KHIII Suggestion thread

Posted by gamerz

To start things off, here is a thread for all Kingdom Hearts III suggestions & I wouldn't mind it getting stickied to prevent more "Kingdom Hearts III suggestion threads, addon threads, what if threads, etc..."

What would you add in the next kingdom hearts if you were part of the development staff?

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Harder puzzles, something almost Ocarina of Time style with their dungeons. I want to be challenged, it's not fun if you can breeze through it.

I'd also have much more difficult bosses, ones that require strategy to defeat, as well as regular enemies that would have no problem killing you (see: FFVII). Maybe thrown in a couple other SquareEnix RPG beasts, like bringing Behemoth back, maybe even throwing some Bombs and Cactaurs in. Chocobos would be a nice addition.

No more idiotic minigames like that skateboarding thing. I admit, it was somewhat fun, but quite tedious and pointless being you could beat it in a couple minutes. There'd be fun minigames, and I'd definately extend the Winnie the Pooh world, because frankly, I just love the bear.

I'd like to see more use of Riku in the party, and King Mickey's rescue during boss battles removed. Anti-Form definately needs to stay and be expanded upon, possibly a subplot involving it? Hmmm...more Keyblade variations rather than that generic Kingdom Key look alike Sora always gets, I want to see some diffrent styles, like what they did with the Fenrir.

That's all I can think of for now.

Posted by Arczu

How about this:

This time, if you want to get the Ultima Weapon, you have to BEAT the Ultima Weapon. Yeah, remember that huge creature that could kick your party's arse in FF3/6? He'll be a few steps higher than sephiroth could have. Though I wonder if if damaging it should be done with special reaction commands (should they come back).

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Arczu]Oh right... bad memory on my part.

I can only remember fighting VIII and X's Weapons right now. VII I don't remember but have fought and same for IX, but X-2...? I think I should do that.

The fight with it would require more that a higher level. Special attack situations that mean instant-death if not done properly and constant motion. You would WANT to have all the growth abilities just to avoid being clobbered. I'd really be stunned if they decided to do something like that. (If you face off against sephiroth two times already, we need some more battles like this-- Ice Giant for example).

Posted by Inferno

I would definitely like to see a lot more hidden stuff and puzzles. I will never be able to make it through a third game if they don't change how battle intensive the game is.

I also agree with involving each world into the story line more. It doesn't even tell you why you have to go to every world in KH2 other than the fact that you just should. Gotta kill all those heartless baddies!

A better synth system would be great too. Something more useful than a few good items.

Posted by NeXidala

I would love more Final Fantasy worlds like Luca from FFX-2. That would be awesome!! Also, you know how Sora has been searching for Kairi for like 3 years?!? And, finally, at the end when he finds her on the islands all they do is have a good long ....HANDSHAKE!!! I thought they should have at least hugged!!!!! I mean Mickey and Riku did more than Sora and Kairi!!! That's it for now!