Chapter XIII Final Atonement

Posted by Arcadios

Chapter XIII
Final Atonement
By Mr.Nintendo74

----Vecks' Gummi Ship----
It was dark in the deep void of space, everyone was worried about Vecks, they were navigating for the planet that contained Atlantis and were all very restless so one by one they went to sleep leaving the ship on auto-pilot. With everyone saying their goodnights they all went to their own rooms, Aurie was laying beside Vecks' everynight, Mateo and Angelia were sleeping on the same bed, and Eiyuu was alone looking into the darkness of space, then A strange feeling eclipsed Eiyuu's heart with fear and sorrow, this feeling has been accuring ever since Vecks was wounded, Eiyuu could feel his life slipping away from him not being able to do anything about it. Eiyuu Could not sleep, he tossed and turned on top of his bed with the same feelings that would seem endless, Eiyuu rose from his bed, went into the bathroom and bathed in the shower, Put his clothing on and without making a sound went into the control room and piloted the Gummi ship into where he would think his home planet "The Ocean of Hope" was located and found it. He landed on the beach were he and Renai went to when the were children and left in search of himself. Morning had risen and Mateo, Angelia and Aurie awoke to find a missing Eiyuu, they all set out to find Eiyuu.

----The Ocean of Hope----
With Vecks' on Mateo's back, thay all aimlessly walked in Eiyuu's home city looking for any sign of Eiyuu, asking anyone about their lost friend until a young girl came to them and asked "Are you the people asking for a boy named Eiyuu?" Mateo repiled "Yes." And the girl said "Can I go with you guys?"
"Why?" asked Aurie
"Because I long to see him." the young girl replied
"You must be Renai, right?" Angelia said
"Yes, and why do you search for Eiyuu?"
"Well he sorta just ran off with out a word." Mateo replied, with Vecks' moaning on his back.
"What happened to your friend?" asked Renai
"Well we were confronting these swarm of Demons and Vecks' was assaltued by the demons, we were looking for Atlantis but we guessed that Eiyuu piloted the ship here." Said Aurie
"Well, My family make antidotes for wounds and sickness', we may not have a cure for the wounds but we can make him moblie for the day." replied Renai
"Great can ya tgive it to use?" asked Angela
"Yea lets go to my house."
With all of them following Renai to her home, they arrived very shortly, entering through the front door and taking off their foot wear, they went into Renai's living room with pictures of her and Eiyuu as children.
"Wow, how romantic." said Angelia staring at a photo with Eiyuu holding Renai's hand.
"D@mn, never knew that Eiyuu was such a sly guy." Mateo said
"Well he's never like that to the other girls when we were younger, he only talked to me." said Renai
After minutes of looking at pictures of Eiyuu and Renai she entered the room with the remedy.
Renai looked at Aurie "Remember that it only last for 24 Hours, okay?"
"Yea, we better give it to him now." Aurie responded.
Mateo put Vecks' on the floor and Aurie feed the remedy to him.
"Aur...ie......yo..ur....ok....ay" Said Vecks with little strength
"Yea, what about you?"
"I've....seen.....bett..er...days."
"Well don't waste your strength talking, alright?
"Yea.....okay" and with that said Vecks' went to sleep.
"Man I still got to carry him one my back?" yelled Mateo
"Thanks, Renai" said Aurie
"Don't thank me, thank Eiyuu he made the remedy." replied Renai
"So Eiyuu is pretty smart to make his own potion." said Angelia
"Yea he made it as a kid" said Renai
"Wow!" Everyone said
"Now lets go find Eiyuu!" yelled Mateo
"Where would he have gone?" said Angelia
"I know where." replied Renai

----Shrine of Hope----
Eiyuu had arrived at the shrine where his heart was seperated becoming light and dark. Eiyuu prayed for the end of his pain and suffering until he started to breakdown with the feeling of sorrow, he struggled with the darkness in his heart and fainted.
"Where am I?"
"The Reunion."
"Kurai! Where are you?"
"The reunion has began."
"What are you talking about?"
"The aftermath of me invading your body and heart is talking place."
"No! You are locked within me and will never overpower the light."
"My Darkness still lingers and this time I wont run from the light I will use it to my advantage and over some your will."
"But you can't, It impossible for you to touch the light."
"Weren't you the one who lectured me on darkness having light and vice-versa and since you hav been useing my weapon "Absolute Darkness" you have been useing darkness itself and nothing has happened to you."
"But what about all these pain in my body?"
"That is the darkness as a side affect of my Oblivion ability, since you conealed me in your heart the affect has spread in your heart making it weaker for me to break free."
"But what have you been infecting me with?"
"Sorrow and dispair, Now Awaken and do As I command!"
From a distance Eiyuu heard the voice of his friends and then Renai yelled out "Eiyuu!"

