Blog for Judge

Posted by Iris

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][quote=The Judge] I believe this has been proposed before, but I'm proposing a Guilty Gear blog. ALLOW ME TO STATE MY REASONS!

1. The game is getting increasingly popular amoungst those who play it, which is a fair amount of people here.
2. Making a thread about it in the Fighting Board would make the conversations become cluttered. A game with so much to talk about (for those of you who don't play it, there's a lot) can't be restricted to one thread.
3. On a note of gameplay, I believe that by learning the personal tactics and tricks of other players would help everyone who frequented the blog to become better players.
4. Maple Story got its own blog, for Christ's sake.
5. For those of you who play the game, you'll agree a game like this deserves its own blog.
6. The activity of the blog would be relatively high, as it's my experience that the people here all seem to enjoy getting into long discussions about it.
7. On a note of conversational matter, the game is probably one of the more in-depth fighting games out there, and conversations about different tactics, uses for certain moves, combos, and so on, would be rather lengthy.
8. Due to how much the people who play it enjoy the game, conversations would be on topic and very serious. It wouldn't become another DA.
9. Like 4, there have been many other blogs about more vague, obscure, or less cared-about topics created in the past, and they're still kept. My friends have been playing this game for over a year and we're still just as interested in it, if not more, as when we started.
10. On a personal note, it would reduce the amount of actual subjects that go off topic in DA (lol paradox) with relation to it.

Proposed Moderators: Klarth, Vampiro, Myself, and/or Stalolin. I would say Darksong X, but he never moderates as it is, and Ant already has main boards to moderate. I can already assure you we'd be very diligent with keeping the subject matter serious and on-topic. Seriously guys, give it a chance. You've given crappier things a chance.

I don't see a problem with it. Allow it?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! :D You guys only voted yes because of that other thread!!! :D Bad Judge, bad!!! :D

Let's tell all the n00bies they can get a blog just by making a thread out there. :D:D:D

Posted by Kodachi

It would definitely become another DA. I don't care what he says. Just look at the mods.

Posted by Linkman

Yeah, I don't have have a problem with the actual blog idea, but the whole DA clique doesn't need to mod it. Just The Judge is fine, considering he show most interest in this.

Posted by Klarth

I agree

Posted by Ant

I agree

Posted by Iris

Leave it for now. Only if they start deleting/editing posts for no reason or use it as another spam forum.

Posted by Ant

I agree

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linkman]Yeah, I don't have have a problem with the actual blog idea, but the whole DA clique doesn't need to mod it. Just The Judge is fine, considering he show most interest in this.

what. Then what the hell is this? http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12641

I had interest and tried to get a blog exactly like this, yet it looks like it was turned down. :(

Posted by Ant

I agree.

Stalolin should also be a mod. Him and Judge would be fine.

Now the next step is to make it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I agree. Let's keep taling about it for a week to drive The Judge insane. :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Stalolin: what. Then what the hell is this? http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12641

I had interest and tried to get a blog exactly like this, yet it looks like it was turned down. :(

You know, I thought there was another person really envolved with this. I couldn't remember who though; you, LoS, or Klarth, so I didn't say anything.

So fine then, The Judge and Stalolin.

Posted by Klarth

I'm not hugely involved, but it'd be a fun idea nonetheless...

Posted by Ant

I can't help but notice the lack of a blog.

Jesse, come on, pzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but....I thought we were still talking about it. :(