Unite

Posted by iPwn2

Why cant I (Jon of iPwn) log in??? It keeps saying the user name / password is incorrect but I know it's not it's the same password I use for everything...

Posted by Jesse Smith

*cough*Click the link that shows up when you get a wrong password!!!

Posted by iPwn2

sneeze....Already did like 30 minutes ago, no email came yet.......

Anyway I think I'm done here...

My first day here and I get flamed by an immature kid, report like three of the posts, only to find out the kid is a moderator...

Why have someone like that be a representation of the forums? Or is this place just a kids play pen?

Seeyaz.

Posted by NES Queen

there's a lot of children running around in here, but most of us just have strong *sometimes abbrasive* personalities. the influx of idiots from the addition of a KH board has us all on edge and assuming that every new member is just another idiot.

if you know you did nothing wrong, just take it with a grain of salt. after time when you prove you're not an idiot then we'll let up on you.

Posted by Klarth

I'm sorry I hate FFVII so much, I'll change my opinion the next time someone joins :)

Posted by Unite

Quoting iPwn2: sneeze....Already did like 30 minutes ago, no email came yet.......

Anyway I think I'm done here...

My first day here and I get flamed by an immature kid, report like three of the posts, only to find out the kid is a moderator...

Why have someone like that be a representation of the forums? Or is this place just a kids play pen?

Seeyaz.

ouch i have feeling i know who this ******* is

Posted by Klarth

Nice observations! Have a special sticker.

edit: Is it some kind of bizarre coincidence that the two people who seem to vehemently dislike me right now both have Ken Kutaragi's cock lodged so far down their throats that it's knocked their brain out of their assholes?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: Nice observations! Have a special sticker.

edit: Is it some kind of bizarre coincidence that the two people who seem to vehemently dislike me right now both have Ken Kutaragi's cock lodged so far down their throats that it's knocked their brain out of their assholes?

klarth you low class dog

What right do u have to insult his tastes in games or anyones for that matter. Really he probably makes more than u and your whole family put together first of all. If he knew you thought 600$ was alot of money he would be laughing at you like i am. Will you be buying a ps3 just for show like your psp? o wait you won't be able to buy one lol, little to much for your budget lol.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Unite]
klarth you low class dog
One of the main distinctions between social classes tends to be how adept each tier is at their command of the English language. This is the first instance of hypocrisy in your post.

[quote]What right do u have to insult his tastes in games or anyones for that matter.
Hypocrisy instance number two, sir Zelda-sucks and Gamecube-games-are-for-children. Also, had you chosen to do your share of research before constructing your argument, you'd notice that I'd made no moves as to insulting this Jon fellow's taste of games. Everyone's allowed to have their own opinions, right, PS3-will-be-the-best-console-ever-shut-the-fuck-up-you-Nintendo-fanboys?

[quote]Really he probably makes more than u and your whole family put together first of all.
I honestly don't give a flying fuck. My family's fiscal situation, dire as it may be, is of no concern to you.

[quote]If he knew you thought 600$ was alot of money he would be laughing at you like i am.
If you think $600 is cheap for a bloated "media peripheral", you need to get some kind of sense over the value of your cash, you spoiled tosser.

[quote]Will you be buying a ps3 just for show like your psp?
Considering that I mainly use my PSP for homebrew software rather than commercial games (regardless of never having it out in public for fear of it being stolen - I'm perplexed as to where that "just for show" comment came from, quite frankly) no! You'll simply be buying your precious PS3 because, well, it's obviously the best because you already have a high-quality TV. Having a high-quality TV makes the system good for EVERYBODY. Indeed, the fact that you're stating how amazing the PS3 will be at every open oppurtunity gives me a window to question your definition of "just for show". Hypocrisy instance three.

[quote]o wait you won't be able to buy one lol, little to much for your budget lol.
Indeed it is. I don't have a stockpile of cash burning a crater in my pocket, but regardless, there already a myriad reasons that I have absolutely no interest in it. You know, what with it being a colossal shit-filled box and all.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow. Fu[COLOR="White"]ck [/COLOR]win. Simple as that.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: One of the main distinctions between social classes tends to be how adept each tier is at their command of the English language. This is the first instance of hypocrisy in your post.

