aurie and some new dude that isn't Vecks. Though it won't go exactly as planned....... (like my wedding on runescape. lol.) Besides this is like 4 or 5 maybe 6 years in the future.

Posted by Arcadios

wow your taking the story a litle personal, huh?

Yeah, for some reason Kairi no longer wuv's me anymore.
And I STILL don't know why!!!

BAH! I am gonna go limit break now (overdrive)

Posted by Sak

Yeah. lol. YOU FORGOT ABOUT AURIE'S CONCERT! lol. Nothing goes exactly as planned there either...... (of course this is all after chapter 20)
_________
Then there's the bodyguard. All I know is that I'm gonna name her Anara. Probably Berserker or Thief. (MAYBE A BERSERKER - THIEF!)
________
I'm gonna start new costumes tonight. lol.
_________
And at the wedding, someone's gonna say "I can't because I'm in love with (insert person's name here.)"

We'll need to do this again after this story, maybe something original (Inspired by something is ok)
------------------------------------------
*Begins to glow while in trance*

Posted by Arcadios

I have chosen a name for the ultimate evil pick one: all in japanese
Hakai-destroy
Tsumi-sin
tsumibito-sinner
sesishinteki-spiritual
kanashii-sad
sinu-die
shihaisha-ruler

Well what does this evil ultimate spell do Mr.N?

Posted by Sak

I wanna combine a bunch of em to form.......

Sesishintekishinaishatsumbitohakai.

Posted by Arcadios

no a name for the bad guy.

Oh the bad guy, then I would go with Tsumi, cause I can pronounce it, is is straight to the point, and isn't exceedinlgy long or TOO difficult to spell.

Posted by Sak

NO! Sesishintekishinaishatsumbitohakai. Or Sesishinteki.

No, how about something so exceedingly complex and hard to pronounce, that we call him TOM!

Posted by Arcadios

I'll wait for riku's opinion but Wally did you do your homework that I assigned a while ago?

HW-Make abilities for ultimate dad guy.

Posted by Sak

SESHISINTEKI(insert rest of name here)! lol.
_________
ultimate dad guy? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

And riku's was a backstory or something like that, I forget.

Posted by Sak

And mine was sit around and look pretty. Well that wasn't very hard. lol.

NOPE! Not only did I completley forget about it, I actually forget who the badguy is!
Gimmie a breif summary an dI will work on abilities and come up with something exceedingly powerful, the only way to win is to actually create a parallel universe, where he is weaker.

Posted by Sak

And therefore Vecks is the only one who can blah blah blah blah blah......

Posted by Arcadios

well he's evil......was behind nutsack dude.......he's strong......uses doubt to manepulate his enemies and controls people with weak hearts and thats it.

Posted by Sak

You forgot he's currently manipulating Sean who will come to the good side later. Oops, ruined it for our adoring public. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

then delete your post and read my last post I edited it.

Posted by Burning Inferno

I know im not in yalls little story thing but I though these names mite interest you, theres tons of demon names at the sight blow.

Abraxas <------My Personal Favorite!
Marax
Nix
Oriax
Phenex
Scox
Xaphan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_specific_demons_and_types_of_demons

Posted by Arcadios

is he even a demon or an entity of darkness?

Nah, Vecks couldn;t kill him, I have been tweeking the oblivion based spells.
Will power is a major factor. When you cast the gigaslave, if you summon it inside something that IS willpower, like the Sword of Light, then you have a weapon of mass destruction.
However, spells such as the Ragna Blade and Nega arrow, can be overpowered by something with a MUCH higher iwll then that of the caster. So the Ultimate badguy could stop the Ragna Blade, Nega Arrow, and even Oblivion Flux.
HOWEVER, the Giga Slave WILL erase your target garaunteed. What else goes however, could be nothing, could be everything. Use with extreme care, or better yet, not at all.

Holy *** that post was full of misspelled words! I need to get some rest.

Posted by Arcadios

but we should do something dramatic like when the user summons it it uses his life energy and kills him sonce kairi and I already died once,whos up?

Well, I have plans for Vecks to go through an assencion, in which a wizard who falls (dies) is restored to life, for some purpose, and is bestowed wth greater powers.
Basically, I am going to have him pull a Gandalf. OOO! Maybe I can have something go wrong so that he fully dies instead of partailly while trying to cure him!

Posted by Arcadios

man if everyone dies then that sucks no more suicide!!!!

lol, yeah.
Nah, Vecks isn't going to die, I changed my mind, but he will border on Death, and receive two summoning. The first time (The one he is about to enter) when he awakens, will have the legendary Alexander. When he awaken the second time, he will have Odin.

And I don't care about mythology at the moment, I am going to make the two equal and oposite brothers.

Posted by Arcadios

which mythology is that, Greek?

No, I think it is Norse. The Greek equivilant of Odin is Zues, and the Roman would be Jupiter.

odin is Norse, i think alexander was just make from alexander the great.

Posted by Arcadios

whats norse?

Odin is a *** of war and death, but also the *** of poetry and wisdom. He hung for nine days, pierced by his own spear, on the world tree. Here he learned nine powerful songs, and eighteen runes. Odin can make the dead speak to question the wisest amongst them. His hall in Asgard is Valaskjalf ("shelf of the slain") where his throne Hlidskjalf is located. From this throne he observes all that happens in the nine worlds. The tidings are brought to him by his two raven Huginn and Muninn. He also resides in Valhalla, where the slain warriors are taken.

the *** is G O D!

Well, actually I got Alexander from Final Fantasy (8 and 9, possibly others) so I do not know for sure where it came from.

------------------------------------------------------------
I only know that Odins mount has six legs, and that he gouged out his eye as a sacrifice to gain wisdom.
He learned not to do it again.

