Chapter 12

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 12
The Demon War
by Riku Dark Badass

-------Realm of Nothing-------
A man's footsteps are walking loudly down a solid gray hall. His hair is long and black and he wears nothing but black and you can see both of his arms are filled with different demons and symbols tattoos. He stops before a dead-end wall and he closes his eyes and suddenly opens them and touches the wall as it shatters revealing a door. He opens the door and walks in revealing a room completely ecipsed by darkness there is nothing in there except for two men one of the men cannot be seen clearly due to total darkness covering him and the other undoubtedly is Sean. "Sir Nowkun has been killed" said the tattooed man "What?! by who?" asked Sean "Your sister of course" answered the man. Sean turns to the shrouded man. the shrouded man looks as if hes saying something but you cannot hear anything out of his mouth. "Yes i understand ,my liege" said Sean now turning towards the tattooed man "Go now and make sure you make those fools who killed our puppet know the true meaning of pain our intel has told us they will be landing on the planet Crinson do not fail us, Acheron". Acheron smiles "I wont dont worry"

-------Vecks's Gummi Ship-------
Mateo wakes up quickly from his slumber and in the process wakes up Angela. "The same dream?" Angela asks rubbing his back "Yea" Mateo answers "Mateo these dreams arent good for ya man" Septero advises "Yea you think i would keep dreaming of that if i knew how to stop it?" Mateo says sarcastically. "Well why dont you go to bed as Septero?" asks Furigana "Bam see a solution" says Septero. Mateo ignores both of the spirits and looks at Angela "Dont worry its nothing ill be fine just get some sleep" Mateo kisses Angela and she goes back to sleep. Mateo now walks over to a locker sort of thing and pulls out black pants, a white shirt and a black overshirt and and pulled out a chain and connected it to his pants and changes into those and walks out to the bridge Vecks put the Gummi ship on Auto Pilot headed towards Crinson because Septero said he felt a big Guardian there. Mateo sits down in one of the chairs "Mateo, man you gotta stop worrying about this your brother is ok it was a dream who cares?" Septero tells Mateo "Septero i know its more than just that i feel Acheron i know he's not the same" says Mateo "Mateo come on man listen...." "NOW ARRIVING IN CRINSON'S ATMOSPHERE" the whole Gummi ship turned on and Aurie walked in yawning "Oh..hey Mateo what are you doing up and dressed this early?" "Nothing i couldnt sleep" Mateo quickly answered her. Aurie looked suspiciously at him "Mhmm right well either way lets get ready to land" Aurie sat down next to him grabbed the controls and landed the Gummi Ship she turned toward Mateo "Learned that one from Vecks" "Yea.....i know" Mateo said with a scared look on his face for they had previously all been taught to fly the Gummi Ship if ever needed to and needless to say Aurie's landing was the most terrifying.

-------Crinson-------
The quintet all got out of the Gummi Ship and looked around at a huge empty city "What in the hell is going on?" asked Eiyuu as Vecks looked in through a window of a nearby store "This is a city its supposed to be full of life!" Angela stuck right by Mateo "Wonder what happened here". All of the sudden, a red-hooded man stood before them & snapped his fingers and then millions of heartless poured out of buildings, shops, and even the sewers.

-------Eiyuu, Mateo, & Angela's Battle-------
Eiyuu pulled out both his keyblades and started hacking at all of them. Mateo pulled out Tide and jumped in the air hit the ground causing a huge beam of light to crash through a section of the Heartless. Angela summoned Petal Blazer "VINES" huge vines came crashing out of the ground and started attacking everything. Mateo and Eiyuu launched off one of the Vines sending them high in the air they both looked at each other and knew waht to do "TWILIGHT ATLANTIC OBLITERATION" they said in unison as Mateo got Tide and Eiyuu got Absolute Light and put them together they shot a incredibly huge blast at the city killing half of the population of heartless and they dropped down sword first causing some more of them to be destroyed.

-------Vecks & Aurie's Battle-------
Vecks pulled out his staff and started conjuring some of his best magic but he got careless as a neoshadow kicked him in the back sending him through the glass of a nearby shop. Vecks landed hard on his stomach and out of nowhere heartless started covering him. Aurie noticed this and ran in “Light Aura” and all of the heartless were destroyed and Vecks got up “Its time to end this” Vecks ran outside and held his staff in the air and Aurie did the same their staffs touched causing gray magic to fill the entire city and when the light show was over all the heartless were gone.