Hypocrisy instance number two, sir Zelda-sucks and Gamecube-games-are-for-children. Also, had you chosen to do your share of research before constructing your argument, you'd notice that I'd made no moves as to insulting this Jon fellow's taste of games. Everyone's allowed to have their own opinions, right, PS3-will-be-the-best-console-ever-shut-the-fuck-up-you-Nintendo-fanboys?

I honestly don't give a flying fuck. My family's fiscal situation, dire as it may be, is of no concern to you.

If you think $600 is cheap for a bloated "media peripheral", you need to get some kind of sense over the value of your cash, you spoiled tosser.

Considering that I mainly use my PSP for homebrew software rather than commercial games (regardless of never having it out in public for fear of it being stolen - I'm perplexed as to where that "just for show" comment came from, quite frankly) no! You'll simply be buying your precious PS3 because, well, it's obviously the best because you already have a high-quality TV. Having a high-quality TV makes the system good for EVERYBODY. Indeed, the fact that you're stating how amazing the PS3 will be at every open oppurtunity gives me a window to question your definition of "just for show". Hypocrisy instance three.

Indeed it is. I don't have a stockpile of cash burning a crater in my pocket, but regardless, there already a myriad reasons that I have absolutely no interest in it. You know, what with it being a colossal shit-filled box and all.

lol

Calling me hypocrit? lol I have never said nintendo consoles were for kids.
Now few of people on board come off as children , crying about what kids at there school think of nintendo lol. I hear crying about how sony turned them into nerds lol.

Spoiled hardly, i actually have a job unlike you. If money isn't problem you should of never brought up in the other thread , were not all poor like you.

I just re read a part you making a comment how he fails when it comes to good taste. Aren't you one that actually likes the name wii wii? lol

klarth you done nothing prove to me that you aren't fanboy. It's shameful that you own psp, with all your hate for sony.lol You hate a company that much yet you buy there products lol.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Unite]klarth you low class dog

What right do u have to insult his tastes in games or anyones for that matter. Really he probably makes more than u and your whole family put together first of all. If he knew you thought 600$ was alot of money he would be laughing at you like i am. Will you be buying a ps3 just for show like your psp? o wait you won't be able to buy one lol, little to much for your budget lol.

fail

[quote]lol

Calling me hypocrit? lol I have never said nintendo consoles were for kids.
Now few of people on board come off as children , crying about what kids at there school think of nintendo lol. I hear crying about how sony turned them into nerds lol.

double fail

[quote]Spoiled hardly, i actually have a job unlike you. If money isn't problem you should of never brought up in the other thread , were not all poor like you.

monster fail

[quote]I just re read a part you making a comment how he fails when it comes to good taste. Aren't you one that actually likes the name wii wii? lol

ultra fail

[quote]klarth you done nothing prove to me that you aren't fanboy. It's shameful that you own psp, with all your hate for sony.lol You hate a company that much yet you buy there products lol.

FAILING SPREE

Making fun of anyone's finacial situation just isn't cool...

Quoted post: klarth you done nothing prove to me that you aren't fanboy.

Do you even know what fanboy means?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Vampiro: Do you even know what fanboy means?

He says he plays his psp so he's hypocrit, If it's still in it's box he's a fanboy. yes i do know what fanboy is.

GameMiestro:

klarth attacked my finacial situation first by assuming i was poor.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Unite]lol I have never said nintendo consoles were for kids.
I'd like to introduce you to...

[quote]I wasn't aware that a game like pokemon snap was considered hardcore

[quote]Now few of people on board come off as children , crying about what kids at there school think of nintendo lol.
There's this guy who hangs around the gaming board who cries about what everyone on an internet message board thinks about Nintendo. Isn't that hilarious? lol. lol, lol

[quote]Spoiled hardly, i actually have a job unlike you. If money isn't problem you should of never brought up in the other thread , were not all poor like you.
If I was your employer, you'd be out on your ass faster than you could say "undeserving". You're gloating over people in dire straits who have no control over their circumstances, and revelling in your own so-called superiority. Sounds pretty fucking spoilt to me!

[quote]I just re read a part you making a comment how he fails when it comes to good taste. Aren't you one that actually likes the name wii wii? lol
Fisher Price Play-Station Set.

