Super Smash Brothers 3

Posted by Kiyoshi

Check out all the cool stuff!

http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/StagePages/stageselect.html

Posted by GameMiestro

This was made in 2005, and has nothing to do with Super Smash Bros 3.

Posted by Zeta

They're stage ideas. Reminds me of some 'sky battle' stage I read recently. An auto scroller, you on the Halberd, Great Fox, etc.

Posted by GameMiestro

They should have pasted Smash Bros characters on the images and put damage percents down. Then it wouldn't just look like screenshots.

And some of them were just taken from Melee...

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting GameMiestro:
And some of them were just taken from Melee...

Originality FTW!!!1

Posted by Aslan

The White Horse table dose not think there well ever be at Super Smash Bros.3. Is that samuri champoo on adult swim on cartoon network. it's on relly late. i like that show they sure fight alot.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Aslan: The White Horse table dose not think there well ever be at Super Smash Bros.3.

Wow. Someone hasn't heard the news. HAL is currently making the third game, Super Smash Bros Brawl. There's a 15+ page of it on the Wii board. How could you not have known?

Posted by Bendehur2007

aslan and the white horse table have there mind's and when is this comeing out anway? i want to know

Posted by Klarth

Are you kids still here?

Posted by Bendehur2007

as we said we may not become mod's but we can speak our mind's on posting on the thread's there's no stop us from posting our mind's Klarth

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Bendehur2007: as we said we may not become mod's but we can speak our mind's on posting on the thread's there's no stop us from posting our mind's Klarth

Stop using so many apostrophe's!!

:o

The SSB3 site was pretty entertaining before the Brawl trailer dropped, especially the ideas for adventure mode.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting GameMiestro: This was made in 2005, and has nothing to do with Super Smash Bros 3.

Yeah I see SSB melee pics, SSB 64 pics, different mario game pics, but nothing related to SSB 3.

Posted by Dragon Master

lets see to bad the barwl is not going to be on gamecube intead it going to be on nintendo we yes you heard me right nintendo we is the new name intead of nintendo revltion.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Dragon Master: lets see to bad the barwl is not going to be on gamecube intead it going to be on nintendo we yes you heard me right nintendo we is the new name intead of nintendo revltion.

WII KNOW.

Posted by Dragon Master

Quoting Alastor: WII KNOW.

do you mean WII now not Know hello spell

Posted by Dragon Master

i am not going to talk about this any more this thread is lam lam lam i don't care any more about this thread and oh yes bendehur2007 and aslan or freaken baned you can't give any more rep to them any more idotit's if the user get banned i have amay more were that came from. here a littel tast of the White Horse Table and what they think about this site they say you guys are mean and rud and may i add crule to user's who are just starting out on the site.

Posted by Alastor

...the console is called Wii. WII. Not We.

And I meant know. KNOW. I KNOW THIS ALREADY.

IT'S A JOKE, GET IT?

I'M SO CLEVER.

Please, learn basic English or gtfo.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Dragon Master: i am not going to talk about this any more this thread is lam lam lam i don't care any more about this thread and oh yes bendehur2007 and aslan or freaken baned you can't give any more rep to them any more idotit's if the user get banned i have amay more were that came from. here a littel tast of the White Horse Table and what they think about this site they say you guys are mean and rud and may i add crule to user's who are just starting out on the site.

It's like you speak another language!

Teach me idiot, pls?

Posted by talents

can,t wait to get my hands on ssb3 (licking lips)

Posted by Burrito

Quoting Zeta: HAL is currently making the third game, Super Smash Bros Brawl.
I just noticed this and thought I would point out that SSBB is not being made by HAL.

Posted by ccrocker58

Burrito's absolutely right, the game is being developed by a team created by Nintendo and Sakurai himself.

[URL="http://www.smashbros.com/en/story/page_3.html"]http://www.smashbros.com/en/story/page_3.html[/URL]