-------Crinson-------
The red-cloaked man appeared again “Brilliant so lets see what we have here” he looked at the quintet “Two Guardians one of Dark and another of Earth, a White Mage, a Black Mage, a Keyblade Master, and the two Chosen Ones.” “Ch….Chosen Ones?” Angela asked confused by what he had just said. “Yes, welcome all of you to the Heartless City this city once flourished until the heartless invaded making all who inhabited the area a heartless” the red-cloaked man explained with hands up in the air. Eiyuu getting tired of this “Who the hell are you?” the red-cloaked man smiled and threw of his cloak to reveal a man wearing all black with long black hair and tattoos all over his arms. Mateo, Septero, and Furigana all recognized him. Mateo bewildered said “Acheron! Its you I cant believe it!” he started to make his way toward him when Septero stopped him “No Mateo that is not your brother!” “What?!” Mateo asked. Angela came over to him “That’s Oinari the Guardian of Spirit cant you see it?”. Mateo looked a little closer and saw a spirit next to him. Aurie trying to find out what they were talking about came up “Whats going on?” “That is my brother and he is being influenced by Oinari the Guardian of Spirit.” Mateo answered her. Acheron smiled "Follow me theres something yall need to see" and he ran off. Mateo started running after him and Angela noticing this started running as well followed by everyone else.

-------Outskirts of the City-------
The outskirts of town was a vast wasteland which you could tell used to be beautiful until the heartless made it their home. They came to a stop when they saw a huge army of beings none of them but Vecks, Septero, and Furigana had ever seen before “Demons” Vecks said with the upmost anger. This army was countless and huge they all had stopped and were just staring at the five of them. “Why are they just standing there?” Eiyuu asked. They soon found out their answer as they looked closely and flying above all of them was Acheron/Oinari and Ryth. Vecks’s anger rose even more “Ryth! ILL KILL YOU!” Ryth laughed “Dear boy you are in no position to be making threats.” Acheron looked right at Mateo “Brother I love you” Acheron then pointed his finger at them and both Ryth and Acheron disappeared and the demons started running straight at them. Mateo raised up Tide “No Mateo I got this one you’ve fought enough” “Right SEPTERO SWITCH!” Angela did the same “Haha looks like we got ourselves a huge battle” Septero said laughing. Aurie raised her staff “LIGHT ARROW” a huge beam of light went straight through a line of demons not affecting them at all “Aurie you magic will not work” Septero said as he threw a dark sword at her “Im not a warrior!” Aurie yelled at him.

-------The Demon War-------
Vecks knew exactly what he was going to do he slammed his staff in the ground and yelled “IFRIT” Vecks disappeared as huge fire demon took his place. Furigana summoned Petal Blazer and placed her hand on the ground“ “TITAN” a huge man came out of the ground “Now you help us kill these guys off ok?” Furigana commanded and Titan nodded. Septero walked next to Furigana and blue Serpent Spirit floated around him “Leviathin come on out” suddenly the spirit took form of a Serpent and Eiyuu said words that no one could make out and suddenly his clothes went silver and Oathkeeper and Oblivion floated behind him as he carried Absolute Light and Absolute Darkness. They were all ready for the upcoming battle when suddenly the Heartless came out of the city. Aurie soon noticed this “No not Heartless too!” “I think they want to help” Eiyuu said confused as the Heartless nodded and all were ready as well. Septero jumped on top of Leviathin “Guys were in for one hell of a battle so be ready!” The Demon army now finally reached the party and were ready to strike as the summons all started creating blast and attacking all of the demons killing them off one by one. The Heartless were fighting the demons trying to protect their home but most were no match for the awesome power in which the Demons possessed. Aurie stayed close to Ifrit trying to kill the Demons with the newly acquired sword. Eiyuu on the other hand was having no problem killing each Demon he would take out many of them with his four keyblades. Septero and Furigana stayed close to one another and both raised their weapons in the air “REVENGE OF THE GUARDIANS” as they said this both of their summons combined with them making Septeriathin and Furtan. Furtan rose up in the air “PERPLEXING POLLEN” as pollen glittered in the air causing all the Demons to freeze and look up. Septeriathin knew this was his chance and touched Tide “Death to the Wicked” as the blue light formed around him he slaughtered hundreds of Demons and Eiyuu seeing this decided he wasn’t gonna let Septero out do him and started doing the same. Ifrit tried more of protecting Aurie than killing the Demons and Ifrit got covered by a lot of demons causing him to retreat and Vecks coming back. As the Demons were about to make their final blow against both of them Vecks grabbed Aurie “I wont let you get hurt” and with that his back got slashed by a demon causing him to become unconscious. Eiyuu saw this and killed all the demons around them before they cause any more damage. Septeriathin and Furtan killed all the rest and turned back into Septero and Furigana and the summons disappeared away. Auri frantically kept using Curaga and any other healing spells she knew but it wouldn’t heal Vecks. “No he’s dead he….he cant be!” Aurie said crying on the ground. Septero went over to Vecks’s body “He’s not dead but hes badly hurt Demon magic cannot be cured by just any White Magic it needs a whole lot more but I doubt we’ll be getting it here we gotta go” “But where to?” Aurie asked with a hopeful look on her face. Septero looked at Furigana and then back at Aurie “Atlantis”