----The Awakening----
Eiyuu rose up from the floor.
"Eiyuu are you okay, Bro?" asked Mateo
Eiyuu looked into Mateo's Eyes, Mateo backed away from Eiyuu with Vecks' on his back.
"He's....he's....he's Returned!" yelled out Mateo putting Vecks' on the floor and unleashing tide.
"Who's come back?" asked Aurie
"Kurai!" yelled Mateo charging at what was Eiyuu's body but was actually Kurai manipulating him. With the strikes of tide hitting their primary target with all of Mateo's might but seem to do no harm.
"D@mn it!"
"How do you know it's Kurai?" asked Renai
"Look into his eyes there surronded by darkness and in the middle is a glimmer of light." said Mateo
Renai walked toward Eiyuu in disbelif but once she stared into the soul of Eiyuu she Reilized that Eiyuu was there. Renai embraced Eiyuu.
"Please....Please don't leave me, again."
The angelic wings from before had formed from Eiyuu's back one dark and one light with a moment of weakness that Kurai showed Eiyuu yelled "Watch Out!" and pushed Renai into Angelia and as he pushed her Kurai regained control and unleased "Absolute Darkness" and "Absolute Light".
With the voice of Kurai coming from Eiyuu's body.
"You won't be seeing Eiyuu anytime soon."
Kurai charged toward Mateo woth both keyblades in hand, Mateo was shocked at the speed Kurai was going and could only raise tide in defense and Kurai started to attack tide, strikeing evertime at the weapon until Mateo lost balance with the oppertunity open Kurai striked tide out of Mateo's hands hurling into the shrine floor out of Mateo's reach.
"Now one by one you shall all perish at the hands of your beloved friends." Kurai said with a laugh.
With the "Absolute Darkness" on Mateo's neck Kurai raised it and sruck a target but it wasen't Mateo it was Angeila who was struck and bleeding while unconscious.
"You'll pay for that!" said Mateo and with his hand he summoned tide into it ready to attack Kurai.
As Mateo was going to run toward Kurai Aurie Yelled "Protect!" and a sheild covered everyone but Kurai and Vecks yelled "Ultima!"
The explosion destroyed the shrine where Eiyuu would go to pray and only remains in flames were left on the floor of the beach were Renai use to laugh with Eiyuu.

----Final Atonement-----
With fire everywhere and Kurai on the floor everyone sighed with relief but that sigh soon turned into a gasp of fear as Kurai rose and struck Mateo unable to move.
Renai was hopeing she was not seeing this side of Eiyuu's heart and she was in denial.
Kurai appeared in front of Vecks' chocking him, Aurie screamed "AURORA!"
but nothing happend.
"What...Why isn't my attack working?"
"Becuase I am using the body of Eiyuu as a sheild he accepts the light and so light cannot harm him."
Kurai releases Vecks' from his grasps and Vecks falls into the sand on the beach. As soon as he let go of Vecks he attacks Aurie down to the floor hitting it before Vecks.
"What....What happned to Eiyuu" said Renai talking to herself
"This isn't him." Renai walked closer toward Kurai.
"Renai, you to wish to be struck down."
Renai ran toward Eiyuu's body and held him, Kurai raised his keyblade and then in a flash Eiyuu had returned, the feelings he had have vanished now all that there is in his heart is sorrow, sorrow for the pain he has inflected onto his friends.

"What have I done?"

"No, it wasen't you, it was Kurai." Renai said

"No, your wrong Kurai is my darkness and I use that darkness in battle meaning I hurt more people then help."

"Please stop we cant fix this."

"It's over, all is lost, the only thing I feel is regret and guilt."
Eiyuu pushes Renai away and goes into the ocean where his feet are the only part of his body that hit the water. As Eiyuu unleashes his keyblades "Absolute Light" and "Absolute Darkness" in his hands he says

"You only live once, But if you live it right, once is enough. I did not live it the way it was meant to be I only caused sorrow and dispair."
"To make sure my darkness or my light can't harm anyone else I must atone for my sins."
"Mateo I guess this is it I'm sorry I coundn't pay you back for your care when I landed on your island."
"Angelia, I didn't know you much but I would have liked to have known you better."
"Aurie, your kindness and friendship went to waste I'm sorry I couldn't return the friendship you have shown me."
"Vecks, we couldn't more diffrent you are a powerful mage and well look at me I hope you and Aurie can live life together in happiness."

"Renai, your love has always kept you in my heart if I do ever return I want to be with you forever."

"I wonder would the creator of our world allow such a person who well do such an act upon themselves allow me an after life or will I just fade into Darkness?"

"Don't do it, Eiyuu!" yelled Mateo
"Eiyuu, you can't!" screamed Angelia
"No, Eiyuu don't go through it!" yelled Vecks' with all his strength
"Eiyuu, Stop!" pleaded Aurie.
With his keyblades raised in unison, Eiyuu pierced through his own heart as Renai ran to his side he vanished into the sky. The destucion in his wake was left as it was and Renai fell to her knees in tears.

"It wasen't suppose to be this way."

And as everyone looked toward the sky the sun shined onto the ocean with the glimmer of hope.

The ground started shacking and rumbling, everyone was confused and asked whats happening? From where Eiyuu had vanished a dark figured had appeared everyone looked at him it wasen't Kurai but it was Eiyuu Eclpise in darkness and as soon as the appeared he vanished without a trace and the sky turned dark Another being hade appeared also looking like Eiyuu but in light and he as well left.