Posted by Arcadios

so that norse right cause I thought that in greek it areis who was the *** of war.

uhh yeah I kinda figured that lol (ive beaten all of the FFs), hes based on Alexander the great i believe

whats up with this site, why can we say G O D!

cant

1. No triple posting
2. I dunno
3. Odin is the equivilant of Zues or Jupiter because they are the head g o d s

Posted by Arcadios

you shouldnt triple post cause kairi will get made cause she's a mod.
**** you played all of them I only played 1,4,7,10 and kh1 and 2

I have played 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, KH1 and 2, TTA.
Well, I gotta go, see you alls laters, and remember,
SPOOKY VODOO!

WOAH OK chill out kid, WOW! Yeah u gotta have a gameboy to play some of them if u dont got a SNES.

why dont you guys ask the greek guy about the mythology and also Mateo/Septero and Angela/Furigana will not die

Posted by Arcadios

man I remeber back in the day when I was 4 playing my fridt two video game systems I remeber, NES and Genisus.

you guys enjoy your last years of school cuz befor you know it....its over I got one more year of highschool and if I could I would seriously go back in time! ENJOY IT CUZ YOU WILL MISS IT!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

I still got 2 years to go man.

well as far as alexander goes he was based on Alexander the Great
Odin is not the equivalent Zues and yes Aries is the G0d of War what Odin is i dont know why are we on this topic anyway?

im technically a senior now

Posted by Arcadios

summons Vecks' will gain when he awakens from his near death expirence.

yeah mee too (:

Posted by keyartist

Hey guys sorry I couldn't read all your chapters but I've been in the hospital. So what did I miss?

Sweet i didnt know yur hiscanic mr.n! I am too (:

Posted by Arcadios

well it's sorta my last year to if ya think about it this is my sophmore year but I have to move to another town so I leave my friends behind but I go over their houses and play videogames and stuff every friday.

and key why were ya in the hospital?

dude keyartist why have you been in the hospital

Posted by Arcadios

he left

Quick comment, Odin is the equivilant of Zues or Jupiter as far as hiarchry positioning goes. Odin, Zues and Juipitor are all the big enchulletas

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: dude keyartist why have you been in the hospital

Yeah I got Kidney stones. That is a pain that I'll never forget. And I still have to "pass" them.

Posted by Arcadios

sorry for asking but whats a kindey stone?

thats what happens when u drink too many cokes (:

Last I checked, although I could be wrong, a kidney stone is well, a stone in the kindey. Very small, and it will not be pleasant passing them, my dad once 'passed' blood. Said it was like ****ing out razor blades

oh *** a kidney stone is horrible bro be thankful if you never get one

it starts out by not drinking enough water, only coke i drink is mountain dew, XTREME!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

**** I might get that, I hardly drink water.

bro mountain dew isnt to good for you either

i know, its the only coke i drink but i dont drink coke all the time though, if my coach caught me drinking a coke i would be running till i threw it up!

Posted by Arcadios

well i'm out c'ya and inferno I gav ya some rep.

haha that sucks man so you live in texas too?

yeah, ive lived in Texas all my life (:

Posted by keyartist

yeah the doctor says no more soda. Oh well I never really drank the darker colas anyways but oh well. They gave me pain meds. so when I do pass them, I won't be inas much pain.

Quick coment before I go to bed,
Mountain Dew is Pepsi, not coke.
And Coke is superior to Pepsi.

Posted by Arcadios

pepsi's better less fiz.

Not yet, I have been at school today.
Cause y'know, I attend from time to time.

I'll get em done, just tell me how many and what kinds real quick
------------------------------------------
like magic, physical, summoning, etc

Posted by Arcadios

magic and physical will do no summons except one that will completely drain all of his enemis mp and hp so we can make it look like a lost cause but then we strike back stronger then ever.
maybe like 3 physicl and magic and 1 summon but make it like a force of nature not a monster or a mystical creture.

so what have i missed guys?

Posted by Arcadios

T-Terror
S-Sin
U-Unfased
M-Meniacal
I-Indestructible

Posted by Sak

Tsumi's too short and simple! I like the really long name that I made up. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey kairi....TOO LONG! lol

Posted by Sak

Yeah, but badguys with long names makes it funny. At least something a little longer than Tsumi. Tsumi sounds like a girl's name......

Posted by Arcadios

I think in the sterotypical form it would be a guy.

Lets make the bad guy a science experiment gone horribly wrong. In an attempt to create a human devoid of anything good,
They made Michal Jackson.

Posted by Sak

OH I LIKE! half boy and half girl. EVERYONE WINS!
_________
No seriously, let's make the badguy a girl. I mean let's be different. Let's not obey the stereotypical laws. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey we have to be original ansem-scientist
that guy who was actually a hermaphadyte in cowboy bebop.

WHY?!
There is no reason to make it a girl! There is no reason to make it a boy! We should decide on what it is first, then pick a gender.
---------------------------------------------
OH! What was his name again? The guy who was betrayed by Viscious right? Started with a G if I recall.

Posted by Arcadios

HEY how about an angel fallen from grace.

Nah, it's been done.
How about something that was genetically engineered to be able to physically, mentally, and magically adapt and learn indefinatley.
Basically, a blue mage that needs to only see a spell, technique, or idea or concept or something, to be able to learn, fully understand, and even counter.

Maybe a bit too overpowered, but it's a start for an idea.

Posted by Sak

We need a girl and we need to name her Shinramankitopankirunchi. lol. jk.

Posted by Arcadios

HEY GO TO THE NEW THREAD ON THE BAD GUY RIKU MADE.