Hello

Posted by Jon of iPwn

Hi, my name is Jon, I'm 18 (19 on the 31st of this month) and I live in Pennsylvania. I work the nightshift at a gas station (Sheetz) currently but plan to attend college for English in the Fall.

Some of my favorite video games are Final Fantasy X, VII, III, and IX (have yet to play VIII and X-2 was okay..), Tiger Woods 06 (PC), Metal Gear Solid 2 (have yet to play 3), Gran Turismo 3 and 4, MLB 2k6 (Xbox) and KOTOR (PC).

A few of my favorite bands are Tool, Metallica, Modest Mouse, Pink Floyd, Cold, Staind and Brand New. Right now I'm listening to a lot of The Fray, Saves The Day, Tool (new cd), The Academy Is, Panic! At The Disco and Evans Blue...

My favorite movies are the original Star Wars films (on DVD), and more recently Advent Children.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, and my favorite next gen console is the PS3 (well it's the only one I'm interested in)..

I dont' have a girlfriend, but I'm working on it :D (there is a girl in mind)..

And other than mentioned above I like to go to the mall on my days off, and work on my website.

Hope to get to know you guys more, and hopefully you'll get to know me :D

Posted by Klarth

Ignore basterd.

Great that you're into Pink Floyd and Tool, but PS3? Ick. It's not flying too well here right now. Also, play Final Fantasy VI. It was the best, you know.

Have fun here.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

iSee that you have pretty good taste.

:cool:

Posted by Jon of iPwn

I said I am playing Final Fantasy III which is what we in America call VI...It's pretty dang good... But none will compare to the greatness of X....Yuna is my dream girl...

I don't really like Slayer.... I haven't heard much from them but I'm not much into metal aside from Tallica and I haven't even listend to them in several months...

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Jon of iPwn]But none will compare to the greatness of X....
Next you'll be telling me you enjoyed the overrated hyped-to-death shitheap that most of the internet refers to as Final Fantasy VII.

Heh, oh hang on, wait.

Square lost it as soon as they released VII. Go play Xenogears or something, it's a much better game that could have spawned an entire franchise if ****ING FF7 HADN'T OVERSHADOWED IT.

Posted by Jon of iPwn

Uh yes as I said VII is an amazing game as well... The story is great, the gameplay is great...What's wrong with it??

Each game is great as a whole and in their own uniqueness... I love them all, yes even X-2....... So bleh.

Posted by Lord of Spam

7 was not a great game. Its story was retarded, as was its protagonist and antagonist. It is an overhyped peice of poo. If you want better battles, play FF:Tactics (not the gay gba version though:mad: ) If you want better story... ****, play pretty much anything.

Posted by Jon of iPwn

I love the story....Disc one was slow but still enjoyable....Disc two dropped like a bomb and played on action, emotion and mental sanity...LOL

My favorite parts of the game were probably:

The 'date' at the gold saucer (mine was with Aeris)...it was fun (especially the play, LOL!), and romantic......

The 'BIG' scene was quite cool though I'd seen it a hundred times before..heh

When Cloud gave Seph the materia and all that was quite cool..

The Weapon scenes reminded me of FF X (Sin) and blew my socks off at how real they looked and remembering it was a PSone game...

The scene when Seph was exposing the 'truth' to Cloud and stuff was cool...

and lastly when Tifa fell into the lifestream, that whole chain of events was AMAZING!!

The music is frekaing awesome, and the story is just great...

Keep in mind I started VII after beating X, and I still love it...It's hard to go from the greatest game ever made, to an older game, but it's still in my top 5 games..

Posted by Klarth

The above post is a testament as to why FFVII sucks.

Posted by Noir

Why, hello Jon. Mi name's Monique.
Sorry I'm not a Final Fantasy fan, but anyways, as I said earlier, I'm giving a free rep to all new members I greet.
Enjoy ya stay.