Which Game

Posted by PerpetualAngst

Which game should I get? Its really bothering me. The choices are Tekken 5 or Gran turismo 4. I have no racing games in my ps2 library nor great fighting games. Out of these TWO which one would I be happier with?

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting PerpetualAngst: Which game should I get? Its really bothering me. The choices are Tekken 5 or Gran turismo 4. I have no racing games in my ps2 library nor great fighting games. Out of these TWO which one would I be happier with?

This depends on what you like more. If you're more a fan of fighting games, get Tekken 5. However, if you like racing games more, get GT4. I, personally, would get Tekken 5, but I do NOT like racing games that much.

Posted by Crazy K

Well I dont really like GT that much so get Tekken 5. But if you like racers get GT4

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Tekken 5. No doubt in my mind. It's just a fantastic fighter.

Posted by eriksson22

The answer should be obvious to you since they're different kinds of games. If you really want a racer, you can't go wrong with GT, if you don't want a racer, get Tekken.

Posted by Random

Well like what most have said it's pretty much whichever kind of Genre you like more. Racing or Fighting. Honestly in the long run your probably better off with GT. I could easily see myself playing a Racing Game frequently more then a fighting game. Most fighting games you end up beating in a week and most racing games may take about that long but you can drive around and have fun with it.

Posted by ARC

if you ask me it really does'nt matter at all!!! as long as its a popular game, then get the one thats popular........ take my advice!

Posted by PerpetualAngst

Yeah.. Okay. I got Tekken 5 and its just sweet. It looks gorgeous and plays great. Its a great game. The story is pretty cool too.