To Be Continued….

P.S. sorry this was more like a story than anything so sorry for the guys who are fans of my action and sorry for the length haha later

Posted by Sak

ROCK ON! :rock: lol. Great job, but I would've preferred Aurie get two daggers, but oh well. GREAT JOB THOUGH!

P.S. I love what you did with Sean, BUT I WAS PLANNING TO MAKE HIM A GOOD GUY! lol. Did you even READ his resurrection?

Posted by Arcadios

wait do ya really trust me with the atlantis part of the story?
how about this I render vecks uncouncious until we get to another planet that isn't atlantis and sees everyone in trouble and he wakes up but stillweak and says only one spell but after the spell he becomes uncoucious again and after everything is said and done they all travel off the planet and go to atlantis.

Posted by Sak

*poke* *poke* he isn't here.

Posted by Arcadios

I know and what happened to mapple story?
I'm starting chapter XII.

Posted by Sak

My mp's refilling. IT TAKES FOREVER! G0d I hate being a lvl 9 mage. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

My friends play maple story too but I tried ragnarok but I didnt intrest me.

Posted by Sak

*BURP* :eek: Excuse me. :eek:

Posted by Arcadios

your excused.

Posted by Sak

I'M SO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED! Give me a cover request. (NOT including Rikku in Berserker.)

Posted by Arcadios

here if ya bored read my little prelude:

----Vecks' Gummi Ship----
It was dark in the deep void of space, everyone was worried about Vecks, they were navigating for the planet that contained Atlantis and were all very restless so one by one they went to sleep leaving the ship on auto-pilot. With everyone saying their goodnights they all went to their own rooms, Vecks' was laying beside Aurie everynight, Mateo and Angelia were sleeping on the same bed, and Eiyuu was alone looking into the darkness of space, then A starnge feeling eclipsed Eiyuu's heart with fear and sorrow, this feeling has been accuring ever since Vecks was wounded, Eiyuu could feel his life slipping away from him not being able to do anything about it. Eiyuu Could not sleep, he tossed and turned on top of his bed with the same feelings that would seem endless, Eiyuu rose from his bed, went into the bathroom and bathed in the shower, Put his clothing on and without making a sound went into the control room and piloted the Gummi ship into where he would think his home planet "The Ocean of Hope" was located and found it. He landed on the beach were he and Renai went to when the were children and left in search of himself. Morning had rised and Mateo, Angelia and Aurie awoke to find a missing Eiyuu, they all set out to find Eiyuu.

Posted by Sak

Nice, but it's MORNING HAD RISEN, not morning had rised. Rised isn't even a word. MAKE RENAI A SONGSTRESS! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

man yor turning into wally just like the whole OBLIVION thingy.

Posted by Sak

NO I'M NOT! lol. I'm just a human grammar book, that's all, and I really like Songstresses. lol. Do whatever you wanna do with Renai. It's just a suggestion. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

well I think we need a female that dosent fight.

Posted by Sak

Songstresses don't fight they......SING! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

but dont they beat their eneimes with their mics?

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey, I was not only willing to compromise with the whole Oblivion thing, I even made up alternate ideas, and eventualy gave in!