[quote]klarth you done nothing prove to me that you aren't fanboy.
I own a PSP. I own an Xbox. I prefer both of these to my Gamecube and my Nintendo 64. I also have a PS2 on reserve. Oh, and I've got a Commodore 64. And an Atari 2600. For a brief while a little over two years ago, I had a Sega Megadrive. Oh, wait, yeah! I have a Sega Master system underneath my fucking TV! I don't know how I could've forgotten that... Oh, yeah, wait a minute, yeah I do. It's because I ownly buy Nintendo consoles, because Nintendo are the best, lol, lol. lol

[quote]It's shameful that you own psp, with all your hate for sony.lol You hate a company that much yet you buy there products lol.
You own a Gamecube and a DS. Furthermore, if you never said Nintendo produced childish games, I never said I hate Sony.

[quote]He says he plays his psp so he's hypocrit, If it's still in it's box he's a fanboy. yes i do know what fanboy is.
What's hypocritical about me owning a PSP? I've never actually said I hate Sony, I just think the PS3's a piece of crap. I can love Nintendo and hate the Virtual Boy all the same.

[quote]klarth attacked my finacial situation first by assuming i was poor.
Oh. Er, um, when did I say this? Oh. I didn't. Never mind, then.

Quoted post: He says he plays his psp so he's hypocrit, If it's still in it's box he's a fanboy. yes i do know what fanboy is.

No, you clearly don't. I'm really, really amazed at how thick you are. Even from an objective view-point. Though I know this won't make any difference or have any affect, since you are so thick. You'll probably call me a fanboy or something.

And Klarth wins again. Though that's not such a great feat anymore.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting GameMiestro: fail

double fail

monster fail

ultra fail

FAILING SPREE

I see what you did there, and I like it. I miss counter strike.:(

Also, unite failed more in this thread than anyone has failed, ever.

Posted by Klarth

Unite likes Sony, don't persecute him. you're such a Nintendo fanboy that it STINGS, Vampiro. You're a Nintendo fanboy for life until you skullfuck Ken Kutaragi, man. I mean, I'm such a hardcore non-fanboy that I'm the majority shareholder for Sony. Beat that.

Posted by GameMiestro

[COLOR=#dddddd]I don't see Klarth making fun of your financial status in any of his posts. Anyways, I'll warn you now- it's a documented fact that 90% of banned members (with over 50 posts) have had a major arguement with Klarth in their posting history... :( so you may want to stop now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#dddddd][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#dddddd]EDIT: Lol, moved to Flame Board.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#dddddd][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#dddddd]EDIT EDIT: to LoS, I was thinking more like Unreal Tournament. But that works too... :([/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

Well, he doesn't seem to want to keep the discussion out in the open for fear of you guys, so he's resorting to PMs.

[quote=Unite]It's seems every time i have chat with you , it always ends up with few of your friends helping out. You must be proud of yourself forcing new people to leave who don't bend over for you and speed ideals.

You even turned it into looking like your victum here lol

I also must say what fine work on vamp you guys did.

I said "objective" for a reason since that response was obvious. **** fail, seriously.

Posted by Unite

klarth:

What I quote had nothing to suggest nintendo was childish, i was asking what made the game hard core. When did i ever say i like the name playstation. All i said it was better than wii wii.

GameMiestro: I can't say i'm really suprised that people end up banned after an arguement with klarth.

vamp:
what can i say i haven't really checked into your posts much. I read little bit of your argument with raiden in another thread. I will wait till i read more of what you have to say.

Quoted post: vamp:
what can i say i haven't really checked into your posts much. I read little bit of your argument with raiden in another thread. I will wait till i read more of what you have to say.

What does that have to do with anything? You're still an ignorant moron who resorts to the same insults and idiotic points in ever single argument he gets in.

Posted by Klarth

Right; I had no idea anyone had been banned due to an argument with me. I'd like a citation here.

As for Nintendo and childishness, I seem to remember a thread in which you suggested that you could bring a Gamecube and Wind Waker to a preschool, and the children would be completely adept at it and love it. Make of that what you will.

Also, what makes "Playstation" superior to "Wii"?

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Unite]
GameMiestro: I can't say i'm really suprised that people end up banned after an arguement with klarth.

Woah, wait, that's not what I said...

Forget I said anything... :(

Posted by Ant

I'm curious to as why he shouldn't be banned?

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm fucking adamant that this kid isn't Unite, and he's yet to give me any reason to believe otherwise.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: Right; I had no idea anyone had been banned due to an argument with me. I'd like a citation here.

