How?

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'd like this to be a serious thread, as it is very close to me.

Heres the question. How do I ask this girl out? She is really special to me. And I don't wnat to screw this up. Here's the story. We both live in Radium, and we are in one class together(socials). Now I usually have to problem talking to her, but the problem is starting a conversation with her. Today she asked me to sit with ehr for our double blocks of socials. So I did. I also gave her my necklace(may not seem like much, but everyone at my school knows that I never let people borrow, or have my necklaces). So what do I do? I REALLY don't want to screw this up. But I want to take the next step. I want to ask her out for coffee or out to dinner or something. But how?

Posted by Stalolin

Just ask her out to dinner or a movie for Friday. Make sure it's not too far into the week so she's got time to schedule it. If she likes you too then basically she'll go to any place you want to go (within reason, don't ask her to go to a hotel).

Posted by Dexter

I wouldn't ask her out. Not yet, anyway. Give it some more time. Don't rush into things. Get to know her really well and get closer to her. Establish a good connection towards the point that you know she is used to you and has started to like you. Have conversations with her. Go into detail about specific things and see how she responds to your curiosity. Oh yeah, show that you are curious. Don't hide that you are into her life and inquisitive about her behavior and habits. Find what you really like about her and exploit it.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]I wouldn't ask her out. Not yet, anyway. Give it some more time. Don't rush into things. Get to know her really well and get closer to her. Establish a good connection towards the point that you know she is used to you and has started to like you. Have conversations with her. Go into detail about specific things and see how she responds to your curiosity. Oh yeah, show that you are curious. Don't hide that you are into her life and inquisitive about her behavior and habits. Find what you really like about her and exploit it.

Don't listen to him.

You're both teenagers.

You may think these things but you'll probably just end up making out in the back of your car.

Just ask her out on a date. See what she says.

If she's interested it'll be a yes.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What are you fifteenish? Give it a week, do stuff with her during that week like walking somewhere nearby for lunch, sit with her in class, talk to her, et cetera. Then, when you're comfortable with all of that (which should only take a week, really), ask her over to watch some movies. Even order some pizza or something like that. That way you probably won't have to talk to her too much if you can't think of anything or are just too nervous.

Then work your way up from there.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Thanks guys, and 13, 14 in a few weeks though. I'm going to go with vampy. Dexter your diea is good but like Stalolin said we're both teenagers, and I don't want to end up making love in the back of a car. I want this to be something more than that. A relationship that has depth.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Killer Jordo: Thanks guys, and 13, 14 in a few weeks though. I'm going to go with vampy. Dexter your diea is good but like Stalolin said we're both teenagers, and I don't want to end up making love in the back of a car. I want this to be something more than that. A relationship that has depth.

actually, you kinda have it reversed. i think Dex was tyring to suggest ways for you to get to know her better and figure out what type of person she is based on her thoughts and views on things, as opposed to just a simple "pizza and a movie date where you get to make out".

but since you're so young, you guys probably dont care about getting to know people. you just know she's pretty and "you like her". relationships between people of that age are very superficial, so save Dex's advice for when you're older and wiser.

just ask her if she has any plans for the weekend, if she says no then ask her if she'd like to do something with you. simple. if she says yes, feign interest and ask her questions about it and try again next week.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Just ask her. As long as you arent a complete retard, and have any sense of humor, chances are that you can do that much. And if not, get ready to be alone for a very long time.:cookie:

[quote=Dexter]Don't rush into things.

bol

[quote=Killer Jordo]I don't want to end up making love in the back of a car

WHY THE HELL NOT?

Quoted post: actually, you kinda have it reversed. i think Dex was tyring to suggest ways for you to get to know her better and figure out what type of person she is based on her thoughts and views on things, as opposed to just a simple "pizza and a movie date where you get to make out".

Fails. He's fourteen. Everything Dex said applies to mature adults, not young teens.

So, everything after that paragraph is far more accurate and truthful.

Posted by Poison

Go for the butt, do it while shes still young!

Loli, it's whats for dinner.

Posted by Lord of Spam

SUPRISE BUTTSEKZ

Posted by Killer Jordo

.....................I guess I can't expect most of VGC to help me out. NES, Vampy, you guys have helped me alot :-*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sorry that I wouldnt give you advice on how to date 14 year olds.

Chances are at that young of an age, its jsut screwing around for fun. Wait a few years and get back to me.

Yeah, it's really not that hard. The only time you should need advice is when relationships actually matter.

Posted by Poco

1. Whip out penis
2. Go for the gold

Posted by Stalolin

THERE IS NO LOVE AT A YOUNG AGE.

ONLY SEX AND THE POWER OF YOUR AMYGDALA.

Posted by Poison

Butt blast.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I control f'd to check and see if anyone said "STICK IT IN HER POOPER"

I was ashamed to learn that nobody has said it, so...

STICK IT IN HER POOPER

Posted by Xenos

Eh, I've never been a fan for teenaged romance, but if that is something you are really into - so be it.

Posted by Poison

STICK IT IN HER POOPER

Posted by Lord of Spam

Poison is wise. Go with their suggestion