Anyway, awesome story! Loved the fact that Vecks finally used a summoning! I was a little peeved when Vecks was downed in one attack, but then it occured to me, he is a mage, and thus, VERY squishy, so I actually like it now.

Hey, can I introduce a temp character who will cover for Vecks for a short time? They can leave him at say, Atlantis, or he can begin healing, and then a man in a robe will appear at the end of chapter 13.

He will be a fictonal yet real character though! He will actually vanish entierly when Vecks is restored. Weird stuff that I will explain if I get to do this idea in my chapter. We'll know, but the party won't until the end.

Again, awesomeness :)

Posted by Arcadios

sorry man I already started XIII and it dosent take place in atlantis cause I didn't want to mess it up and your next after me so you can do it the way you picture it.

I knew I was after you, I just got the numbers mixed up :-D

Yeah, my back-up character MIGHT show up again towards the end, because his ultimate goal is to kill Ryth too, the thing is that he is cross dimensional, Ryth is mutli dimensional (One of him, alternate Ryth's)

Weirdness

hey guys yea well Mr.Nintendo i thought it would be cool but yea come to think of it i actually got a great thing for it so yea ill do it another time but thanks guys im glad you guys liked it i gotta eat so ill be right back

Posted by Arcadios

wally thats why I'll leave it in your hands cause I would so F up the new sub-chracter or whatever.

Yeah, just as I would do the same for one of your sub-characters.

Just, if possible, end the chapter with a figure in a dark robe show up mysteriously please :)

Posted by Arcadios

okay I'll put the guy in the robe in.

Posted by Sak

NOOOOOOO! I made this really awesome FFX-2 cover, AND IT WON'T LET ME UPLOAD IT! :crying: lol.

Hey thnx!
Now the thing is, the character will have his own objective other then killing Ryth, and may include a backstory as to why there is only one him and seven Ryth's.

Basically if there was one Ryth, we would all be ROYALLY boned
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets see, if I cackle, I'll shall be smoten, so I shall sympathise!
Dang Kairi, that sux.

Posted by Sak

*slap* Jack@ss.
_________
Oh, I've got that really shocking thing that I didn't do in chapter 11 planned for chapter 15. It's gonna be awesome! But then it would ruin my plans for after chapter 20....hmmmmmm.....

hey Kairi did you finish the artwork?

Awww thats mean.
*Checks nuclear reactor condition, starts running*
No cause for alarm!
*lies*

wait wait wait what?! seven freaking Ryths?!

Posted by Sak

I only did another Furigana. D@MN I FORGOT TO SCAN IT! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey wally how strong is ultima for Vecks? big enough to blow up a shrine or bigger. and if big then is their anything smaller.

Yes seven, but no worries, we only have to worry about the one from our dimension, so no mass destruction.
----------------------------------------------
Vecks has not had much practice with Ultima, so his could at best destroy a shrine maybe.
Now, Ultimaga will level a large village in one shot regardless of who uses it, a person who practices though, can concentrate it into a single Coherent beam to selectivley destroy a single target.

Posted by Arcadios

okay thanx
________
Chapter XII will be up around in an hour.

Posted by Sak

Hey Mr.N, do u think I should do the really shocking thing? I mean when it's my chapter.

oh ok Kairi thats cool haha just try to get it to me when you can

What exactly IS the shocking thing anyway Kairi?

whats the really shocking thing?

Posted by Sak

It's a thing that I can't tell u. I only told Mr. N cuz he started crying.

Posted by Arcadios

yup definatly kairi and can Aurie cast Protect?

Yeah, I do the same thing all the time with shocking things

Posted by Sak

Ya.
_________
WAIT YOUR SAYING I SHOULD DO IT?!? But it will scar Aurie and Vecks forever....AND IT WILL ALL BECAUSE OF SALLY!lol. Or at least Vecks' memories of her.... Maybe I shouldn't do it......it would ruin my plans for after chapter 20......

Hey hey hey, lay off Sally!
If you even THINK about making her evil in ANY conceivable way then SHAME on you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm, her memory? Interesting

Posted by Sak

No no no....not being evil. Something else.

it's something involving Vecks, Aurie, and Vecks' memories of Sally.

haha do it i say do it i really like what im hearing so far

Posted by Arcadios

well I think it should be done reflecting on event in our lives and all.

