One Trillion Wackler

Posted by NES Queen

i was expecting mayhaps a song and dance, or some confetti to come raining down, but alas nothing special about achieving this feat.

regardless, i still havn't made it to level 1000 yet, so massive donations shall be pouring out to those in need. (not that anyone is actually still playing anymore aside from me, but regardless).

Posted by GameMiestro

I AM STILL PLAYING :( :( :(

If Jesse lets me change the settings on the RPG, I could add more monsters. Then we'll at least have something to do...

Oh, I've said countless times that I like donations, so there your go.

Posted by Winky

i just joined and started playing.... I'll catch up.... eventually...

Posted by GameMiestro

Not without any donations, you won't, lol...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Enjoy the money. In the next version, the 'donate to member' stuff will be different. I actually suggested over there that thet DON'T have that!!! It'll be different.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Enjoy the money. In the next version, the 'donate to member' stuff will be different. I actually suggested over there that thet DON'T have that!!! It'll be different.

*stunned*

HOW many times have I suggested this! Still, it first happened because I noticed that the majority of members were stuck below lv. 10... if it wasn't the huge amount of donations afterwards, I think that it actually would have been a good idea. And you know plenty of members are going to be begging for money...

Posted by Jesse Smith

They won't be begging for money if the donate option isn't around!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

No, they'll be yelling at you to make the RPG easier, lol.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Based on what we learned in the current version, the last thing I'll do is make it easior.

I'll ignore all those posts. And yes, the next version is HARD compaired to the last version!!!!! For example, right now I'm stuck leveling up my magic (Mainly poison.) because the only way for me to advance is fight one of two bosses, and I started late on the magic stuff.

Posted by PMK

A new contender just arrived on the scene...

Even though all I have is a dagger and a bandana.... I'l get you guys.... Oh yes. I will. ;)

Posted by gamerz

I've already noticed a couple of bugs in the unfinished game. And jesse you shut up about this!!

1. Creatures will attack the party member with the lowest HP (buy a pet & try it, they won't stop until it's dead, if your pet has less hp than you.)
2. Creatures will waste potions & heal spells on a member in their party that has little or no hp. If you fight and there's a centepede in the group, kill it. They will wind up using all of their potions & heal spells on it!!

Posted by GameMiestro

There probably is always going to be some bugs in this, but there is no way around them. I'm still going to focus on fighter types... super high Strength beats all! :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting gamerz: I've already noticed a couple of bugs in the unfinished game. And jesse you shut up about this!!

What part of Alpha don't you understand. :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Jesse Smith: What part of Alpha don't you understand. :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

what part of "a couple of bugs in the unfinished game." don't you understand?:chainsaw:

Posted by Jesse Smith

But you said 'And jesse you shut up about this!!' so I had to reply!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xenos

I think you should add more features too it Jess ... otherwise not that many people are going to play it. Maybe multiple characters, quests, etc. etc.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Play over there and suggest that do that!! There da ones making da game!!! Any time I chage it...I make it worse!!! Case in point...current version!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

I know a solution... lets blame all of the bugs on Jesse, and make multiple angry threads asking him to fix them!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! Post over there when you see bugs and want new stuff.

Posted by GameMiestro

Isn't this great that I like to document everything! :D :D :D

I think we can both agree that this battle was as slow as molasses. Still, this is probably the first battle between vgchat members, or at least one of the first...

Posted by NES Queen

i thoroughly enjoyed popping its cherry.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

on a happier note, i have now been able to figure out how to craft myself a dagger and named it "Bobbit" after the infamous Loraina

Posted by GameMiestro

On a sadder note, I have yet to find another type of component, which means my 16 pieces of bronze are all together useless. I'm annoyed.

Posted by NES Queen

spend the 30 wackler to take the ferry over to Roth, then go molest the blacksmith for some crafting tools

Posted by GameMiestro

What does dexterity do?

Posted by GameMiestro

Wow, I got an axe thing. What is a good item to get?

Posted by Exalbaru

[COLOR="Lime"]Yo! I'm back and will join this new RPG as[/COLOR]EXALBARU 2 [COLOR="Red"]see you noobs on the battle field[/COLOR]:amy:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er how long is slow??!!! er, want to battle me over there?!?! I already killed every boss they got set up. So, I would go easy on you!!! :D

Fight other enemies and you'll get other components.

Osminium rocks. :D

Strength 15
Defense 20

And it doesn't take much to kill all the current bosses.

http://www.gzevolution.net/forums/inferno.php?do=scan&u=6468

Posted by GameMiestro

So wait... do the different components that I use matter? For example, if I used 5 bronze to make an axe, how much does that increase my strength? What if I did it with osminium?

Posted by america

can i have some money i bearly started my user name is america

Posted by GameMiestro

So... do you focus completely on spells, Jesse? Why so much MP?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Average the stats numbers up and that's what you get from components, plus bonus if you use the right stuff. Click the image link on the far right to see what they give you.

Poison is what I used to kill all the bosses, once I leveled it up. That's about all I use for spells. It's way stronger than my weapon, especially with it repeating a few times. About 60 damage per hit right now, or 180 each time you use it, if you let it attack the monster three times before it goes away.

Posted by GameMiestro

Shoot, you're still leveling up?

I thought we could have had a big epic battle or something, once we got close in power.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I'm only at Level 45!!! :D:D:D:D

You might be able to kill the rest of the bosses now, if you have the right stats!!! I think I was at level 28 when I finished them off.

Posted by Bendehur2008

jesse smith i am will to help you if your new version you say i harder the old then why not just make the newer one even hars sicn they just want shut up.

Posted by Bendehur2008

you should make the newer version like fanil fanstay for ps2