Prime 3 interview

Posted by Speedfreak

Enjoy.

[URL="http://nintendonow.e-mpire.com/index.php?categoryid=30&m_articles_articleid=3715"]http://nintendonow.e-mpire.com/index.php?categoryid=30&m_articles_articleid=3715[/URL]

[QUOTE]
Nintendo Now: We

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: As well, we are planning on making the game itself a little bit easier than before, so it will allow more players to be able to play.

Different difficulty settings plz. Prime 1 and 2 weren't even that hard, so I can't really say I want an easier game.

Quoted post: Nintendo Now: There was a character who comes to your aid in the demo that was reminiscent of Noxus from Metroid Prime Hunters for the Nintendo DS. Any relation?

Bryan Walker: His name is Rundus.

Mark Pacini: It’s definitely a different bounty hunter in Metroid Prime 3. The same concept artist from Metroid Prime Hunters also worked on Metroid Prime 1, Prime 2, and Prime 3. So maybe there is an intentional style similarity to tie it in, and maybe some backstory on it.

And that's the other part I wanted to know. Glad they asked. Should be interesting to see how it ties in and whatnot.

Posted by Speedfreak

You realise you could turn off the hint system for both games, right? When you do that it gets pretty damn hard.

Posted by Drewboy64

The ship controlling sounds awesome, as well as the downloadable stuff.

But why the hell is there no multiplayer?? Augh! I guess it's okay, more of a metroid game.

Great interview, lots of good things and a few dissappointing things.

Where is the video wiht Noxus/Rondus?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You realise you could turn off the hint system for both games, right? When you do that it gets pretty **** hard.

Enemy-wise, as that's what I figured he meant. I'm not complaining about the puzzles or the like, as it was perfect without the hint system. But assuming they do make the puzzles at bit easier, I just hope it through an enhanced hint system, rather than making simple, shorter puzzles.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Is it me, or does the storyline sound very similar to Fusion?

Posted by Zeta

Hey, stackable beams! I don't really know how to feel about that. While it's more reminiscent like the 2D games, I liked having them seperate. With all the beams stacked, you could probably kill anything in one charged shot.

[quote]Nintendo Now: I heard that there’s not going to be online competitive multiplayer. Is that true?
Bryan Walker: That’s correct.

:(

Posted by NightmareBassX

[QUOTE]Nintendo Now: I heard that there