The ringer

Posted by shep

Yes, I'v waiting for this to come out on DVD,anyone going to rent or buy it on tuesday? hat did you think of it in the movies?

Posted by Moogs

It was funny. Well okay funny. Nothing to buy. Rent it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

It sucked for the vast majority of the movie, with occasional bouts of amusement thrown in. Also, Knoxville's approximation of a retard was suprisingly off (not sure whether was intentional or not though).

Dont buy it unless you really enjoyed it, in which case you were probably one of the people he was competing against.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

I laughed a good bit. I Dl'd it a few weeks ago. Definately worth a rent.

Posted by Crazy K

I did not find it that funny. I did laugh for a couple parts, but that's not saying much for Johnny Knoxville's bad acting.

Posted by Linkman

like 99% of movies these days, it was a rent, watch once, and never see it again kind of movie.

Posted by Dexter

I couldn't tell if Knoxville’s performance was intentional or just bad, either. No matter what angle he was trying to give it, I think he could've done so much more with this opportunity. The directing was incredibly flat, too. This was a special comedy that would impress older mothers more so than a young audience with its cuteness and lessons learned aspects. It sometimes felt like a terrible mixture or indecisiveness of goodness and badness that tried to find itself but ultimately lead us nowhere at all. It would have done much better as a single episode of Family Guy. All there seemed to be here, if even, was an idea and a chance to work with retards.

Posted by juliebriggs

ill be the first to say i loved it. saw it when it first came out and enjoyed it quite a bit

Posted by Dexter

I'm watching it again right now and I'm laughing far more this time around. The part when they are all emotionally into Dirty Dancing is my favorite part. "Don't you have a soul?"

"You took it out in broad daylight and scratched it" was lol worthy too.