Posted by Sak

I dunno....
_______
C'MON BEG ME FOR MORE INFO! lol.

I would, but my cat keeps knocking out the **** power supply!!!

PLEASE don't tell me you plan on bringing her back to life! If she comes back it will be on my terms!!!

And only Vecks can see/talk to her.

Posted by Arcadios

pretty picky but I say go and don't look back.

oh come on tell me im really stoked if you dont want anyone else to know PM it to me

Posted by Sak

NO WAY AM I BRINGING HER BACK! lol. Oh.....I got an idea. Better than the old one... Though it's basically the same thing except Vecks does it and not Aurie....

Look Riku, it wouldn't be fair. Think about it, if she told you, we would gain nothing from her telling only you and not me, and leaving me in the dark. So I THINK it is a situation where if she tells us, it would be both of us.

--------------------------------------------------
Based on how things turn out, Sally MIGHT make a come back, but I am unsure at this point

great im still clueless

Posted by Sak

ACTUALLY, I only told Riku.

fine Wally let us both be clueless

Posted by Arcadios

hey kairi whats Auries strongest light attack?

alright i just go the PM sorry im clue less thanks haha

So wait, I am the only one who doesn't know now?

Posted by Sak

Aurora's Grudge. You hafta do the incantation though. Her strongest regular attack is probably Aurora.

Posted by Arcadios

yup and kairi read my last post if ya haven't.

OH That is good i say do it come on i like it!

Posted by Sak

Okay, I'll do it. What should I name the chapter though? Shattered Dawn? (yes, I know. Basically every chapter I do has Dawn in the name.)

yea that is true my chapters usually reveal new twists and questions

Mr.Nintendo you done yet?

Posted by Sak

Eh, might as well send Wally a PM.
_________
Mr. N, I sent ya one too cuz I didn't give ya the whole story last time.

Posted by Arcadios

almost

alrighty cool

*sigh* why bother even fighting it anymore?
Although, this one does leave an opening for one of Vecks' endings, so it'll work.

Or maybe not, meh, it's all good.
----------------------------------------------
**** my cat, **** the windows key, and CANADA SHALL FALL!

Posted by Sak

I think I'm goint with Shattered Dawn for chapter 15. Any objections? No? Good.

No way, I am going to waste Canada one day,
They've had it too good for too long.

*Gouges out the windows key with cat-spine*

Posted by Sak

And I thought he was crazy the other night.......

he hit insanity tonight

Hey, I knew this one guy who broke up with my freind and HE was from Canada.
And she's HOT too, seriously, and not a complete nim-rod (Almost as crazy as me, but smarter and more evil)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Also, all my evil and insane plans are nothing more then a running gag I started a loooong time ago.

...For now...

i know a guy who acts just like you but hes a bit more mellow

Posted by Sak

Houston, I think we have a problem. We just lost the last bit of Wally's sanity.

Mellow? Meh, mellow is for the weak!
Oh, and for night-time people who need to wake up for school, I'm pretty mellow then
------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost implies that I had it at one point

Posted by Sak

And that point was a very long time ago.

Houston here we see the problem but we dont know where its coming from

Posted by Sak

lol. gtg bye ppls.

BAH! If you broke up with me because I am in P.C terms a 'Non-conformist'*COUGH*Weirdo*COUGH then good, cause sane girls are no fun compaired to ones who think like me
-------------------------------------------------
Goof by Kairi,
And hurry up Mr. N!

later Kairi

Posted by Arcadios

what just 5 more minutes.

hey bro dont you be hating on Kairi ok?

Who is hating now?

you just did saying just that stuff like shes not fun or **** like that dont say stuff like that about her or anyone else

*sigh* Why can no one take a joke?!
Sheesh, I was commenting at normal people being no fun! And if you read my signature, you know what I think a normal person is!
And I personaly don;t think Kairi is a normal person by my standards, maybe by general terms, but is normal for us and not others.
Or something like that,
mean to be positive.
Honestly!

bro the thing about that is that were talking over a computer making emotions is harder

Yeah, this is true, and I am actually among the first to point it out usually :P

Oh well, I stand by my ridiculous claims.

Who would wanna be normal? Thats boring.
*Plots Canada's fall*