As for Nintendo and childishness, I seem to remember a thread in which you suggested that you could bring a Gamecube and Wind Waker to a preschool, and the children would be completely adept at it and love it. Make of that what you will.

Also, what makes "Playstation" superior to "Wii"?

ah klarth you missed the point , speed was suggesting that kids wouldn't play it and would rather have ps2 or xbox. Now kids will play all 3 no problems long as they like the game.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Ant]I'm curious to as why he shouldn't be banned?

Because (this account at least, hint hint) has been here since 2001, which would make it the oldest active member to actually get banned. It would be a big deal.

Posted by basterd

All of you shut up and let jon speak.gosh.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Ant: I'm curious to as why he shouldn't be banned?

Ant i really don't know anything about you. Other than i seen a few rozen maiden pics in your sig before. I noticed your a fan of disgaea like me and your watching the anime.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=basterd]All of you shut up and let jon speak.gosh.

Wait... are you somehow connected with Unite?

EDIT: Yes, I know he's not refering to Unite in that post.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting basterd: All of you shut up and let jon speak.gosh.

Spoilers: Jon states that he's leaving on page one of the thread.

[quote=Unite]
Ant i really don't know anything about you. Other than i seen a few rozen maiden pics in your sig before. I noticed your a fan of disgaea like me and your watching the anime.
That isn't what he asked.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: Spoilers: Jon states that he's leaving on page one of the thread.

That isn't what he asked.

I know but i have no reason to argue with him

klarth funny thing is i wasn't thinking of you when i first made my comment.

I have nite shifts so i'm off to bed,

Posted by Klarth

brb guys

Posted by sabre

me too, i gotta go brush my teeth, lol.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=GameMiestro]Because (this account at least, hint hint) has been here since 2001, which would make it the oldest active member to actually get banned. It would be a big deal.

His entire profile has been erased, and I haven't seen him sign in to AIM since this imposter started posting. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that this isn't Unite.

Posted by Fate

He used to write legibly, too. :/

Posted by Unite

Quoting Speedfreak: His entire profile has been erased, and I haven't seen him sign in to AIM since this imposter started posting. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that this isn't Unite.

ah speed

I use to have aim but i never used it, why would i add your name to my list? It's seems to me you have made up image of me how i use to be. The only difference is i let alot of things that happen slide back them. As for proof i do remember when wings was a supermod and 2 times the this site was hacked. I use keep to anime board so i can see why speed and few others think i am different person.

Posted by brownoystercult

UNITE YOUR HEAD IS MORE THICK THAN KANYE WEST, WHO THINKS HE CAN BE A CHARACTER IN THE FREAKING BIBLE.

Posted by Random

Quoting Unite: ah speed

I use to have aim but i never used it, why would i add your name to my list? It's seems to me you have made up image of me how i use to be. The only difference is i let alot of things that happen slide back them. As for proof i do remember when wings was a supermod and 2 times the this site was hacked. I use keep to anime board so i can see why speed and few others think i am different person.

ok ok I have the solution. Unite if this is you you'll know the answer to this question.

What is the capital of GERMANY~~~~!?@?@?!? RAH!!!

You have 30 seconds to answer

***EDIT***

Too late.. Your not Unite and you must Vanish to a lost Island and never RETURN!!~~~!!!

Quoted post: As for proof i do remember when wings was a supermod and 2 times the this site was hacked. I use keep to anime board so i can see why speed and few others think i am different person.

How is that proof? Besides the last bit, even I knew about the hacks and the Wings thing. And I wasn't even here.

Posted by Klarth

Hey guys, there was a guy called The Duckfather here a long time ago. He was a super mod.

I know his name, so that means I was here while he was, right?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: Hey guys, there was a guy called The Duckfather here a long time ago. He was a super mod.

I know his name, so that means I was here while he was, right?

ok how about this i was born a day before raiden. I'm sure speed knows my profile so well he should know that.

Posted by Klarth

Right, and that's proof how? Seriously, come ON.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: Right, and that's proof how? Seriously, come ON.

I can't prove that i am same unite, i have already stated why i'm different from the past. What proof could i show? Last time i changed my profile was when the site was hacked. Why do i need to prove my self to you klarth?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Unite]I use to have aim but i never used it

Lies.

