Hypocrisy check?

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Dreadnought] [COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS] Shep: You can stfu. You are in no position to tell anybody to leave the site, seeing as most of us want YOU gone as well.

In retrospect, I wonder if I was being a metahypocrite in accusing him, a high-ranking member of the 'gtfo list', of being an idiot for flaming other noobs. Put simply, the question is: should I leave? I realize that by virtue of even making this thread I've answered the question for quite a few people ('ZOMG ATTENTION WHORE'), but I really would like to feel justified for once. Nothing feels dirtier than moral inconsistency.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Kiyoshi

I think you should stay. I find you inoffensive. I mean, just because some wildly unpopular member says that everyone wants you gone doesn't mean it's true. What does he know?! Stay. We like you.

Posted by Klarth

GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I love your new sig Klarth. It's pretty funny. My friend loves MGS. He would burst out laughing if he saw that. I'll have to get him over here to see it. Your avatar is pretty cool too.

Posted by mis0

DREANOAUWT: PREAZE STAY PLZ> k thz HI

KLAF: ur sig am funi

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Aida: I love your new sig Klarth. It's pretty funny. My friend loves MGS. He would burst out laughing if he saw that. I'll have to get him over here to see it. Your avatar is pretty cool too.

Thanks be to you for having great taste.

Same goes for Misogynixie.

Posted by Dreadnought

I will remove your nipples with a spoon. Actually, screw that. Three spoons. One for each nipple.

Posted by Alastor

Stay. We could use moar LoS Bridget saix.

Posted by shep

Okkk,what's the point of this? If people don't want you to stay,your still going to be here and annoying the sh*t out of people or be banned and if you were banned your just going to make another name.

Posted by Dreadnought

Ok, its official: shep wants me gone. Thus, I shall never leave.

FUNNY HOW REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY NEVER OCCURS TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT LIKE TO USE IT, INNIT?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Okkk,what's the point of this? If people don't want you to stay,your still going to be here and annoying the sh*t out of people or be banned and if you were banned your just going to make another name.

Sounds like something you would do.

I mean, sounds like something you're doing right now. Idiot.

Posted by Klarth

Oh snap! Shep just got banned because he's basterd.

Powers of observation, friends.

Quoted post: Oh snap! Shep just got banned because he's basterd.

Powers of observation, friends.

That just made my post even truer, cool.

Posted by Dreadnought

Oh, cool. This thread has lost its meaning, I no longer need to justify my actions.

THANK YOU, VGC!

****ing leave, nub.

Posted by Dreadnought

K.

Posted by shep

I'm suprised it took 70 posts after to relize it. f*ck you vamp I tried to get on good terms with you.

Yeah, by being an idiot. Good job. If you didn't realise, I tend not to like idiots. So find a better way to suck my c[COLOR="White"]oc[/COLOR]k in the future.

Posted by Raptor

Yes. This thread has been done before, and even then it sucked. You add nothing of value.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Raptor]Yes. This thread has been done before, and even then it sucked. You add nothing of value.

I sure didn't see that one coming!

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) didnt read thread
2) I said you were offensive, even though you have a gif of me humping a man as your avatar. If that doesnt offend, nothing will.

Posted by Iris

Dreadnought seems like he was ripped straight out of 4chan.

You're not too bad though.

Posted by KoH

To be utterly honest, I think you're pretty annoying. :)

[quote=Dreadnought]I will remove your nipples with a spoon. Actually, screw that. Three spoons. One for each nipple.

Okay, see, look at that one post. Honestly, it's not funny at all, doesn't contribute anything to the thread, and brings up the question: How the hell would you remove a nipple with a spoon? If this is you being 'clever,' then you have failed miserably.

[quote=Dreadnought]Ok, its official: shep wants me gone. Thus, I shall never leave.

FUNNY HOW REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY NEVER OCCURS TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT LIKE TO USE IT, INNIT?

Yeah, um... good point there, chief. yeeaaah... seriously... :-/

Btw, it makes you seem like some horribly emotional baby when you go and make a thread asking the general public if you should stay or go.

Posted by GameMiestro

You voted for the middle ground, so you don't sound like a hypocrate to me. :)

Quoted post:
Okay, see, look at that one post. Honestly, it's not funny at all, doesn't contribute anything to the thread, and brings up the question: How the hell would you remove a nipple with a spoon? If this is you being 'clever,' then you have failed miserably.

It's funny because it involves a spoon. Anything with the word spoon in it is automatically funny, duh. Also, how can you NOT remove a nipple with a spoon? You just dig at it.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro]It's funny because it involves a spoon. Anything with the word spoon in it is automatically funny, duh. Also, how can you NOT remove a nipple with a spoon? You just dig at it.
Okay, no joke, but the image that you implied I found to be very disgusting. :( You jerk.

Posted by ~vampire~

Dreadnought, your letting other members decide if you should leave or not. lame drama... Take your own decisions! You look like a nice person anyway, I dunno why would people hate you...

Posted by Dreadnought

Wow, there have been a lot of misinterpretations of this thread. I really only wanted to know if I really was being a hypocrite, for nothing other than whimsical curiosity. I designed the question accordingly, and the results answer my question. Ahthank yuh vera much, gudnight! Thread dies.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dreadnought]Wow, there have been a lot of misinterpretations of this thread. I really only wanted to know if I really was being a hypocrite, for nothing other than whimsical curiosity. I designed the question accordingly, and the results answer my question. Ahthank yuh vera much, gudnight! Thread dies.
Why do you type like that? It makes you seem like a complete moron who's trying too hard to fit in.

Quoted post: Why do you type like that? It makes you seem like a complete moron who's trying too hard to fit in.