Renai, Mateo, Angelia, Vecks and Aurie all heard Eiyuu's lost voice in their hearts.....
Unison......dark...and....light.....are.....the....keys....for.....rebirth.

And out of nowhere a man in a red robe appeared.....

-To be continued

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hmmm, interesting. If I want to build off this, I am going to need a wee bit more info. Mr. N, would you be so kind as to PM me your future plans for Eiyuu, cause I have an idea that might work.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

whoa... thats some crazy stuff bro wow awesome d@mn im bizzin with questions

Posted by Arcadios

ask away.

Mr. N and I are discussing something for my chapter that involves his character and mine atm, I think we're on to something too.

How do we find him? Will he be coming back? Whos his heartless? What about his Nobody? Is Renai joining us now?

bro Vecks need medicine from Atlantis and that wont be happening for some time

Yes he does, but not immidiatley.
Remember, My sub-character will know Ryth and ways to combat her magics, this includes her demons. Normally he could cure Vecks in a heartbeat, but Ryth's demons are different each dimension, and so he can only stop him from growing worse.

and how about it has certain drawbacks like takes away abilities in exchange for time to have to get better

Well, the way it works, is it is a magic spell that is supposed to out-right banish the magic.
However, because of the slight differences, it puts Vecks into a transe, his bod is completly dead, but will not decay, and is basically frozen in time until the damage is repaired.
However, he still exsists on the etheral plane of exsistance, so he is thinking, and learning, he will emerge form this with a few new tricks, including the legendary holy summoning;Alexander

That, and the ability to merge with his summons finally, however, he will be considerably weaker consitution wise for a little while after he gets better.

Posted by Arcadios

I totally forgot about the sub-chracter.
He'll wont come back for sometime.
His heartless and nobody don't have names..yet all depende on what wally does with them.
yes renai will join the gang.

I am still working out how the chapter will work, but just so you know, there will be a sequence which takes place before the rest of it, and gets kind of confusing. Going to start it soon.

-------------------------------------------------------
What should I make Renai? Cause I can get creative with whatever.
OOO! Maybe a dragoon!

Posted by Arcadios

ya should take your time on it and I still remeber how long was your side of chapter 10. D@mn it that was alot.

alright cool with me so hes gonna be healed mentally but will be in a coma

Posted by Arcadios

that sounds good

Well, techinically it won't be a cohma, but yeah thats it basically.
So, what about Renai? I like the idea of a dragoon shrine maiden

Posted by Arcadios

Renai will be with the group to find Eiyuu even afterwords she'll be with him but she won't fight.
I think we need a girl who dosen't kick so much @$$.

bro make Renai not a warrior but like a healer so to speak she doesnt seem warriorish

Posted by Arcadios

but isnt Aurie that?

Fine, but we have to give her SOMETHING!
Oooooo, what if we made her a top-knotch Gummi ship pilolet? Completley out of the blue, not as good as Vecks at enginnering, but FAR better at actually flying them.

Posted by Arcadios

well since her family does own a mediciane business maybe she can be an alchemist.

Can I make her FMA style alchemist? I won;t go over board combat wise, but I will give her some usefulness in combat. Also potions.
------------------------------------
Well, I am gonna sign off for now, I can finally play Final Fantasy 9 again :)
I'll see you all laters! Maybe I wil start the next chapter tonight, cause I don't have school tomorow!
YAAAAAAAAAY!

Posted by Burning Inferno

WoW! You guys are InSaNe!

Posted by Arcadios

in a good way or bad and wally I mean like an alchemist in FMA but make potions and stuff AND gummi blocks so she can take after winry.

Alright, how about this
In battle, she can combat, but uses potions as her weapons.
Outside, she is a top-knotch gummi engineer because she can make new and unique gummi's, and can make interesting potions that have odd effects when consumed or splashed on.

Also, still here. Going to watch Dodgeball THEN play Final Fantasy :)

sounds good to me but yea same question burning inferno

oh yea and Wally dont go all out on FMA ok later guys i gotta go bye

Alright fine.
Gonna go now, going to start typing the chapter now, possible posting tonight.

Posted by Arcadios

yeah wally do it and make her throw bombs and frag greneds.
Make sure she makes a mushroom for double the stregth.
and let her work with Vecks on the ship

yall are crazy in a crazy way! so how long have you guys been doing....uhhhh.... whatever this is?

you guys think you can compile all of your storys and e-mail them to me? It looks kind interesting (:

my email is:XDiabloDelDiosX@wmconnect.com

Burning, just look at the titles of the various threads here, they will say them as chapters 1-however many we have, and the first post(s) are the chapters.

On a side note; It figures, the contact lens solution I have been using as been linked to casuing blindness, so I am switching back to glasses for a while. As such, some of my posts might be poorly spelled while my eyes adjust.

Posted by Arcadios

remember her parents are died

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, I just read the first few paragraphs and all I gotta say it's good so far, but it's ANGELA not Angelia.

Posted by Arcadios

my bad

Posted by Sak

GREAT JOB! TWO THUMBS UP! Not as dramatic as Aurie's death though. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

okay I'll pretend I didn't read that. lol