How to save a life

Posted by Jon of iPwn

What do you guys think of The Fray's debut album? I heard the single "Over my head (cablecar)" and knew I had to buy this cd. The guy's voice is amazing and the instrumentals are bueatiful and pleasant. I wrote a review on my website if you care to check it out.

The album is definately worth picking up if your into a bit of softer rock or pop rock... The album is full of emotion, and very awesome to listen to. The band has a golden road laid out in front of them I think. They are getting lots of positive attention on the radio and MTV as well as respect from the music lover (as opposed to the casual radio music fan).

Posted by Burn

actually, this song makes me vomit every time i hear it. Perhaps if it wasn't on grey's anatomy i would like it more. Actually, no, I probably wouldn't. Because it sounds like it was written specifically for grey's anatomy.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I just listened to it, and it's not that it's bad (which it is), it's just that's there's absolutely nothing special about. At least, nothing I couldn't hear from just about every other "soft rock" band.