Type like what? As far as I can tell, it's no different than how any other halfway intelligent person types.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro]Type like what? As far as I can tell, it's no different than how any other halfway intelligent person types.

[quote=Dreadnought]Ahthank yuh vera much, gudnight! Thread dies.

Like that.

Posted by mis0

Dread hypocrisy checked his wang with a matress. *giggles*

Quoted post: Like that.

What's the big deal?

Posted by mis0

KoH fails. Sorry buddy.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro]What's the big deal?

Nothing 'big' about it, just stating my opinion.

[quote=Misoxeny]KoH fails. Sorry buddy.

Sorry bro, but I wasn't trying anything that time. :( Therefore, I couldn't have failed. I was merely saying what he looked like in my perspective. :-/ Sorry if that seemed like I was trying to go out of my way and insult him, I really wasn't.

[quote=Misoxeny]Dread hypocrisy checked his wang with a matress. *giggles*

Btw, what the hell is this?

Posted by Dreadnought

Its called transliterated pronunciation. Normally, its kind of difficult to express an Elvis accent in conventional text. As to why I did it, I felt at the time an Elvis reference was necessary. Not sure why.

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze don't go. Where else on the internet can you go to talk about some one breaking there penis!!! :D

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Jesse Smith: pze don't go. Where else on the internet can you go to talk about some one breaking there penis!!! :D

Nasty admin!

I wanted to apologize for my previous post in this thread. I got de-reped for it... I missed the point of this thread, sorry for being agressive dreadnought :)

Posted by Dreadnought

No offense taken. I didn't perceive any insults, and I really wouldn't have cared.

Posted by Ant

Quoting ~vampire~: Nasty admin!

I wanted to apologize for my previous post in this thread. I got de-reped for it... I missed the point of this thread, sorry for being agressive dreadnought :)

Was it Klarth who de-repped you? :angel:

Quoted post: I missed the point of this thread, sorry for being agressive dreadnought

The point of this thread is how badly Dread ****ing sucks. He deserves all the aggressiveness you can possibly throw at him.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Ant: Was it Klarth who de-repped you? :angel:

No it was...trigger...he said shut up...Should I care or is he special? :)

Quoted post: No it was...trigger...he said shut up...Should I care or is he special?

She's special to the people that matter. But she can also be a b[COLOR="White"]itc[/COLOR]h (in an awesome way of course) to people that may or may not deserve it. So I guess it just depends on what you said.

Oh, and rep doesn't actually matter. It's pretty much never used "properly", so you'll see people like the Judge and I who have tons of it when we probably don't deserve it.

Posted by Dreadnought

Well, hello! Sean 'Faggot' Fury has graced this poll with his presence! Quickly, everyone! Ignore his opinions!

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Vampiro: She's special to the people that matter. But she can also be a b[COLOR="White"]itc[/COLOR]h (in an awesome way of course) to people that may or may not deserve it. So I guess it just depends on what you said..

ok thanx for warning me :) I'll watch what I say.

Quoting Vampiro: Oh, and rep doesn't actually matter..

It doesn't? Cool. Less stuff to worry about. :P:

Quoting Vampiro: It's pretty much never used "properly", so you'll see people like the Judge and I who have tons of it when we probably don't deserve it.

Yeah you have a lot too. Almost 6000. Dont diserve it? I think you do. You guys are funny. As for not using it properly...meh...its not like the FBI is gonna arrest us if we go off the trail with rep ;)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: Was it Klarth who de-repped you? :angel:

Maybe I should be a little more careful with THE POWER OF NEGATIVE 16.

:(

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Klarth: Maybe I should be a little more careful with THE POWER OF NEGATIVE 16.

:(

Fortunatly for me, I only lost 7...16 would have been harsh :(

Quoted post: ok thanx for warning me I'll watch what I say.

Eh, doesn't seem like you have to. Just get to know people and you can pretty mudh do whatever the hell you want.

Quoted post: Yeah you have a lot too. Almost 6000. Dont diserve it? I think you do. You guys are funny. As for not using it properly...meh...its not like the FBI is gonna arrest us if we go off the trail with rep

Well, the Judge barely posts outside of DA, and most of my posts are garbage, so, in that sense we don't deserve it. It's just the fact that, I for example, post often enough so it balances out. And you're right, it doesn't matter how it's used, but it does cheapen it and generally make it useless. Really, it's just another way to scare off newbs.

Quoted post: Maybe I should be a little more careful with THE POWER OF NEGATIVE 16.

HEY ME TOO **** YEAH 16 4life!

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Vampiro: Eh, doesn't seem like you have to. Just get to know people and you can pretty mudh do whatever the hell you want.!

Well I guess I'm on a good start. Cool :cool:

Quoting Vampiro: Well, the Judge barely posts outside of DA, and most of my posts are garbage, so, in that sense we don't deserve it. It's just the fact that, I for example, post often enough so it balances out. And you're right, it doesn't matter how it's used, but it does cheapen it and generally make it useless. Really, it's just another way to scare off newbs.!

Most of your posts are garbage? Well outside DA, it doesn't look like it, maybe its just me...
yeah you do post a lot. 8359 posts is almost the number 1. I think dexter is the only one in front of you.
I agree with your statement about cheapening the rep system, but sinse we dont care...
Scaring newbs is fun, but as long as I'm one I wont try it.

Quoting Vampiro: HEY ME TOO **** YEAH 16 4life!

*looks* lol I got 1! Hurray :P

oh and thanx for the 33+ vamp ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting ~vampire~: Nasty admin!

Take a look at

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=13583

:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by ~vampire~

Your still nasty. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D