You'll still know your account, so sign in. If you're really Unite then there's nothing stopping you.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Speedfreak: Lies.

You'll still know your account, so sign in. If you're really Unite then there's nothing stopping you.

nope i don't use email either anymore. The one i used long ago was changed and even my currently one is disabled from lack of use.

last message type program i used seriously was icq but that was back in 98
now windows messager i kinda used for a few months but i let that slide but it's been years since i used it.
the email i made this account with had window messager thing with it.

Posted by Speedfreak

You used AIM and you signed on often. Can you even tell me what your ScreenName was?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Speedfreak: You used AIM and you signed on often. Can you even tell me what your ScreenName was?

Unite, umm speedfreak honestly i never spoken to you before on aim? Kinda scary but who were you speaking to?

now that i think about aim = aol instant messanger right?

i have never used that program before

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Unite]Unite, umm speedfreak honestly i never spoken to you before on aim? Kinda scary but who were you speaking to?

now that i think about aim = aol instant messanger right?

i have never used that program before

Ban the fucker.

Posted by Random

But wait if it is an imposter than why would he come on VGC? Did Unite perhaps give someone else his psword? Why would someone go through all that trouble?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Speedfreak: Ban the fucker.

speedfreak you mind telling me what you guys talked about?

If you think about it dosen't makes sense why would i ever contact you on chat program in first place?

Posted by Klarth

How did super mod banned Unite?

Posted by Random

We can't really "Prove" that he's an imposter can we? I mean no way of being 110% sure right? So how is it that he's banned? We need a trial or something heh. Hmm Can we use "The Judge" as The Judge? :-P

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Speedfreak: Ban the fucker.

Celebrate now, cuz he is :)

Posted by Unite

Quoting ~vampire~: Celebrate now, cuz he is :)

am i, nope lol

Posted by Random

Quoting ~vampire~: Celebrate now, cuz he is :)

No... No Celebrations. There should be a trial I tell you! A TRIAL!!!

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Unite: am i, nope lol

Why is username pink then?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Unite: am i, nope lol

Try posting outside of this board, retard.

Posted by Random

But why did he get banned? No comprende?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: Try posting outside of this board, retard.

kkk

Posted by Unite

Quoting SomebodyRandom: But why did he get banned? No comprende?

i have feeling it was linko

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=SomebodyRandom]We can't really "Prove" that he's an imposter can we? I mean no way of being 110% sure right? So how is it that he's banned? We need a trial or something heh. Hmm Can we use "The Judge" as The Judge? :-P

Proof he's an imposter: Completely different person. Sudden lack of grammer. Denies ever downloading an IM he used to use often, despite being on my buddy list.

Proof he isn't: ...?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Speedfreak: Proof he's an imposter: Completely different person. Sudden lack of grammer. Denies ever downloading an IM he used to use often, despite being on my buddy list.

Proof he isn't: ...?

umm i seriously have no idea what your talking about? I'm on your buddy list? Speed i don't have any idea who the person you talked to on your IM but thats wasn't me. I've always hated you and your last person i would contact if i was ever using im. Think about it thats like klarth adding me to his buddy list. Dosen't make senese

gamemiestro looks like your prediction came true , tho i can't say i'm suprised. I warn you don't ever go against speed , klarth and linko.

Posted by Klarth

Exactly.

Posted by Random

They are a deadly trio :-P

Anyways I still don't get why he's banned. Theres no full proof that he's an imposter. So maybe he used to use AIM and he doesn't anymore. Maybe he switched names or forgot his name because it was a while ago? Maybe you got the wrong one down? In anycase he should be unbanned.

Besides who's to say he wont' create a new account and move on?

Posted by Unite

Quoting SomebodyRandom: They are a deadly trio :-P

Anyways I still don't get why he's banned. Theres no full proof that he's an imposter. So maybe he used to use AIM and he doesn't anymore. Maybe he switched names or forgot his name because it was a while ago? Maybe you got the wrong one down? In anycase he should be unbanned.

Besides who's to say he wont' create a new account and move on?

nope i won't be making another account I've always used this one account ever since i've it created it way back in 2001.

Posted by Random

Well surely someone will unban you. Even if you were an imposter theres no full proof. Thats like arresting someone because you "Thought" he was at the crime.

Posted by Klarth

...Right, that's another point of proof against you, considering this incarnation of VGC has only existed since April 2004.

Posted by NES Queen

he's banned because he's a retard. we don't need anymore retards frequenting these boards. there's way too many here as it is.

and if he's stupid enough to create another user account he'll just end up with an IP ban, since that's a blatant violation of our simple rules. and it's stupid. the person hasn't changed, just their silly name.

Posted by Random

Theres no full proof though guys. You can't just ban someone because you feel like it. Dictatorship is what it'd be :-P

Besides he hasn't been doing anything wrong to get banned. Just because you think he's an imposter doesn't give reason enough.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Well surely someone will unban you. Even if you were an imposter theres no full proof. Thats like arresting someone because you "Thought" he was at the crime.

This happens all the time. Your point?

Posted by Random

My point is, it still could be the original Unite. So why is he banned? What has he done wrong other than everyone thinks hes an imposter?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: ...Right, that's another point of proof against you, considering this incarnation of VGC has only existed since April 2004.

when site was hacked i had to remake my account like everyone else, you saying i switched?

klarth there isn't any proof against me , apparntly speed had some stranger pull fast one on him and pretends to be me, and they had nice chats for who knows how long. Speeds never bothers to comfirm on the message board and this is problem we have now. Speeds to embarrassed that he was tricked by some pedo.

bye, nite shift again for me

Posted by Random

Thats it.. We need a Judge and Jury...

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Unite]
when site was hacked i had to remake my account like everyone else, you saying i switched?
The site's disappeared TWICE since 2001. Massive fail.

Jesus Christ you're so ****ing dumb it isn't funny.

Quoted post: Thats it.. We need a Judge and Jury...

Wow, SR, shut the **** up. Who gives a **** if he's not really Unite? The point is is that he's a troll. All he ever did was argue with Klarth or Speed about them being fanboys.

He deserves to be banned.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: Wow, SR, shut the **** up. Who gives a **** if he's not really Unite? The point is is that he's a troll. All he ever did was argue with Klarth or Speed about them being fanboys.

He deserves to be banned.

Nothing personal but thats retarded. Thats not in the rule book at all. I'm not trying to start anything but who cares if someones a prick who argues with people about being fanboys? It's annoying but it doens't have to resolve in banning now does it? Theres got to be other ways. Some other kind of punishment thats not so harsh.

Posted by Klarth

VGC only has one punishment.

Posted by Random

Well in anycase i'm done arguing about it. I feel like i'm wasting time and i'm hungry.

Quoted post: Nothing personal but thats retarded. Thats not in the rule book at all. I'm not trying to start anything but who cares if someones a prick who argues with people about being fanboys? It's annoying but it doens't have to resolve in banning now does it? Theres got to be other ways. Some other kind of punishment thats not so harsh.

No, you're retarded. I'm sorry, but if the only reason someone is here is to start arguements and call people fanboys, I'm sure the forum is better off without them. Plus, it's ****ing trolling. Even if it's not a written rule, it's something you just don't do.

Posted by Random

ok ok point takin.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Klarth: The site's disappeared TWICE since 2001. Massive fail.

Jesus Christ you're so ****ing dumb it isn't funny.

klarth i know that anyways
one final thing i though i was talking to man turns out i was talking to 15 year old boy.

Thanks random for a bit of defence you have shown me. Don't let them push around new comers to this site.

Posted by Xenos

Hey Unite, what is your favorite anime genre approximately two years ago?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Xenos: Hey Unite, what is your favorite anime genre approximately two years ago?

hi use to talk about dbz with that guy who liked prince of tennis(forgot his name). Too bad he left the site, He was a nice guy

Posted by Random

Quoting Unite: klarth i know that anyways
one final thing i though i was talking to man turns out i was talking to 15 year old boy.

Thanks random for a bit of defence you have shown me. Don't let them push around new comers to this site.

Hey no problem. And I can't do much for stopping anyone pushing anyone around. I don't have much power :-P

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth: Try posting outside of this board, retard.

OWNED!

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Unite]one final thing i though i was talking to man turns out i was talking to 15 year old boy.
Which of us acts the bigger man, though? Riddle me that.

And hey, another thing: starting in June, I'm earning 300 bucks a week. Fuck you and your financial elitism. :)

Posted by mcguack

Unite is stupid! :)